Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Smooth unethical / unprofessional / in conflict-of-interest when he posts 100s of the same repeated scam accusations on his competitor's threads on a daily basis.
Yes - Because if his attacks succeed against his competitors, his own coin/investment will benefit, he has a vested interest - 99 (54.1%)
No - there is no conflict of interest when a coin dev repeatedly accuses his competitors of being scams on their threads. - 51 (27.9%)
None of the above - 33 (18%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XMR/AEON Developer Smooth Investigation  (Read 20920 times)
VladimirN

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 07:24:03 PM

AEON bransh:

Well done Smooth!

Lots of new blood coming. And its just the beginning...  Hero member dev, people with tech background, old forum members, super cheap price after drama... Couldn't resist again... Seriously... 7 millions coins out there and trading at 4k... Its a robbery...  Grin Grin Grin

This is a normal troll, any cooperation with him is not possible?  Grin

I just bought some because i like and respect Smooth and any fairly launched cryptonote coin is all right with me. XMR, BBR and AEON  Smiley 

I like XMR, BCN, DSH and AEON - cryptonote it's rules!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boolberry

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 09:15:36 PM

AEON bransh:

Well done Smooth!

Lots of new blood coming. And its just the beginning...  Hero member dev, people with tech background, old forum members, super cheap price after drama... Couldn't resist again... Seriously... 7 millions coins out there and trading at 4k... Its a robbery...  Grin Grin Grin

This is a normal troll, any cooperation with him is not possible?  Grin

I just bought some because i like and respect Smooth and any fairly launched cryptonote coin is all right with me. XMR, BBR and AEON Smiley  

Thank you! The future is bright for all of us. Not just because of the fair launch and CryptoNote, but because XMR, BBR and AEON all have innovated already and have ideas to do more..
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 09:51:43 PM

"this warning will be posted every 24 hours on the BCT dash thread. This warning will not be posted when the media reflects these facts"

That's a threat Smooth.  

Before you start trying to pretend you have any basic legal knowledge, please remember who you're talking to and what happened last time.

Posting a (crowdsourced) warning about Dash's shameless insta-mine, ninja launch, bad crypto, and fake airdrop/relaunch vote is not "a threat."

But I'll bite anyway...who are you (besides a bagholding loud-mouthed cargo cult enforcer) and "what happened last time?"   Cheesy

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 10:15:39 PM

"this warning will be posted every 24 hours on the BCT dash thread. This warning will not be posted when the media reflects these facts"

That's a threat Smooth.  

Before you start trying to pretend you have any basic legal knowledge, please remember who you're talking to and what happened last time.

Posting a (crowdsourced) warning about Dash's shameless insta-mine, ninja launch, bad crypto, and fake airdrop/relaunch vote is not "a threat."

But I'll bite anyway...who are you (besides a bagholding loud-mouthed cargo cult enforcer) and "what happened last time?"   Cheesy

Something about him claiming that that I had "slandered" someone on the forum, and subsequent loud-mouthed self-appointed enforcing. Just about exactly as expected given the cast of characters.

Here is the latest rev of the croudsourced disclosure. Any changes to suggest?

public service announcement

Dash (formerly xcoin and darkcoin) had a significant fastmine over the first 48 hours of its existence (~2 million coins). These facts should not be glossed over by those seeking a fairly launched coin, so until the prominent information about the coin (such as OP, thread topic header, web site home page, etc.) conspicuously discloses these facts, this warning may be posted no more than every 24 hours on the BCT dash thread. This warning should not be posted if the prominent information about the coin (as described above) reflects these facts. For those seeking more information Monero Developer Smooth has created a thread with the pertinent information on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999886.0

Conflict of interest disclaimer: the person posting this prepared message may have an interest in or be affiliated with a competing project or coin.
Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 10:44:45 PM

Bring it on. I dare you. Fucking LOL  Cheesy
I'm serious. Fucking LOL  Cheesy
ROTFL

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 11:38:12 PM

ROTFL

Hey Lucas, any changes to suggest to the crowdsourced disclosure statement?
Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 11:53:31 PM

ROTFL

Do it like that
[LOL]crowdsourced disclosure statement[/LOL]  Wink

BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 11:55:09 PM

That's a threat Smooth.  

But I'll bite anyway...who are you (besides a bagholding loud-mouthed cargo cult enforcer) and "what happened last time?"   Cheesy

Something about him claiming that that I had "slandered" someone on the forum, and subsequent loud-mouthed self-appointed enforcing. Just about exactly as expected given the cast of characters.

Here is the latest rev of the croudsourced disclosure. Any changes to suggest?

Dash (formerly xcoin and darkcoin) had a significant fastmine over the first 48 hours of its existence (~2 million coins). These facts should not be glossed over by those seeking a fairly launched coin, so until the prominent information about the coin (such as OP, thread topic header, web site home page, etc.) conspicuously discloses these facts, this warning may be posted no more than every 24 hours on the BCT dash thread. This warning should not be posted if the prominent information about the coin (as described above) reflects these facts. For those seeking more information Monero Developer Smooth has created a thread with the pertinent information on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=999886.0

Conflict of interest disclaimer: the person posting this prepared message may have an interest in or be affiliated with a competing project or coin.

I don't support you posting any announcements on the Dash or any other of your competitor's threads Smooth, because as the Monero / AEON dev, you are 100% biased.

And claiming that statement this has been "crowdsourced" from this thread is simply false.  You copied that from another Monero investor and no one has agreed to you posting it on the Dash thread in fact you have been ridiculed for it for several pages.  

If you are claiming to have the support of certain users when you attack your competitors threads, you need to say who those users are and show the positive confirmation. Just saying "i'm going to attack a coin with this text, if you don't tell me how to change it, that means you agree to it and it's crowdsourced" does not mean users have "drafted" something with you or that they agree with you.

In fact, the majority of users here think you are unprofessional / unethical / acting in conflict of interest with a vested interest for doing the exactly the actions that you claim they are supporting, so it's kind of psychotic to pretend the opposite is happening here:

Again, no one here is supporting your attack on the Dash thread.  If they are, I would like to see who that is by name.
smooth
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:02:58 AM

Bring it on. I dare you. Fucking LOL  Cheesy
I'm serious. Fucking LOL  Cheesy
ROTFL

Do it like that
[LOL]crowdsourced disclosure statement[/LOL]  Wink

Okay, noted that you have endorsed the existing text, reproduced below.

Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:03:07 AM

Again, no one here is supporting your attack on the Dash thread.  If they are, I would like to see who that is by name.

That scammer Iceturd-breaker for sure  Cheesy

BlockaFett

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:07:36 AM

ROTFL

Do it like that

Okay, noted that you have endorsed the existing text, reproduced below.

Lucas has not endorsed that text Smooth.  He made a joke saying this is the only text he 'endorsed': [LOL]crowdsourced disclosure statement[/LOL]

I would ask you to stop lying about this issue, as obviously for your next attack on the Dash thread you are using some kind of misunderstood / twisted new logic to claim that people have agreed for you to do it. Like I said to you many times before, get some legal advice before you put yourself at risk like this with your idiots-guide-to-law-understanding - claiming people are supporting you whilst you are attacking other coins in an unethical way, when they're not, is libel...
Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:16:02 AM

ROTFL

Do it like that

Okay, noted that you have endorsed the existing text
I can't care less about your actions. It's all amusement for me. Free ride.
You, on the other hand, have to be some kind of loser or you are just a bitch getting paid by your handler. One of those have to be true.
It's not attack on you. Nothing personal. I'm just trying to find a justification for your actions.
Do I have to add LOL at the end?

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:16:30 AM

Lucas has not endorsed that text Smooth.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that he is an adult who can speak for himself and doesn't need you appointing yourself to twist his posts to fit your agenda.

"Do it like that" after I had asked for his input is pretty clear to me.

Let's try to be constructive here. What input do you have for the disclosure statement?

BlockaFett

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:19:55 AM

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that he is an adult who can speak for himself and doesn't need you appointing yourself to twist his posts to fit your agenda.

Let's try to be constructive here. What input do you have for the disclosure statement?

This is the 3rd time you have repeated the same question that I have already answered, so I will just repeat my last answer:

I don't support you posting any announcements on the Dash or any other of your competitor's threads Smooth, because as the Monero / AEON dev, you are 100% biased.

And claiming that statement this has been "crowdsourced" from this thread is simply false.  You copied that from another Monero investor and no one has agreed to you posting it on the Dash thread in fact you have been ridiculed for it for several pages.  

If you are claiming to have the support of certain users when you attack your competitors threads, you need to say who those users are and show the positive confirmation. Just saying "i'm going to attack a coin with this text, if you don't tell me how to change it, that means you agree to it and it's crowdsourced" does not mean users have "drafted" something with you or that they agree with you.

In fact, the majority of users here think you are unprofessional / unethical / acting in conflict of interest with a vested interest for doing the exactly the actions that you claim they are supporting, so it's kind of psychotic to pretend the opposite is happening here:

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:22:07 AM

Okay then, we'll have to proceed with just Lucas' feedback for now. Thanks.

Anyone else?
BlockaFett

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:24:00 AM

Okay then, we'll have to proceed with just Lucas' feedback for now. Thanks.

Anyone else?

Again, you are lying.  Lukas has said he does not care about your actions.  That is not an endorsement lol.  In fact you have 0 endorsements so far, nice trying though.

ROTFL

Do it like that

Okay, noted that you have endorsed the existing text
I can't care less about your actions. It's all amusement for me. Free ride.
You, on the other hand, have to be some kind of loser or you are just a bitch getting paid by your handler. One of those have to be true.
It's not attack on you. Nothing personal. I'm just trying to find a justification for your actions.
Do I have to add LOL at the end?
Lukas_Jackson

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:24:32 AM

Hey!!! But you have to do it as I said otherwise I don't agree.
LOL?

smooth
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:27:01 AM

LOL?

I will follow your instructions to "Do it like that"

If there are additional changes later, you will have the opportunity to review it again.

Thanks for your help. It is good to clarify these things so the possibility of perceived conflict of interest can be eliminated and unnecessary misunderstandings prevented. We owe BlockaFett a debt of gratitude for bringing everyone together like this.

BlockaFett

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:27:15 AM

LOL?

Lukas, you're a lot better at dealing with tantrums from 5 year olds than I am aparently lol Wink
BlockaFett

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 12:28:24 AM

LOL?

I will follow your instructions to "Do it like that"

If there are additional changes later, you will have the opportunity to review it again.

Thanks for your help. It is good to clarify these things so the possibility of perceived conflict of interest can be eliminated and unnecessary misunderstandings prevented. We owe BlockaFett a debt of gratitude for bringing everyone together like this.

Like this?

ROTFL

Do it like that

Do you want me to get some Lego Smooth, we can play?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: