Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216020 times)
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:19:48 AM

There are bunch of ways for doing this .Market,stocks or gambling are the shortcuts but as said "shortcuts are dangerous" so please take caution before taking them.What I can advice is use bitcoins to earn more bitcoins ,start a legal trade like a website or you can loan it to someone using an escrow .Let it grow maybe start your own signature campaigns,overall choose a strategy which involves hard work over shortcuts .

I think you missed another good method to growing our bitcoin, it seems simple method but it is working very good for a lot of people, it's just selling the goods and services for bitcoins

But for this method one should have some good service or product to sell. If not, then try to lend money for some profits.
Lending is one good way to earn some profits and I used to do it right now Cheesy It just sucks when someone defaulted, which happened to me recently, I trusted too much that guy Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:24:10 AM

There are bunch of ways for doing this .Market,stocks or gambling are the shortcuts but as said "shortcuts are dangerous" so please take caution before taking them.What I can advice is use bitcoins to earn more bitcoins ,start a legal trade like a website or you can loan it to someone using an escrow .Let it grow maybe start your own signature campaigns,overall choose a strategy which involves hard work over shortcuts .

I think you missed another good method to growing our bitcoin, it seems simple method but it is working very good for a lot of people, it's just selling the goods and services for bitcoins

But for this method one should have some good service or product to sell. If not, then try to lend money for some profits.
Lending is one good way to earn some profits and I used to do it right now Cheesy It just sucks when someone defaulted, which happened to me recently, I trusted too much that guy Angry

Yes, that is true one can make some profits from lending but now a days lot of competition in this forum for lending.
robstak

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:31:08 AM

Yes, that is true one can make some profits from lending but now a days lot of competition in this forum for lending.

Probably the best way is to lower the interest rate comparable to your competitors, lower interest rate means more customers that will be happy to apply.
Laosai

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:46:29 AM

Probably the best way is to lower the interest rate comparable to your competitors, lower interest rate means more customers that will be happy to apply.

That's a good idea but lower profits I guess, personally I don't state my interest (I also dont have a fixed interest rate) when lending someone, I just let borrowers state how much interest they can afford for their loan Cheesy

tribeslammer

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:40:55 AM

Hi guys if anyone here wants to try to invest i can help you
We have several known friends doing online business like trading investing like that and their good at paying,they dont have a site but they do pay you
Here their compensation plan
A 1-100$ max of invesment per day,its up to you,and you get a 200% ROI in exactly 2 weeks
if you invest a 1$ you get 3$ directly to your wallet after two weeks
Laosai

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 04:24:56 AM

We have several known friends doing online business like trading investing like that and their good at paying,they dont have a site but they do pay you
A 1-100$ max of invesment per day,its up to you,and you get a 200% ROI in exactly 2 weeks

Guys beware of this one, looks like a shitty scam attempt Grin

And to you Mr. tribeslammer, if you want promote that "investment" program of your friends, there's a dedicated section for that, which is on investor based games section Wink

Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 02:45:11 PM

And to you Mr. tribeslammer, if you want promote that "investment" program of your friends, there's a dedicated section for that, which is on investor based games section Wink

Right, take care and be aware from this shitty offers from newbies members here.
There is a lot of scammers join the forum daily and try to scam as possible as members they can scam them, so don't invest there and be carefully
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:57:27 PM

Right, take care and be aware from this shitty offers from newbies members here.
There is a lot of scammers join the forum daily and try to scam as possible as members they can scam them, so don't invest there and be carefully

Yes scammer are everywhere, they usually target the newbies. Most of the advertisements in every faucets are attracting the bitcoin newcomers, easily temping them to make quick bitcoins in shorter time.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 03:18:51 PM

Yes scammer are everywhere, they usually target the newbies. Most of the advertisements in every faucets are attracting the bitcoin newcomers, easily temping them to make quick bitcoins in shorter time.
but sometime newbies are the one who's scammer targeting member that want to earn continously, person that are very attractive in mindset that they can earn fast. or just a newbie himself.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 08:24:54 PM

Yeah, they sometimes are good with words and convincing.

Though you never should give out loans without collateral, even when he promises 20% a week. They might only want to dump their forum account on you without having to sell it. Better demand a realistic value 150% of the loan. Then this "Business model" would not work really.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Haven7

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 03:27:01 AM

You should watch the martian, teaches alot about growth and survival. I guess you will need alot of shit? Plenty of that in crypto.
razen489

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:57:56 PM

Here you go man https://www.coingecko.com/buzz/14-ways-to-grow-bitcoins
Laosai

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 06:59:42 PM

Yeah, they sometimes are good with words and convincing.

Though you never should give out loans without collateral, even when he promises 20% a week. They might only want to dump their forum account on you without having to sell it. Better demand a realistic value 150% of the loan. Then this "Business model" would not work really.

Actually I didn't gave that defaulter a loan because of his sweet words , I just took a look on his loan history and he succesfully repaid his previous loans with out any problem so I just decided to grant his loan request without any collateral.

Well I've learned on that mistake and now I'm strictly asking for a collateral whenever I give loans to non reputable members. Once is enough Cheesy

torontocoinexchange

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 12:52:42 AM

There's also bot trading... which I'm still learning... I always feel like I'm losing =/
OrientA

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 04:01:40 PM

The problem is that it is difficult to evaluate the value of the collateral. It could worth much less than you think. The value of form member account varies a lot.
kyrios_

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 06:19:15 PM

There's also bot trading... which I'm still learning... I always feel like I'm losing =/

How do you start learning bot trading? Any good sites/programs to try out?
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:07:16 PM

The problem is that it is difficult to evaluate the value of the collateral. It could worth much less than you think. The value of form member account varies a lot.

Well this is just a risk you are ready to take in order to profit from something. You should always take a safe side and devalue collateral as much as you can. This should protect you much better.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 10:27:00 PM

Try tradewave.com. You can use free or bought bots there or create your own bots. You can backtest the success of the trading bot with past data then before you use it for your real money.

Of course it makes only sense when you can invest some money.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 07:11:35 AM

you can find many bot that do trade for you, there is one guy here selling one, called CAT, check it

you can find it easilywith google
ErnieRox

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

Novus ordo seclorum

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:00:04 AM

trade, learn, lose, trade win win
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: