Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216020 times)
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 08:36:21 PM

One way grow your  BTC is by trading buying low selling high and repeating the procedure. Next would be to buy different crypto coins and wait for their value to grow can also be good but need to find good coins that have value and a foreseeable future, as they are many different coins out their and most offer nothing new other than pump and dump.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:49:48 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!

you better do it again, like when you get 0.5BTC. do not want to try to get bitcoin too fast, slowly but surely. if you want to quickly get bitcoin, maybe you can play gambling, but it has a very big risk.
sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 12:12:12 AM

here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=976903.0 has been discussed all about growing method Bitcoin. lots of interesting answers, hopefully this can help you  Smiley
AtteJ

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:23:34 AM

I have tried p2p loaning and I have been satisfied this far.
Linuld

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 10:24:40 PM

You might want to check out NuBits. You can provide liquidity that is used to make the altcoin stable. One nubit will always be worth one USD. And you get rewarded for providing the liquidity.

I have tried p2p loaning and I have been satisfied this far.

What is p2p loaning?
josephno1

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 10:36:08 PM

You can try renting hash power at nicehash

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:36:23 AM

The best way to grow is lend your bitcoins for some interest to trusted people on this forum with proper collateral. Never ever loan without any proper collateral . Another place is btcjam.com but here you need to be very very careful because some people who abuse the site and steal loans. Invest only if a person has not only a good sized history of repaying their loans on time, but also good reviews. Spread it across a lot of loans that you believe are trustworthy.
(suspicious link removed)here you can grow your btc 100% safe with 1.8% hourly profit.join it now

Nope. Please do not gamble and throwing your money away into something like this.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:39:40 AM

I'd suggest lending. It's a good way of growing your bitcoins but make sure you are lending to a reputable user or to a user with collateral. And if you want to take risk, you can try gambling. Easy profit and it's fun however it's addicting and too risky.
Just a reminder, there is no "risk-free investment", Invest at your own risk Wink
CEG5952

Activity: 658

Buy and sell bitcoins,

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:41:28 AM

Trading is risky and quick profit is like gambling! I advise you buy some promising altcoins, which are cheap now and it is a good time to invest to them! Please do your own research before making your decision!

The only promising altcoin I know is Litecoin. Other coins are not even worth investing. They're also a risky investment even on litecoin as the price fluctuates when bitcoin does.

bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:50:34 AM

One way grow your  BTC is by trading buying low selling high and repeating the procedure. Next would be to buy different crypto coins and wait for their value to grow can also be good but need to find good coins that have value and a foreseeable future, as they are many different coins out their and most offer nothing new other than pump and dump.

You might try taking notes of two promising altcoins on the horizon, ethereum and siacoin. Buy and then hold for some time before selling.
phishead

Activity: 1873
Merit: 840

Keep what's important, and know who's your friend

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 05:31:10 AM

There are a few options to grow your coin. Although there is (usually) an absense of 'no-risk' investments, some investments are less-risky than others.

In no particular order, here are a few ways you can invest your coin for profits:

- The most obvious, trading. Whether you use bots or trade yourself, this is by far the most common way to increase profits. Usually very risky, even more so with cryptocurrency, but the potential gains are extremely high. You should always so your research behind possible investments, and pay absolutley no attention to trollboxes, or you will fill your head full of extremely conflicting opinions and FUD.

- Leverage trading. If you have a 'knack' for guessing the next price of Bitcoin, leverage trading on sites such as btc.sx , bitfinex.com & bit4ex.com , can be very rewarding, for very little work. Start small, and never invest more than you can lose.

- Loaning. This is by-far the most risky. Time has shown us, that even some of your most valued customers that have never defaulted on a loan before, will have no problem defaulting on you in the future. This is not to say that every single person you loan to will run off and never be seen again, as there are of course people with a personal consciousness and morals, there will however be some that just do not care.

- Stocks. Surprising there are not more stock sites that use cryptocoins, but this is nevertheless an option.

- Gambling. Probably the most unhealthy of investments as they are designed to take advantage of human weakness and to gain profits. Although some have hit the 'jackpot' by pure luck. (See article here)

There are of course others as well. But TBH, I just got really lazy. Wink

Mistercoin

Can you explain a little bit more on how to leverage trade? I would really appreciate it, because it looks like an investing tool which you can control (unlike cloud mining, ponzis, etc.) and it's got me really interested in it.  I would look up how to myself, but I'm super tired and would like a "newbie" explanation if that's at all possible. Thanks Smiley

Edit: Also I'm interested in yobit.net and was going to try and start buying and selling altcoins when I get free time off work. Any guides on how about to do that successfully would be greatly appreciated as well.
wearehatetherules

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:08:01 PM

sell it all,and use that money for buy a gold or jewlelry.

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:14:52 PM

One way grow your  BTC is by trading buying low selling high and repeating the procedure. Next would be to buy different crypto coins and wait for their value to grow can also be good but need to find good coins that have value and a foreseeable future, as they are many different coins out their and most offer nothing new other than pump and dump.

The new coin recently released that i saw here in forum is NAT (nature coin)
And was recently added in yobit exchange : http://yobit.net/en/trade/NAT/BTC
But i still prefer to trade with etherum (ETH) since it price is changing more often.
rivera

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 01:00:33 AM

I think the most popular way to grow btc is by trading. there are many good strategy that you can use to trade your BTC and earn some profit, and it will grow your btc faster
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:21:36 AM

this is also my question and after some researches, investing is a good way but there's risk involved. not only investing , most of the ways to grow your bitcoin is risky.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 07:00:37 AM

I think the most popular way to grow btc is by trading. there are many good strategy that you can use to trade your BTC and earn some profit, and it will grow your btc faster

you need only one loss in trading to lose everything you have earned, unless you're willing to earn a miserable % every time, no strategy can work, when the market change its trend, i've experienced this

there is no way to know what will be the next range, when the traders will play, unless you are a manipulator that dictate the trend, i believe only these people are making real money now
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:45:10 AM

this is also my question and after some researches, investing is a good way but there's risk involved. not only investing , most of the ways to grow your bitcoin is risky.

Not all of them are risky!

1. You can sell goods or offer services and get paid in bitcoins. There is no risk involved here.

2. You can enroll into a signature campaign, no risk involved here if you choose a campaign where the funds are escrow.

3. If you don't want to do any of the 2 above, then work a regular job and buy coins or invest every month.

These are only acceptable ways of growing your stash for me. Everything else is high risk, very little reward and not sure at all.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:01:38 PM

There are many ways to invest your money(or bitcoin) and growing them.
If you want fast then that is the most dangerous case, because of the scam around.
Invest and get double in few weeks most of them are scam, but if you invest in large volume of bitcoin there is a chance to hope for a good profit.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:41:08 PM

Yes if you success in bitcoin trading then you can make a good money but you should know that the percentage of success in btc trading is very less. You should carefully trade.
tech_solutions

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:27:29 PM

Growing you BTC is like growing a small tree,  you have to take patience in trading like buying in correction of market and selling in uptrend.
investing in other sites will be very risky as they may scam and run away with you bitcoins,
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: