Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:50:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taxing is legalized robbery  (Read 4222 times)
Andy4.4

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 03:59:35 AM

Yup you are right.
They steal our money legally by taxing us.
We can dodge taxes by using bitcoins.
We dont really avoid the tax even we using bitcoin. https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Tax_compliance  But yeah seems the tax in bitcoin still lower than anything. Have you thought about how you could go to your office or your college without those infrastructures that was built by government with your taxes? I mean, come on, atleast the government still spend your money to grow your country.

Yes they are growing our country with much smaller rate than growing their bankroll in their swizz accounts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:06:00 AM

Yup you are right.
They steal our money legally by taxing us.
We can dodge taxes by using bitcoins.
We dont really avoid the tax even we using bitcoin. https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Tax_compliance  But yeah seems the tax in bitcoin still lower than anything. Have you thought about how you could go to your office or your college without those infrastructures that was built by government with your taxes? I mean, come on, atleast the government still spend your money to grow your country.

Yes they are growing our country with much smaller rate than growing their bankroll in their swizz accounts.

The only day when people will give attention to your rumors will be the day you present proof and statistics. I know that our taxes aren't used where they should be, I recently read that the CIA was funded by the government to test on people on controlling their minds. They caused so may deaths when they were in the hospital too, the government has motives the people are not aware about. I think democracy is just a hoax.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 11:03:12 AM

A lot of taxes can be avoided or completely eliminated if you are receiving payments directly in btc and not cashing it out to spend on things. In a world where services and goods could be bought easily, the only taxes we will ever pay would be service charges and nothing else, I assume. Nobody can know how much money you have in your wallet in order to know how much tax you need to pay Wink
Yeah thats true, no one could tracking our transaction history nor how much tax we need to pay.

Not all country doing that imo, but I think its still better than you dont pay any tax and there is no development in our country.

The only day when people will give attention to your rumors will be the day you present proof and statistics. I know that our taxes aren't used where they should be, I recently read that the CIA was funded by the government to test on people on controlling their minds. They caused so may deaths when they were in the hospital too, the government has motives the people are not aware about. I think democracy is just a hoax.
I once heard about this conspiracy news, which CIA have made many secret projects. But the worst thing government did with our money is war. Yeah no country really adopt true democracy, its just the mask for them.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████