Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:42:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216020 times)
lakisis

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:18:32 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way,
I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I
was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

There are lots of way for you to earn bitcoin whether you are a newbie or old member here.
For what important is you know where and how to grow your coins and the one thing I could give to you
is start in joining signature, though it needs of waiting after 1 month most of the time.

To have fast transaction with others like some other members here, and since you have already your own money I guess
trading is the best of it here, and try also signature campaign so you can earn money on posting here.

Signature campaign is not a good option to grow your bitcoins, there could be other ways that would bring your good returns. It's just a small amount that you can earn with signature campaign while when you are trading, your earning varies on the capital you have to start, but that if you are successful and a skilled trader.
i agree with you that signature campaign paying bitcoin in too much low amount so we can not grow up our bitcoin with easily through signature campaign and there is many option to grow up your bitcoin like as trading and other online tasks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:46:10 PM

Growing of bitcoin this is what can be done various way which been kept for a very long time can yield or one can make good profit form it.and there are other ways of growing bitcoin which can be very profitable  and if you chooses to go into mining that is another way of growing your bitcoin and which is very good
Yes many choices if they want to grow their bitcoin keep it and wait the bitcoin price increase. Do trading to grow also your bitcoin do buy and sell altcoin to get profit and gather your profit to grow your bitcoin.
i agree with you that hold your bitcoin is much more better than other investment because bitcoin price is already increasing day by day so hold your bitcoin is good option to grow up your bitcoin and i also holding my bitcoin for the next year and 2017 is the best year for bitcoin.
you are right that its good time to hold your bitcoin because bitcoin rise up its price day by day and i also hold my bitcoin in huge amount for the future i also sure that will be rise its price high value in the year of 2017 and we will be get a good profit from bitcoin.

you are right that bitcoin price is rising too much faster day by day and i am also sure that bitcoin will be reach its price to 1000$ above because there is all bitcoin users holding their bitcoin for high price and they want to get a good profit from bitcoin.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:26:08 PM

I have found lot of investment plans and bitcoin doublers out there, but I am not so sure whether all those systems are reliable or not. So according to my own experience the most reliable and legit system to greatly grow your bitcoins is through trading, buy you need to develop your knowledge, strategy and skill to take advantage of that option.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2016, 10:28:46 PM

I have found lot of investment plans and bitcoin doublers out there, but I am not so sure whether all those systems are reliable or not. So according to my own experience the most reliable and legit system to greatly grow your bitcoins is through trading, buy you need to develop your knowledge, strategy and skill to take advantage of that option.

I agree.
You can easily see if the trade platform is scam.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:50:58 AM

Of course it is not reliable. If you know how to actually double an amount of money, then why don't you just double your own money? Why would you open a website and ask for people's money because you can double them? There's no way the admin of bitcoin doublers are actually doubling your money in such short time. They're still a ponzi site and they're just waiting for someone to put a huge amount of money in their website.

Same goes for hyip sites.

daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 07:15:42 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way,
I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I
was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

There are lots of way for you to earn bitcoin whether you are a newbie or old member here.
For what important is you know where and how to grow your coins and the one thing I could give to you
is start in joining signature, though it needs of waiting after 1 month most of the time.

To have fast transaction with others like some other members here, and since you have already your own money I guess
trading is the best of it here, and try also signature campaign so you can earn money on posting here.

Signature campaign is not a good option to grow your bitcoins, there could be other ways that would bring your good returns. It's just a small amount that you can earn with signature campaign while when you are trading, your earning varies on the capital you have to start, but that if you are successful and a skilled trader.
i agree with you that signature campaign paying bitcoin in too much low amount so we can not grow up our bitcoin with easily through signature campaign and there is many option to grow up your bitcoin like as trading and other online tasks.

I agree, there are many ways to earn bitcoin out there besides signature campaigns. You can do trading, sports-betting, or bounty hunting in this forum. If you have some programming skills you can use that also to earn some bitcoins.
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:27:13 AM

Of course it is not reliable. If you know how to actually double an amount of money, then why don't you just double your own money? Why would you open a website and ask for people's money because you can double them? There's no way the admin of bitcoin doublers are actually doubling your money in such short time. They're still a ponzi site and they're just waiting for someone to put a huge amount of money in their website.

They are all scammers who do not have any job in the real life so they decide to steal money from dumb people on the internet. Never trust a single word they say. If they can double or triple or even multiply your capital into a thousand times, why don't they double their money by themselves instead of opening a website. This is ridiculous. And i do not know why there are still many people believe them
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 10:50:33 AM

They are all scammers who do not have any job in the real life so they decide to steal money from dumb people on the internet. Never trust a single word they say. If they can double or triple or even multiply your capital into a thousand times, why don't they double their money by themselves instead of opening a website. This is ridiculous. And i do not know why there are still many people believe them

I agree, if they can earn huge amount of btc in a day or a few hours why do they need for some referrals. If you really can earn such a huge amount you will be doing it for only yourself. It is like if found some tricks in a gambling site you won't share that trick to anyone else and solo the benefits of it.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 12:07:23 PM

I agree, if they can earn huge amount of btc in a day or a few hours why do they need for some referrals. If you really can earn such a huge amount you will be doing it for only yourself. It is like if found some tricks in a gambling site you won't share that trick to anyone else and solo the benefits of it.
They are fooling the fools IMO, no tricks in gambling otherwise we are already very rich now. By understanding the risk we will not come to that point that we are relying on others to win, we are certainly making the outcome of the game base on our decision.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
sevendust777

Activity: 806
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2016, 03:34:57 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

I suggest you focus on trading since there are many ways to grow your bitcoin fast such as hyip's, doublers and gambling but the risk is too high!... Go slow but sure, since you made 0.5btc all you have to do is roll... Actually you can day trade thats the fastest way to earn through trading....goodluck...

..BYBIT reddit.......                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:40:59 PM

Growing of bitcoin this is what can be done various way which been kept for a very long time can yield or one can make good profit form it.and there are other ways of growing bitcoin which can be very profitable  and if you chooses to go into mining that is another way of growing your bitcoin and which is very good
Yes many choices if they want to grow their bitcoin keep it and wait the bitcoin price increase. Do trading to grow also your bitcoin do buy and sell altcoin to get profit and gather your profit to grow your bitcoin.
i agree with you that hold your bitcoin is much more better than other investment because bitcoin price is already increasing day by day so hold your bitcoin is good option to grow up your bitcoin and i also holding my bitcoin for the next year and 2017 is the best year for bitcoin.
you are right that its good time to hold your bitcoin because bitcoin rise up its price day by day and i also hold my bitcoin in huge amount for the future i also sure that will be rise its price high value in the year of 2017 and we will be get a good profit from bitcoin.

Yeah holding is really a great benefit for us and for bitcoin the coin will get more marketcap and we also need to invite other people so that the demand is increased more higher and the value will also increased.

We don't know what might happen in some few months, years or decades in our bitcoins, I will assure you that bitcoin goes up. We wouldn't predict what will happen. Holding 1 btc is enough in third world country because it has high value in fiat currency then just wait for a moment until btc becomes higher. It will never decreased in just a matter.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:05:02 PM

Yeah holding is really a great benefit for us and for bitcoin the coin will get more marketcap and we also need to invite other people so that the demand is increased more higher and the value will also increased.

We don't know what might happen in some few months, years or decades in our bitcoins, I will assure you that bitcoin goes up. We wouldn't predict what will happen. Holding 1 btc is enough in third world country because it has high value in fiat currency then just wait for a moment until btc becomes higher. It will never decreased in just a matter.

Holding bitcoin is a good idea to increase bitcoin but its risky too.Because none can say bitcoin price will go up only.And what will happen in the next day we dont know.May be,a popular exchange site will got hacked?then bitcoin price will go down.So,we cant be sure that holding will always give us positive reply.
deadpoolx

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 09:42:59 PM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

I suggest you focus on trading since there are many ways to grow your bitcoin fast such as hyip's, doublers and gambling but the risk is too high!... Go slow but sure, since you made 0.5btc all you have to do is roll... Actually you can day trade thats the fastest way to earn through trading....goodluck...
Some of the ways you call risky, like hyips and doublers, other people would call it financial suicide. Just a brief search to understand they are ponzi schemes. Trading is a legitimate option, in fact, but in crypto this requires a greater level of care to avoid losing money. As in any market, there is also manipulation.
JeffBrad12

Activity: 2772
Merit: 522

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 01:18:45 AM

This so pathetic and mostly are them was a greedy person.
Winspiral is the real evidence for this  Grin
Most are newbies about that. and how they can make some of the bucks just sleep in his bedroom. they just knew about put their amount in the early time at the site was opening will back his amount with doubled.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 01:50:03 AM

Exactly if they can able to double your money then why should they offer this to customers. If they do this job to customers, they will get an only small commission. So think if you know the way to make huge money will you choose small profit job. So you are right my mate they all scammers don't trust them.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 01:36:38 PM

This so pathetic and mostly are them was a greedy person.
Winspiral is the real evidence for this  Grin
Most are newbies about that. and how they can make some of the bucks just sleep in his bedroom. they just knew about put their amount in the early time at the site was opening will back his amount with doubled.

Agreed. The guy just post here and advertise his website. I don't think he's getting enough people to scam that's why he just post here even though most people just say that he's a scammer. He even says that you should try his service first before they can say that it's an actual scam and the people that put red trust on his account hasn't tried his service yet. It's straight-up scam.

Maybe he doesn't have any other method to earn money so he just try to scam people even though he's failing so hard.

Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 11:59:22 PM

I would prefer trading in most situations, but at the moment I think holding is a better decision. Most other investments, such as cloud mining, are scams and altcoins are not showing good signs that they will make a good profit in the coming weeks, but almost always there are some cryptos that give significant profits in the Bitcoin bull run.
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:36:30 AM

I would prefer trading in most situations, but at the moment I think holding is a better decision. Most other investments, such as cloud mining, are scams and altcoins are not showing good signs that they will make a good profit in the coming weeks, but almost always there are some cryptos that give significant profits in the Bitcoin bull run.

If bitcoins constantly move up then difficult to make a money from altcoin trading. If bitcoin prices either moving downwards then we can make some money from altcoin trading unless if any altcoin move up faster than bitcoin prices. But I feel it is very hard to find such coins to invest so I prefer only do trading with bitcoins and fiat currency.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 08:34:50 AM

If bitcoins constantly move up then difficult to make a money from altcoin trading. If bitcoin prices either moving downwards then we can make some money from altcoin trading unless if any altcoin move up faster than bitcoin prices. But I feel it is very hard to find such coins to invest so I prefer only do trading with bitcoins and fiat currency.
I guess not all the altcoins are showing movements like you said. There are some established altcoins which are highly resistant to bitcoin's value. But most of the altcoins are losing their value when bitcoin getting price appreciation. That may be to maintain equilibrium of value.

Overall in my experience, trading altcoin is not a good way to grow our bitcoin as it has more risks than other type of trading.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:53:43 AM

Overall in my experience, trading altcoin is not a good way to grow our bitcoin as it has more risks than other type of trading.

Altcoin trading according to me fits exactly in the same category as gambling as the far majority of the altcoins are nothing more than outright copy and paste scam coins. Especially nowadays where the ICO is a big happening when it comes to getting a certain coin "project" to launch. People blindly "invest" their precious coins into something that is just made up to scoop up hundreds of coins in some cases. It's a well thought out plan to get a lot money in a very short time so easily. And once one of their coins is losing momentum, the people behind these coins will just launch a new ICO where they repeat everything.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: