Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:29:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~]  (Read 131827 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GSYTeam (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 05:12:25 AM

So, will the update be today or tomorrow?  Roll Eyes
I had a long day this Wednesday but it will be up today Thursday just in few hours. Everything is already ready.

[GSY] Play 3D Games In Wallet - While Staking | Join Us Now!
PLEASE DONATE TO THE PROGRESS & SUPPORT OF GENESYS CRYPTO PROJECTS
[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 05:57:12 AM

So, will the update be today or tomorrow?  Roll Eyes
I had a long day this Wednesday but it will be up today Thursday just in few hours. Everything is already ready.

Great! thanks for clarifying.
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 07:20:34 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 08:06:54 AM by GSYTeam

! ! ! GENESYS WALLET v1.4.4.2 UPDATE READY ! ! ! (MANDATORY) BEFORE BLOCK ~290000

If you dont update before Block ~290000, you will get out of SYNC and Probably get FORKED.
This New Update Fix some serious issues and will Switch the Block time to 2 minutes after Block ~290000

BOTH STANDARD AND GAMING WALLET READY FOR DOWNLOAD IN OP - THE GITHUB SOURCE ALREADY UPDATED ! ! !

Changelog:

GSY v1.4.4.2 (Switch3)                  -February 2016

*Genesys Core

-All Current Core Updates from v1.4.4 Build04-0216
-Bumped update version to 1.4.4.2 (Switch3)
-Default Block Time will be Switched to 2 minutes after Block 290000
-Extended Skynode Expiration Time to up to 30 days (No need to always
restart your MN every Hour)
-Bumped Protocol version to 82085
-Bumped MIN_POOL_PEER_PROTO_VERSION to 82085
-Bumped all other Proto versions to 82084
-Fixed unnecessary memory usage to Default
-New Checkpoint Hardcoded
-Cleaned some unused code

//Genesys Standard Wallet

-All Current Core Updates from v1.4.4.2 (Switch3)

//Genesys Gaming Wallet

-All Current Core Upddates from v1.4.4.2 (Switch3)

[GSY]: GSkZ9VjA4aZwdqaVemw7uKC68tE5ENn1wN  BTC: 1931v9zo5vpTQMHzJefW8LXJ3FqCxfvpvT
Hellfire420

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 07:59:47 AM

Nice Job Devs keep it the Great Work

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 05:13:11 PM

Please let us know if you experience any Issue with this latest Update Like the Application Hanging for hours and not Responding.
We need feedback on the New Genesys Core for Both STANDARD WALLET AND GAMING WALLET.
On next version Stable Release will be v1.4.5 within a Week coming - we will make more improvements into the code.
Please stay tuned and thanks for All your Support for GenesysCoin Project - This is just a Beginning of a New Evolution in Crypto Gaming.

BigCat45

Activity: 441

Bigboss

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 06:27:51 PM

Please let us know if you experience any Issue with this latest Update Like the Application Hanging for hours and not Responding.
We need feedback on the New Genesys Core for Both STANDARD WALLET AND GAMING WALLET.
On next version Stable Release will be v1.4.5 within a Week coming - we will make more improvements into the code.
Please stay tuned and thanks for All your Support for GenesysCoin Project - This is just a Beginning of a New Evolution in Crypto Gaming.

Hangs on me every time. Back to 1.4.4
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 07:01:48 PM

First I advice you not to use v1.4.4 it is the one that has the Hanging Issue and also there will be a Switch on the Blocktime on Block ~290000
So if you keep using v1.4.4 until then, you will be out of sync and probably get forked.
Now which Wallet exactly Hangs on you? and what is its resource usage? thanks!

BigCat45

Bigboss

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 07:13:13 PM

First I advice you not to use v1.4.4 it is the one that has the Hanging Issue and also there will be a Switch on the Blocktime on Block ~290000
So if you keep using v1.4.4 until then, you will be out of sync and probably get forked.
I left it like that for about 30 mins, works much better now. Nice job.
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 07:21:24 PM

Thanks for the Feedback but i still need you to tell me which Wallet was hanging on you it is very important so we can Investigate more and
improve future updates as we know each person has different Computer Performance. Thank you!

BigCat45

Bigboss

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:42:35 PM

Thanks for the Feedback but i still need you to tell me which Wallet was hanging on you it is very important so we can Investigate more and
improve future updates as we know each person has different Computer Performance. Thank you!

The last one from OP (1.4.4.2) does that to me again. 100% CPU + 70% mem. Stays like that for 5-10 mins. (I have 2 cores 4gb). I must say though I have original wallet which staked all this time (all in all about 70mb right now)
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 11:02:48 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 11:15:09 PM by GSYTeam

The last one from OP (1.4.4.2) does that to me again. 100% CPU + 70% mem. Stays like that for 5-10 mins. (I have 2 cores 4gb). I must say though I have original wallet which staked all this time (all in all about 70mb right now)
Sorry! when i said which wallet, I meant STANDARD or GAMING. So now which one of these two using your resources in Full and then Hangs?
If it is the GAMING WALLET, we are aware of that one since it has plugins that make contact with 3rd parties program on your Computer and with the addition
of Staking or Skynoding, it is normal it eat a lot of your System resources and especially on laptop with only 2GB.
So if the STANDARD wallet does not cause that problem, i suggest you to use that one to Stake on your laptop and in few months coming, we will get rid
of Genesys Core from the GAMING Wallet and make it a Full Desktop and Mobile App with a Staking Web wallet but we will look further into the code
to Optimize the resource usage in the future Releases. Thank you!

EDIT: A little trick that can help, in the Taskmanager, set the Affinity for "GenesysCoin-qt.exe to use only One Core of your Processor
or Half of the Total Cores your processor has. Please try that trick and lets us know how it goes. Thanks

GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 11:28:20 PM

If anyone else encounters other issues please let us know. We are looking to release an Experimental v1.4.4.4 by next Monday before
the Switch happen so please stay tuned and let us know any problem you have with the current releases. Thank you!

nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:13:22 AM

Standard wallet 1.4.4.2 did not hang for me but it's not staking because it says I don't have mature coins. They were mature yesterday on 1.4.4 Build04-0216.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 12:23:28 AM

Standard wallet 1.4.4.2 did not hang for me but it's not staking because it says I don't have mature coins. They were mature yesterday on 1.4.4 Build04-0216.
Did you move your coins or something? Because all you needed to do is just close v1.4.4 Build04-0216 and Run v1.4.4.2 but anyway, you will
Stake very soon again. Now please set the Affinity in your Taskbar for GenesysCoin process to use Half of the Total Cores your processor has
just in case. We will release another version by next week as "Experimental" for those experiencing Process Hanging and resources usage.
Thank you!

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 03:21:54 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 03:33:20 PM by marcetin

I must share my excitement with you guys!

We are so close to release ConFront beta.
Almost everything is set, just few minor things regarding user capabilities, interface to polish and to make few detailed tests and ConFront beta will go live!

Stay tuned!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
OSMIUMCOIN

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 03:52:12 PM

TEST WALLET v1.4.4.4 EXPERIMENTAL - For those who experience Hanging and other Issues. Please download this Test Wallet
and Test it until Sunday - we have made some few Changes to get rid of the hanging issue that occur sometime on some System
(depending) on the Computer performance of that person.

Download Link is right on the TOP of OP. Thank you and please let us know how the Testing is going. We will make a Final release
on Monday if everything is Good and Work for everyone regardless their Computer performance.

Good work GSY Smiley work fine

cryptomaddness

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 07:57:33 AM

Almost everything is set, just few minor things regarding user capabilities, interface to polish and to make few detailed tests and ConFront beta will go live!

Stay tuned!!!

We're all just as excited as you are.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★  E S P E R S  ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
░▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▒░
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ★    ANN   |  CRYPTOCODERZ   |  TWITTER   |  FACEBOOK   |  EMAIL   |  EXPLORER     ★     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nanoprobe
Legendary

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 11:16:27 PM

TEST WALLET v1.4.4.4 EXPERIMENTAL - For those who experience Hanging and other Issues. Please download this Test Wallet
and Test it until Sunday - we have made some few Changes to get rid of the hanging issue that occur sometime on some System
(depending) on the Computer performance of that person.

Download Link is right on the TOP of OP. Thank you and please let us know how the Testing is going. We will make a Final release
on Monday if everything is Good and Work for everyone regardless their Computer performance.

Get 404 error saying link has been moved or deleted. Staking light finally turned green on wallet 1.4.4.2 but still not staking. No hanging issues here.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
GSYTeam (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 12:39:10 AM

Get 404 error saying link has been moved or deleted. Staking light finally turned green on wallet 1.4.4.2 but still not staking. No hanging issues here.
Yes it was deleted I forgot to remove the download link in OP. But if you are still not staking all this time, that mean your wallet Process has hanged.
Please try to click on the Taskbar ico to bring up the wallet window and if your click is not working then the wallet process has hanged and responding.
You need to kill the process and relaunch the wallet - it is annoying but a new release v1.4.4.4 will be here on Monday also we are already working on
a Major Update to the whole Skynode and Genesys Core for our Next release v1.5.0.0 which will be ready by March 1st (It will clear all these small issues
here and there).

Now if your wallet is not hanging and you are still not Staking, then I dont know what you did with your coins because everyone is Staking and there is no
Issue abt Staking since the launch of this project - so please make sure you are not moving your coins all the time and also make a Backup of your Wallet.

BigCat45

Bigboss

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 07:57:22 PM

Stay tuned!!!

Waited for 6 months, surly can wait for another 2-3. No rush.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: