May 09, 2024, 08:38:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you already swap?
Yes - 7 (43.8%)
No - 9 (56.3%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AMS] AmsterdamCoin™ | 100% PoS, Cold-Staking, Side-Chains, Smart-Contracts  (Read 272257 times)
Bigger By The Day

Activity: 641
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 01:13:15 PM

NEED HELP HERE ......

my power went suddenly off, and after restart the comp, my wallet said the blockchain was corrupt and reindexed from the scratch....

but 2 days now it stuck at block 994900 ...  i have 34 active connections ...

but why is this not syncing properly ??

few time in 2 years   i have same problem with ams wallet

i delete evertything and start again wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaltun

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:45:13 PM

NEED HELP HERE ......

my power went suddenly off, and after restart the comp, my wallet said the blockchain was corrupt and reindexed from the scratch....

indeed i had this also before, and the way you described was the solution... in meanttime it   1 year to go Wink
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 10:24:06 PM

NEED HELP HERE ......

indeed i had this also before, and the way you described was the solution... in meanttime it   1 year to go Wink

This is always why its a good idea to also save a copy of the blockchain once it is synced along with your wallet.dat file so if something like this happens you can always just add the back up into the AMS folder and it won't take as long to sync. Every couple of months I make blockchain back ups for all my wallets so if I have a problem with the blockchain and need to re-sync I only have to re-sync from a month or two instead of starting from the start. Its easy to do, the folders you want to copy and save are the Blocks, chainstate folders and also the wallet.dat file. Put them on a usb stick or external hard drive ready for when you need them.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Bigger By The Day

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 10:19:53 AM

some quick work for ams for who have time

update https://coinpaprika.com/coin/ams-amsterdamcoin/   info

easy just report with corect info
asleep

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 03:23:10 AM

new market for AMS
Txbit Wink
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/amsterdamcoin/#markets
Bigger By The Day

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 06:01:39 AM

good exchanger from NL   

nice now is listed in CMC
kaltun

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:57:34 AM

good exchanger from NL   

nice now is listed in CMC
interesting an exhange from holland...

last there were also exchange from NL, but this exchanges was also scam ... i lost riability with thast stupid exchange ( aka amsterdex).

Txbit Exchange B.V.  Strawinskylaan 3051  1077 ZX  Amsterdam  The Netherlands

this is very interesting..
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:55:45 AM

NEED HELP HERE ......

This is always why its a good idea to also save a copy of the blockchain once it is synced along with your wallet.dat file so if something like this happens you can always just add the back up into the AMS folder and it won't take as long to sync. Every couple of months I make blockchain back ups for all my wallets so if I have a problem with the blockchain and need to re-sync I only have to re-sync from a month or two instead of starting from the start. Its easy to do, the folders you want to copy and save are the Blocks, chainstate folders and also the wallet.dat file. Put them on a usb stick or external hard drive ready for when you need them.

Thats a very good advice also not good for noobs, i knew some guys who lost all their money for not backing his wallet. dat files, even the last satoshi nakamoto said he lost 1 million bitcoins
for not having a backup from his wallet. dat file of his bitcoint wallet, i suggest if people want to test this, use cheap coins, you can buy 1 usd of cheap altcoins download the wallet and test first
with this coins before you do with your main coins wallets.

Remember always be safe first, take care of your money and your coins, nobody will do.
coinfused.so

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

ZEN

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:13:09 PM

why is this coin still alive?? stop wasting your time guys
kaltun

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 05:47:43 PM

why is this coin still alive?? stop wasting your time guys
why not ?
its a decent coin, and is still trade-able at :

- https://txbit.io/Trade/AMS/BTC
- https://yobit.net/en/trade/AMS/BTC ( wallet is in maintenance be carefull with this)
- https://www.coinexchange.io/market/AMS/BTC

has his cmc listning :
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/amsterdamcoin/

atm 28 running MN

you need 100k for MN is in btc  , so it will cost you around 0.004btc

i beleave also Kees is still working on this ( maybe idle ).

voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:26:57 AM

if kees is still interested in this project it will be good that he show that by writing some post's in this thread , i am still holding my coins (not running a masternode) but some news will be appriciated
kaltun

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:38:05 AM

if kees is still interested in this project it will be good that he show that by writing some post's in this thread , i am still holding my coins (not running a masternode) but some news will be appriciated

after my post i searched some info / news ... barely found one ... only last update was that ams was listed on txbit echange ( nice exchange btw)

and last when Kees was seen on bct 27- july 2019 ... ( i hope he is on BIIIGG vacantion)

SO Kees if you read this ... say something  Wink
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:59:12 AM

after my post i searched some info / news ... barely found one ... only last update was that ams was listed on txbit echange ( nice exchange btw)

and last when Kees was seen on bct 27- july 2019 ... ( i hope he is on BIIIGG vacantion)

Oh guys, is this coin still alive? I remember in 2016 saw this coin and then often flashed before my eyes. Perhaps there is even an old DAT wallet file. It is necessary to check. Although the entire blockchain will be downloaded for a long time ....

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
kaltun

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:05:48 PM

Oh guys, is this coin still alive? I remember in 2016 saw this coin and then often flashed before my eyes. Perhaps there is even an old DAT wallet file. It is necessary to check. Although the entire blockchain will be downloaded for a long time ....

yup , this coin was  never dead, if i wear you , i would download the new wallet , let it sync ( maken an backup of that folder of ams , its becomes handy if you re-install the wallet) .. closed the wallet ... replace your new wallet.dat with the old wallet.dat , restart wallet .. and your up to date Wink
Bigger By The Day

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 07:20:06 PM

ams market cap is low  ... under 5 btc

i hold
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:10:12 AM

yup , this coin was  never dead, if i wear you , i would download the new wallet , let it sync ( maken an backup of that folder of ams , its becomes handy if you re-install the wallet) .. closed the wallet ... replace your new wallet.dat with the old wallet.dat , restart wallet .. and your up to date Wink

Was never dead?  It had stopped blocks, unworking wallet,  it was on maintenance on all exchanges and now you say it's a alive....  No, you are not right.

kaltun

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:07:48 AM

Was never dead?  It had stopped blocks, unworking wallet,  it was on maintenance on all exchanges and now you say it's a alive....  No, you are not right.
first be sure you have the updated wallet

lets check your points :
my wallet is working ---->check
my MN is online ----> check
all the blocks are in sync ----> check
mantenaince -----> yobit is only one ... coinexchange and txbit are online
website is online and up to date ---> check

btw Kees is part of the txbit exchange  .. and there are old bitcointalk members who trust Kees with this ...

so sum all it up, yes the coin is still alive

startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 06:29:43 PM

lets check your points :

btw Kees is part of the txbit exchange  .. and there are old bitcointalk members who trust Kees with this ...

24H Volume
0.0025 BTC

I would say it's alive, but yes working, I didnt say wallet doesnt work at the moment, but it was too late to resurrect the coin after 6 months of wallet issues in 2018

vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 07:12:25 AM

lets check your points :

24H Volume
0.0025 BTC

I would say it's alive, but yes working, I didnt say wallet doesnt work at the moment, but it was too late to resurrect the coin after 6 months of wallet issues in 2018

AMS is alive and so is the dev as he is working on Solaris right now and once the code base for Solaris is complete we should then start to see some work being done on AMS. Its good to see the community is still here, well a few of us are still around lol.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
kaltun

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:25:01 AM

AMS is alive and so is the dev as he is working on Solaris right now and once the code base for Solaris is complete we should then start to see some work being done on AMS. Its good to see the community is still here, well a few of us are still around lol.

it would be better if Kees once in a while shows his face here ... it will attract more people ( i think)
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: