Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: seen this shit ETH took over poloniex XMR is nothing but a second class shitcoin  (Read 1959 times)
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 02:56:22 AM

Ethereum is not mineable.

Well that's not true...

Just because volume overtakes another coin, doesn't mean that overtaken coin is shit...people here are so childish

Also, the only reason it hasn't dumped further is because they've made it too difficult for most to figure out how to move their coins.

Are you joking? If you wanted to cash out 10x profit would you let a web form on kraken stand between you and all that money. 

You must be on crack to think that ETH won't be double the price by tomorrow.

You're quite the fanboy.  I took my profits.  ETH, until proven otherwise by widespread PUBLIC adoption, is a shitcoin.

rez303

Activity: 338
Merit: 10

StartFi

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:04:20 AM

Ethereum a scam? I doubt people would be working so hard on something just for a damn scam. I mean come on. Putting programs in the block chain? It's too good for a scam! Now what people choose to do with their ether is a their own mistake ^^

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
benthach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 05:55:22 AM

Ethereum a scam? I doubt people would be working so hard on something just for a damn scam. I mean come on. Putting programs in the block chain? It's too good for a scam! Now what people choose to do with their ether is a their own mistake ^^

all scammers work hard, you can ask bobsurplus about it. the scammer idea always get rich first and anything else is second.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 09:06:23 AM

all scammers work hard, you can ask bobsurplus about it. the scammer idea always get rich first and anything else is second.

I know the words are big and there's lots of them, and english is your second language, but please take a look at the ethereum written spec. You will see it's not a scam.

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 10:28:37 AM

Why don't you get with the program and buy ETH like everyone else. It seems to be the only game in town as far as I can see.

why dont you log in with your real account?

MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:29:35 AM

benthach, is there any coin at all that you like? You criticize all coins Cheesy
stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 10:59:14 AM

Why don't you get with the program and buy ETH like everyone else. It seems to be the only game in town as far as I can see.

why dont you log in with your real account?

This is my real account you almighty plebeian.  Now stfu and buy ETH.

<-- Click here!
Dire

Activity: 112

Crypto-Games.net: DICE and SLOT

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 11:01:14 AM

I think the protocol is very interesting, to be sure. If it develops the way it should/hoped it'll be very special.

I just want to know though - because no matter how much I read about it I'm still not sure - what is the total amount of Ether there will be?

Is there a hard written quantity in the code that is irreversible? As far as I can make out, that's not the case and no promises have been made not to increase the Ether supply. Is that correct?

I understand that each time Ether is used it's burned, is that also correct?

Thanks in advance
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 11:06:07 AM

The difference is, XMR has been traded in Polo over 1 year now. The Monero investors are more mature as they are not buying this type of huge pump anymore.

I am not against ETH - I was actually introduced to ETH by an early adopter who bought his share in the initial offering like 1 year ago.

Congratulations on ETH community for having good liquidity in Polo.
stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 11:17:27 AM

I think the protocol is very interesting, to be sure. If it develops the way it should/hoped it'll be very special.

I just want to know though - because no matter how much I read about it I'm still not sure - what is the total amount of Ether there will be?

Is there a hard written quantity in the code that is irreversible? As far as I can make out, that's not the case and no promises have been made not to increase the Ether supply. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance

Ether is not burned. It is fungible like Bitcoin.when you spend ETH in. A smart contract the contract transfers the ETH according to its code.  I guess you could write a smart contract that would burn ETH.

I think total coin supply is 90 million currently 60 million.

<-- Click here!
Dire

Activity: 112

Crypto-Games.net: DICE and SLOT

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 11:25:34 AM

Thanks in advance

Ether is not burned. It is fungible like Bitcoin.when you spend ETH in. A smart contract the contract transfers the ETH according to its code.  I guess you could write a smart contract that would burn ETH.

Ya, there was a contract I saw on Reddit yesterday where if you put your vote in the Ether was burned, so I kind of wondered if it was always burned when smart contracts were created.

Thanks for the answer.
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 05:12:29 PM

Thanks in advance

Stop thinking, horses are better suited for it, as bigger head.
ETH, no hard cap, unlimited 13mil yearly supply,  Dogecoin 2.0

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
benthach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 01:08:26 AM

Thanks in advance

Ether is not burned. It is fungible like Bitcoin.when you spend ETH in. A smart contract the contract transfers the ETH according to its code.  I guess you could write a smart contract that would burn ETH.

ETH, no hard cap, unlimited 13mil yearly supply,  Dogecoin 2.0

it is true ETH have no hard cap. insiders(coders) can issue themself more ETH if decided. ETH is like a very profits company but these people think they're just a none profit organization which is not true. These people are very profits from this scam, they can also issuing more shares(ETH) any time they want.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
newrad

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:26:12 AM

Thanks in advance

Ether is not burned. It is fungible like Bitcoin.when you spend ETH in. A smart contract the contract transfers the ETH according to its code.  I guess you could write a smart contract that would burn ETH.

ETH, no hard cap, unlimited 13mil yearly supply,  Dogecoin 2.0

Can someone please confirm or argue this with written facts from Vitalik himself.
I've heard rumors of switching to POS and everything....We need facts, it's confusing.

Donate: 1Arwzha3tci23dC6XAZLSwNt6RQ6vj37au
BigSirko

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:48:46 AM

Bitcoin inner circle is talking about removing the 21 million hardcap and making it inflationary forever.  Guess what?  Vitalik is from that old boys' club.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: