Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:47:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~]  (Read 131827 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:19:42 AM

Hey this might be just a minor suggestion but please take it into consideration, can you please change the text font on the new wallet? I have a very hard time reading the numbers and letters.
Baelgar

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 08:28:00 AM

First I want to say, that you are doing a great job with this project and some of the FUD here is really pretty laughable.

Regarding Skynodes, I personally don't need them, but many people seem to like masternodes, it incentivices people to hold a certain amount of the coin and thus usually has a price stabilizing effect.

Hey this might be just a minor suggestion but please take it into consideration, can you please change the text font on the new wallet? I have a very hard time reading the numbers and letters.

I fully concur with this.  Wink
GSYTeam (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 08:45:04 AM

We will gladly fix the text font in the very next Wallet version. But if you know any good looking font similar to it, we could make a switch.

[GSY] Play 3D Games In Wallet - While Staking | Join Us Now!
PLEASE DONATE TO THE PROGRESS & SUPPORT OF GENESYS CRYPTO PROJECTS
[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 08:47:16 AM

Ok! We made some investigation on some of the Coins with masternodes and it turns out that most of them have some sort of 'virus" in their wallet (false positive)
since some of them are still active and trading on exchanges. You can take your time to Test few coins that you know with masternodes implemented.

Now for Genesys Project, Skynode was just a feature and it is not that important nor a main goal - We can drop it and just continue with our main goal and vision
or if community really want the "Skynode" Feature, we can still make some cleaning in the masternode code (for the standard wallet) and make it malicious free.
We need some inputs from Community, everyone please give us your opinion and we will take it from there. Thank you!

! ! ! Bumping ! ! !

If you are Voting or not Voting for Skynodes, Please quote this post. Thank you!

[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 09:32:15 AM

Ok! We made some investigation on some of the Coins with masternodes and it turns out that most of them have some sort of 'virus" in their wallet (false positive)
since some of them are still active and trading on exchanges. You can take your time to Test few coins that you know with masternodes implemented.

Now for Genesys Project, Skynode was just a feature and it is not that important nor a main goal - We can drop it and just continue with our main goal and vision
or if community really want the "Skynode" Feature, we can still make some cleaning in the masternode code (for the standard wallet) and make it malicious free.
We need some inputs from Community, everyone please give us your opinion and we will take it from there. Thank you!

! ! ! Bumping ! ! !

If you are Voting or not Voting for Skynodes, Please quote this post. Thank you!

How about having some of the dev team members coming out of the shadows?? I mean they just tell you that you are in charge of posting here as a representative of the coin but it would be nice if they step up here in this forum and post as well to also take credit for they work. I mean it's not like we are asking them to give us their name and address, you know what I mean?  Roll Eyes it'd be good enough for them to just show up in this forum.
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 01:47:26 PM

Ok! We made some investigation on some of the Coins with masternodes and it turns out that most of them have some sort of 'virus" in their wallet (false positive) since some of them are still active and trading on exchanges. You can take your time to Test few coins that you know with masternodes implemented.

Now for Genesys Project, Skynode was just a feature and it is not that important nor a main goal - We can drop it and just continue with our main goal and vision or if community really want the "Skynode" Feature, we can still make some cleaning in the masternode code (for the standard wallet) and make it malicious free.

As I expressed my thoughts about the collateral sizing, I feel I should do the same for skynodes vs no-skynodes:
Generally speaking, I'm against any significant change to the roadmap, particularly if dropping a feature that was initially advertised.
That said, and as I stated the other day already, I don't think that Skynodes (or lack thereof) is of major importance to Genesys. In my mind, what is of major importance, is the Confront platform and the Arena game. In any case, my vote goes to keeping the Skynodes.

What I ask of you guys, is that you do not jump into making changes without hearing out the community first. Some people are always on notice and will be quick to express an opinion (as I just did), others might not even be aware that Skynodes are now active and that you've asked for community feedback on this. Seeing as there is no particular urgency to change things, I ask that you give it some time for people to think about it and voice their thoughts, perhaps a week or two? You could run a poll during this time.

As far as the FUD claims and the general aggression on the thread recently:
I understand how some things can be brought up to be FUD and simply aim to manipulate the markets. I know the atmosphere in this forum is not particularly positive, as most of the forum community has already been scammed at least once, and there's all sorts of deception going on.

Still, one should keep a clear head when responding to any claims, good or bad. This was a Trojan report by some newbie user, which I personally confirmed with VirusTotal. It's not the usual bitcoin-miner hit, or I would have dismissed it fairly quick. I was/am not aware of the same (false?) report affecting other masternode wallets, but granted, I have not tested many others at all.
In conclusion, I did not have the time to investigate any further, but I believe that it should be the responsibility of all of us here, to take such a claim with proportional severity - if we value Genesys and expect it to attract new/more users.

I remain positive and I hope that the tone here will improve.
Cheers.

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 02:44:20 PM

How about having some of the dev team members coming out of the shadows?? I mean they just tell you that you are in charge of posting here as a representative of the coin but it would be nice if they step up here in this forum and post as well to also take credit for they work. I mean it's not like we are asking them to give us their name and address, you know what I mean?  Roll Eyes it'd be good enough for them to just show up in this forum.
Some of the Team members do not have a Bitcointalk username at all. I myself do not have a personal Bitcointalk username at all but I used to participate in other
forums. Only one of the backend devs that built the Game platform has a Bitcointalk username. He problably takeover the Community in the near future at one
point if everything goes well. There a volunteer team member who recently joined also has a Bitcointalk username he event announced it here.

In conclusion Im here to deal with the Community and i respect other team members privacy if they dont want to show up on the thread - the only important thing is they
keep the good work and keep the Roadmap on track. They believe in Genesys, and they believe this can be a Huge potential Returns when everything get delivered as
planned.

This is the response i can give you. Thank you!

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 03:02:05 PM

As I expressed my thoughts about the collateral sizing, I feel I should do the same for skynodes vs no-skynodes:
Generally speaking, I'm against any significant change to the roadmap, particularly if dropping a feature that was initially advertised.
That said, and as I stated the other day already, I don't think that Skynodes (or lack thereof) is of major importance to Genesys. In my mind, what is of major importance, is the Confront platform and the Arena game. In any case, my vote goes to keeping the Skynodes.

What I ask of you guys, is that you do not jump into making changes without hearing out the community first. Some people are always on notice and will be quick to express an opinion (as I just did), others might not even be aware that Skynodes are now active and that you've asked for community feedback on this. Seeing as there is no particular urgency to change things, I ask that you give it some time for people to think about it and voice their thoughts, perhaps a week or two? You could run a poll during this time.

As far as the FUD claims and the general aggression on the thread recently:
I understand how some things can be brought up to be FUD and simply aim to manipulate the markets. I know the atmosphere in this forum is not particularly positive, as most of the forum community has already been scammed at least once, and there's all sorts of deception going on.

Still, one should keep a clear head when responding to any claims, good or bad. This was a Trojan report by some newbie user, which I personally confirmed with VirusTotal. It's not the usual bitcoin-miner hit, or I would have dismissed it fairly quick. I was/am not aware of the same (false?) report affecting other masternode wallets, but granted, I have not tested many others at all.
In conclusion, I did not have the time to investigate any further, but I believe that it should be the responsibility of all of us here, to take such a claim with proportional severity - if we value Genesys and expect it to attract new/more users.

I remain positive and I hope that the tone here will improve.
Cheers.

There is no problem of Keeping Skynodes. it was just a Suggestion. We can find a way to clean up the "masternode code" but we just cant believe that people think
this "virus" thing is only in GenesysCoin. Like I said, we took some time and tested some few coins and most of them have some srot of "virus" in their Wallets.
GenesysCoin (Standard Wallet) code was "virus" before the masternode implementation - so wont let anyone Flag our Coin like it is the only coin with masternode that has
"virus" in the code. As you know our main goals, Skynode is just a simple feature to put an alternative layer of security in the coin and if the Reputation of the Project
is being Flagged, then it is best to just drop that layer of security (as it is not even that important in the Project goals).
We will keep listen to the Community but we will continue and do our best to get a clean code of masternode and not keep our coin running like these few coins
with "virus" in their Wallets (some coins not active but some still active and trading on Exchanges).

Here is a Few list that we tested the same way Genesys Standard Wallet has been tested:

SkullBuzz:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/3b6d6d883f77934b6bde1f2d4e464226d13ec528c47999942b4b6a5e91d271d9/analysis/1445004334/

BitcoinTX:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/c1f26807f61b0d8ca6d66117cf55eeb3cd5776a04fd2827c88ab95484fa2b23c/analysis/

Graviton:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4bda2216f4dcd1e4eacb9d5dc373e4bac8dc674cb84b95ce32f00961eb43b801/analysis/

Neutron:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/d5330d8352cbfa8799bc7dabf32bd33d6d953bddb27e408956e437ef11f1180d/analysis/

Positron:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8b6102b852bb461279ac9e85acc610ecba281ef881b78207a25da84f8c984d26/analysis/

Transfer:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/6c8109eaabf4bfdbe237e769abac05cc35786fa5399c44bf463ccc9a6e6d492b/analysis/

You are welcome to go on their Thread and download their Wallets to be sure and confirm it.

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:02:46 AM

I vote to keep Skynodes running too, there's really no point in taking them out of the roadmap.
EdgarTheEdge

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 07:24:41 AM

Voted on c-cex I like games Smiley had a quick view because of many pages - how do I play games?
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 02:50:06 PM

We will keep the Skynodes. We will be redesigning the Standard on the next version (with a modern look).
The masternode code will be cleaned by then.
I will be uploading the FIX for the Sync Issue. Thank you! and please stay tuned.

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 02:51:12 PM

Voted on c-cex I like games Smiley had a quick view because of many pages - how do I play games?
You can try the Games in the "Demo Play" for now before Subscribing for MPZone.

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 04:01:34 AM

You can try the Games in the "Demo Play" for now before Subscribing for MPZone.

Hey dev I have a question about the Skynodes, I have to keep restarting them from time to time is this normal? I have to press "Start all" because they disappear from time to time.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 08:22:33 AM

Can someone please at least post some v1.2 nodes?   Huh I deleted my old blockchanin and now i'm stuck at 51%  Roll Eyes
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 11:48:13 AM

Can someone please at least post some v1.2 nodes?   Huh I deleted my old blockchanin and now i'm stuck at 51%  Roll Eyes
Please check OP to redownload the Wallet. The Sync from scratch has been fixed. You didn't have to delete your old blockchain because of v1.2 nodes.
all versions are connected to the same network and sharing the same blockchain. On the next update, we will ban anyone who do not upgrade their wallet
to latest version. Thanks!

docker

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:37:26 PM

where are the games mate?
cryptomaddness

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 04:57:00 PM

where are the games mate?

They are in the MP Zone which costs a total of 200 GSY to register.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★  E S P E R S  ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▒░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ★    ANN   |  CRYPTOCODERZ   |  TWITTER   |  FACEBOOK   |  EMAIL   |  EXPLORER     ★     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 07:26:03 AM

Please check OP to redownload the Wallet. The Sync from scratch has been fixed. You didn't have to delete your old blockchain because of v1.2 nodes.
all versions are connected to the same network and sharing the same blockchain. On the next update, we will ban anyone who do not upgrade their wallet

Thanks! finally was able to sync, at first my wallet.dat file was corrupted but then I ran -salvagewallet in terminal and everything got fixed.
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 01:04:11 PM

Thanks! finally was able to sync, at first my wallet.dat file was corrupted but then I ran -salvagewallet in terminal and everything got fixed.
I saw your msg in the IRC but you were not connected but Im glad you finally got a solution. Please remember to make a backup of your current fixed wallet.

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 01:08:16 PM

Only 0.25 BTC to win the C-cex voting! C´mon guys. You could donate at least 0.01BTC.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

Cryptsy is not adding new coins now! And GSY needs another exchange!

I see you are the only one pushing for C-Cex and I hope others follow your path if they really support GSY like you are doing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: