Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:00:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Smooth unethical / unprofessional / in conflict-of-interest when he posts 100s of the same repeated scam accusations on his competitor's threads on a daily basis.
Yes - Because if his attacks succeed against his competitors, his own coin/investment will benefit, he has a vested interest - 99 (54.1%)
No - there is no conflict of interest when a coin dev repeatedly accuses his competitors of being scams on their threads. - 51 (27.9%)
None of the above - 33 (18%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XMR/AEON Developer Smooth Investigation  (Read 20920 times)
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:31:16 AM

It's good that Lucas has a sense of humor, Blocka. He's quite the role model when you think about it.

Look here:

I can't care less about your actions. It's all amusement for me. Free ride.

Try it!
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:32:22 AM

Lucas has not endorsed that text Smooth.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that he is an adult who can speak for himself and doesn't need you appointing yourself to twist his posts to fit your agenda.

"Do it like that" after I had asked for his input is pretty clear to me.

Let's try to be constructive here. What input do you have for the disclosure statement?

Hey!!! But you have to do it as I said otherwise I don't agree.
LOL?

Lukas, you're a lot better at dealing with tantrums from 5 year olds than I am aparently lol Wink
Seriously what did you expect was going to happen?

I have also been against premine/instamine coins for a long time and I don't like masternodes. I am a self proclaimed noob investor and have nothing to do with XMR but have appreciated Smooth's critique-ing even my own major investment SDC. I think that DASH broke their social contract while very young and should have had a relaunch instead of a rebrand. I have stated it many times as many people all over this forum have.

Also, I recently started buying AEON due to it's mobile abilities. I think that if we do get low power consumption embedded devices, AEON might be a good bet and with Smooth's background with Cryptonite it makes sense for him to take AEON over. Everyone can hate on Smooth but sometimes he says what others are scared of or have shy-ed away from confronting previously. Similar to so many others except that he usually has tech info rather than "neener neener your coin is teh sucks". Personally I would rather have a scholar who can't keep his mouth shut over a strategist in the shadows pulling strings. Just my two satoshi as an investor in many coins over the years.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:33:13 AM

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that he is an adult who can speak for himself and doesn't need you appointing yourself to twist his posts to fit your agenda.

Let's try to be constructive here. What input do you have for the disclosure statement?

LOL?

I will follow your instructions to "Do it like that"

If there are additional changes later, you will have the opportunity to review it again.

Thanks for your help. It is good to clarify these things so the possibility of perceived conflict of interest can be eliminated and unnecessary misunderstandings prevented. We owe BlockaFett a debt of gratitude for bringing everyone together like this.

I told you smooth. You will end up in the corner of empty room with your toys unless you do something usefull.
Good luck and LOL
LOL?

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:35:41 AM

It's good that Lucas has a sense of humor, Blocka. He's quite the role model when you think about it.

Look here:

I can't care less about your actions. It's all amusement for me. Free ride.

Try it!

Lukas doesn't care that you're a scammer because he's a Dash investor and not invested in Monero / AEON I guess, so he thinks it's funny.  I do care, but I suppose I admit it is slightly funny though, yes Smiley
Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:37:08 AM

LOL?

Lukas, you're a lot better at dealing with tantrums from 5 year olds than I am aparently lol Wink

Maybe because I have kids. One is 2 days old  Grin
Shit, I supposed to be with her ATM. Someone already said this forum is addictive.

BlockaFett

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:38:09 AM

LOL?

Maybe because I have kids. One is 2 days old  Grin
Shit, I supposed to be with her ATM. Someone already said this forum is addictive.

LOL. better get to it...

congrats Cheesy
Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:47:14 AM

I have also been against premine/instamine coins for a long time and I don't like masternodes. I am a self proclaimed noob investor and have nothing to do with XMR but have appreciated Smooth's critique-ing even my own major investment SDC. I think that DASH broke their social contract while very young and should have had a relaunch instead of a rebrand. I have stated it many times as many people all over this forum have.

Also, I recently started buying AEON due to it's mobile abilities. I think that if we do get low power consumption embedded devices, AEON might be a good bet and with Smooth's background with Cryptonite it makes sense for him to take AEON over. Everyone can hate on Smooth but sometimes he says what others are scared of or have shy-ed away from confronting previously. Similar to so many others except that he usually has tech info rather than "neener neener your coin is teh sucks". Personally I would rather have a scholar who can't keep his mouth shut over a strategist in the shadows pulling strings. Just my two satoshi as an investor in many coins over the years.

So you are another fucked up investor who didn't invest in Dash.
Looking at your writings you are...wait for it...butthurt.
I don't attack you to be clear. I burned myself many times but I don't go and write about it.
I will add at the end of my post this: LOL. To be clear

Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:54:29 AM

congrats Cheesy

Thank you.

Smooth, can you not post until my baby daughter finnish second year?
Because otherwise I will LOL her to much and will not be able to teach her anything.

edit: I spammed your thread a little. Keep it up, so everyone can see where these clowns come from and what drives them.

erok

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:59:22 AM

I don't attack you to be clear. I burned myself many times but I don't go and write about it.
You can add a huge penis to the end since I am sure that is what you really want. I never EVER wanted Dash (or whatever it is named this week) and that goes back a very long time. I think I even created one of these anti-dark threads a very long time ago? I don't remember or give a shit anymore. I have no shits to give. But you guys should totally keep tugging on each other's dicks here. It really makes you look cool.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
BlockaFett

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:02:00 AM

You can add a huge penis to the end since I am sure that is what you really want. I never EVER wanted Dash (or whatever it is named this week) and that goes back a very long time. I think I even created one of these anti-dark threads a very long time ago? I don't remember or give a shit anymore. I have no shits to give. But you guys should totally keep tugging on each other's dicks here. It really makes you look cool.

Um...
erok

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:05:42 AM

Um...
If you read it I talk about how Smooth has critiqued SDC which I hold which would motivate me to troll him instead of what I am doing. Not sure of your point there with the quick witted "um". Let me call my niece so that she can babelfish it from teenage child to adultspeak. This is a fucking forum and words are free man.

Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:07:11 AM

I don't remember or give a shit anymore. I have no shits to give.
You do a little. Be honest.

erok

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:08:16 AM

Really if a $50 investment ever gets my nut off I'll be sure to let you know but I am here because this thread is foolish.

Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:14:09 AM

This is a fucking forum and words are free man.
Read OP.
Nobody is trying to silence anybody. He provide info about those who abuse ''This is a fucking forum and words are free man'' rule

erok

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:15:45 AM

This is a fucking forum and words are free man.
Read OP.
Nobody is trying to silence anybody. He provide info about those who abuse ''This is a fucking forum and words are free man'' rule
I wasn't referring to censorship... I was referring to how curt he was.

FFS now you are just getting into semantics. I'm out. Good luck with the slander Smooth. Many in the community support your efforts.

Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:16:05 AM

Really if a $50 investment ever gets my nut off I'll be sure to let you know
Hey.
Now it looks that you forgot to put that penis at the end of your post  Wink Cheesy

Good luck with the slander Smooth.

You should wish smooth ''good luck with the slander Dash'' instead

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2015, 01:24:59 AM

This thread has entered into evidence at:

[WARNING] Don't ever talk badly about Darkcoin / DASH / The Darkcoin Foundation

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
erok

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:25:23 AM

To be clear:
What you are doing to Smooth is slander.
What Smooth does to your beloved Dash is at worst FUD and at best a review/critique.

There is a difference.

rangedriver

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:34:42 AM

To be clear:
What you are doing to Smooth is slander.
What Smooth does to your beloved Dash is at worst FUD and at best a critique.

There is a difference.

Pretty much nailed it.

Respect to smooth for fighting this thread like a boss.
Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:36:39 AM

OK. I need to get out before I lol myself to death.
Serious guys came in. Bye bye

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: