Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216029 times)
confirmation120

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 02:37:43 PM

Trading altcoin be good if your willing to put the time in,

You can also try and bet on sports.
lockshop11

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 08:15:08 AM

If you are just holding Bitcoin , you can benefit from the appreciating price in terms of BTC now!
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:10:58 AM

I see a lot of you guys suggest to investing to altcoin, but what is that mean?
Am I just have to buy the altcoin or I also have to do a trading with it?
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:15:46 AM

I think the most safe way to grow your Bitcoin is by selling stuff Roll Eyes
Collect your btc, start buying stuff at cheaper price, and sell it for higher price
Eventually your BTC grows and you started to sell more stuffs than before
And congrats, you just grew your BTC Cheesy
Only sell an item that have a high demand so many people are buying for it Wink

Buy a promising altcoins when it's cheap / before launch
When the price is right just dump all of the coins and turn it into BTC
JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:20:21 AM

Collect your btc, start buying stuff at cheaper price, and sell it for higher price

Great, thanks for the explanation.
But how can I buy an altcoin before it even launched?
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 03:17:03 AM

Trading is always very risky particularly if your planning with alt coins because these alt coin prices move very fast so trade with small quantities which your ready to lose. Some times it takes quite long time to move up or may not even go up also so instead of buying new coins just buy btc and hold on to it and sell when prices go up. This is just my opinion on new coins.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:24:09 AM

Yes, trading basically (short or long term of course). I don't think short term really works unless you invest large sums of money. There are some fees and the exchange rates are not the best sometimes, plus you have to manage plenty of different wallets and accounts, it's just not worthy. You can try with some small sums to get your feet wet and my advise is to keep it simple. Try one or two altcoins and set some goals.

I only trust a couple of altcoins, many are just garbage and just tools for short term trading. I've seen many 500-1000% spikes, either in established coins or "shit" ones. Of course for $5-10 that's nothing, but imagine if you had invested $$$-$$$$...

Nowadays it's not as volatile or very rare to get such an spike for a known coin and I would say there's a big chance for you to lose money or hold for months and months for almost nothing. So perhaps you are better off just holding BTC hehe.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 12:43:03 PM

If you are just holding Bitcoin , you can benefit from the appreciating price in terms of BTC now!

Yes if one do not know how to invest bitcoins then just buy and keep for some to time to grow and can sell it for good profits.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2015, 02:02:08 PM

you must research before buy altcoin, calculate about : mining reward, supply, "trused dev" , also roadmap Smiley
im never buy altfcoin before do it

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 08:36:33 PM

That buying/trading altcoins was really intriguing. I also want to try that one but don't know where to start Cheesy May I know how would you know if a certain altcoin was promising? Any hints or clues? I'd like to try it to somehow grow my BTC Cheesy

Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:46:38 PM

You have to buy altcoins and then sell it higher, trading. You can make profit this way, but it's not guaranteed if you haven't enough experience about this domain before. You should choose the best altcoins to trade it and you have to be patient
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:37:48 AM

You have to buy altcoins and then sell it higher, trading. You can make profit this way, but it's not guaranteed if you haven't enough experience about this domain before. You should choose the best altcoins to trade it and you have to be patient

altcoin were very profitable in the past when you could mine some at early stage and sell those in the same official thread, there were also buyers everywhere, right now it's only a bout who move the market

if you're not one of those guys, better to leave that scene
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 06:42:03 AM

There are bunch of ways for doing this .Market,stocks or gambling are the shortcuts but as said "shortcuts are dangerous" so please take caution before taking them.What I can advice is use bitcoins to earn more bitcoins ,start a legal trade like a website or you can loan it to someone using an escrow .Let it grow maybe start your own signature campaigns,overall choose a strategy which involves hard work over shortcuts .
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 07:25:02 AM

There are bunch of ways for doing this .Market,stocks or gambling are the shortcuts but as said "shortcuts are dangerous" so please take caution before taking them.What I can advice is use bitcoins to earn more bitcoins ,start a legal trade like a website or you can loan it to someone using an escrow .Let it grow maybe start your own signature campaigns,overall choose a strategy which involves hard work over shortcuts .

Instead of rushing to make multiple bitcoins using short cut methods, we must go slow and steady method to make our bitcoins with out any risks. Bitcoin is the investment. So, even you get some small amount of bitcoin also, will grow in value in time. So, grow your bitcoin with out any risk.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 12:15:52 PM

i am growing my btc around 30% daily by doing sports betting with the help of professional giving hi his fees and apart from that i am earning from signature campaign.

30%? Care to explain how you do that? Realistically that sounds way too much to be real. And your red trust doesn't look good either.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 12:18:18 PM

Trading is always very risky particularly if your planning with alt coins because these alt coin prices move very fast so trade with small quantities which your ready to lose. Some times it takes quite long time to move up or may not even go up also so instead of buying new coins just buy btc and hold on to it and sell when prices go up. This is just my opinion on new coins.

On top many altcoins are pumped and dumped. Which means trader come together to manipulate the price. Drawing innocent victims in their scheme so that they can exploit them.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 06:44:09 PM

I think you missed another good method to growing our bitcoin, it seems simple method but it is working very good for a lot of people, it's just selling the goods and services for bitcoins
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:27:55 AM

I think you missed another good method to growing our bitcoin, it seems simple method but it is working very good for a lot of people, it's just selling the goods and services for bitcoins
Selling good and services is the proven method for getting new bitcoins. By investing small amount of bitcoins we can make huge amount of profits in bitcoin is possible with a any type of reliable services associated with bitcoin. I believe my bitcoin will grow in value to match other's belief in growing bitcoin.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:45:52 AM

But for this method one should have some good service or product to sell. If not, then try to lend money for some profits.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 10:05:24 AM

Another one of these threads, woo. Wink

The question is equivalent to "how do I grow my money?" - there's lots of ways. You could get a job or a raise and use that to buy BTC, you could start doing jobs online for BTC, you could do some trading...there's no foolproof way, this question is identical to "how do I earn money"-esque questions.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: