Bitcoin Forum
September 22, 2018, 11:43:32 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitClub Network: MLM promises, false testimonials and PoS coin - AVOID  (Read 44051 times)
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1080

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:05:01 AM

In other words, the rate of payback is about 9.6% of my investment after about 7 months. At this rate it will take about 2,062 days, or 5.6 more years, to recoup my investment. Hope this helps someone.

Thank you for your valuable input on this ongoing scam. At first glance, I assumed you were defending it, but I see you are not. Gave you a merit for helping people learn the truth. Wink

Cheers!

If the difficulty stays the same, which it wont. Expect about 75 years......

In other words, never.

It's the BitClub dudes!

You get a BIT!
Einax Airdrops and Bounties made easy! List your ERC-20 token
FREE
ETH markets launching soon!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
keronzi9

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:52:23 PM

how long does it take to withdraw gpu earnings. i ve been requesting for past 5 days but still withdrawal status is pending. wtf
blurryeyed

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

craslovell/dog = forum trust abusers.

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:20:20 PM

how long does it take to withdraw gpu earnings. i ve been requesting for past 5 days but still withdrawal status is pending. wtf

As the post above yours says: never.

BEWARE OF AMBISAFE/HASHCOINS SCAM ICO's: Polybius, SRG, Propy, Cryptaur, Worldcore, Compcoin, Chronobank, Orocrypt, Orderbook, Taas, Crytocarbon, ESR-Wallet, Levelnet, Micromoney, etc, etc)
LordPyro

Activity: 1
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:03:51 PM
Merited by owlcatz (1), kotwica666 (1)

The sad part about this is, how many of my friends now claim to be "mining bitcoin", and trying to get me to sign up under them.

They lose it when I explain to them how much I earn from my own mining rigs, and my Hashflare mining contracts. (A whole lot more than they get from similar cash "investments in Bitclub).

I know one guy though, who has so many sign-ups under him, and appears to be one of the big promoters here in South Africa, who is raking it in. Many of my friends signed up under him, cos he has convinced them that his lifestyle is the result of his mining, and not because of him getting a cut of every cent they put in.

The guy is a stay-at-home dad, who travels internationally extensively, and drives luxury cars. He sells this as proof of how much money you can make by signing up to Bitclub.

He got one of my friends to pump R10000  into this scam (about $1000). Now my friend's monthly earnings are R500, which is about a tenth of what he could have been earning if he got a rig, and started mining on nicehash, or some similar pool.

The problem is that people want to get rich quick, and are too lazy to do their own due diligence.
blurryeyed

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

craslovell/dog = forum trust abusers.

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:53:44 PM

..and my Hashflare mining contracts...

So you avoided this scam for another Hashcoins scam.  LULZ

BEWARE OF AMBISAFE/HASHCOINS SCAM ICO's: Polybius, SRG, Propy, Cryptaur, Worldcore, Compcoin, Chronobank, Orocrypt, Orderbook, Taas, Crytocarbon, ESR-Wallet, Levelnet, Micromoney, etc, etc)
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:54:56 AM

A friend of mine lost his first BTC to a ponzi-type MLM scam back in 2014. He bought it for about $115.

He's really pissed now.

All you have to do is HODL!
MK-BTC

Activity: 94
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

I'm not invested in Bitclub and I would recommend everyone to do so too.

This kind of MLM System is only a money printer press for the founders. They will get parts of your profits and so you pay for them.
MLM is a bad thing for normal investors - think about it.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:03:09 AM

So you avoided this scam for another Hashcoins scam.  LULZ

Hashflare had nothing to do with Hashcoin / Paycoin.

The fake XPY "mining" and "staking" was perpetuated by GAWMiners using jpeg files posing as "Hashlets."

IconFirm

Activity: 756
Merit: 508

Always ask questions.

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

So you avoided this scam for another Hashcoins scam.  LULZ

Hashcoins/Hashflare are the same entity run by the same people. Moderators recently moved the entire Hashcoins thread to the scam section because they sold miners to customers but kept them for themselves to start Hashflare, which is another ponzi cloud mining scam. Hashcoins/Hashflare were also behind the Polybius ICO scam, whose official thread was deleted by moderators.........some track record  Wink

Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0
Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin scam exchanges or shady ICO's run by known scam companies like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive etc - they WILL scam you!
Use due diligence & do research. Buy the coins, sell the coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
RoomBot
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:39:43 AM

So you avoided this scam for another Hashcoins scam.  LULZ

Hashcoins/Hashflare are the same entity run by the same people. Moderators recently moved the entire Hashcoins thread to the scam section because they sold miners to customers but kept them for themselves to start Hashflare, which is another ponzi cloud mining scam. Hashcoins/Hashflare were also behind the Polybius ICO scam, whose official thread was deleted by moderators.........some track record  Wink

Thanks for the insight!
Josh Garza is going to prison SOON ™️.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.