Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:09:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCLUB NETWORK: Prison is not the place to be right now  (Read 62163 times)
CanIHazBitcoin777

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 04:21:50 AM

Also there are other clues, there is no such name as "Zara", WTF man

Mike & Zara Schmidt
Frankfurt, Germany

Then this whole phrase is full of grammar errors, probably translated with google translate, they didnt even took the time to find a proper translator.

Wir haben für ein passives Einkommen Gelegenheit seit Jahren gesucht und schließlich wurde BitClub Netzwerk zu uns eingeführt . Das ist wirklich eine unglaubliche Art und Weise zu Bitcoin akkumulieren.

I know this because I took 3 years of German in high school, especially grammar. This phrase is just full of grammar errors.

Then the Mike Jones name is very common, almost screaming to be fake. And the other women "Amy Albescu" I don't know but I thought the name Amy is an english name, not very common in Eastern europe.

So it smells totally fake at first look.

Heck atleast they took the rapist photo off lol  Cheesy Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 02:27:26 PM

I just hope nobody is falling for this crap!
tmfp (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 05:38:15 PM

Unfortunately they are, or have been, in substantial numbers, especially in developing countries.
I'm putting together another effort post as soon as I receive some inside information I've been waiting for, especially to do with this scam coin they will shortly be pushing on their members, for when the BTC runs out.

Stay tuned, as they say.

Smiley

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Bluto

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:43:00 PM

Unfortunately they are, or have been, in substantial numbers, especially in developing countries.
I'm putting together another effort post as soon as I receive some inside information I've been waiting for, especially to do with this scam coin they will shortly be pushing on their members, for when the BTC runs out.

Stay tuned, as they say.

Smiley

Hell, I don't think even Josh Ganza could do any worse a job here, it is pretty laughable!
Xandrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 260

Pool Owner

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 09:20:30 PM

Stay tuned, as they say.

Smiley

How on earth are they going to fool people into thinking there coin is worth the same amount as a BTC? That's worrying, I can imagine people falling for this though.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 11:08:04 PM

Many bitcoin newbies are falling for this scam due to
their advertisements on Twitter... poor them Sad if only
twitter knew what they're allowing to be promoted...
tmfp (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 08:40:33 AM

Many bitcoin newbies are falling for this scam due to
their advertisements on Twitter... poor them Sad if only
twitter knew what they're allowing to be promoted...

Twitter and Facebook know full well what they're being used for, and you could measure the fucks they give on the fingers of one hand.
An example of a professional Facebook MLM and Bitcoin Network pumper shill is J Ryan Conley, who has made himself "CEO" of Team Extreme Worldwide.
He lives the Ponzi scammer dream, into crap MLM like Jeunesse and ZenBodi, a true parasite.
Check him out, troll away  Wink
https://www.facebook.com/Team-Extreme-Worldwide-270229806368428/timeline/

This is the sort of crap he churns out every day

the new repurchasing programming adjustment which is driving commissions through the roof...its getting ever better!

That's MLMspeak for "the flow of mugs is slowing down, time to crank up the rake off".

CanIHazBitcoin777

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:49:37 PM

People are too stupid, and they will fall for it unfortunately, people never do due diligence and they pay for it...
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 10:35:32 AM

I find you an inspiration good work Smiley If only we could tell it to non crypto people

To peel or not to peel.
romjpn

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 10:12:59 AM

I've just noticed those fuckers.
I loved the "We opened a new Icelandic farm, it's the best place for mining !". They must have been getting inspiration from Genesis Mining.

---~~~***~~~--- http://InvestBitcoinGuide.com ---~~~***~~~---
Invest your bitcoins/altcoins into legit businesses. Get solid returns !
We hate scams and ponzis !
tmfp (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:14:09 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2015, 03:10:06 PM by tmfp

A good example of mega MLM shill J. Ryan Conley's real motivation for pushing BitClub Network.
It's got nothing to do with the dust (1,000 day ROI) payments he gets from the mining pools (1, 2 and 3), but that $3500 he paid for the full package was a very good investment for the referral commissions that an MLM pumper like him will get from a scheme like this.

The biggest item on this snap of Mr. Parasite's FaceBook post?
Something called a "Binary Tree Cycle Commission for 1 cycle" ? Sure as hell, got jack shit to do with mining Bitcoin.

Russtie Beerkan

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 12:34:15 PM

A good example of mega MLM shill J. Ryan Conley's real motivation for pushing BitClub Network.
It's got nothing to do with the dust (1,000 day ROI) payments he gets from the mining pools (1, 2 and 3), but that $3500 he paid for the full package was a very good investment for the referral commissions that an MLM pumper like him will get from a scheme like this.

The biggest item on this snap of Mr. Parasite's FaceBook post?
Something called a "Binary Tree Cycle Commission for 1 cycle" ? Sure as hell, got jack shit to do with mining Bitcoin.

What a fucking tool that guy is. Using his little kids to promote a scam. Sick bastard.
tmfp (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 10:05:44 PM
Merited by allyouracid (1)

And here we go.....it's ClubCoin Time!!!

You ready for the next boomin' alt coin? We are about ready to unleash our ‪#‎ClubCoin‬ at ‪#‎BitClubNetwork‬ right away! This makes it a huge sense of urgency to join with us now because you get one ClubCoin for every dollar you put into mining contracts with us! We have some very big news I'd like to share with you regarding this coin launch!

Check out the math at the end of this

https://youtu.be/QDHerK49lcA

and hurry, you might miss the discount!
 Cheesy

In other news, the Mining Pool potters along around 3.2 P/hs in total, down from over 4 P/hs, but also less and less of that mining is being done for BitClub's own investors.
Of the 22 blocks mined in the last 17 days, 13 belonged to third parties.
That's ~1/2 a block a day to share amongst Bitcoin Network's thousands of mugs investors: over 60% less than two months ago...

"Hey, have some ClubCoins instead! It's all crypto, Right...?"

Russtie Beerkan

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 01:06:05 AM

is it just me, or does this sound like gaw 2.0?
Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:37:05 PM

OMGGG I'm still laughing about the Indian rapist on their website.  Wow what a great testimonial lmfao.
Bluto

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 15, 2015, 02:42:40 AM

LMFAO. Check out this guy. unreal. (He's on rotation on http://bitclub.io/mining/mining now).

https://www.facebook.com/sadik.dgreat
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 07:25:58 AM

ya they just launched the Clubcoin wallet and such now (or i just noticed it).
the worst part of these scammers is there gonna walk away with 15% of the network hashpower, boughten from investors money ;(

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 02:50:52 PM

ya they just launched the Clubcoin wallet and such now (or i just noticed it).
the worst part of these scammers is there gonna walk away with 15% of the network hashpower, boughten from investors money ;(

no they aren't. Why would they waste money on miners and electricity when they can just walk away with the money people are handing them?
tmfp (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:55:15 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2015, 10:05:18 PM by tmfp

Cranking up the hype in Seoul, our fearless pumpers pose for a photo. Would you buy a used car from these guys?

Check out that MLM 101 text, let's parse it....
There has been a lot of fake ‪#‎Bitcoin‬ mining companies out there that have stolen tens of millions of dollars from those people that believed them to be real.

Immediately take the higher ground with a factoid which implies you're different. Not fake.
This is how transparent we are at ‪#‎BitClubNetwork‬.
Buzzword usage. Good.
We are sponsoring the major event ‪#‎InsideBitcoins‬ in Seoul this week.
Not quite, there are two sponsors and BCN isn't either. They are listed as one of 36 exhibitors, nothing more. http://insidebitcoins.com/seoul/2015/sponsors
Good use of word 'major'. Ver is speaking too. Must be a must be there for every slimeball  networker in the industry.
Everyone at the conference gets one of our bags
Just like at the Auto Shows when you were a kid, right?
so they can see who the biggest crowd funded #Bitcoin mine is.
Another excellent misuse of a buzzword. They are crowdfunded like a pickpocket is crowdfunded.
That is just one aspect of who we are though.

How true, Another aspect of who you are is a bunch of professional con artists building a global scam.
At the conference, we are releasing ‪#‎ClubCoin‬ to the world through the public exchanges. This is not some goofy coin that runs on its own ‪#‎blockchain‬.
"To the world": Just what the world needs. Also, get your denial in first.
It will be accepted with our merchant servicing division being created now
Just lulz at this one.
and it's exciting to see where we are headed in the next 30 days!
Standard RahRah "exciting" speak. Everything is exciting in MLMland!
If you are looking for the perfect opportunity for your family's future, I would highly consider getting on board with at BitClub sooner than later!
Classic implication: if you don't give us your money, you don't care about your family.
Mustn't forget the link to pumping vids. (Misspelt). 'What, for referral commission?' "Hey man, no, I just want to help you."

The recent rise in the price of Bitcoin is helping a lot of scams, but it's a bit of a double edged sword when outgoings, i.e. commission and "mining earnings" are made in BTC, but income (sale of contracts) is denominated in fiat.
Or it would be if it wasn't for the fantasy factor.

#Clubcon

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 10:05:04 PM

Cranking up the hype in Seoul, our fearless pumpers pose for a photo. Would you buy a used car from these guys?

Check out that MLM 101 text, let's parse it....
There has been a lot of fake ‪#‎Bitcoin‬ mining companies out there that have stolen tens of millions of dollars from those people that believed them to be real.

Immediately take the higher ground with a factoid which implies you're different. Not fake.
This is how transparent we are at ‪#‎BitClubNetwork‬.
Buzzword usage. Good.
We are sponsoring the major event ‪#‎InsideBitcoins‬ in Seoul this week.
Not quite, there are two sponsors and BCN isn't either. They are listed as one of 36 exhibitors, nothing more. http://insidebitcoins.com/seoul/2015/sponsors
Good use of word 'major'. Ver is speaking too. Must be a must be there for every slimeball  networker in the industry.
Everyone at the conference gets one of our bags
Just like at the Auto Shows when you were a kid, right?
so they can see who the biggest crowd funded #Bitcoin mine is.
Another excellent misuse of a buzzword. They are crowdfunded like a pickpocket is crowdfunded.
That is just one aspect of who we are though.

How true, Another aspect of who you are is a bunch of professional con artists building a global scam.
At the conference, we are releasing ‪#‎ClubCoin‬ to the world through the public exchanges. This is not some goofy coin that runs on its own ‪#‎blockchain‬.
"To the world": Just what the world needs. Also, get your denial in first.
It will be accepted with our merchant servicing division being created now
Just lulz at this one.
and it's exciting to see where we are headed in the next 30 days!
Standard RahRah "exciting" speak. Everything is exciting in MLMland!
If you are looking for the perfect opportunity for your family's future, I would highly consider getting on board with at BitClub sooner than later!
Classic implication: if you don't give us your money, you don't care about your family.
Mustn't forget the link to pumping vids. (Misspelt). 'What, for referral commission?' "Hey man, no, I just want to help you."

The recent rise in the price of Bitcoin is helping a lot of scams, but it's a bit of a double edged sword when outgoings, i.e. commission and "mining earnings" are made in BTC, but income (sale of contracts) is denominated in fiat.
Or it would be if it wasn't for the fantasy factor.

#Clubcon

great breakdown on their bullshit posting... LOL  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: