Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:05:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BERNIE SANDERS, WEIRDO IN CHIEF  (Read 41767 times)
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 12:56:55 PM

Logo updated...

Smiley

Nice! It's amazing what you can find while digging around on Youtube.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:16:23 PM

Logo updated...

Smiley

Nice! It's amazing what you can find while digging around on Youtube.

Wink
Gimp is nice but I think I'll switch to Krita.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 03:56:50 PM

It Begins… Angry Bernie Sanders Supporters Plan To Occupy the DNC (VIDEO)

It’s a well established fact that Bernie Sanders is the preferred candidate of the Occupy Wall Street movement so it’s no surprise that his supporters are planning to occupy the Democratic National Convention.

Over 17,000 Bernie supporters have already joined the group.

From their Facebook page:

WELCOME! EVERYONE check out FILES (under cover photo) and EVENTS to get up to speed and organize in YOUR STATE and here. Everything you need to know is there (rides/house sharing with people in your state, event details, helping, etc.). WE’RE READY TO GO! Our goal is 50,000 new members ASAP and 1 MILLION STRONG TO THE CONVENTION! Everyone add as many Bernie supporters as you can to make this happen — nothing more important than 1 Million strong!

The Democratic Party, which used to just love the Occupy movement, isn’t too happy about this.

------------------------------------
Popcorn time...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 05:54:34 PM

An angry mob of Bernie and Hillary backers surrounded a Trump supporter in Lawrenceville, New Jersey and demonstrated just how little they know about the world.

Watch: Vile Protesters Threaten Trump Supporters – [Warning: Contains vulgar language].

Berniebots are so stupid. It is embarrassing to watch.

But still fun when they will explode at the DNC

Grin

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 03:14:28 AM

Sanders Superdelegates Unnerved by Nevada Convention Chaos

Quote from: Brendan Bordelon
Concerns about party unity are on the increase. In the wake of Bernie Sanders’s latest dustup with the Democratic establishment, some of his supporters are blanching.

“He talks about a revolution, but he needs to maybe define that in ways of civility, you know?” says Pete Gertonson, a Sanders superdelegate from Idaho. “He needs to get a grip on things and show us that he’s a leader. Is he gonna be the leader of an angry mob that he can’t control, or is he going to be the leader of something that will grow?”

After last weekend’s violent Nevada state Democratic convention – where Bernie Sanders supporters shouted down speakers, threw chairs, and made death threats against the state party chairwoman for her supposed pro–Hillary Clinton bias – national party leaders widely expected the Vermont senator to condemn such behavior.

The Sanders campaign instead issued a scorched-earth statement after the convention’s close, blasting Democratic leadership in Nevada and across the nation while offering just a single line condemning “any and all forms of violence.” The senator also dodged a question from an NBC reporter, abruptly ending an interview when asked if he had a response to the violent behavior displayed by his supporters.

Sanders’s defiance hit a nerve, uniting leaders across the Democratic establishment in their condemnation of his response. “I thought he was going to do something different,” Senate minority leader Harry Reid said later on Tuesday. “Bernie should say something and not have some silly statement. Bernie is better than that.” DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz said it “added more fuel to the fire.” Democratic senator Dianne Feinstein worried that the party could face the same kind of paralyzing unrest it experienced during the 1968 Chicago convention.

And Sanders’s supporters aren’t exactly rallying to his defense. Almost none of his high-profile surrogates, save Arizona congressman Raul Grijalva, have publicly backed his stance. And some of his own superdelegates seem hesitant to support the senator’s continued intransigence; most are concerned over the effect further angry outbursts could have on party unity. Many Sanders superdelegates appear loath to discuss the Nevada turmoil. Calls to several Sanders-supporting congressional offices went unreturned or were politely rebuffed, and one state party committeewoman says she won’t speak about the issue until after her upcoming reelection.

Others are refusing to take sides....

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435647/bernie-sanders-delegates-worried-nevada-convention-chaos

And have a looky at this quote: '“I think a lot of this is really overblown,” says Rich Cassidy, a Sanders superdelegate from Vermont. “There are millions of people supporting Bernie Sanders, and some of them have extreme views and extreme ways of expressing their views. And you can’t be held accountable for what the most extreme people who happen to be your supporters do.”'
^^^Take it away, folks. Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:21:12 AM

Sanders Superdelegates Unnerved by Nevada Convention Chaos

Concerns about party unity are on the increase. In the wake of Bernie Sanders’s latest dustup with the Democratic establishment, some of his supporters are blanching.

“He talks about a revolution, but he needs to maybe define that in ways of civility, you know?” says Pete Gertonson, a Sanders superdelegate from Idaho. “He needs to get a grip on things and show us that he’s a leader. Is he gonna be the leader of an angry mob that he can’t control, or is he going to be the leader of something that will grow?”

After last weekend’s violent Nevada state Democratic convention – where Bernie Sanders supporters shouted down speakers, threw chairs, and made death threats against the state party chairwoman for her supposed pro–Hillary Clinton bias – national party leaders widely expected the Vermont senator to condemn such behavior.

The Sanders campaign instead issued a scorched-earth statement after the convention’s close, blasting Democratic leadership in Nevada and across the nation while offering just a single line condemning “any and all forms of violence.” The senator also dodged a question from an NBC reporter, abruptly ending an interview when asked if he had a response to the violent behavior displayed by his supporters.

Sanders’s defiance hit a nerve, uniting leaders across the Democratic establishment in their condemnation of his response. “I thought he was going to do something different,” Senate minority leader Harry Reid said later on Tuesday. “Bernie should say something and not have some silly statement. Bernie is better than that.” DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz said it “added more fuel to the fire.” Democratic senator Dianne Feinstein worried that the party could face the same kind of paralyzing unrest it experienced during the 1968 Chicago convention.

And Sanders’s supporters aren’t exactly rallying to his defense. Almost none of his high-profile surrogates, save Arizona congressman Raul Grijalva, have publicly backed his stance. And some of his own superdelegates seem hesitant to support the senator’s continued intransigence; most are concerned over the effect further angry outbursts could have on party unity. Many Sanders superdelegates appear loath to discuss the Nevada turmoil. Calls to several Sanders-supporting congressional offices went unreturned or were politely rebuffed, and one state party committeewoman says she won’t speak about the issue until after her upcoming reelection.

Others are refusing to take sides....

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/435647/bernie-sanders-delegates-worried-nevada-convention-chaos

And have a looky at this quote: '“I think a lot of this is really overblown,” says Rich Cassidy, a Sanders superdelegate from Vermont. “There are millions of people supporting Bernie Sanders, and some of them have extreme views and extreme ways of expressing their views. And you can’t be held accountable for what the most extreme people who happen to be your supporters do.”'

The thing you may not know is bernie sanders has a very bad temper. The berniebots represent him very well. He does not know how to keep his cool when he loses it. He wants a total chaos because, as a good leftist he is, he believes he will be the one raising from the carnage like a phoenix in the end.

No, he will not disavow his berniebots and their mischievousness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K437Zd-gM0

techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:40:57 AM

An angry mob of Bernie and Hillary backers surrounded a Trump supporter in Lawrenceville, New Jersey and demonstrated just how little they know about the world.

Watch: Vile Protesters Threaten Trump Supporters – [Warning: Contains vulgar language].

Grin

Its nice to see people protest, but they way they go about things is dumb.

Waste of energy and time, if they really want progress it should be more of spreading the word to vote for bernie then doing what they do.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:58:44 PM

Grin

Its nice to see people protest, but they way they go about things is dumb.

Waste of energy and time, if they really want progress it should be more of spreading the word to vote for bernie then doing what they do.

If you watch the video carefully you'll notice a lot of them are too young to vote for bernie.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:44:22 PM

Reich to fellow Sanders supporters: 'Work like hell' for Clinton if she wins nomination

Former Secretary of Labor Robert Reich is urging fellow Bernie Sanders supporters to “work like hell” for Hillary Clinton in the event she wins the Democratic presidential nomination.

Reich, who served under former President Bill Clinton and is now a professor of public policy at the University of California, Berkeley, advised Sanders supporters what they should do at this point in the White House race in a three-point plan on his Facebook page: “1. Continue to work like hell for Bernie,” “2. Don’t demonize or denigrate Hillary Clinton,” and “3. Never, ever give up fighting against the increasing concentration of wealth and power at the top.”

Reich appeared hopeful in his post that the June 7 California primary would boost his candidate toward the nomination, as is the feeling among many Sanders supporters.

But it was Reich’s call to unite behind Clinton if Sanders falls short of his goal that raised eyebrows. He wrote:

“Don’t demonize or denigrate Hillary Clinton. If she wins the Democratic nomination, I urge you to work like hell for her. She’ll be the only person standing between Donald Trump and the presidency of the United States. Besides, as I’ve said before, she’ll be an excellent president for the system we now have, even though Bernie would be the best president for the system we need.”

Those in the #BernieOrBust category didn’t take to the advice kindly. Among the nearly 9,000 comments on the Facebook post were “F*** Hillary,” “Still can’t get behind HRC,” “Sorry. Not happening,” “anybody but Hillary,” “I don’t believe she has all the voters she claims,” “When you ask us to support Clinton, you ask us too much,” “I agree with you on this point but it is a bitter pill,” “With all due respect, I can neither work nor vote for Hillary,” “Bernie, only Bernie,” “I’d sooner drink acid than vote for Hillary,” and “Hillary will not be able to win over a majority of Bernie Sanders supporters including myself.”

Other responses included:

“I think if Clinton supporters force her nomination they deserve a Trump Presidency!”

“I refuse to work like hell for a establishment that won’t work like hell for me. #BernieOrBust regardless of how much I respect you Mr. Reich.”

“I think Hillary Clinton and the DNC have done a fine job of demonizing themselves. Their record is their record. There’s no hiding from that.”

“I will never vote for Hillary. I will show up, write in Bernie, and Vote for progressives down the line to ensure we get a Senate and Congress that represents us at the least.”

“What Hillary Clinton should do is back Bernie Sanders who is the best candidate to serve WE the people and has the BEST chance of defeating Trump in the general election.”

http://wach.com/news/elections/reich-to-fellow-sanders-supporters-work-like-hell-for-clinton-if-she-wins-nomination

-----------------------
I need moar popcorn!

Grin

Nxtblg
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 11:05:09 PM

Reich to fellow Sanders supporters: 'Work like hell' for Clinton if she wins nomination

I don't see that happening to any great extent...unless they're scared into it.

Fear does work in politics...

Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:29:40 AM

He is right on the overblown part. Were chairs thrown? Was there violence? All the news sites said there was. But last I saw there was no evidence. No video or anything. Looks like the establishment didn't like being caught on tape rigging the system again and made that up to distract people.

The thing you may not know is bernie sanders has a very bad temper. The berniebots represent him very well. He does not know how to keep his cool when he loses it. He wants a total chaos because, as a good leftist he is, he believes he will be the one raising from the carnage like a phoenix in the end.

Didn't he do just that? And there is a difference between not keeping his cool and wanting total chaos. Where did you get the idea that is what he wants?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:39:08 AM

He is right on the overblown part. Were chairs thrown? Was there violence? All the news sites said there was. But last I saw there was no evidence. No video or anything. Looks like the establishment didn't like being caught on tape rigging the system again and made that up to distract people.

Didn't he do just that? And there is a difference between not keeping his cool and wanting total chaos. Where did you get the idea that is what he wants?

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/272791-sanders-my-supporters-are-not-to-blame-for-violence-at-trump-rally
http://americablog.com/2016/04/sanders-supporter-publishes-hit-list-super-delegates-including-home-addresses-women.html

He wants his supporters to be troublemakers all the way, and beyond. Let's see if he'll ask them to keep calm before the DNC convention or not. If not, then you'll have your answer...

Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:18:06 AM

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/272791-sanders-my-supporters-are-not-to-blame-for-violence-at-trump-rally
http://americablog.com/2016/04/sanders-supporter-publishes-hit-list-super-delegates-including-home-addresses-women.html

He wants his supporters to be troublemakers all the way, and beyond. Let's see if he'll ask them to keep calm before the DNC convention or not. If not, then you'll have your answer...

Something like this: "Our campaign has held giant rallies all across this country, including in high-crime areas, and there have been zero reports of violence. Our campaign of course believes in non-violent change and it goes without saying that I condemn any and all forms of violence, including the personal harassment of individuals. " Not the first time he said it. He isn't the one inciting supporters to be violent. That would be trump.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:51:49 AM

Something like this: "Our campaign has held giant rallies all across this country, including in high-crime areas, and there have been zero reports of violence. Our campaign of course believes in non-violent change and it goes without saying that I condemn any and all forms of violence, including the personal harassment of individuals. " Not the first time he said it. He isn't the one inciting supporters to be violent. That would be trump.

There is no violence at bernie's rallies because his thugs a busy elsewhere, bringing mayhem. That is why you do not see people screaming TRUMP, TRUMP at bernie's rallies either. But you see plenty of BERNIE! BERNIE! BERNIE!!, disturbing the peace everywhere else...

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/some-bernie-sanders-supporters-attacking-elizabeth-warren/
http://www.vox.com/2016/5/18/11700510/sanders-harassment-supporters-sexism
http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/sanders-accused-harassing-clinton-supporters
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-35422316
http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/262450/bernie-sanders-supporters-harass-hillary-clinton-daniel-greenfield
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/pro-bernie-trolls-on-why-they-harassed-nevadas-democratic-chair-20160518
http://www.npr.org/2016/04/09/473398688/sanders-supporter-creates-superdelegate-hit-list-superdelegates-not-amused
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/maddow-to-sanders-do-you-want-your-supporters-protesting-outside-hillary-clinton-events/
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-05-17/non-pology-bernie-sanders-condemns-general-violence-but-not-his-supporters
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/18/democrat-superdelegates-face-harassment-from-sanders-supporters/

Anyone not living under a rock for the past few months knows about the berniebots.

There is no need for you to click on any of those links. I put them there out of respect for others reading this thread...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:56:43 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 01:28:39 PM by Wilikon

Anti-Trump protests turn violent outside New Mexico rally

[...]
Albuquerque attorney Doug Antoon said rocks were flying through the convention center windows as he was leaving Tuesday night. Glass was breaking and landing near his feet.

"This was not a protest, this was a riot. These are hate groups," he said of the demonstrators.

Albuquerque police said several officers were treated for injuries after getting hit by rocks thrown by protesters. At least one person was arrested from the riot, police said.

During the rally, protesters outside overran barricades and clashed with police in riot gear. They also burned T-shirts and other items labeled with Trump's catchphrase, "Make America Great Again."

[...]

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/02520ebc961941e485e75544800fe07c/protests-turn-violent-outside-trump-rally-new-mexico

Mexican Flag-Waving Mob Attacks Police, Horses Outside Trump Rally [VIDEO]

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/25/activists-and-illegal-aliens-attack-police-horses-outside-trump-rally-video/

Trump protesters smash door, break through barriers

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/24/politics/donald-trump-albuquerque-protesters-police/

Communist Anti-Trump Rioters Attack Police, Destroy Property in Albuquerque
Gunfire and arson reported

http://www.infowars.com/communist-anti-trump-rioters-attack-police-destroy-property-in-albuquerque/

VIDEO: Protesters assault Trump supporter in wheelchair

No Donald Trump supporter is off limits to the leftists agitators — even a man in a wheelchair.

The Associated Press reports Trump supporters were “taunted” by the crowd outside the Albuquerque Convention Center on Tuesday evening.

Some protesters even threw water bottles and water at the Trump supporters as they walked along a sidewalk leading to the Albuquerque Convention Center.

Dereck Scott of Albuquerque was among those who were hit with a plastic bottle.

Scott, who is in a wheelchair, said the attack was unprovoked and unnecessary. He says he has a right to vote for the candidate he prefers.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/report-trump-supporter-wheelchair-hit-plastic-bottles-protesters/

Published on May 24, 2016

2016 Albuquerque Trump rally protesters. Flimed this and many other things while I was filming the protesters. Stay classy Albuquerque...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhnjhYzcGHM&feature=youtu.be

------------------------------------------------------------------------
As I said... Let us wait for bernie to disavow all those losers before the DNC convention...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:53:19 PM

Proofs they are bernie senders supporters. Violent anti American thugs. TRUMP is a pretext to hit, and soon, kill.

Let's see if bernie will disavow his supporters before the DNC convention, after his full support to clinton's banksters...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:49:04 PM

LIVE Riot Police VS Protesters Anaheim California after Donald Trump Rally

Popcorn time...

You can rewind the video from the start.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:26:20 PM

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:35:12 PM

So even these guys have come out against that level of fantasy economics.

Four former White House economic advisers are taking issue with a rosy economic analysis of Sanders' proposal that found that Sanders' plan would spur the U.S. economy to grow by 5.3% per year,median income to soar by more than $22,000, and the unemployment rate to fall to 3.8%.

And the unicorns will come out of the clouds and they will dance. And we will all dance with them. And then hug each other. And no one will want money anymore. #FeeltheBern

Not so fast, wrote the economists, Alan Krueger, Austan Goolsbee, Christina Romer and Laura D'Andrea Tyson, who chaired the White House Council of Economic Advisers under Presidents Obama and Clinton in a letter addressed to Sanders and Friedman.

"We are concerned to see the Sanders campaign citing extreme claims by Gerald Friedman about the effect of Senator Sanders's economic plan -- claims that cannot be supported by the economic evidence," the former chairs wrote. "As much as we wish it were so, no credible economic research supports economic impacts of these magnitudes."

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261883/even-left-wing-economists-say-bernie-sanders-daniel-greenfield

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:56:13 PM

There will be a massive amount of people lost in their mind (madhouse) when reality will hit them in the face.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: