Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:39:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 [1227] 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
CryptoSportz

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

If anyone is interested in placing some friendly bets on the games, we're featuring the following game this week:

Date: April 4, 2018
Game: Liverpool vs. Manchester City FC
Time: 2:45PM (EDT)
Deadline to Enter: 2:45PM (EDT)

All you have to do is head over to https://cryptosportz.com/, select your game, select your team and place your bet!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:59:23 PM

Two manchester club has very good chance in securing the top four, as for liverpool then people need to really applaud them for their effort. They have been out of top four for years ( they are top 4 last year as well ) and now they are back into it. As for tottenham, they are always good enough to get into top four and this season they have proven it again

Splash the cash and you generally get something out of it. Those who say Chelsea didn't get their money's worth should remember who won it before, and those who think Pep is brilliant should remember the pains of seasons past. It's a continuous and fluid struggle at the top 6. I suppose I'm happier that it's no longer the Big 4. Just makes it so exciting for the rest.

I'm Liver, but I don't want to get any applause for what they're doing. We've been outside top 4 and Champions League for too long (I'm still trying to get over our almost-there with Suarez) and I know it's bordering arrogance but Top 4 should be seen as the extreme minimum. I will always applaud entertainment though, so am happy Liverpool haven't lost their way there.

Spurs to me is the one who deserves the most plaudits - especially when competing with the big money.

Tottenham is going to spend alot of money soon. They keep on getting good position every season and now on track with their performance, it is a waste of resources if they spend alot but if they want to achieve more then I say that it is plausible. I want to see them try to be the winner even leicester managed to do it few season ago
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:55:47 PM

While Chelsea will need major revamp like Arsenal the team is no where near last season you cannot belleive that they were champions especially when they go against big teams.

One bad season and people judge chelsea? Every team will have their own bad season, if you are not a fans then you should stop judging them. For me their performance was good but tottenham was better. THe true fans are those who stay with the club at the bad times, not the one that keep rooting for them when they win the league
the problem is not the team it's in the board they didn't give Conte what he wants and when rumors started popping they never showed support for him that shaken the team and now they paying the price. This is the second season in three years the team will not  be playing in UCL and it will be diffecult to keep stars in the club I know that Hazard have been always monitored by Real Madrid and if they made a move he will leave Courtois is also could see his way out when PSG offers him load of cash and if they are going to attract players they will need to splash the cash like United did befire.
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:22:47 PM

While Chelsea will need major revamp like Arsenal the team is no where near last season you cannot belleive that they were champions especially when they go against big teams.

One bad season and people judge chelsea? Every team will have their own bad season, if you are not a fans then you should stop judging them. For me their performance was good but tottenham was better. THe true fans are those who stay with the club at the bad times, not the one that keep rooting for them when they win the league
the problem is not the team it's in the board they didn't give Conte what he wants and when rumors started popping they never showed support for him that shaken the team and now they paying the price. This is the second season in three years the team will not  be playing in UCL and it will be diffecult to keep stars in the club I know that Hazard have been always monitored by Real Madrid and if they made a move he will leave Courtois is also could see his way out when PSG offers him load of cash and if they are going to attract players they will need to splash the cash like United did befire.

Even if they win premier league, I dont think that hazard will stay on the club. Sometimes the star player will not be staying in premier league for loyalty but they only stay for money. If Real madrid or barcelona could offer them alot of money then they will move, loyalty is not really The thing for eden hazard and Im sure he is going to move
JesVarez

Activity: 295
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:06:50 AM

Two manchester club has very good chance in securing the top four, as for liverpool then people need to really applaud them for their effort. They have been out of top four for years ( they are top 4 last year as well ) and now they are back into it. As for tottenham, they are always good enough to get into top four and this season they have proven it again

Splash the cash and you generally get something out of it. Those who say Chelsea didn't get their money's worth should remember who won it before, and those who think Pep is brilliant should remember the pains of seasons past. It's a continuous and fluid struggle at the top 6. I suppose I'm happier that it's no longer the Big 4. Just makes it so exciting for the rest.

I'm Liver, but I don't want to get any applause for what they're doing. We've been outside top 4 and Champions League for too long (I'm still trying to get over our almost-there with Suarez) and I know it's bordering arrogance but Top 4 should be seen as the extreme minimum. I will always applaud entertainment though, so am happy Liverpool haven't lost their way there.

Spurs to me is the one who deserves the most plaudits - especially when competing with the big money.

Tottenham is going to spend alot of money soon. They keep on getting good position every season and now on track with their performance, it is a waste of resources if they spend alot but if they want to achieve more then I say that it is plausible. I want to see them try to be the winner even leicester managed to do it few season ago
If Leicester could do it sure the Spurs could, had a great game against Chelsea where they were down at the start of the game, if they can get more good players to be with Kane and get some more defenders they can be a thread for sure, more than what they are now.
DIA7

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:40:49 PM
Merited by cho99 (5)

If Leicester could do it sure the Spurs could, had a great game against Chelsea where they were down at the start of the game, if they can get more good players to be with Kane and get some more defenders they can be a thread for sure, more than what they are now.
that Leicester season will never be seen in the EPL again. Leicester got to the top only when Chelsea City  United and Liverpool were out of balance the other two clubs that chased them off were Arsenal and Spurs. Arsenal was Arsenal at that time you don't expect much from them but they finish in top 4 now it's much more difficult to do that while Spurs was at their beginning of forming a good squad and I believe that they have a good one they just need to left trophy's so all that hard work do not go to waste maybe they should sign some good bench  so they can rotate but winning the EPL is going to require extra effort from everyone so they can hold off top position against the other big teams that definitely have bigger budget then them.
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:47:18 PM

that Leicester season will never be seen in the EPL again. Leicester got to the top only when Chelsea City  United and Liverpool were out of balance the other two clubs that chased them off were Arsenal and Spurs. Arsenal was Arsenal at that time you don't expect much from them but they finish in top 4 now it's much more difficult to do that while Spurs was at their beginning of forming a good squad and I believe that they have a good one they just need to left trophy's so all that hard work do not go to waste maybe they should sign some good bench  so they can rotate but winning the EPL is going to require extra effort from everyone so they can hold off top position against the other big teams that definitely have bigger budget then them.

Yes Leicester City champions are nothing more than lucky seasons for them. Leicester took advantage of the poor performance of the top 4 teams. Leicester city champions who only rely on fast counterattack, waiting for opponents off guard then attack. In the next season, Leicester city is back to the real Leicester city, and arrogantly dismissed the coach who has made the greatest achievements in the club's history.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
SimpeleSimpele

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:54:29 PM

wrong is coach not player
why must sell diego costa and replace only younger player alvaro morata
alvaro morata is not enough replace diego costa
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:02:46 PM

To be honest with you , I only understand 50 % of what you are trying to say but Alvaro Morata is a good player. He is still young and Conte see that he has potential. The next transfer window probably will be a good chance for Chelsea to bring in more striker if they feel that Morata is not enough but to be honest, his performance is still under average
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Merit: 529

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:12:17 PM

The problem of Tottenham is always the same, they play great against strong teams, in fact they beat Chelsea this last week 1-3 at Stamford Bridge but usually they lack points with very weak teams like Bournemouth( I still haven't forget that 1.20 odd 0-0 draw which I lost a lot of money). I can say they are like Inter of Italy kinda which means their chances of winning a premier league soon are near 0.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:13:39 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 08:38:12 PM by Lionidas

Liverpool fans are manic. Embarrassed
They destroy Manchester City's bus while they were entering to the stadium to get to the game and now they need to get another one for the return drive home.

They are up 2-nil with Mo Salah scoring the the first goal.
It was given he was going to at home just so to rub it in the Championship league leader's noses today. Wink
Oxylde-Chamberlane scored the last goal just a while ago as they were talking about him right before the match and how he was going to be an influencer in today's match.
Didn't think he was going to score a goal though.

Manchester City is looking like they will be losing today's match just like did at Anfield back in January. Grin
poplolnman
Legendary

Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:50:22 PM

To be honest with you , I only understand 50 % of what you are trying to say but Alvaro Morata is a good player. He is still young and Conte see that he has potential. The next transfer window probably will be a good chance for Chelsea to bring in more striker if they feel that Morata is not enough but to be honest, his performance is still under average
I bet morata wouldn't find his success at Chelsea or any other English premier league , he should stay at juventus , in serie A , perfectly match for him with his playing style , holding the ball and finish it smartly not just with the strength and anger like Costa .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Rinsend

Activity: 784
Merit: 262

AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:00:20 AM

The first season in the Premier League is not always easy, we can not expect all players debutant in the Premier League look good. I'm still curious about morata, I hope next season he is still at Chelsea and shows his best ability, Morata is a good player for Chelsea.

▰ AZBI ▰     White Paper
              LinkedIn Twitter Telegram
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:50:32 AM

the problem is not the team it's in the board they didn't give Conte what he wants and when rumors started popping they never showed support for him that shaken the team and now they paying the price. This is the second season in three years the team will not  be playing in UCL and it will be diffecult to keep stars in the club I know that Hazard have been always monitored by Real Madrid and if they made a move he will leave Courtois is also could see his way out when PSG offers him load of cash and if they are going to attract players they will need to splash the cash like United did befire.

And City...  City wants to acquire Hazard.  Come to think of it, if he went to City from the very beginning he wouldn't have the same ordeal he's having with Chelsea.  Grin

I remember City, United and Chelsea wanted him back in 2011.  But he eventually decided to go to Chelsea to play under under Villas Boas.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

Made a bet on Bournemouth at home to win +0 at 1.77 and Burnley away to win +0 at 2.42.  Feeling good with the Bournemouth one but kinda iffy with the Burnley one.

Still thinking about the LCFC at home -0.5 at 1.97 vs Newcastle...  I could end up betting on that too. 

What about you guys...?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:50:38 AM

Hannover has collapsed in recent weeks. Werder Bremen's performance tops, I look forward to an effective game against Hannover. Both teams are likely to score.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

Hannover has collapsed in recent weeks. Werder Bremen's performance tops, I look forward to an effective game against Hannover. Both teams are likely to score.

Wrong thread.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bering
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:17:33 PM

I bet morata wouldn't find his success at Chelsea or any other English premier league , he should stay at juventus , in serie A , perfectly match for him with his playing style , holding the ball and finish it smartly not just with the strength and anger like Costa .
Morata debut match are went well but i don't know why seems his performance was decreasing from match to match while Chelsea needed to win for every match because they have to secure their positions at least to finish at top 4 but seems they cannot counting on Morata anymore and apparently large number of price from Morata transfer is useless here

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:20:45 PM

apparently large number of price from Morata transfer is useless here

I wouldnt really think of it as being useless. If you look at his age, he is now in his prime age and I wouldnt say that it is a useless investment. Even if they decided to sell him, there will be alot of club that is willing to pay quite high for him. Chelsea probably already made some money back just from selling his jersey in their store
DIA7

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:21:40 PM

Morata debut match are went well but i don't know why seems his performance was decreasing from match to match while Chelsea needed to win for every match because they have to secure their positions at least to finish at top 4 but seems they cannot counting on Morata anymore and apparently large number of price from Morata transfer is useless here

I feel that Morata is the scapegoat for Chelsea he had good and bad games but it was not only his fault it's a collective one. He is a great striker but I feel that he perform best if he comes out as a sub look at his stats last season most of his goals came as a sub but whenever he starts a full game he doesn't do that well he remainds me of Ole Gunnar Solskjær he have been an amazing sub for them he have good chances to join Bayern as replacement for Lewandowski their style of play could suit them also there's no pressure there like in the EPL PSG also is good destination for him same as Bayern.
Pages: « 1 ... 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 [1227] 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 1242 1243 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1254 1255 1256 1257 1258 1259 1260 1261 1262 1263 1264 1265 1266 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: