Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:33:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 [1272] 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18510

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

I hope to see more of it from Mou but with either Rash or Sanchez up top.  Maybe even Martial...?  Lukaku just isn't a top 4 striker.  IMHO.

Martial has completely fallen out of favour with Mou. I'd be surprised to see him up front.

With Wenger gone, this is actually true

Wait. That's a good point. Wenger to replace Mourinho!? Imagine the scenes!

#WengerIn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:31:57 PM

Oh man what a disastrous night that was. Why did Jose Mourinho enter the pitch and start clapping and congratulating his players and the fans was a completely mystery to me. I was like "What the heck is this guy doing? Has he gone mad?" And Ed

Yeah, that was really weird. I guess it's better than being a sore loser and storming off at least. It was almost as if he knew he might be saying goodbye. It could be his last home game as welll if he's not lucky. Man United next two fixtures are both away so you never know what might happen by then.

Spurs weren't that good, actually! Just got their goals. 3-0 is not really how the game looked. But no excuses for United who spends 64 million this season, who have superstars in their team, super manager. Lose at your home ground this big, to a London team!

Exactly. Spurs, who made zero transfers, played pretty average to be honest. And still beat big spending United 3-0. It's embarrassing really. And Mou's press conference was absolutely bizarre. It's time for him to go.

This just goes to show you don't need to spend huge. Managers should spend more time developing their players to actually play as a team and a band of brothers, and that's what's not working at United. It doesn't matter how much money you throw at buying the best players in the world if they don't jell well as a team. Leicester didn't win the league a few years ago buy buying superstars, they won it because they were the squad that played the better football as a team. Was inspiring to watch. They were just leagues ahead of anyone that season and really deserved it.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:47:36 PM

Think you're all going to be right, which is why United are still the favourite even after all the portents. Park the bus, get a point, maybe give Spurs enough niggling tackles, get under their skin, rile them up to get careless and give away freekicks that Utd can profit from.

But maybe tonight's the night Poch gets his joy from Old Trafford. Maybe Kane adds to his lone August tally. Maybe Bailly continues his desperate form and gives away another penalty. Maybe we all get surprised as Mourinho employs Sanchez to spearhead a raiding formation.

Please surprise me!

3 separate bets for this game:
United Yellow Cards @1.75:
Goals over 2.5 @1.97:
Spurs to win @3.08:

So I got almost everything I wanted, except the yellow cards bet. Just goes to show that maybe Pogba was right: they weren't fired up enough to win this contest. I mean, 3 goals down with no reply and no one lost their cool except the manager? Wink

4 teams sit atop the table now, City took a slight tumble but seeing United and Arsenal on 3 points is a sign of the times, even this early on in the season. Fortunes are shifting, power is shifting from clubs. It took a lot of stop-gapping, big signings and money for United to hold on to their glory post Ferguson but the decay set in a while ago, as it did already on Wenger's swansong.

Too soon to speak of a new era of City dominance?

Lets wait city  is fav but Liverpool looks really great .Klopp very well know how to play against City so Liverpool is 6 points ahead
But there is no excuse for Man. United his defense is tragic
united is playing not like Mourinho teams to lose 6 goals in two games much to much
speculation about changing coach will rise anytime when United will lost

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Aqualung89

Activity: 1666
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:38:11 PM

Man. United 2 matches are showing off a very bad game showing a formless team so obviously Harry Kane is still a more solid man is a very good striker for me. Every loss he's going to do after that will be a big problem, Man. For United.

DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:53:46 PM

You know, this was an example of just how stubborn Mourinho is. I'm not saying they played completely defensively as everyone expected them to do, they actually didn't and so many close chances and almost converting in the first minute, so don't anyone say that this team didn't want to win it. But I would say that they only really went for it after being down.

They were slow to attack, moved only faster after needing to score to draw. That is what frustrates to watch this team. I predicted 3-2 and should have been right!

Spurs weren't that good, actually! Just got their goals. 3-0 is not really how the game looked. But no excuses for United who spends 64 million this season, who have superstars in their team, super manager. Lose at your home ground this big, to a London team!
Spurs played this gale so perfectly they knew how to soak the the danger from the chances that united created and after that they played on their opponents mistakes in defense, the srt peices marking was awful from United they blew the game that way with just to headers, Smalling should have been sold in the summer so they could bring another defender he is 28yo and there is no room for him to improve anything then this Phil Jones is still usefull IMO Mourinho can rely on him if he gets regular time Lindelof is still looking like he is not adjusted yet in the EPL and that is a big question mark since he shown good performance is WC.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:31:56 PM

Oh man what a disastrous night that was. Why did Jose Mourinho enter the pitch and start clapping and congratulating his players and the fans was a completely mystery to me. I was like "What the heck is this guy doing? Has he gone mad?" And Ed Woodward was in the stands and he didn't looked amused at all. Mourinho should get his stuff together or at least gracefully make his exit before another embarrassing blunder gets him sacked this time for real.
lol that was epic! united humiliated, mourinho clapped, press conference went messed up… mourinho are typical manager that always do everything in anti-mainstream way…. the team won he get crazy angry… the team lost he gives applause , am i right? just look at him , now he should really desperate and waiting for his time in united ended , at least until this january.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
btctalk4life

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

Man. United 2 matches are showing off a very bad game showing a formless team so obviously Harry Kane is still a more solid man is a very good striker for me. Every loss he's going to do after that will be a big problem, Man. For United.

One of Tottenham main player Son heung min is even not play on that match, yet tottenham still managed to win on that match against Man united. Pochettino > Mourinho.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

I hope to see more of it from Mou but with either Rash or Sanchez up top.  Maybe even Martial...?  Lukaku just isn't a top 4 striker.  IMHO.

Martial has completely fallen out of favour with Mou. I'd be surprised to see him up front.

Well that's the thing...  A good manager will sort things out for the good of the club, the players and himself.  He can't go on like this.  Tho I think the way the played vs Tottenham is the way to go.  Mou should keep doing it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:07:51 PM

One of Tottenham main player Son heung min is even not play on that match, yet tottenham still managed to win on that match against Man united. Pochettino > Mourinho.
I don't think Son would've made that big of an impact anyways, it seems like you just need a couple of decent players to get past the atrocious Man Utd defence (see the game vs Brighton).

"Pochettino > Mourinho" hmm, only during the past couple of season. Poch is far from being at the same level as Mourinho, at least in terms of success and titles.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:19:11 PM

I guess the manager is doomed when the players and staff start talking about him getting the boot as soon as the next match: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2793177-manchester-united-players-reportedly-think-jose-mourinho-is-1-loss-from-the-sack

Allegedly the board still has faith in Mourinho while his players and staff think he will get sacked after 1 more loss and his successor will be Zidane. The match vs Burnley will surely be very, very interesting.
Sutters Mill

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

I guess the manager is doomed when the players and staff start talking about him getting the boot as soon as the next match: https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2793177-manchester-united-players-reportedly-think-jose-mourinho-is-1-loss-from-the-sack

Source is needed. I wouldn't listen to unreliable tabloid speculation. They just write this stuff to get hits and traffic:

According to Chris Wheeler of the Daily Mail, the consensus at Carrington is that defeat to Burnley at Turf Moor in the Premier League on Sunday would potentially be enough for the club's hierarchy to act.

"There is the same sense of inevitability that surrounded Louis van Gaal’s final days in 2016 before he was replaced by Mourinho, with players now talking about the possibility of Zinedine Zidane becoming manager," Wheeler said.

A source quoted by Wheeler added, "they are saying he will be gone soon."

His "source" could be his own imagination for all we know. Daily Mail is also a shitrag of a newspaper

Allegedly the board still has faith in Mourinho while his players and staff think he will get sacked after 1 more loss and his successor will be Zidane.

I'd like to see Zidane there if Jose does get sacked, but like I said a couple of pages ago I'd be surprised if he wins anything and he'll likely just end up in the same situation as Gaal and Jose a couple years into his tenure. They shouyld stick it out with Jose for the time being in my opinion.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:34:27 PM

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/anthony-martial-set-to-sign-five-year-deal-in-belief-he-will-outlast-jose-mourinho-at-manchester-united-vfftl9hjh

"United have offered a new five-year deal to Martial and are hopeful that the Frenchman will sign it even though Mourinho does not want the forward at the club."

Now this I don't understand. Jose wants him out, but the board offer him a new contract. If you are just going to undermine everything he tries to do, why even keep him as a manager?
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:40:27 PM

Source is needed. I wouldn't listen to unreliable tabloid speculation. They just write this stuff to get hits and traffic:

According to Chris Wheeler of the Daily Mail, the consensus at Carrington is that defeat to Burnley at Turf Moor in the Premier League on Sunday would potentially be enough for the club's hierarchy to act.

"There is the same sense of inevitability that surrounded Louis van Gaal’s final days in 2016 before he was replaced by Mourinho, with players now talking about the possibility of Zinedine Zidane becoming manager," Wheeler said.

A source quoted by Wheeler added, "they are saying he will be gone soon."

His "source" could be his own imagination for all we know. Daily Mail is also a shitrag of a newspaper

Allegedly the board still has faith in Mourinho while his players and staff think he will get sacked after 1 more loss and his successor will be Zidane.

I'd like to see Zidane there if Jose does get sacked, but like I said a couple of pages ago I'd be surprised if he wins anything and he'll likely just end up in the same situation as Gaal and Jose a couple years into his tenure. They shouyld stick it out with Jose for the time being in my opinion.

That news came from Daily Mail.Good title to click.Next coach will be Zidane
Daily Mail  is not best source of information
It may happen but i don't think it will happen just after few first games

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Sutters Mill

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:44:46 PM

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/sport/anthony-martial-set-to-sign-five-year-deal-in-belief-he-will-outlast-jose-mourinho-at-manchester-united-vfftl9hjh

"United have offered a new five-year deal to Martial and are hopeful that the Frenchman will sign it even though Mourinho does not want the forward at the club."

Now this I don't understand. Jose wants him out, but the board offer him a new contract. If you are just going to undermine everything he tries to do, why even keep him as a manager?

Maybe they do plan to get rid of Jose? Martial isn't that great in my opinion. Lukaku and Sanchez are far better. United will probably win against Burnley this weekend and then return to form and then the talk of Jose leaving will probably be forgotten. I'd only like to see him go if Zidane replaces him personally. Anyone else would be lackluster.

Daily Mail  is not best source of information

That's what I said. Pay no mind on tabloid speculation. They'll print whatever sounds juicy to sell some papers.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:21:29 PM

Maybe they do plan to get rid of Jose? Martial isn't that great in my opinion. Lukaku and Sanchez are far better. United will probably win against Burnley this weekend and then return to form and then the talk of Jose leaving will probably be forgotten. I'd only like to see him go if Zidane replaces him personally. Anyone else would be lackluster.

That's what I said. Pay no mind on tabloid speculation. They'll print whatever sounds juicy to sell some papers.
United have a huge budget and can make a comeback since money can bring trophy's but United must be patient on Jose and give him the tools and the policy of changing coaches will not work, especially as the alternative Zidane is unconvincing in my eyes he had an already good team and he didn't had to make big decisions also best thing for him he had extreme luck. for now Mourinho is still with United next game with burnley will be the key for his survival. if he failed to win then it's time for the change zidane is not the only name mentioned to be close to manage United Belgium national team manager Roberto martinez is also recently name popped out.
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:32:45 PM

United have a huge budget and can make a comeback since money can bring trophy's but United must be patient on Jose and give him the tools and the policy of changing coaches will not work, especially as the alternative Zidane is unconvincing in my eyes he had an already good team and he didn't had to make big decisions also best thing for him he had extreme luck. for now Mourinho is still with United next game with burnley will be the key for his survival. if he failed to win then it's time for the change zidane is not the only name mentioned to be close to manage United Belgium national team manager Roberto martinez is also recently name popped out.
Manchester United can bounce back from this bad start in this week match as Burnley is also have some worst start and fail to win any match and this can give them some good boost as they need some good come back now Champions League draw is also coming as extra work for them but they are capable to do this all and if they fail and need to change manager then surely I will go with Roberto Martinez as he can bring some good change for them instead of Zidane.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:56:35 AM

Manchester United can bounce back from this bad start in this week match as Burnley is also have some worst start and fail to win any match and this can give them some good boost as they need some good come back now Champions League draw is also coming as extra work for them but they are capable to do this all and if they fail and need to change manager then surely I will go with Roberto Martinez as he can bring some good change for them instead of Zidane.

Burnley form may be poor but Burnley at home is always a banana skin to top clubs. Furthermore, Man United have failed to keep a clean sheet this season and their star players are not performing. Man United should be able to win narrowly as Burnley have a Europa League playoff match today and their players will be tired for the Sunday game.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1212

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:45:28 AM

Burnley form may be poor but Burnley at home is always a banana skin to top clubs. Furthermore, Man United have failed to keep a clean sheet this season and their star players are not performing. Man United should be able to win narrowly as Burnley have a Europa League playoff match today and their players will be tired for the Sunday game.

Exactly my thoughts. Burnley were last season's surprise hit, and remember that they started so well and then that form ran out later, so perhaps it is a case of the opposite this season. You don't want to play a team like Burnley at home, you know they will defend and hit you on the odd chance every time they can break. Tired by Sunday? No way. You don't need 1 week at this level to recover.

And this is talking about the home team. The away team, United, have lost 2 games home and away, both completely unexpected in the scoreline and the way they played.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
btctalk4life

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:23:31 AM

Exactly my thoughts. Burnley were last season's surprise hit, and remember that they started so well and then that form ran out later, so perhaps it is a case of the opposite this season. You don't want to play a team like Burnley at home, you know they will defend and hit you on the odd chance every time they can break. Tired by Sunday? No way. You don't need 1 week at this level to recover.

And this is talking about the home team. The away team, United, have lost 2 games home and away, both completely unexpected in the scoreline and the way they played.

I guess that match Burnley vs Man United will have so many goals. With the current condition on Man United and Burnley, both teams are not have a good run so far on the last 3 matches premier league. I don't think Man United lose with 3 streak loss though. Maybe a draw result.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:10:24 AM

United have a huge budget and can make a comeback since money can bring trophy's but United must be patient on Jose and give him the tools

Money can't bring teamwork, however. Man Utd have already spent huge, literally breaking world records of spending to bring in Pogba. They shouldn't be losing to teams like Brighton. Jose needs to go.
Pages: « 1 ... 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 [1272] 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: