Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:41:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRO LENDER I am Fishbones78 I need URGENT loan!!!  (Read 1393 times)
Fishbonez78 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:00:25 PM

I need a PRO lender to help me quick! They are in the middle of my open-heart surgery and realized there are some COMPLICATIONS.

They want 0.05btc to complete the surgery. Or they will leave me like this without putting me back together!

PLEASE help pro lender! To prove I am legit, you can send the BTC to the doctors & not to me!

Doctors wallet:1NVfH8Qcua58kcm5abnWrj8bZTXapfWTd7

Please hurry

Anesthetic wearing off soon
ManyProofs

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:05:46 PM

i have sending u 0.05 bit coin monies !!!

this is my proofs https://blockchain.info/tx-index/f8990bbbfe6f3a9117185a2e5273fb6eee700eac1d37c21305ed4fcfd19f64e6

BTCcrowns

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:09:52 PM

why you loan him only and not me manyproofs you are not pro lender ? Pro lenders loan all people

so many people ask loan but you give only to some Sad
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 02:14:56 PM

I need a PRO lender to help me quick! They are in the middle of my open-heart surgery and realized there are some COMPLICATIONS.

They want 0.05btc to complete the surgery. Or they will leave me like this without putting me back together!

PLEASE help pro lender! To prove I am legit, you can send the BTC to the doctors & not to me!

Please hurry

can someone please tell me what kind of surgery costs 0.05BTC and what hospital accepts BTC as payment for a surgery?
BTCcrowns

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:15:49 PM

manyproofs is not pro lender, he is loaning himself only Sad
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 03:03:53 PM

[sarcasm]
Oh shoot, seriously?!? Let me send them to you, one second. Obviously this is legit, I mean, doctors are selfish and would let you die there because they need an extra $13.
[/sarcasm]

I am now under the impression that the person behind all this is having a good laugh.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 05:03:14 AM

Please hurry

funny.

Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 10:36:12 AM

[sarcasm]
Oh shoot, seriously?!? Let me send them to you, one second. Obviously this is legit, I mean, doctors are selfish and would let you die there because they need an extra $13.
[/sarcasm]

I am now under the impression that the person behind all this is having a good laugh.

I have to say, I had a huge, I mean huuuge laugh after reading this thread.

Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:54:36 AM

[sarcasm]
[/sarcasm]

I have to say, I had a huge, I mean huuuge laugh after reading this thread.

Lol yeah. Me too. That's a troll post right ? It can't be real xD
Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:58:47 AM

hahaha impersonator+scammer
same person loaning by him self

hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 11:18:02 PM

This forum gets more weird every day Roll Eyes.
Fishbones78

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 11:23:34 AM

Oh, another impersonator of me. This is the second one, the person behind it can't be serious.
Starin

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 12:30:46 PM

Oh, another impersonator of me. This is the second one, the person behind it can't be serious.

How did your heart surgery go bro? Are you ok? Tongue

teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:40:50 PM

Quick, send this guy your BTC he really need this btc and he will payback your loan
Guaranteed  Grin
This is probably the most funny topic i've been yet
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:48:04 PM

Quick, send this guy your BTC he really need this btc and he will payback your loan
Guaranteed  Grin
No, funnier topics in this section is still there (search 'pro lender site:bitcointalk.org' in Google, you'll find it). (Almost) All of them are ManyProofs lending to his alt accounts, some even showing a TXID. So in my loan request I say I don't need a so called 'pro lender'.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BurgerKill

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:53:31 PM

Guaranteed  Grin
No, funnier topics in this section is still there (search 'pro lender site:bitcointalk.org' in Google, you'll find it). (Almost) All of them are ManyProofs lending to his alt accounts, some even showing a TXID. So in my loan request I say I don't need a so called 'pro lender'.

Yeah. I'd say the ones on the archaeological find with a primitive tribe wanting bitcoins and the terrorists are my favorites. Along with this one, of course.
Starin

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 01:07:58 PM

Guaranteed  Grin

Yeah. I'd say the ones on the archaeological find with a primitive tribe wanting bitcoins and the terrorists are my favorites. Along with this one, of course.

Have you seen the one with kids got kidnapped?

BurgerKill

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:11:36 PM

Guaranteed  Grin

Have you seen the one with kids got kidnapped?

Yep, the terrorists one. They charged 0.02BTC for each kid I think, lol. It must of been a really poor parent to not be able to afford that.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:25:28 PM

This thread's story is a surgery for 0.05BTC. I wonder what surgery would take just $13-14 and done? The amount isn't even enough for seeing a doctor at my place (it requires ~$24-30 per visit).
And if terrorists want BTC0.02 per kid kidnapped, it is not realistic. They kidnapped them 'hard' and they should want much more (at least 20BTC per kid is a more realistic amount). However Manyproofs don't have that amount to send himself so the 'terrorists' only take 0.02 Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Starin

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 03:46:38 PM

This thread's story is a surgery for 0.05BTC. I wonder what surgery would take just $13-14 and done? The amount isn't even enough for seeing a doctor at my place (it requires ~$24-30 per visit).
And if terrorists want BTC0.02 per kid kidnapped, it is not realistic. They kidnapped them 'hard' and they should want much more (at least 20BTC per kid is a more realistic amount). However Manyproofs don't have that amount to send himself so the 'terrorists' only take 0.02 Grin

I barely think this is manyproofs. There is another guy who got lucky loans from manyproofs and continue with the scam. English is far better on this dude.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: