Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:59:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ePay.info, Micropayments and Faucets, Faucetbox alternative [0%Fee]  (Read 61236 times)
elson

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:26:06 PM

Epay rotator sends only VPN user. And Brazil traffic !!
Only bad traffic from your rotator ! Its unless!!
Ririririri89

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:26:55 PM

Angry epay.info, you are pain in the ass with your Multiaccounting "kind of protection", there is no harm for you if we have multiple accounts, does google prevent you from having several accounts? does ebay prevent you from having several accounts? ... I just checked three of my epay accounts in the same hour => now I am fully blocked on each account!!!! and bye bye my satoshi!!!!

I start to believe that epay.info like very much this since they can extort a lot of satoshi from users this way and earn more money on their side!!!! Continue like that and more and more users will notice your behavior and use other services similar than you but definitely more professional (including ticket support by the way and no multiaccounting fucking "so-called protection").

Hi
Over 90% accounts that are banned, are the accounts that used TOR or other type of vpns to fool the faucets and get more from them or they have referred themselves.
this is to protect the faucets and protect them.
please give me your accounts details so i can check their status.

Lucky me I got banned without using TOR or VPNs, I am among the 10%! Could you give me YOUR exact definition of MultiAccounting Ban?
Something weird in your answer => there is a big difference from my point of view but you can explain yourself. Indeed, protecting the faucet sites from users who want to trick them (which I fully agree I would do the same) and preventing one person from accessing several epay accounts on https://epay.info/login (is that a faucet site as well???) and banning them in order to keep their satoshi with no reason!

Please give me your point of view or explain me by which mechanism you can ban people only from accessing several accounts on epay.info site.
Ririririri89

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 02:47:01 PM

Epay.info are you still here? or do you want to not answer to my questions?
ePay.info (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

ePay.info Think different

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 05:08:57 AM

Epay rotator sends only VPN user. And Brazil traffic !!
Only bad traffic from your rotator ! Its unless!!

Hi
As you know there is no way for to control who uses TOR or other traffic.
If you know any , please do tell us.
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 05:10:21 AM

Angry epay.info, you are pain in the ass with your Multiaccounting "kind of protection", there is no harm for you if we have multiple accounts, does google prevent you from having several accounts? does ebay prevent you from having several accounts? ... I just checked three of my epay accounts in the same hour => now I am fully blocked on each account!!!! and bye bye my satoshi!!!!

I start to believe that epay.info like very much this since they can extort a lot of satoshi from users this way and earn more money on their side!!!! Continue like that and more and more users will notice your behavior and use other services similar than you but definitely more professional (including ticket support by the way and no multiaccounting fucking "so-called protection").

Hi
Over 90% accounts that are banned, are the accounts that used TOR or other type of vpns to fool the faucets and get more from them or they have referred themselves.
this is to protect the faucets and protect them.
please give me your accounts details so i can check their status.

Lucky me I got banned without using TOR or VPNs, I am among the 10%! Could you give me YOUR exact definition of MultiAccounting Ban?
Something weird in your answer => there is a big difference from my point of view but you can explain yourself. Indeed, protecting the faucet sites from users who want to trick them (which I fully agree I would do the same) and preventing one person from accessing several epay accounts on https://epay.info/login (is that a faucet site as well???) and banning them in order to keep their satoshi with no reason!

Please give me your point of view or explain me by which mechanism you can ban people only from accessing several accounts on epay.info site.

Hi

Please send me your details so i could check them.
Our previous algorithm was based on users login ip, we have changed that algorithm and improved it significantly.
And sorry for the delay in answering
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 10:13:32 AM

Update announcement

Hello everyone
My name is Lucile, i'll be the new handler from now.
We got news today when we got to the office that both faucetbox and paytoshi are closing.
It is sad as they were good guys and competition was good.

In order to compensate for the new traffic we already have added two new server and hired new staff for support dedicated to faucet owners.
We are in process of adding Dash and Zcash to our services , so your business won't suffer.
we are also working on making the payments daily.

and from what I've heard faucetbox script is already ported to support ePay.info api

Also we'll be introducing a new referral link for faucet users only so they can invite other faucets and earn from them.

This business is not profitable for us too. but we have dedicated locations in couple of datacenters around the world and we pay only the electricity fee.
So don't worry we won't be closing as we are using our services too.

I'll keep you informed.
and please don't post regarding payouts right now and keep the topic clean to smooth out the transition.
Thank you.
Locile
bitcoinistx

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:51:56 AM

i had 3 faucet site on this list but its will be closed
i wanna transfer my faucets to EPAY
bittamak

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 11:58:28 AM

Do you support all the (alt)coins that were listed at faucetbox or plan to support them before it gets closed??
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 12:14:45 PM

i had 3 faucet site on this list but its will be closed
i wanna transfer my faucets to EPAY

Hi
We'd be happy to have you.
let me know if you need anything.
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 12:16:20 PM

Do you support all the (alt)coins that were listed at faucetbox or plan to support them before it gets closed??

Right now we have doge and litecoin.
Dash and zcash are already being added.
Other alt coins we'll be added before closing.
catcatcatcaty

Activity: 152

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 12:26:36 PM

like ETH and XMR?
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 12:28:06 PM

like ETH and XMR?
Yes, our team is working on ETH and XMR as we speak.
Werko

Activity: 206

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 01:21:48 PM

Update announcement

Hello everyone
We got news today when we got to the office that both faucetbox and paytoshi are closing.

In order to compensate for the new traffic we already have added two new server and hired new staff for support dedicated to faucet owners.
We are in process of adding Dash and Zcash to our services , so your business won't suffer.

and from what I've heard faucetbox script is already ported to support ePay.info api

Also we'll be introducing a new referral link for faucet users only so they can invite other faucets and earn from them.

This business is not profitable for us too. but we have dedicated locations in couple of datacenters around the world and we pay only the electricity fee.

I'll keep you informed.
and please don't post regarding payouts right now and keep the topic clean to smooth out the transition.
Thank you.
Locile

Do you support PTC-Sites?
When I register a key, you want to know a timer and the Referral Percent.

I have no timer and I calculate the referral earnings. What should I insert there?

ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 01:26:31 PM

Update announcement

Hello everyone

I'll keep you informed.
Thank you.
Locile

Do you support PTC-Sites?
When I register a key, you want to know a timer and the Referral Percent.

I have no timer and I calculate the referral earnings. What should I insert there?

Hi
There is no limit to use our service.
enter 0 for both timer and referral percent.
xyzabc

Activity: 210

★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 02:22:47 PM

Where the links of API to which we can post request for making a payout?
I do not want the php script but integrate payments in my application ?
Any way out?
Also forum does not work.

Kazuldur
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 07:58:42 PM

Any way out?

It's a standard SOAP API, you can find WSDL here: https://api.epay.info/?wsdl .

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1336

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 11:42:36 PM

Good to hear that you don't planning to close Epay service. Epay isn't very popular through faucet users and owners, but many people can choose to use Epay after closing of Faucetbox. I know Epay had problems to solve support questions, I hope these things will be improved. And I don't know, does epay faucets have problems with bots.

ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 08:12:59 AM

Any way out?
Also forum does not work.

Hi
Our API can be downloaded from here:
https://github.com/epayinfo/faucet_api/archive/master.zip
ePay.info (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2016, 08:13:53 AM

Good to hear that you don't planning to close Epay service. Epay isn't very popular through faucet users and owners, but many people can choose to use Epay after closing of Faucetbox. I know Epay had problems to solve support questions, I hope these things will be improved. And I don't know, does epay faucets have problems with bots.

Hi
We are working on improving our support.
Our latest script update have anti-bot link system.
Butord

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 12:49:03 PM

Hi
We are working on improving our support.
Our latest script update have anti-bot link system.
Hi,
How can we update script? It'll be good to add this info on your site (or I just can't find it?)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: