Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:31:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 [740] 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 09:39:34 AM

Arsenal vs Swansea
Swansea are very bad this season they have lost four matches in row  while Arsenal are doing well with a stable performance and in really good form having five wins in a row in their last games so I predict an easy win for Arsenal : Arsenal-1.5AH

Arsenal has good advantage of home ground and it is very strong side as compare with Swansea, I am totally agreed with you about Arsenal -1.5 is still very possible option of this match result, Arsenal is playing with good momentum and winning margin will +2 goals.

Dont forget that swansea is a tough team as well so taking handicap for arsenal is never a good choice. You should know this very well that they ended up dissapointing most of the time so unless you are ready to take the risk then just go for moneyline instead, it is actually risky already just by betting moneyline

see from the statistics a few seasons ago swansea much better than arsenal. even last season arsenal lost in their own homes by swansea. but this time swansea really bad with 1 wins from 7 games and always get straight defeats.
so I believe the current arsenal will win by at least two goals or more.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 09:54:41 AM

Yup Swansea is no good this season.  They are very unstable and have changed managers 4 times since Brendan Rodgers left.  Imo they should have tried to keep Laudrap.  He was a decent manager, Gary Monk was another one they should have given more chances.  Under their new manager, Bradley, I'm not expecting much.  But who knows he might surprise everyone.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:09:39 AM

for the game between Bournemouth and Hull City : Bournemouth didn't win any of their last 4 games with Hull City. But now Hull City are in awful form after only one draw and four loses in their last 5 games while Bournemouth are stable and doing good at their home Stadium so I expect a win for them:Bournmouth to win @1.8
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 11:27:44 AM

Quite interesting games for tomorrow. I will take my chances on Man City v Everton, Chelsea v Leicester, West Brom v Tottenham. City and Tottenham, are doing great in the premier, and I expect both of them to win, specially Tottenham, because I'm sure they don't want to waste their effort in being right now the only team that defeated City, so they will keep the pressure on City by winning their game I think. As for Chelsea, it's not that they are doing great, but Leicester is having so much trouble when playing away, that I expect them to lose again.

Man City v Everton
Man City @ 1.46

West Brom v Tottenham
Tottenham @ 1.68

Chelsea v Leicester
Chelsea @ 1.53

BetAdviser

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Professional Tipster

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:45:55 PM

Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
Once again i will share best suggestion and tips for this league so feel free to follow and comment.

My 3rd bet for this week will be match between Stoke City v Sunderland AFC

Starting date and time: 15/10/16 16:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer-english-premier-league/events/nsAwkG2JiJbqCahAY?ref=tipster1

Match: Stoke City v Sunderland AFC
Betting option: Home win and under 4.5
Odd: 2.25
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.033 (33.75mbtc)

Proof:

hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:57:59 PM

after I noticed, Klopp only buy players who have speed and strong mental play. Klopp's able to make the player become expensive players. it is extremely beneficial for Liverpool finances. Klopp is a smart coach, he can make an ordinary player into a global player.
maybe he the coach who really like attacking style for his teams that's why he would buy the players who have good speed but yes i have to says i do agree with you that no need expensive price to get good players because the money will be so useless if those expensive players not playing accordance with our expectations
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:00:27 PM

Quite interesting games for tomorrow. I will take my chances on Man City v Everton, Chelsea v Leicester, West Brom v Tottenham. City and Tottenham, are doing great in the premier, and I expect both of them to win, specially Tottenham, because I'm sure they don't want to waste their effort in being right now the only team that defeated City, so they will keep the pressure on City by winning their game I think. As for Chelsea, it's not that they are doing great, but Leicester is having so much trouble when playing away, that I expect them to lose again.

Man City v Everton
Man City @ 1.46

West Brom v Tottenham
Tottenham @ 1.68

Chelsea v Leicester
Chelsea @ 1.53

this is good to be a parlay, no doubt also I will add Arsenal, because they are playing at home and sure will win easily. then take Liverpool because Manchester United had a poor performance.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:16:27 PM

for the game between Bournemouth and Hull City : Bournemouth didn't win any of their last 4 games with Hull City. But now Hull City are in awful form after only one draw and four loses in their last 5 games while Bournemouth are stable and doing good at their home Stadium so I expect a win for them:Bournmouth to win @1.8

I think so Bournemouth is constant side and it has very good advantage of home support into this match, Hull City lost their form and now playing under pressure that is why it will be easy for Bournemouth to win this encounter.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:19:19 PM

Playing my other Parley for this week's EPL matches.Here are the Odds : -
Crystal Palace v West Ham United
Both Teams to Score
Yes

Stoke City v Sunderland AFC Both Teams to Score Yes

West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur Match Winner Tottenham Hotspur

Manchester City v Everton FC Match Winner Manchester City

AFC Bournemouth v Hull City Match Winner AFC Bournemouth

Arsenal FC v Swansea City Match Winner Arsenal FC

Chelsea FC v Leicester City Match Winner Chelsea FC

P.S : Not sure how to share the betid from this particular site I'm betting on.Odds are terrible for the following picks!
good pick however regarding match Stoke City vs Sunderland and since Sunderland under Moyes they have very bad performance and their positions at relegated zone currently with no win results from their latest 7 match so very possible this match will end as Stoke City as the winner
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:29:06 PM

Chelsea vs Leicester
As Chelsea had an Unstable performance before the international break  and with Leicester poor start so both teams now not in their highest moments with both of them having difficulties maintining positive i predict that Leicester get atleast a point from the match because they have a full squad onn and Chelsea missing a couple players in defence.

Leicester city is so bad this season in premier league. They played so different with last season when they win the league . That was the most surprise season in 2 decades. Chelsea this season is better than last season. But still not as good as people expect to them. This match will going to be a poor match.
this season will so different because Arsenal, Man City or Liverpool has learn from their mistaken from last season and has build new team to fix their performance and that's why Leicester will not be the champion again and actually Chelsea is not really bad now and for this match i think Chelsea will win

yeah that's the three team have amazing start in this season especially for liverpool, klopp has changed liverpool to be strong team in shortly with minimum budget he get from liverpool management.
after I noticed, Klopp only buy players who have speed and strong mental play. Klopp's able to make the player become expensive players. it is extremely beneficial for Liverpool finances. Klopp is a smart coach, he can make an ordinary player into a global player.

Jurgen Klop always make an ordinary player become a super player. Just remember when he was a borussia dortmund  manager,  he make some superstar like mario gotze, Robert Lewandowski, Ikay Gundogan, Shinji Kagawa,  Matt Hummels, Aubameyang. Now he will make some Liverpool player become   a super star.  Now Firmino and Lallana is in right hand.
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:30:28 PM

Yup Swansea is no good this season.  They are very unstable and have changed managers 4 times since Brendan Rodgers left.  Imo they should have tried to keep Laudrap.  He was a decent manager, Gary Monk was another one they should have given more chances.  Under their new manager, Bradley, I'm not expecting much.  But who knows he might surprise everyone.

Arsenal is moving into good direction and their motivation is really high. I don't see any unexpected result will be come out there. Swansea City is in very poor form and even failed to find the constant form into this season. That is why it will be an easy victory for Arsenal.
haetinglol

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 03:43:23 PM

Arsenal is moving into good direction and their motivation is really high. I don't see any unexpected result will be come out there. Swansea City is in very poor form and even failed to find the constant form into this season. That is why it will be an easy victory for Arsenal.

I think Arsenal will win the game, but they will not get an easy win. Swansea city maybe in in bad situation this season. Worse than last season.  But swansea city is the club who always make a hard situation to othee team. Even Liverpool get a hard win in last match when they are win from the penalty  spot in 83 mins.
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:00:30 PM

A really tough debut for this first American coach in Premier League. Well if Bob Bradley want to show something special, he got to start with best right? Swansea past meeting against Arsenal wasn't really bad , 3 wins 1 lose 1 draw in 5 matches,  actually that is good record. I don't think it gonna be easy for Arsenal either.
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:09:54 PM

When Everton will come to face Manchester city it will be an intresting game to watch as both teams started of well and now both teams was not in best form es pecialy when we see them having troubles in defense also they have some important players are injured so I expect an open games with a lot of goals from both sides over.
Bit1334271

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:11:01 PM

Swansea current form is not good but its very interesting in last 3 meetings Swansea is winner against Arsenal here now its time for Swansea to turn its in good or going more down lets see whats happen tomorrow in my view over 2.5 is very good for bet for this match with odds of 1.55
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:31:21 PM

When Everton will come to face Manchester city it will be an intresting game to watch as both teams started of well and now both teams was not in best form es pecialy when we see them having troubles in defense also they have some important players are injured so I expect an open games with a lot of goals from both sides over.
I think everton only scored one goal against manchester city in their home. because the last two games everton very minimal goals. only able to make one goal. while manchester city when playing at home always scored a lot of goals. I predict a 3-1 victory for manchester city

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:36:10 PM

pretty interesting for this weekend think that main game is no doubt Liverpool Manchester United rest will be put a side little cuz more will be focused on this so called derby but i will give better chances to Liverpool cuz Manchester still not showed good performance

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

BetAdviser

Activity: 616

Professional Tipster

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 05:18:41 PM

Hello to all fans of England Premier League!
Once again i will share best suggestion and tips for this league so feel free to follow and comment.

My 4th bet for this week will be match between Crystal Palace v West Ham United

Starting date and time: 15/10/16 18:30 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/soccer/england/premier-league/crystal-palace-v-west-ham-united/event/9599887?ref=tipster1

Match: Crystal Palace v West Ham United
Betting option: Double Chance (match) and 2nd Half Both Teams Score - DrawAway / Yes
Odd: 5.00
Stake: 0.015 (15mbtc)
Return: 0.075 (75.00mbtc)

Proof:

I like this kind of bets, with high odd and good chance for win. Duel this two teams bring us a lot of goals. If we see West Ham position, they are in problems, and i expect some points for them on this game (1 or 3 everything is good then 0 for them). My choice is points for Hammers and BTTS in 2nd half. Good luck to all

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 05:51:38 PM

pretty interesting for this weekend think that main game is no doubt Liverpool Manchester United rest will be put a side little cuz more will be focused on this so called derby but i will give better chances to Liverpool cuz Manchester still not showed good performance
What do you mean no good performence ? They did suck in the beginning until the match vs Leicester ,now that is the type of game MANU is capable of having Pogba in their team.Chelsea is the only time I feel is a serious threat to MANU this season.Not expecting Liverpool to come with flying colors either.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:08:35 PM

What do you mean no good performence ? They did suck in the beginning until the match vs Leicester ,now that is the type of game MANU is capable of having Pogba in their team.Chelsea is the only time I feel is a serious threat to MANU this season.Not expecting Liverpool to come with flying colors either.

No doubt about it, manchester united performance is quite bad considering their squad consist of many players that are actually quite a top star. Imagine them as real madrid in the premier league, they did pretty bad and liverpool is currently quite good so there is a high chance that liverpool is winning it
Pages: « 1 ... 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 [740] 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: