Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:50:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Everyone selling NXT for ETH?  (Read 1435 times)
HCLivess (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 02:10:37 PM

Sell walls, off-exchange offers in multitudes of millions, so ETH is a NXT competitior after all?

Alley
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:44:29 PM

This belongs in alt discussion
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 03:48:34 PM

Oh shitcoins, ask not for whom the bell tolls...

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
crypto jerk

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:03:44 PM

oh stoat. just a bell ringing goldmansachs paid ethereum shill.

thank you for the amusement, don't ever go away or wash off your clown paint
stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 04:06:20 PM

oh stoat. just a bell ringing goldmansachs paid ethereum shill.

thank you for the amusement, don't ever go away or wash off your clown paint

Maybe if you were buying ETHT instead of following me around The forum crying shill you wouldn't be as poor as you currently are.

<-- Click here!
Netzer

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:08:33 PM

I prefer NXT over Ethereum, but both coins are great.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 04:09:40 PM

No way. NXT is an already working, feature rich financial system and the asset exchange constantly making some passive earnings for me. ETH isn't ready yet, if you compare it to NXT, it has limited features. Later I'm, planning to use both systems.
kushti

Activity: 315
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 04:49:26 PM

How Nxt assets exchange could be implemented as Eth contract? I see no way in near future. So Nxt / Eth are not competitors at all, and you can buy/sell them altogether I guess  Smiley

Ergo Platform core dev. Previously IOHK Research / Nxt core dev / SmartContract.com cofounder.
Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:14:10 PM

Who other than LSUM is unloading large amounts of NXT?

He always liquidates NXT in large amounts anyway, so it's not out of character and it may or may not be to buy ETH.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 06:52:48 PM

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 06:59:01 PM

"Saved"

Thanks for making ethereum more well known with this meme. Make it go viral for upvotes

<-- Click here!
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 07:47:15 PM

Brian Kelly and Greece will pump NXT soon. Watch Point 3  Smiley

http://static1.squarespace.com/static/53593f0be4b0c3ad738404f5/t/55cb9088e4b06fd9eabc74a0/1439404168607/Nautiluscoin+Update+August+12,+2015.pdf

Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 08:04:39 PM

"Saved"

Thanks for making ethereum more well known with this meme. Make it go viral for upvotes

Actually this isn't a positive meme... just sayin'

BTW take a look at Sofu's comment. When you can do that with ETH then you can come back for bragging about your silver medal Smiley. (Just try to be quick before HZ or NEM takes that second and perhaps the third place as well.)
stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 08:16:45 PM

"Saved"

Actually this isn't a positive meme... just sayin'

BTW take a look at Sofu's comment. When you can do that with ETH then you can come back for bragging about your silver medal Smiley. (Just try to be quick before HZ or NEM takes that second and perhaps the third place as well.)

Meme's a meme bud. It shows you're shook. 

I don't have time to care about nautilushit and the greekshit. Literally, no one cares. There is no breakthrough, just murky language about gold and assets and UK legal entities. 

In the meantime, ethereum is reinventing crypto.

<-- Click here!
Snail2
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:17:01 PM

I don't have time to care about nautilushit and the greekshit. Literally, no one cares. There is no breakthrough, just murky language about gold and assets and UK legal entities. 

There are some memes what are made for strengthening negative stereotypes. But if you don't mind that then be happy with this one above.

The real thing isn't the nautiluscoin here, but the flexibility of the NXT ecosystem. What ETH currently can do that's something what NXT, Qora and a couple of other coins just doing fine since "ages" between many other things. So, please keep the marketing BS for the noobs. Most of us here are interested only in facts, and in fact ETH going to be a great stuff, but not right now. So calm down and get back to the rational thinking.
Zer0Sum
Legendary

Activity: 1588

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:18:44 AM

The real thing isn't the nautiluscoin here, but the flexibility of the NXT ecosystem. What ETH currently can do that's something what NXT, Qora and a couple of other coins just doing fine since "ages" between many other things. So, please keep the marketing BS for the noobs. Most of us here are interested only in facts, and in fact ETH going to be a great stuff, but not right now. So calm down and get back to the rational thinking.

ETH already has more Devs building on it than the other 2.0 platforms combined.

I've been following several Gen 2.0 forums...
To see if they host intelligent, objective threads about the ETH launch...
Because this tells me a LOT about the communities and whether they are ghettos or have a future.

NXT comes in last... ETH discussion is forbidden... everyone else is RIDICULED...
It's a closed ghetto that stopped growing 12 months ago and is doomed... the price of NXT says it all.

Bitshares hosts both an intelligent thread on ETH... and another one on QORA...
BTS also tolerates a HUGE amount of constructive critricism about BTS which leads to positive change.

MAID is the easy winner... viewing ETH as a complimentary system with many threads like these:

https://forum.safenetwork.io/t/how-does-ethereum-compare-to-maidsafe/456

https://forum.safenetwork.io/t/how-to-join-the-ethereum-network/4594

SUMMARY

The ETH launch has made me completely rethink Gen 2.0... and move NXT to dead-end status.

bl234st

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:07:04 AM

Because this tells me a LOT about the communities and whether they are ghettos or have a future.

NXT comes in last... ETH discussion is forbidden... everyone else is RIDICULED...
It's a closed ghetto that stopped growing 12 months ago and is doomed... the price of NXT says it all.

BTS also tolerates a HUGE amount of constructive critricism about BTS which leads to positive change.

MAID is the easy winner... viewing ETH as a complimentary system with many threads like these:

SUMMARY

The ETH launch has made me completely rethink Gen 2.0... and move NXT to dead-end status.

The BEST post I have read in months! Agreed to everything you have said. NXT VOLUME is pretty much only traded on Polo, and being one of their full time trolls, I can only say that we have absolutely no interest in NXT... NONE! And guess what, nobody outside of the crypto-world cares either. Why? We all know the bags will take years to dump, so why buy it? Because it has a cool UI?
Because it has a grass root movement? Keep on dreamin guys. Ethereum, MAID, BTS are way better choices. They have money, and connections. NXT has a few guys in their basement. And you want me to trust you guys with my money?

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 04:29:18 AM

SUMMARY

The BEST post I have read in months! Agreed to everything you have said. NXT VOLUME is pretty much only traded on Polo, and being one of their full time trolls, I can only say that we have absolutely no interest in NXT... NONE! And guess what, nobody outside of the crypto-world cares either. Why? We all know the bags will take years to dump, so why buy it? Because it has a cool UI?
Because it has a grass root movement? Keep on dreamin guys. Ethereum, MAID, BTS are way better choices. They have money, and connections. NXT has a few guys in their basement. And you want me to trust you guys with my money?

If all you care about is making as much money as possible without any consideration to the original ideology of crypto then by all means go join the fiat banksters.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
barbierir

Activity: 515
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 06:48:22 AM

I wonder if this Zer0sum and his circle are merely trying to pump their favourite coin or are sincerely deluded.

I suppose the former, since saying that Eth discussions on Nxt forum are forbidden or that Nxt is at a dead-end status are two of the most outrageous lies I had yet read on BTT. This should immediately put the readers on alert.

I believe that Eth and Nxt (and probably many other coins) will continue to coexist because they have very different capabilities, it's like apples and oranges. How much Eth is scalable for a very large number of apps and end users is yet to be seen, it seems interesting for certain applications but it doesn't seem something that you'll ever use to buy groceries. While Nxt is already here and turing completeness can be added later if there is demand.

CMC is irrelevant, today's pump&dumps are irrelevant, it's always the same get-rich-quick troll circus that repeats itself. This is a marathon not a 10 yards dash. What matters in the long term are only real world applications.
Eth can well enjoy success and become the favourite app for corporate applications, I wish it good luck. At the same time Nxt, beyond the hundred apps build on top of it, will be the core component of SuperNet and cater for traders and end users with, among others, InstantDex, decentralized pegged currencies and pruned blockchain.

Anyway please continue your Nxt trashing, maybe more suckers will follow your advice and sell Nxt so I can buy them cheaper. Thanks.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
HCLivess (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 06:50:48 AM

I wonder if this Zer0sum and his circle are merely trying to pump their favourite coin or are sincerely deluded.

I suppose the former, since saying that Eth discussions on Nxt forum are forbidden or that Nxt is at a dead-end status are two of the most outrageous lies I had yet read on BTT. This should immediately put the readers on alert.

I believe that Eth and Nxt (and probably many other coins) will continue to coexist because they have very different capabilities, it's like apples and oranges. How much Eth is scalable for a very large number of apps and end users is yet to be seen, it seems interesting for certain applications but it doesn't seem something that you'll ever use to buy groceries. While Nxt is already here and turing completeness can be added later if there is demand.

CMC is irrelevant, today's pump&dumps are irrelevant, it's always the same get-rich-quick troll circus that repeats itself. This is a marathon not a 10 yards dash. What matters in the long term are only real world applications.
Eth can well enjoy success and become the favourite app for corporate applications, I wish it good luck. At the same time Nxt, beyond the hundred apps build on top of it, will be the core component of SuperNet and cater for traders and end users with, among others, InstantDex, decentralized pegged currencies and pruned blockchain.

Anyway please continue your Nxt trashing, maybe more suckers will follow your advice and sell Nxt so I can buy them cheaper. Thanks.

Thanks, this forum is becoming a smoke screen nightmare

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: