Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:23:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quickseller and Tomatocage  (Read 2532 times)
Hexcoin (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 07:05:38 AM

ok most users are all close minded, cant even dig deeper, found 1 clue and go for accusation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 08:31:41 AM

May I get a copy of the proof?

4E32 814C 98C2 B12E C473 228B 940A 17DB BD6B 68E2

Right now Im not convinced, the blockchain evidence that is presented here[1] is very thin and would IMHO deserve a neutral rating at best.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108209.20

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 08:38:10 AM

May I get a copy of the proof?

4E32 814C 98C2 B12E C473 228B 940A 17DB BD6B 68E2

Right now Im not convinced, the blockchain evidence that is presented here[1] is very thin and would IMHO deserve a neutral rating at best.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108209.20

Once again, well done to Shorena for not getting caught up in the lynch-mob hype that often surrounds these sorts of events.  Being respectful and keeping the benefit of the doubt is something that Tomatocage once wrote to Quickseller as a standard for leaving feedback.

Shame on Quickseller for once again making an ass of himself as he posts encrypted "evidence" in order to try to mock someone that he's smearing.  If you actually have evidence and you're going to post it, post it.  If you don't have the evidence it's better to keep your mouth shut.  If you have the evidence and don't plan to post it, you should say that.  Posting this kind of taunting foolishness is the kind of thing done by vengeful teenagers not adults with self-repsect and with basic human respect for others.

Mods, you guys condone this kind of taunting?

Although, since you did not stipulate the format that you want the evidence posted in, I will post it below:

Code:
-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
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=IACV
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

I don't claim to know anything about hexcoin or whether or not he has alts.  But I do want to draw attention to the way that people are behaving in addressing this concern.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 09:35:39 AM

Probably the addresses have never been used in the same transaction, but wallet explorer showed all addresses came from the same wallet.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 09:42:01 AM

You probably don't know this tspacepilot, but you can encrypt messages with multiple recipients using GPG, I was able to decrypt it.

If you're going to ask people to not rush to judgement against Hexcoin, you should do the same for Quickseller and Tomatocage if you want to be taken seriously.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 10:07:06 AM

You probably don't know this tspacepilot, but you can encrypt messages with multiple recipients using GPG, I was able to decrypt it.

If you're going to ask people to not rush to judgement against Hexcoin, you should do the same for Quickseller and Tomatocage if you want to be taken seriously.

I dont see you adding a rating though it was encrypted for you and QS.

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 11:02:23 AM

I usually don't, I have enough on my plate. That's why I have them in my trust list.

He probably is.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 11:16:03 AM

ok most users are all close minded, cant even dig deeper, found 1 clue and go for accusation.

When you're using the same Bitcoin address for all your alts, yeah that's kind of a dead give away, ya think?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 11:40:16 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2015, 12:09:19 PM by shorena

I usually don't, I have enough on my plate. That's why I have them in my trust list.

He probably is.

Fair enough.

yenzae0215 claimed that an address that was posted by him belonged to coins.ph, and that was a lie. Since you are yenzae0215, and you knew that address does not belong to coins.ph, you know it is a lie, and I know it is a lie because I know which addresses belong to coins.ph

incase you really dont know and only "acting" you know everything

take a look

-picture-

Whats that supposed to show btw? That you have a coins.ph account?

tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 06:06:33 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2015, 10:17:58 PM by tspacepilot

Thank you BadBear for the information.  I don't know if you're implying that QS encrypted that message in order for Hexcoin to read it, but given the taunting and mocking tone of QS' message, its hard to believe that his intention was to be helpful.

As for rushing to judgment, I'd hardly call the 5 months of mocking, taunting, sockpuppet lying negative ratings (three of them from three different accounts), and an inability to explain himself or a legitimate reason for his attack rushing to judgment.  With respect to tomatocage, my only gripe with him is that he seems to be vouching for this kind of behavior now.  Are you also vouching for this kind of behavior?

My goal in posting was to call attention to the respectful tone of Shorena, asking for information and avoiding drama, and to contrast it to that of Quickseller, who in his first post in the thread, replies with taunting hautiness.  This same taunting hautiness had had me harrassed by QS for 5 months now, as he exploded in rage on me when I dared to call him a hothead in late March---I thought it wasn't cool to call people idiots and fools just because they disagree with you, and I have paid the price for having crossed him.  The amazing thing to me is that apprantely this kind of behavior is now sponsored.

I can tell that you guys have warned him not to reply in my thread on his behavior, that if he does so he risks legitimizing my complaints, that if he wants to keep his many false ratings on me and stay on default trust he's going to have to avoid explaining himself (since, apparantely there is no explanation).  Anyway, I know nothing of hexcoin's situation, but I recognize the bile of Quickseller all too well, and I thought it was worth it to contrast its style with Shorena's.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 10:28:10 PM

I think you're reading more into QS's messages than there actually is. Hexcoin's primary concern is not that he and his alt accounts were discovered -- it's how they were discovered and how he might avoid this with his next round of accounts. I don't have any more say over what QS writes than I do over which way the wind blows, but while he may offend some people, I much prefer that situation than the one where scammers slip through the cracks and end up stealing peoples' money. I hope you understand this.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 10:33:33 PM

I think you're reading more into QS's messages than there actually is. Hexcoin's primary concern is not that he and his alt accounts were discovered -- it's how they were discovered and how he might avoid this with his next round of accounts. I don't have any more say over what QS writes than I do over which way the wind blows, but while he may offend some people, I much prefer that situation than the one where scammers slip through the cracks and end up stealing peoples' money. I hope you understand this.
i think the same, considering hexcoin is actively trying to purchase new accounts: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1151261.msg12136948#msg12136948

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 01:57:38 PM

i think the same, considering hexcoin is actively trying to purchase new accounts: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1151261.msg12136948#msg12136948

quite dumb bid for accounts using his one, will only make people actively look for alts of him and he will have to trust the escrow and the seller to keep his secret
tspacepilot
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2015, 08:58:12 PM

@tspacepilot

It couldn't be any more that the all you are trying to do is attack Quickseller in your private little war because you earned some negative trust.

Defending Hexacoin is a really bad idea.

I would find another angle of attack if I were you.

~BCX~

Dear Hexacoin, I'm sorry to disappoint you in admitting that I'm not defending hexcoin.  I was drawing attention to the attack-dog mocking taunting style of Quickseller as contrasted with others in this forum.

You might not calling defending your reputation against slander a "little private war" if your hero had perpetrated on you what he's perpetrated on me.  Then again, maybe he won't be doing that to you because you seem to be his number one cheerleader and as far as I can tell, the reason he started all this trouble with me was because he couldn't handle my adult-criticism of his hot temper against several forum members so many months ago.  Be warned, if you do ever disagree with quickseller, tread with caution or you may end up like me.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:34:56 PM

May I ask what the OP has done though? He's clearly been found to have those alts but what have these accounts done? Scammed people or what?
The OP is an alt of yenzae0215, and dznuts85. yenzae0215 defaulted on a loan in March from MadZ, and dznuts85 took money from girlbtc.com to manage their signature campaign but instantly ran away with the funds. It should also be noted that dznuts85 lied about his account being sold in an effort to get his negative trust removed, although this claim was quickly disproven.

lol why would anyone have trusted dznuts85 with an escrow? Anyways I agree QS does good for the community! Thanks for all the efforts in busting these scammers.

Not taking any sides here.

I had kept warning girlbtc.com right from the start about the possibility of getting scammed, about using escrow and related standard practices we generally follow. Even offered my help. None of the advice was taken but kept saying to post on the thread instead of using PM. And then she/he picks someone and does everything he asks without question. Funny, lol. Wink

dznuts85 is a scammer. That is the part I am sure about. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: