Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - NEW UPDATED AND SHINY!] AudioCoin ADC - Where Music Meets The Blockchain  (Read 46777 times)
theblockpoolbeard

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:04:04 AM

Hey,

It isn't a partnership. We are one and the same company.

The reason for cross posting the weekly update is the development teams are the same and the progress feeds both coins.

So ADC is in postgres already or still in blockchain? If this repo https://github.com/aurovine/AudioCoin is not actual, how can I migrate old ADC coins to BPL? I've not seen any swap announcement. Do you have some guide for that?

Hi there,

I am confused by your confusion about postgres and blockchain.

Postgres is just used locally to store the chain. It is not a replacement for the blockchain?

ADC is still separate from BPL. There are plans but nothing set in stone yet. As and when we do a coin swap we will be providing lots of information and spreading the word far and wide.

Thanks for your question

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoin_paypal

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:04:37 AM

When are you going to release the product?
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

Hi there,

ADC has been running for many years.

The product is live?

Cheers
theblockpoolbeard

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:22:18 PM

A little bit more press, this generated organically from the buzz around the Miloco announcement yesterday.

https://www.finder.com.au/audiocoin-adc-jumps-80-after-miloco-studios-starts-taking-adc-payment
g1itch

Activity: 228

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:21:36 PM

Hey,

The reason for cross posting the weekly update is the development teams are the same and the progress feeds both coins.

So ADC is in postgres already or still in blockchain? If this repo https://github.com/aurovine/AudioCoin is not actual, how can I migrate old ADC coins to BPL? I've not seen any swap announcement. Do you have some guide for that?

Hi there,

Postgres is just used locally to store the chain. It is not a replacement for the blockchain?

ADC is still separate from BPL. There are plans but nothing set in stone yet. As and when we do a coin swap we will be providing lots of information and spreading the word far and wide.

Thanks for your question

Thank you for clarification. That sounds reassuring.
As for confusion... I doubt every time when I see postgres or some other RDBMS instead of leveldb (lmdb or rocksdb) because there are many fake cryptocurrencies still around, like stellar, ripple, NEM or NXT and RDBMS is often used there.

locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:59:08 PM

I found the problem in the new node code where stake weight and network weight do not rise.  I am reverting these changes and will make another announcement when thats complete and tested.  Until that is done please use the older version of the wallet which is on audiocoin.eu
update i was just notified that the mac wallet is also effected.  We have pulled this version from the website and will replace it when the new build is done.
We apologize about any inconvenience this has caused and I can assure you that no coin weight has been lost.  If you do have the old version of the mac wallet you can easily revert by simply opening and running it.

locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:12:11 PM

Hey,

Hi there,

Thanks for your question

Thank you for clarification. That sounds reassuring.
As for confusion... I doubt every time when I see postgres or some other RDBMS instead of leveldb (lmdb or rocksdb) because there are many fake cryptocurrencies still around, like stellar, ripple, NEM or NXT and RDBMS is often used there.

Hi g1itch,

BPL uses postgres to store the blockchain information.  Leveldb is very stringent and doesn't allow for any improvements without breaking the entire chain.   Postgres in the case of BPL allows for MUCH easier updating and if we do need to make a change to the postgres DB itself, we can easily port over the old information into a new DB without breaking the chain at all.  One of the many reasons we are moving ADC to a BPL Sidechain.

However I do disagree with NXT not being a blockchain.  It uses a different method to store the DB, the chain itself is still pretty much the same. 
I do agree with you that STR and XRP aren't blockchains.  But not for the same reasons.  They store the chain like any other crypto, however there is no decentralisation at all.  STR is much better than XRP in terms of how centralized it is, but the fact that the developers can create new STR on a whim is a major problem.  Luckily they have only done this once to my knowledge and that was an airdrop to the community.

USDT however is not a blockchain, there is no decentralization at all, developers are able to create tokens when they want to, and they often do and they don't do airdrops, all of that money goes into the pockets of the devs to pump BTC up. 

7d2mine

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:47:42 AM

Just picked some up.

How long should coin age be before you can stake? Ie 10 days, 20, 60?

Thanks!
Crypto4K
Copper Member

Activity: 247
Merit: 12

decentralize money

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:00:16 PM

Hi there,

ADC has been running for many years.

The product is live?

Cheers

Same question basically...  Huh
What's the use case other than buying stuff?
rapidtech

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:39:30 PM

Any chance this will be listed on more exchanges in the near future?

We have an open vote with next.exchange to get listed there; we are also in talks with other exchanges and hope that we'll make some progress there soon.

Hopefully, is the short answer.

You can help by asking exchanges why they aren't listing us - community involvement in this is central.

Thanks for your question.

Listing in new exchanges is quite difficult these days with the tremendous demand for cypto trading. Some exchanges are even asking for hundreds of thousands of dollars just to list a coin. Let's see if the recent bearish Bitcoin and altcoin market can somehow reduce the demand and allow exchanges to list new altcoins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ★★★ LETHEAN  ★★★    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┊┈  VPN + BLOCKCHAIN, Absolute Internet Privacy:  ┈┊
█ █   LinkedinTwitterYoutubeDiscordRedditFacebook  ◉  Whitepaper  ◉ Bitcointalk Ann  █ █ 
Fury Road

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

does the project need the amount of money it’s aiming to raise? for most projects, simply raising lots of money doesn’t necessarily help them make more money. does the project have a clear plan of what they will do with the funds?
wynberg777

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

Syncing done but transactions not showing!!

Hi everyone,

I completed the re-installation of my Windows O/S and the re-syncing of my Audiocoin desktop wallet a few days ago. I really expected the syncing of my wallet to be a smooth operation ie. with transactions showing, but this has not happened. The folder does contain the latest wallet and audio-qt files. I'll appreciate all the help to get my Audiocoin working again. Thanks       
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:17:53 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 08:36:09 AM by mamamae

this staking online wallet is working ? :
https://credits.aurovine.com/adc-staking-wallet-shares/

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
NAVIADDRESS

Activity: 309

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

There are so many music-blockchain projects appearing now, how's yours different from others?

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ NaviAddress Unified digital ID for any place and object ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬ TwitterTelegram ▰ [url=]RedditFacebookLinkedInInstagram ▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:40:45 AM

read this : https://medium.com/blockpool/what-is-myblockpool-and-why-should-you-care-fa9a4ed338ad

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
pletnevihor

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:08:59 PM

Audiocoin live coin. So it's nice to have business with her) Only technical difficulties still happen. But this is fixable)
ksu92

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:14:52 PM

Any updates on audiocoin?  There is hardly any trade volume?  Is it worth a further investment?
ksu92

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

Any word on ADC combining with BPL? coinswaps?  Where is the best source to get information/updates on developments of this nature?
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:07:22 AM

Check out AudioCoin chart at BitScreener
https://bitscreener.com/coins/audiocoin

Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:55:37 PM

is there still any development happening on this project?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: