Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:38:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XEMP] | [16M coins] | [EmpoCredits] | Backed by EmpoEX | 1 click MNodes.  (Read 39355 times)
TonySon

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:47:31 AM

update: 12/11/2015
 Angry

Cry
TonySon

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:31:28 AM

update 12/16/2015  Sad
TonySon

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 11:31:56 AM

empoex?
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 02:15:32 PM

I give them a short time, then i will express my opinion of trust via the trust system,
such a chilling behaviour, there is no moral at all in those guys, they give a shit of users,
i wish a happy relaunch of another empty untrusted exchange, do you  guys really think,
you get away with this? Do you really think your problem is your user-interface? Wake up
or experience witch forces you lost on your side.

Matthias

mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:26:47 PM

I give them a short time, then i will express my opinion of trust via the trust system,
such a chilling behaviour, there is no moral at all in those guys, they give a shit of users,
i wish a happy relaunch of another empty untrusted exchange, do you  guys really think,
you get away with this? Do you really think your problem is your user-interface? Wake up

Matthias

From what I saw they're having issue with the chart software, or I'm wrong? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Also, they post in their chatbox if you ask them Cheesy They also said that they wont be posting if there's no progress (2-3 pages back)
If they're having issues and being open about it, you shouldn't treat them like that. Coding isn't easy. Especially when you work on big projects like exchanges or other big scripts.
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 03:17:24 PM

i wish a happy relaunch of another empty untrusted exchange, do you  guys really think,

Matthias

From what I saw they're having issue with the chart software, or I'm wrong? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Also, they post in their chatbox if you ask them Cheesy They also said that they wont be posting if there's no progress (2-3 pages back)
If they're having issues and being open about it, you shouldn't treat them like that. Coding isn't easy. Especially when you work on big projects like exchanges or other big scripts.

Its nice from you, to be patient with them, but what makes me angry is NOT the timeframe. If you look into my history you will know,
that big projects and their difficulties are not unknown to me. What angers me is following:
How many words of them have you read about their thoughts about those who funded them, their investors, those who are holding nearly worthless coins now?
They did not say even ONE word to, or about, them? Do you think coin owners situation is getting any better, because they built THEMSELF a nice exchange from your money?
Why should their coin get worth more even on their success?  Because of the grace to have a look on their nice new exchange, they built from your money?
They are not caring about their investors, that makes me angry. There is no attempt to give them a glimpse of hope for the future,
not even an attempt to provide those coin functions they advertised. Sorry to say, its not a project having difficulties, its some guys building THEMSELF an exhange from YOUR money,
and expecting YOU to cheer, if they succeed to build it. And this all with no  attempt to give anything back, but "to be allowed so see first" what they build from your money.

A legit attempt one would have expected, is to honour their investors by just making a GOOD COIN while
using the money to build the exchanges of their dreams, isnt that out of this world, my view, isnt it?

but I am already realizing I am wasting to much time to think about them,
i expressed now, what i think. If they think, they know,
witch forces they are playing with ... i wish them to Grin have fun
Matthias

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 05:31:45 AM

Matthias

Its nice from you, to be patient with them, but what makes me angry is NOT the timeframe. If you look into my history you will know,
that big projects and their difficulties are not unknown to me. What angers me is following:
How many words of them have you read about their thoughts about those who funded them, their investors, those who are holding nearly worthless coins now?
They did not say even ONE word to, or about, them? Do you think coin owners situation is getting any better, because they built THEMSELF a nice exchange from your money?
Why should their coin get worth more even on their success?  Because of the grace to have a look on their nice new exchange, they built from your money?
They are not caring about their investors, that makes me angry. There is no attempt to give them a glimpse of hope for the future,
not even an attempt to provide those coin functions they advertised. Sorry to say, its not a project having difficulties, its some guys building THEMSELF an exhange from YOUR money,
and expecting YOU to cheer, if they succeed to build it. And this all with no  attempt to give anything back, but "to be allowed so see first" what they build from your money.

A legit attempt one would have expected, is to honour their investors by just making a GOOD COIN while
using the money to build the exchanges of their dreams, isnt that out of this world, my view, isnt it?

Matthias

i have to agree with you man, i was there from the beginning of this adventure as you, tho by about page 5ish here i was tired of the delays and lack of progress, and sold out,walked away. I feel bad for those who have held, here we are about another 2 months later. ;( the exchange world is very competitive and it may have just been all of our faults for giving this guy our money before any actual progress (will we never learn? )
Hoping to see progress, tho the whole idea behind 13+ million coins with 50 users seems strange....

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 12:14:42 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 02:08:57 AM by szenekonzept

i wish a happy relaunch of another empty untrusted exchange, do you  guys really think,

Matthias

Why should their coin get worth more even on their success?  Because of the grace to have a look on their nice new exchange, they built from your money?
and expecting YOU to cheer, if they succeed to build it. And this all with no  attempt to give anything back, but "to be allowed so see first" what they build from your money.

Matthias

i have to agree with you man, i was there from the beginning of this adventure as you, tho by about page 5ish here i was tired of the delays and lack of progress, and sold out,walked away. I feel bad for those who have held, here we are about another 2 months later. ;( the exchange world is very competitive and it may have just been all of our faults for giving this guy our money before any actual progress (will we never learn? )
Hoping to see progress, tho the whole idea behind 13+ million coins with 50 users seems strange....

Jo my friend all in all it was from my side yet another ninja-investment lol.
I will survive losing one loosy Bitcoin, but i am not a one-man show in crypto business.
Loosing my trust means loosing the trust of an entire core of senior, hero and more members,
that are doing legit business to each other and that are having a voice, that is getting heard.
They think the world is big enough for such behaviour, but it isn’t. They will learn that lesson.
Not only when an entire crypto community will ignore the release of their exchange, but when running
into closed doors where ever they try to enter, they really don’t know how this  part of the world is functioning,
but they will learn, if they like or not, they will.

Matthias

overlordX

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Altcoin - Market Maker

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:29:57 AM

any news ?

Just waiting good news for buy few coins.
TonySon

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:05:03 AM

hi  Grin
TonySon

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:50:12 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2016, 06:39:23 AM by TonySon

Angry atomicgroup:  there were some problem with Empocredits wallet. there where 0 connection of Empocredits Network. The wallet don't sync

Cheesy EmpoEX-Ant:  atomicgroup, try to add explorer.empoex.com as a node

-------------------------------

Grin
file: empocredits.conf

insert:
addnode=explorer.empoex.com

------------------------------

atomicgroup:  I have a money for a masternode but I haven't a fixed ip. Is possible to active a masternode? Thanks

EmpoEX-Ant:  atomicgroup, unfortunately there is still a problem with masternodes in general.

atomicgroup:  thanks
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:17:58 AM

Grazie...  Cheesy

thanks... the wallet working correctly

Grin Cheesy
Riseman

Activity: 690
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:14:00 PM

So was it just another ICO scam after all?
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 10:14:53 PM

yes, they needed money, to build an exchange, you shall trust in then ....

lol this has a big future Grin
Matthias

Riseman

Activity: 690
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:45:17 PM

Matthias

Well, they haven't built anything and the exchange is barely working - only about 5 coin wallets active. Didn't see it coming from here though.
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2016, 05:43:25 AM

Matthias

Well, they haven't built anything and the exchange is barely working - only about 5 coin wallets active. Didn't see it coming from here though.

You are not alone, i made just another ninja-investment decision
and kicked a Bitecoin off the cliff by doing so.

shit happens
and actually you never know,
some coins started like this and someone came and
got it out of the recycle-bin, towards new glory. (ToniSon ??)
Like happened to the Europecoin Community.
In crypto hope dies at least, money dies first.  Grin

have fun
Matthas

TonySon

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 01:07:02 PM

Grin HELLO
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 02:37:39 PM

Grin HELLO

HEY HEY ToniSon, how are you, I hope fine.
Need a new hobby? What about running XEMP
after taking it over? i would support it!

have fun
Matthias Smiley

FORGET ABOUT SCAMS, invest in coins, that build the future, invest in visions:

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 11:10:38 PM

Grin HELLO

have fun
Matthias Smiley

I don't think you could take it over-- it's Ant and Drone's coin. They are still providing a functioning exchange and the 1 XEMP bonus for each bitcointalk post still works.

Software delays can take a long time. But information is out there. I know the developers don't go on Bitcointalk too often as it's so toxic, but you might try the EmpoEx freenode IRC channel, or their Twitter if you want to get a hold of them for a status update.

twitter.com/notsofast
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 04:55:46 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2016, 05:06:22 AM by szenekonzept

Grin HELLO

have fun
Matthias Smiley

I don't think you could take it over-- it's Ant and Drone's coin. They are still providing a functioning exchange and the 1 XEMP bonus for each bitcointalk post still works.

Software delays can take a long time. But information is out there. I know the developers don't go on Bitcointalk too often as it's so toxic, but you might try the EmpoEx freenode IRC channel, or their Twitter if you want to get a hold of them for a status update.

Peace, my friend,

Don't worry, as a quite big shareholder i am making suggestions about my ideas and how to get the best for us out of this story.
But my opinion is, quite irrelevant, as long as, i am alone with my claims. An i do not plan to offend anybody.
Nobody is forced to follow my idea and i am not that kind of guy, that expects somebody, to have to catch the ball. Everything easy Wink

BUT two things:

1) "Software delay" does not even remotely describe, what happened (or not happened) here

and now the  important (educational) part2:

There is no "Ant and Drone's coin", there is not any real cryptocurrency, that is owned by any single person or group. Even if its crappy and broken like this one here.
If somebody calls a coin "his coin", ( given he knows anything about cryptocurrencys ) he might mean,
"The coin, i serve, by maintaining it, as long, as the consensus of the community agrees, to grand this privilege to me"
and now the killerfact; Guess what, THIS COMMUNITY is the owner of the COIN. If this community decides to agree to someone else, this currency would vanish faster,
then Ant and Drone are able to say "where is my currency". This is just a question of trust. If the right person asks to take over, its a matter of hours and they are out.
Trust me, i know very well, what i am talking about, i can't even count any more, how often this happened.
This is not a shiny theory, its a fact. Even more: Its the core, of  WHY WE ARE ALL HERE at all.

I hope i can expect some sense of humor from you. Don't misunderstand me. What i said, was not a "declaration of war".
I am a crazy un-aggressive pacifist guy,

But
"I don't think you could take it over-- it's Ant and Drone's coin."

was just that wrong and somehow exactly the opposite of what this is all about,
that AT LEAST SOME educational work had to be done. (couldn't resist)  Cheesy

Even though i know, i am not talking to some newbe, you just wanted to spread some peace.
I like that, but i am not THAT ANGRY ... either,  (IRC suggestion taken)  Wink

End of lesson,
have fun
Matthias  Grin

Ah i nearly forgot! Here is a free E-Book, as a present for you,
to fix this little knowlege gap

https://goo.gl/96fxg1
(don't worry to click, i have a good reputation to loose)

And here is little example, of such a takeover:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: