Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:46:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - NEW UPDATED AND SHINY!] AudioCoin ADC - Where Music Meets The Blockchain  (Read 46777 times)
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:33:04 AM

I still have quite a few of them, but I have not seen any activity for a loong time (I mean the DEV)

I agree with you. I also have allow ton of these coins. We hope and expect. I would like to have developed often out on bond. I blogged on what and how they work. It would be great

High risk high payoff

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fpex

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:31:57 AM

did anybody try to contact the devs? Because if they abandoned the project it is time to move fully
troybeags

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 05:25:22 PM

did anybody try to contact the devs? Because if they abandoned the project it is time to move fully
Devs are active on slack here https://aurovineaudiocoin.slack.com
And also on the blockpool random discord. https://discord.gg/pb68hvZ
@thebeard can probably answer any questions. Project is alive and well, aurovine is undergoing a back end and hopefully a front end lift.
And apparently more good news to follow, so stick around.

theblockpoolbeard

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:10:49 AM

I have an artist page on aurovine, have done since near the start.. My music is streamed and I used to recieve loads of adc, but now it's all gone. I hadn't logged in for a long time until recently but now it just shows up empty. There goes my long term hodl plans. Any devs still around or is this project RIP? I was so excited about this project when i first heard of it, I hope it doesnt die!

Hi there,

I can confirm the project is not dead. Also your balance hasn't gone anywhere. We are nearing the end of testing of a solution to get the Aurovine site back up and running again fully, including your wallets being populated. It has taken longer than I wanted, as it the nature of dev, but it is my number one priority and I'm working on it daily.

Thanks Smiley
ironmanTR

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:04:28 PM

I am happy for active development. But I think developer should make some updates at least once a month.
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:34:05 AM

I am happy for active development. But I think developer should make some updates at least once a month.

Hey,

Yeah - I'm monitoring this thread, and have been commenting when I've had something to say Smiley

It'll get more active as we go on with the project too.

Thank you!

Andrew
nitinum

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:40:19 AM

i dont get how it works
BubbleBoy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:53:35 AM

Devs are active on slack here https://aurovineaudiocoin.slack.com
And also on the blockpool random discord. https://discord.gg/pb68hvZ
@thebeard can probably answer any questions. Project is alive and well, aurovine is undergoing a back end and hopefully a front end lift.
And apparently more good news to follow, so stick around.

Thank you for information.
Project is interesting and seems to be potential. The music+blockchain ideas are popular, the main thing is releasing.
This one project has more than other activities and infrastructure.

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
MIDEX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
cryptito

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:02:24 PM

Is it smart to invest in Audiocoin at this point? I think it has good price, and I see that it is long time arround crypto. But I do not see dev involvmnt here on Bitcointalk
Can you share some insights on developmetn? tnx
godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:06:10 PM

Is it smart to invest in Audiocoin at this point? I think it has good price, and I see that it is long time arround crypto. But I do not see dev involvmnt here on Bitcointalk
Can you share some insights on developmetn? tnx
i do not know you must ask yourself is it better to buy while low or when it goes up
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:36:25 PM

I am also thinking whether to go to this project. The price is good and the project itself is like. Here Toko little activity for 2 years on BItcointalk. I think

theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:38:31 AM

Hi there,

A quick update from the development team on this.

First of all, thank you for continuing interest in ADC - it means a lot to us and we are working hard to pay back on that dedication.

Yesterday we got first sight of the Aurovine code from the team that is fixing the site and were able to test it; this went pretty well but did flag up a few residual problems.

The wallet is looking good, though, so once these UI issues are fixed we will be close to getting Aurovine back up and running and, with that, getting things moving again properly for ADC.

On top of that there's some more news coming soon which I cannot say anything about but will be very exciting.

Thanks again,

from

AudiocoinTowers Smiley
fpex

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:06:56 AM

Hi there,

First of all, thank you for continuing interest in ADC - it means a lot to us and we are working hard to pay back on that dedication.

Yesterday we got first sight of the Aurovine code from the team that is fixing the site and were able to test it; this went pretty well but did flag up a few residual problems.

The wallet is looking good, though, so once these UI issues are fixed we will be close to getting Aurovine back up and running and, with that, getting things moving again properly for ADC.

On top of that there's some more news coming soon which I cannot say anything about but will be very exciting.

Thanks again,

from

AudiocoinTowers Smiley

Thanks! I am still holding on on ADC ... more than 2 years and counting :-)
Crypto DINGUE

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:21:49 PM

Hi there,

Thanks again,

from

AudiocoinTowers Smiley

No offense, but that is the kind of update you should put on twitter. Show some sign of life...

2 retweets in september about bitcoins price prediction
1 tweet about bouties in august
couple of retweet in june then april...

Why don't you post some updates every month like someone suggested. If you are serious about this give sign a life, my mom tweets more than you do... 
vfalla

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:23:32 PM

Hi there,

Thanks again,

from

AudiocoinTowers Smiley

No offense, but that is the kind of update you should put on twitter. Show some sign of life...

2 retweets in september about bitcoins price prediction
1 tweet about bouties in august
couple of retweet in june then april...

Why don't you post some updates every month like someone suggested. If you are serious about this give sign a life, my mom tweets more than you do... 

I agree, exited for this, buying on cryptopia now! This is old and good [Suspicious link removed]d project. We need update for growth!

foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:03:26 PM

Hi there,

Thanks again,

from

AudiocoinTowers Smiley

it is certainly good. and the price is great. And I still want to bribe. Here only there would be more information from the developers themselves. And that Twitter had more information. One update a year is not enough that will fix.

ironmanTR

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:34:10 PM

Dev you should change the links of facebook and twitter, there is linking error. And make some updates both on social media and the forum. If you don't inform the investors or believers of this project, I am afraid your work will not be able to get enough support.
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:38:20 PM

Dev you should change the links of facebook and twitter, there is linking error. And make some updates both on social media and the forum. If you don't inform the investors or believers of this project, I am afraid your work will not be able to get enough support.

Thanks - we've fixed that...

We will get back more active on social media, don't worry... We're just focusing on getting Aurovine back up and running again.

Your support is awesome to us - thank you.
fpex

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:22:01 PM

We will get back more active on social media, don't worry... We're just focusing on getting Aurovine back up and running again.

Any help let us know .... i discovered I have a lot of ADC ... i forgot how much i loved the project few years back.
Crypto DINGUE

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:05:27 AM

You should learn to delegate tasks that are trivial so you can focus on what is important and moving the project forward. What I'm saying is that you should keep your valuable time and hire someone for social media posting... or ask the community and find hardcore members.

If you need help just ask
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: