Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:19:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yesminer M20 / M10  (Read 46848 times)
AJRGale

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 12:27:19 AM

Hi Guys,

One happy man here. I got my account back… but unfortunate with negative trust 😡
Still no news of our miners or refund from YM….

Congrats Shitlord! and my condolences about that bitter taste in your mouth with YM.. Since I've bitten that bad apple before..
dunand

Activity: 637
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 03:16:31 AM

There is countless posts in this thread from reputable members about Yesminer being a scam. I can't believe some of you bite the bait. Good luck getting some money back.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:03:15 AM

Hi Guys,

One happy man here. I got my account back… but unfortunate with negative trust 😡

just get the moderators on here that gave you your account back on your info and either they can clear it up as a result

or

you can at least make the case to the folks that gave you neg trust to remove such (does that work?)

of if you neg trust them ..you can both remove and call it a draw? (not sure how that works exactly)

just saying...if moderators got your account back should be a done deal imho any trust issues when you did not have the account should be cleared

ask them about that as well

anyway my 2 satoshi's worth

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Xircom
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 06:39:23 AM

Hi Guys,

just get the moderators on here that gave you your account back on your info and either they can clear it up as a result

or

you can at least make the case to the folks that gave you neg trust to remove such (does that work?)

of if you neg trust them ..you can both remove and call it a draw? (not sure how that works exactly)

just saying...if moderators got your account back should be a done deal imho any trust issues when you did not have the account should be cleared

Moderators was not a big help but the guy who hacked me did. I confronted him and since validaded my btc adress with a signed messages to those guys who gave me negative trust saying it was a hacked account. Not a simple task, but did it.

BTC: 1MyJmxS9ER5ZBNvpG3LhoUXGotpzbPowed
AJRGale

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 11:14:04 PM

Hi Guys,

or

Moderators was not a big help but the guy who hacked me did. I confronted him and since validaded my btc adress with a signed messages to those guys who gave me negative trust saying it was a hacked account. Not a simple task, but did it.

none the less, your trust rating is at 0: -0 / +0. so it looks like you're clear from people calling you a ym shill.

and i really have no idea what went on in here, whether or not the shit slinging was from the real Xircom or the hacker.. so what ever happened in here stays in here, unless Xircom calls me out elsewhere again..

I just don't want to accept that someone thinks they are high and mighty because they own 2 more Zeros in their bank them me.
alfacro

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

DigiByte World

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 04:56:00 PM

AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Contact Form
YesMiners
Aggiungi ai contatti
02/02/2016
[Mantieni il messaggio nella parte superiore della Posta in arrivo]
A: '**********'
Support@YesMiners.com
Da:    YesMiners (Support@YesMiners.com) Questo mittente è nel tuo elenco Posta protetta.
Data invio:   martedì 2 febbraio 2016 21:08:42
A:   '**********'

Dear ************,

please allow our accounting a few days to proceed your refund. When it is done, you will get a message.

Best regards, Mit freundlichen Gr??en

-----------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow is their last day! I won't reply to them.

Did you contact the police?
Did they respond to you?

I see no answers from YM and they turned on automatic reply...

ETH wallet: 0x12598a2934475aD705DaCd4Bce4d5DDEB519E47C
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2016, 06:43:14 PM

Yesminer are those MAT cunts at it again...stay clear of any german, european outfits that pop up
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:03:53 AM

AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Contact Form
YesMiners
Aggiungi ai contatti
02/02/2016
[Mantieni il messaggio nella parte superiore della Posta in arrivo]
A: '**********'
Support@YesMiners.com
Da:    YesMiners (Support@YesMiners.com) Questo mittente è nel tuo elenco Posta protetta.
Data invio:   martedì 2 febbraio 2016 21:08:42
A:   '**********'

Dear ************,

please allow our accounting a few days to proceed your refund. When it is done, you will get a message.

Best regards, Mit freundlichen Gr??en

-----------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow is their last day! I won't reply to them.

Did you contact the police?
Did they respond to you?

I see no answers from YM and they turned on automatic reply...

the catch is with these scams is you can rarely find anyone due to the fact all is on the web...no actual places/names/etc

they are in the wind and planning there next scam imho Smiley Law enforcement will be 'supportive' but will likely have nothing to go on locally and not gonna do a world wide hunt

thus these scams with the same people likely will rinse/wash/repeat under a different web page miner etc etc

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 10:11:09 AM

Is it MAT Huh
Cumans or whatever his name was or the other guy who started up MAT ?

dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 12:12:49 PM

none the less, your trust rating is at 0: -0 / +0. so it looks like you're clear from people calling you a ym shill.

and i really have no idea what went on in here, whether or not the shit slinging was from the real Xircom or the hacker.. so what ever happened in here stays in here, unless Xircom calls me out elsewhere again..

I just don't want to accept that someone thinks they are high and mighty because they own 2 more Zeros in their bank them me.

That's just too convenient. I have tagged the Xircom account until evidence backs up your claim. This is the situation as I see it:

• Xircom was used to heavily shill for Yesminers
  • Once the scam was completed, Xircom2 appears and says he was afk and hacked the entire time
  • Modlog shows no password change requests for Xircom
  • Xircom claims the hacker gives him his account back?!
  • Xircom continues like nothing has changed and was up to date with Yesminers the entire time.

I'm calling bullshit.

Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:04:15 PM

Stop your shit now Dogie....
I got burned here as well and is in contact with Hamburg police...

By the way, if you did your work, you would notice Password got changed the 22th in the night and I could not acces my account until the other day

Xircom2

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:10:32 PM

And here you have my PM from Baliza, to my Xircom2 account:

Baliza

Activity: 38

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: -4: -2 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: Xircom2 on: February 05, 2016, 02:30:16 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Quote from: Xircom2 on February 04, 2016, 10:01:58 PM
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!
Hi Baliza,

You hacked my account and would like to get it back. Its ok that you do not fancy what i write, but hacking my account is ruin the forum.
Could you please give me my account back?
You ruind a good experience for some new people in the BTC world since I could not send them the miners they wanted to buy.
Regards
Xircom

I think you passwrd is 1qaz2wsx, sorry for that
Report To Admin
Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:13:15 PM

That's just too convenient. I have tagged the Xircom account until evidence backs up your claim. This is the situation as I see it:

• Once the scam was completed, Xircom2 appears and says he was afk and hacked the entire time
  • Xircom continues like nothing has changed and was up to date with Yesminers the entire time.

I'm calling bullshit.

How much more info and proof do you need Dogie !!!!! I thought you were a reliable forum member but I thought wrong.

klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 06:51:27 PM

Is it MAT Huh
Cumans or whatever his name was or the other guy who started up MAT ?

Xircom you are a shady piece of shit...here are some posts of yours when you were promoting Mining Asic Technologies - a known scam company. Funny how you were one of their only customers to ever get a miner eh? Then you promoted the shit out of it for other people. Who then handed over their money got and nothing. Seems like you have been in bed with two scam companies now and you still expect us to buy your shit? Dogie IS a well respected member of this forum..whose reputation is beyond reproach. You Xircom are a piece of shit scammer!

And a Video of them running:

Excalibur 5

News Update from MAT....: https://www.mining-asics-technologies.com/newsflash-mat-24-11-2014/

And byt he way, my 2 x Excalibur 5 is hashing away finding blocks. Avarage hashing speed is 255 - 263 Mhash with very high diff.

klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 07:08:59 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2016, 07:28:08 PM by klintay

I think you mean...Marc Coumans, professional criminal and Chief Douchebag of MAT and your boss Xircom_scam_man...though i doubt Marc Coumans is his real name...I just remember his stupid smug face

HagssFIN
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706

Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 07:39:55 PM

Just change the topic title to "Nominer M Bull/S*it"  ...

Darwin84

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:21:11 PM

That's a tough one to prove but myself as someone who picks up on patterns quite well and BS, I suspected the same.  However it is only a suspicion and who really knows. Unfortunately we have to give xircom the benefit of the doubt that he is not a scammer and just a deadbeat human being.

I'm calling bullshit.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 09:14:09 PM

That's an interesting picture. The following is conjecture:

• The miner on the left's IP reads 10.0.0.106 and reads 256.59MH.
  • It does not appear that any of the PSU fans are spinning
  • Many of the PSU cables are plugged into at the C13 end but not at the mains.
  • There several different types of mains plug on different power cables.....
  • None of the hashing board LEDs are lit
  • The controller/LCD's green LED is not lit
  • The PSU on the left's button is in the off position
  • The miners, all 5KW of them, are flush against the wall. They are really, really powerful fans and there would be zero chance you'd not notice.
  • They'd also quickly overheat as there isn't much headroom and they're sensitive to temperature.

The picture WAS taken on 25/11/2014 at 9:34AM local, on a Samsung Galaxy S5.

Xircom
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 12:24:22 PM

Holy Crap,

Are you guys really like that....
As I just wrote in a PM to Klintay:

Easy now, First I think you take me for someone else Huh
Second, im not Dutch and I have never been working for MAT, Got 2 machines from them, but lost another order for 2.
Third, lifeforce pool is a good tool that I did and do use, but I have never been working with him or for that matter Hashra and their miners, so !
Ups... forgot....Lost 4000,-$ out of 10.000,-$ for the Hashra deal, Simon only paid me back 6k.... Angry Angry

Im pretty sure you think about the German guy who worked for MAT, who left them at some point, but thats not me either.
Sorry, cant help you out on that one.

Scammer or Shiller, nope, why should I, I owe a rather big company in a complete different sector than BTC, so BTC is just an hobby for me.
And for Dogie "Sherlock", those 2 miners was later sold on E-bay, 1 for USA and one for Ukraine I think. So even you think they are not mining, the did a pretty good job for me before I sold them.
The radiator is not on and the miners were placed in one of my empty production buildings, so plenty of cooling.
Power cords, how the hell can you tell they are not pluged in :-) both miners are on top of an old GPU mining rig that I had 10 of at a point. GPU`s was sold, but the rigs, mother boards and power supplys was still on the rig but not pluged in. 2 power supplys pr Rig.
All power cords are going to different power extension plugs with I think 8-10 plugs. Each main power switch can take 2500Watt, so I had to spread them out because the MAT machines was power hungry.
The PSU on the left you say is not "ON", funny because I can see the fan spinning like crazy.
Controller LED, I think they never did work actually... now you say it.. No they did not.
Dogie, go back to your very good reviews and stay away playing "Sherlock" since this is purely just not good enough.

Peace
Xircom

dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 12:44:48 PM

Dogie, go back to your very good reviews and stay away playing "Sherlock" since this is purely just not good enough.

As I told you, I will review in a few weeks if evidence vilifying your role surfaces. At the moment, peace.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: