April 26, 2024, 03:17:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you already swap?
Yes - 7 (43.8%)
No - 9 (56.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Cold-Staking, Side-Chains, Smart-Contracts  (Read 272253 times)
olegoleg117

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:24:04 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 06:43:28 AM by olegoleg117

how many coins per day does a masternode earns?

1 mn = 100 000 AMS
on the day of 1 MN gives an income of about 1.2 AMS  
~16  * 0,075ams

There's something fishy going on with the payments. Whats happening with that bug of only getting 0.075 ams?

there is exactly one miner (with quite some hashrate) that is causing this. Probably he got a modified wallet.... I checked the source code but can't find the issue yet...
If Kees can't solve it, there is good news that the POW period is limited, so that will solve the issue as well...

The MN continues to pay 0.075 ams
What is that rascal who earns on this hacked code of the coin, and the DEV does nothing
Why give money to scammers?
If the DEV does nothing, I stop all my MNs and sell coins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexxynn

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:18:14 AM

In addition to the above:

nearly 20 MN on one IP - is this normal?

Dev with AMS going something wrong.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:53:46 AM

In addition to the above:

nearly 20 MN on one IP - is this normal?

Dev with AMS going something wrong.

Yes this is normal.

keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:54:29 AM

1 mn = 100 000 AMS
~16  * 0,075ams

There's something fishy going on with the payments. Whats happening with that bug of only getting 0.075 ams?

there is exactly one miner (with quite some hashrate) that is causing this. Probably he got a modified wallet.... I checked the source code but can't find the issue yet...
If Kees can't solve it, there is good news that the POW period is limited, so that will solve the issue as well...

What is that rascal who earns on this hacked code of the coin, and the DEV does nothing

There is a bug in the code that causes this behaviour during the PoW phase. I am thinking about a possible solution or just wait until PoS kicks in.

keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 09:17:59 AM

Hi

we have a channel slack or discord  Huh

thanks

Hi. who can answer my question

We have our own slack channel at the Bitsend slack. You can register here: https://bitsend.herokuapp.com

blissz

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:25:23 AM

1 mn = 100 000 AMS
~16  * 0,075ams

There is a bug in the code that causes this behaviour during the PoW phase. I am thinking about a possible solution or just wait until PoS kicks in.

There is a limit of 7.5 AMS generated per block, but there is no hard check on the amount of coins given to the miner and the amount for masternodes. There is one miner that modified the amount that's given to the miner and now screws the masternode owners Sad

Still 130 days of POW left. Would be nice if we could fine some way to prevent this. There are some solutions:
1) fix it and put enough hashpower on it with the new wallet (so the blocks the hacked wallet finds gets invalid). The fix is quite easy: first make sure the masternodes gets paid from the 7.5 AMS. Leftover is for the miner. (I do think this is just a softfork)
2) fix it by shortening the POW period (hard fork)
3) Don't fix it and wait 130 days. But we might loose some masternodes. (maybe vote?)
4) Don't fix it and put some extra hashing power to it (to prevent that the hacked wallet finds blocks)

Thanmk for the website update! It looks much better compared to the old one. Good work!
keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 09:40:42 AM

1 mn = 100 000 AMS
~16  * 0,075ams

There is a limit of 7.5 AMS generated per block, but there is no hard check on the amount of coins given to the miner and the amount for masternodes. There is one miner that modified the amount that's given to the miner and now screws the masternode owners Sad

Still 130 days of POW left. Would be nice if we could fine some way to prevent this. There are some solutions:
1) fix it and put enough hashpower on it with the new wallet (so the blocks the hacked wallet finds gets invalid). The fix is quite easy: first make sure the masternodes gets paid from the 7.5 AMS. Leftover is for the miner. (I do think this is just a softfork)
3) Don't fix it and wait 130 days. But we might loose some masternodes. (maybe vote?)
4) Don't fix it and put some extra hashing power to it (to prevent that the hacked wallet finds blocks)

Thanmk for the website update! It looks much better compared to the old one. Good work!

One possible solution is to replace the spork key and rollout an update. Then wait for the majority to install the update and then enable masternode enforcement with the spork key.

blissz

Merit: 258

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:05:32 AM

1 mn = 100 000 AMS
~16  * 0,075ams

One possible solution is to replace the spork key and rollout an update. Then wait for the majority to install the update and then enable masternode enforcement with the spork key.

Ahh just wait till enough nodes are updated and then activate the fix. Sounds like a good solution. Let me know if you need help / code review / a test network. I am willing to help you with this fix. I do think waiting 130 days is a bit too long to be honest. I am afraid a big part of the masternode holders will abandon the ship.
What do you think Kees?
prowe

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:23:13 PM

I really like the new website https://amsterdamcoin.com

One consideration, the red text in grey background is too hard for the eyes, the contrast almost hurts.

And I was wondering about the SWAP at Nova Exchange and Coinexchange. Weeks ago I read, that by now it would have been completed already?
Any information about it?

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:38:08 PM

1 mn = 100 000 AMS
~16  * 0,075ams

Ahh just wait till enough nodes are updated and then activate the fix. Sounds like a good solution. Let me know if you need help / code review / a test network. I am willing to help you with this fix. I do think waiting 130 days is a bit too long to be honest. I am afraid a big part of the masternode holders will abandon the ship.
What do you think Kees?

I agree. Still I have to look if the spork key change has any negative consequences.

keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 05:41:48 PM

One consideration, the red text in grey background is too hard for the eyes, the contrast almost hurts.

And I was wondering about the SWAP at Nova Exchange and Coinexchange. Weeks ago I read, that by now it would have been completed already?

Nova exchange wants to keep the old chain until it dies and at some moment they will consider to add the new chain. I will ask them again in a couple of weeks.

CoinExchange started the swap, but did not finish it yet. I am on their slack so I will keep asking the admin now and then.

keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:46:02 PM

CoinExchange.io swap completed
CoinExchange.io just finished the swap to the new v4 blockchain. Please generate a new deposit address.

AMS/BTC market

JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:13:03 AM

1 mn = 100 000 AMS
~16  * 0,075ams

I think just waiting until pos kicks in is pretty much saying "hey I don't care about your investments or rewards, someone is taking them no shits will be given about that". :/

I hope a solution is found. I like this coin.
keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 08:30:37 AM

1 mn = 100 000 AMS
~16  * 0,075ams

I think just waiting until pos kicks in is pretty much saying "hey I don't care about your investments or rewards, someone is taking them no shits will be given about that". :/

Well, I personally see masternodes and PoS as kinda toy features. I've been here for years and as a rookie I also invested in masternodes and PoS. Almost everytime I ended up with a loss. I discovered that people who are in that phase are a bit short sighted. They only look at masternode and PoS rewards and short gains. My years of experience tell me that its a wrong vision.

And maybe its true. I dont give a fuck about your investment. I really dont. Im not a private equity company or a bank. My work is to develop software. Its your choice where you put your money. My task is to create awesome software and maintain a  beautiful coin. I do not care about the price as long as its stable so it can be used for payments.

I am investigating the best possible fix at the moment. Hope that we can have it this weekend.

kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:50:58 AM

1 mn = 100 000 AMS
~16  * 0,075ams

Well, I personally see masternodes and PoS as kinda toy features. I've been here for years and as a rookie I also invested in masternodes and PoS. Almost everytime I ended up with a loss. I discovered that people who are in that phase are a bit short sighted. They only look at masternode and PoS rewards and short gains. My years of experience tell me that its a wrong vision.

And maybe its true. I dont give a fuck about your investment. I really dont. Im not a private equity company or a bank. My work is to develop software. Its your choice where you put your money. My task is to create awesome software and maintain a  beautiful coin. I do not care about the price as long as its stable so it can be used for payments.

I am investigating the best possible fix at the moment. Hope that we can have it this weekend.

sinds yesterday , i see now earnings of 2,5 ams per blok Smiley....

the bug is gone??
ducphuc01hp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:59:37 AM

Nova exchange wants to keep the old chain until it dies and at some moment they will consider to add the new chain. I will ask them again in a couple of weeks.

CoinExchange started the swap, but did not finish it yet. I am on their slack so I will keep asking the admin now and then.

Hi . Can you give me an invite to their slack
ducphuc01hp@gmail.com
keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:05:03 AM

ducphuc01hp@gmail.com

We have our slack channel at the Bitsend slack. You can register here: https://bitsend.herokuapp.com

Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:42:12 PM

ducphuc01hp@gmail.com

We have our slack channel at the Bitsend slack. You can register here: https://bitsend.herokuapp.com

You are welcome... any problems with the reward here?

Kind Regards Christian

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
ducphuc01hp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:45:37 PM

ducphuc01hp@gmail.com

Hi . I can link john slack AmsterdamCoin not Bitsend
keesdewit (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 04:31:17 PM

ducphuc01hp@gmail.com

Hi . I can link john slack AmsterdamCoin not Bitsend

We have our own channel at the Bitsend slack.

Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: