Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:41:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 [790] 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 ... 1805 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread (EPL)  (Read 1199139 times)
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:48:00 PM

De gea still the best goalkepper for Man Utd currently

He is and he will always be, can you guys even imagine how manchester united will be without him. They are quite bad now, not that they are really bad however for a team like manchester united they are quite bad right now so without de gea they could be very much worse and could be conceded alot more
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:48:44 PM

For know I still doubt that David De Gea is the best goalkeeper. I think 2 years again David De Gea can make a best goalkeeper in the world. David De Gea untested in the national or European level team. If in the World cup can get champions I will agree he is the best goalkeeper in the world.

Winning the world cup doesnt really mean that you are a great player, in fact messi has never win anything and yet he is one of he best player in the world. Real madrid was desperate enough to sign de gea last time and that proves that he is the best as they only wants to sign the best goalkeeper at those times
Manchester United had been any problem to the goalkeeper positions several years ago because Roy Carroll as the goalkeeper doesn't ever playing good on every match even Ferguson complained that but i think since De Gea coming to Manchester United he has playing more better rather than Roy Carroll so in my opinion De gea still the best goalkepper for Man Utd currently

in my opinion Roy Caroll was not the first team goalkeeper for the time he played at manchester and it was his last season xhen he played the two thirds of the league matches with Tim Howard and after that seanson they bought in Van Der Sar then and from then they got back to have a class goalkeeper but from 2003 to to 2005 theygot not thet good goalkeepers because Bartez left a big spot to fill in manchester and it only been covered after Edwin came and now De Gea is doing that job after a little bit shaky first season
Lahmar

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 12:38:26 AM

For know I still doubt that David De Gea is the best goalkeeper. I think 2 years again David De Gea can make a best goalkeeper in the world. David De Gea untested in the national or European level team. If in the World cup can get champions I will agree he is the best goalkeeper in the world.

Winning the world cup doesnt really mean that you are a great player, in fact messi has never win anything and yet he is one of he best player in the world. Real madrid was desperate enough to sign de gea last time and that proves that he is the best as they only wants to sign the best goalkeeper at those times
Manchester United had been any problem to the goalkeeper positions several years ago because Roy Carroll as the goalkeeper doesn't ever playing good on every match even Ferguson complained that but i think since De Gea coming to Manchester United he has playing more better rather than Roy Carroll so in my opinion De gea still the best goalkepper for Man Utd currently

yeah the only good thing that LVG done in his second season with Man United is that he fooled Real Madrid and kept De gea because now real madrid will need to wait for 2018 to buy players and by then everything could be changed because you don't know if De gea will decide to stay forever5in united or Other talented goalkeeper can be bought cheaper by Madrid
roomfirst

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:31:03 AM

For me De Gea is the best player on Manchester United. Without De Gea, Man United will go down in the classement league. I'm sure De Gea will be the main player on Spain team. Man United really lucky have De gea on their team.
Catlonid

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:36:33 AM

With Pochettino as manager?  Oh yes for sure!  There's a big possibility if those two were still around.

Yeah 5th place would be ok for them but I think their fans' expectations are higher now and they could still want a top 4 finish.  But as said, Liverpool and Chelsea are performing much better than expected with both clubs having a chance for the title.  It's been an interesting season thus far.

5th place is kinda the worst place of the season when you have performed so well just to find out that you ended in the 5th place is just lame. Every team wants to play in champions league therefore placing as the 4th rank as minimum is a standard for a team like them, below that would be unfortunate

Yes for this season , at least after 11 weeks, 5th place is not a good place for an unbeaten team. Tottenham hotspurs may haven't lost this season but they get too much draw. That's why they are in 5th place, if they play a little stronger and win a game, big 3 may will be their position.

Still much better than not getting any point at all, tottenham is a great team and they could be getting into top 4 this season. Not losing any match at all is a great achievement and that shows how tough they are although their points is slightly below the other however overall they are quite good
of course, Tottenham is a great team. Tottenham has a good manager and good player, so I think Tottenham will  getting the big four in league like a season ago.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:13:18 AM

With Pochettino as manager?  Oh yes for sure!  There's a big possibility if those two were still around.

Yeah 5th place would be ok for them but I think their fans' expectations are higher now and they could still want a top 4 finish.  But as said, Liverpool and Chelsea are performing much better than expected with both clubs having a chance for the title.  It's been an interesting season thus far.
Premier League are always present interesting rivalries among the big clubs competing, the race for the Premier League title this season I think would come to the last game of each club, they are going all out to retain a chance to win the title.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 07:59:58 AM

He is and he will always be, can you guys even imagine how manchester united will be without him. They are quite bad now, not that they are really bad however for a team like manchester united they are quite bad right now so without de gea they could be very much worse and could be conceded alot more

True.  And I will tell you one thing, De Gea will most likely leave if Mourinho's spell in United comes up with no silverware and no success whatsoever.  Other key players will have to leave too as no one wants to be in a sinking ship.  The United Era is over, time for a new one.  Will it be the era of City, LFC, Chelsea or Arsenal?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 12:09:03 PM

True.  And I will tell you one thing, De Gea will most likely leave if Mourinho's spell in United comes up with no silverware and no success whatsoever.  Other key players will have to leave too as no one wants to be in a sinking ship.  The United Era is over, time for a new one.  Will it be the era of City, LFC, Chelsea or Arsenal?

He probably will and I dont really see mourinho will prevent him from leaving. It is about time for him to go for glory instead of money, he might want to sign for a club that could get him some trophy and he is quite desperate about it so chances are high for him to leave and return his homeland in spain instead
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 12:34:45 PM

He probably will and I dont really see mourinho will prevent him from leaving. It is about time for him to go for glory instead of money, he might want to sign for a club that could get him some trophy and he is quite desperate about it so chances are high for him to leave and return his homeland in spain instead

True, but where will he go?  I can see him sign up for Real Madrid but there's an argument that he won't since De Gea is from Barca's academy.  I don't know the exact details of his contract but maybe there's a clause that Barca has first dibs in the transfer market for him.  Barca just signed a new GK though so it would be a little unlikely for him to go back.  But who knows...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 12:55:12 PM

True, but where will he go?  I can see him sign up for Real Madrid but there's an argument that he won't since De Gea is from Barca's academy.  I don't know the exact details of his contract but maybe there's a clause that Barca has first dibs in the transfer market for him.  Barca just signed a new GK though so it would be a little unlikely for him to go back.  But who knows...

Real madrid or either barcelona however he has a good chance in playing in real madrid. Whichever wants to give him more wages and wants to give the team more money will get the previlege of having him however this is not a guarantee as it could turns out that he is one of the manchester united's loyal lads
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:31:09 PM

I think the goalkeeper is not a problem in manchester united,, David De Gea is the best goalkeeper in the world. The big problem in manchester united is defender. Their defender is not good for me. Smalling is not good enough to be a leader in the defence, even to be vice captain he is too poor.
They need to get another defender, not goal keeper.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:37:29 PM

I think the goalkeeper is not a problem in manchester united,, David De Gea is the best goalkeeper in the world. The big problem in manchester united is defender. Their defender is not good for me. Smalling is not good enough to be a leader in the defence, even to be vice captain he is too poor.
Yeah completely agree, we could see De Gea always be annoyed when conceded a goal, which it mostly because of defender mistakes. No matter how great the goalkeeper is, it will be useless if the defenders playing bad. I actually hope Phil Jones will find his best performance again, and Mou give Fosu-Mensah more chance to play. I think he really has great potential as young player.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 06:08:32 PM

You guys dont really understand any shit about manchester united, it has never been any problem about their squad . Their problem is mourinho all along and he is destroying the team. He lacks of what it takes to be the coach of manchester united but keep on trying to waste their money to sign useless player
DIA7

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:02:14 PM

You guys dont really understand any shit about manchester united, it has never been any problem about their squad . Their problem is mourinho all along and he is destroying the team. He lacks of what it takes to be the coach of manchester united but keep on trying to waste their money to sign useless player
i don't think that Mourinho is the problem for Manchester United because he is a great manager he had a lot of achievement and he only needs time and some luck because the whole season they weren't lucky enough and they have unstability in their defense so he needs more time to make improvements for the club.
DIA7

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:04:20 PM

i don't think that Mourinho is the problem for Manchester United because he is a great manager he had a lot of achievement and he only needs time and some luck because the whole season they weren't lucky enough and they have unstability in their defense so he needs more time to make improvements for the club.
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:21:17 PM

he is a great manager he had a lot of achievement and he only needs time and some luck because the whole season they weren't lucky enough and they have unstability in their defense so he needs more time to make improvements for the club.

Mourinho doesnt need anymore time for that because it has been almost 6 months since he lead manchester united and of course that is quite a long time for him to get to know the squad. The problem is also with their defenders, daley blind just cant be their defender as he is not fit for that position
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:19:45 AM

he is a great manager he had a lot of achievement and he only needs time and some luck because the whole season they weren't lucky enough and they have unstability in their defense so he needs more time to make improvements for the club.

Mourinho doesnt need anymore time for that because it has been almost 6 months since he lead manchester united and of course that is quite a long time for him to get to know the squad. The problem is also with their defenders, daley blind just cant be their defender as he is not fit for that position

What are you saying? That Mourinho should be given the sack at the end of the season?  You said so yourself that he doesn't need any more time.  United's performance is crap and no more time should be given...  That only means to get a new manager.  That would be a very bad decision for United right now.  They have no choice except to give him time for the sakemof getting some stability back. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:45:03 AM

Yes therefore in order to become champions liverpool need to improve the quality of the game. Liverpool defense is still very fragile, in the next transfer window I believe liverpool will buy defender.

Thry need a goalkeeper and that is always their main problem, I have seen that sometimes even with top defender on your side there is no guarantee how things will turn however if they got a handy of defender alongside a top goalkeeper than that would be the best choice for their problem
I think there is no problem with Loris Karius. The game increased over time. If properly trained and have better hours of flying, I'm sure Karius would be the best goalkeeper. In the previous match he played very well and did not go wrong if Klopp appointed him as first-choice goalkeeper liverpool because it has good quality. The problem of liverpool is defense, because the goalkeeper as good as any if its defense is not good definitely be overwhelmed.
I will not comment related to the defense of Liverpool now, as long as Liverpool can compensate by scoring conceded that they can win every game this is not an issue for me. because the more important it is to win not reduce conceded. because no matter how well maintained if not win it would be a major problem.
Just like me, doesn't matter the bad defence but an important of Liverpool can be scored much and win. When big match opponents Arsenal at the start of the season showed that the style Liverpool will indeed make a lot of goals. I hope this season can get past a record 100 goals or more and the most important thing is to be a champion after waiting a long time.
as long liverpool able to make a lot of goals and always won the game I think it is good enough. but the bad defense it can make them hurt. yeah we could see liverpool 2 seasons ago. when they almost won the Premier League. but the bad defense made them fail to get it. I hope Klopp fix it in the second round and buy a better defensive player.
Very precise. It would be very useless if a lot to make a goal and win the game but it always had a fragile defense. It would be very dangerous if it meets tough opposition. Klopp must improve defense and possibly on the transfer market later he would buy a defender. That task Klopp now so as not to stumble when in the midst of the season.
cazkooo
Legendary

Merit: 1013

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 03:58:25 AM

What are you saying? That Mourinho should be given the sack at the end of the season?  You said so yourself that he doesn't need any more time.  United's performance is crap and no more time should be given...  That only means to get a new manager.  That would be a very bad decision for United right now.  They have no choice except to give him time for the sakemof getting some stability back. 

You got it right, he should be sacked. They could have appointed any other manager however fact is that the team is not performing well. Steps needs to be taken to ensure that everything will be going in an order. Unless they are ready to spend more and hope that miracles happen when they sign the right player
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 04:43:24 AM

What are you saying? That Mourinho should be given the sack at the end of the season?  You said so yourself that he doesn't need any more time.  United's performance is crap and no more time should be given...  That only means to get a new manager.  That would be a very bad decision for United right now.  They have no choice except to give him time for the sakemof getting some stability back.  

You got it right, he should be sacked. They could have appointed any other manager however fact is that the team is not performing well. Steps needs to be taken to ensure that everything will be going in an order. Unless they are ready to spend more and hope that miracles happen when they sign the right player

manchested united worsened after retirement alex ferguson. they have changed 4 times the new manager, but the results remained poor and unsatisfactory. I think if mourinho fired, this is not a good choice. it could even be worse. mourinho still have many opportunities to improve it. should it get better with manchester united squad which is currently occupied most expensive star players.

Pages: « 1 ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 [790] 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 ... 1805 »
  Print  

Jump to: