Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I grow my btc?  (Read 216022 times)
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 04:36:08 PM

this is also my question and after some researches, investing is a good way but there's risk involved. not only investing , most of the ways to grow your bitcoin is risky.

There are many ways to invest your money(or bitcoin) and growing them.
If you want fast then that is the most dangerous case, because of the scam around.
Invest and get double in few weeks most of them are scam, but if you invest in large volume of bitcoin there is a chance to hope for a good profit.

yah, i am risking right now on ponzis hoping to get fast and high return though i knew will just scam in the end, still i go for it and taking the risk.(it's not recommended, don't copy me Tongue)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
devil11

Activity: 398

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:24:54 PM

You can try a good investment on pbmining.com  Smiley
fractureproof

Activity: 16
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 12:19:03 AM

Can you explain a little bit more on how to leverage trade?

This is a standard stock/forex and now cryto trading term.

Some exchanges (Bitfinex for example) will allow you to trade on "margin" at a certain rate. For example you can buy 10 BTC but only put up the cash of 2 BTC (this would be a 5:1 margin). Depending on the exchange, you are borrowing the cash for the other 8 BTC at a specified % rate, (or on Bitfinex you can bid/ask borrowing terms on a SWAP exchange).

So why might you do this? Well if your borrowing rate is lower than the rate at which bitcoin price rises, then you buy with the borrowed money then sell when price is higher pay back the loan + interest and keep rest as profit.

You can do same in reverse; if you think bitcoin price is going to drop, then borrow bitcoins to sell now for cash, buy them back when price is lower and repay.

The term "leverage" is appropriate.. in the physical world you can use a lever to lift a heavy object with a fraction of the force otherwise required (think of teeter-totter where parent sits halfway up the bar and kid can lift them..).

So the advantage is it a way to multiply your profits! Disadvantage its a way to multiply your losses. If the price goes wrong way, then you get a margin call and have to add more cash / bitcoins to keep what you got, or they get sold off and can be left with dust...
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:06:55 AM

You can try a good investment on pbmining.com  Smiley

I do not recommend this one, you might not reach your ROI. Others have already experienced failures of reaching their ROI and it already happened that the establishment failed  to pay their dues to members until now.
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 02:41:37 AM

I know it sounds risky but its better to take a shot following tipping thread on the forum rather than investing in ponzis. You will likely get a better return doing so.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:31:24 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safety and fairly quickly. Thanks!

if you want to grow your bitcoin safety it's need long time
but if you want to grow quickly u will get high risk

that a chooice

Im not a good trader, but i can give you some tips, trade your bitcoin take 1-2% profit /day Smiley
and you get 30%-60% permonth

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:09:30 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safety and fairly quickly. Thanks!

that a chooice

Im not a good trader, but i can give you some tips, trade your bitcoin take 1-2% profit /day Smiley

hum...
we are here to learn this tips :-)

thanx

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
shane

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:28:09 AM

that a chooice

hum...

thanx

Your welcome, i will sell what i know Smiley
i try other way and i can earn 0.3 in 3 days but i lose 1.75 in 1 day Cheesy
better we earn a small amount and safety

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:30:33 AM

that a chooice

hum...

thanx

Your welcome, i will sell what i know Smiley
i try other way and i can earn 0.3 in 3 days but i lose 1.75 in 1 day Cheesy
better we earn a small amount and safety

for sure...
i agree with you!!!
better and average way...
have the chance to win/lose 1btc ;-)

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
butdabass

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 05:53:45 AM

dont let your bitcoin grow,but collect bitcoin as many as you can  Grin
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 08:51:10 PM

The only safe way to save up some bitcoin is to earn more than you spend. Try to spend as little as possible and earn as much as possible. Once you have done that you can save some bitcoins and invest into save investments.
Coinonomous

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 12:33:26 AM

The only safe way to save up some bitcoin is to earn more than you spend. Try to spend as little as possible and earn as much as possible. Once you have done that you can save some bitcoins and invest into save investments.

This.. & Just don't ever invest in cloudmining like scrypt.cc which just turn into ponzis.

Edit forgot to include GAW / Paycoin etc.. I lost a lot there. Sad

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,     

,p████████████████████N,   

d█████████████████████████b   

d██████████████████████████████æ 

,████²█████████████████████████████,

,█████ ╙████████████████████╨ █████y

██████  `████████████████`  ██████

║██████   Ñ███████████`   ███████

███████    ╩██████Ñ    ███████

███████  ▐▄  ²██╩  a▌ ███████

╢██████  ▐▓█▄     ▄█▓▌  ███████

██████  ▐▓▓▓▓▌▄█▓▓▓▌ ██████─

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌     

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ 

²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩   

▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   

²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`     

²²²         

shane

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 01:38:27 AM

This.. & Just don't ever invest in cloudmining like scrypt.cc which just turn into ponzis.

Edit forgot to include GAW / Paycoin etc.. I lost a lot there. Sad

nice idea
i lose more at some cloudmining : GAW, cointellect, hashprofit, cloudminr.io , and Bitcoin cloudservice, after bitcoin cloudservice scam im not interesting again to invest at cloudmining and i save per week 0.05-0.1BTC (35% of my earning) i earn from trading sign campaign, giveaway etc.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 02:31:30 AM

maybe how to multiply your btc, the only option is trading, or HYIP/Ponzi program if u like that kind of thing
Ceizer54

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 04:43:21 AM

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right place so please tell me if it is not. With that out of the way, I have a question for you all. I have recently been able to gather about .5 btc through minor trading and I was wondering if there was any method or way to grow this btc into a larger amount safely and fairly quickly. Thanks!
You have 0.5btc and as it seems you are good in trading then do the same thing and grow bitcoins steadly..Don't think of getting a huge profit in just one day otherwise you will lose it all..Don't invest in ponzi and hyips because they are very risky and chances are you will lose more bitcoins.Another way of increasing bitcoins ia lending..Provide loans to genuine people are willing to provide valid collateral with interest Wink
bank of bits

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 12:25:50 AM

maybe how to multiply your btc, the only option is trading, or HYIP/Ponzi program if u like that kind of thing
invest is great choice to grow btc, but I dont know where is legit invest site  Huh
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 12:42:40 AM

dont let your bitcoin grow,but collect bitcoin as many as you can  Grin

If one do not have much ideas of how to invest bitgold then this suggestion will work. Just buy and sell when you get some profits
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2015, 06:49:49 AM

I got enough knowledge reading all post  Smiley
thanks for this thread

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
breakers11

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 06:53:56 AM

Simply. Trading and Investment, both are best options. Smiley
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 08:30:51 AM

Simply. Trading and Investment, both are best options. Smiley

Yes. Trading is the best idea to grow our bitcoins. But we should not start our trading right away from our bitcoin. We must start out trading with trail account. Many forex companies provide trail account to test our skills in bitcoin trading. We must start from there.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: