Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:58:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163609 times)
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:33:26 PM

Now for those of you showing that "FLY love", these dumpers are going to send so much money to superfly wallet , youll be thanking them. Superfly wallet will be gigantic fast! Enjoy.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 10:35:06 PM

I ask a simple question to clarify things so I follow the rules...

I am called out as an idiot for not understanding...  then between yourselve you cannot agree on the proper way to follow the rules...

Not sure what you are meaning that we do not agree on the proper way but the 'rules' are two address. Does not say they need to be in the same wallet. So if you use one wallet (with two addresses) you need to do it a certain way. If you are using two wallet (one address in each) then you need to do it a different way. So there are two different ways of doing the same thing. Which is having a 'main' address and having a 'savings' address.

I started with two wallets.  Was told by Vegasguy, I could not have two wallets.  I gave Vegasguy my wallet addresses and why and where I used them.

I would have preferred having two wallets on two seperate computers for safety and security. 

One Main wallet that is for deposit only.  The second wallet for my PoS earnings.

Having all the FLY sitting in one wallet on one computer just doesn't sit well with me.

No I am using only one wallet. Sent my name Claim to Vegasguy & kees a week ago.

In crypto I am the following personas:
 - midnight_miner  (BCT, Reddit)
 - mineur_boiseur (Bleutrade, Cryptopia)
 - jdavid (YObit)

That's all, no time for shinanigans.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:37:16 PM

Now before you all panic. If you have done a name claim, and use savings to send to exchange using pos your fees are almost nothing .002  fly. This table will only hit dumpers, and HARD.

This is not a bluff, its in the code already: https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin

Vegas

I cant see anything in the code about those fees, are you sure its committed yet?
I thought the consensus was that sending from POS using savings doesnt actually work, is this fixed?
How does a name claim affect your transaction fee? This one is interesting.

Dev Kees said he was going to commit the code, but also he was going to bed soon. But I can tell you with 100% certainty this will be the fees in 48 hours. "Savings to exchange" is fixed and will will be testing tomorrow to be sure. When you point your saving address to cryptopia, the fees are near free. .002 FLY.  By claiming your name and verifying that are a very active member lowers your withdrawl fees to near nothing. Those that have supported FLY will have an exemption (or near no fees) identified by their wallet address. Newbie accounts will not be accepted. I havent told you everything, but ill make it simple. You either support fly and get massive rewards, or your a dumper or someone who is trying to game the system, and the prices will be VERY high and I already have plans in the works to make the dumpers squirm even more. But I think youve had enough excitement for the night.

Vegas.................BABY!

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:45:30 PM

Now IF you support fly, I STRONGLY urge you to put big buy orders in , VERY LOW... 40k-70k? . When the dumpers see this table, all hell is going to break loose, and they will scramble and dump to nothing.. then after the fork it will recover HIGHER than now. If you have high buy orders in, DROP THEM!! Well below 80k.

Gawd I love crypto.

Vegas

HiggsBosunBlues

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:01:19 PM

Now before you all panic. If you have done a name claim, and use savings to send to exchange using pos your fees are almost nothing .002  fly. This table will only hit dumpers, and HARD.

This is not a bluff, its in the code already: https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin

Vegas

I cant see anything in the code about those fees, are you sure its committed yet?
I thought the consensus was that sending from POS using savings doesnt actually work, is this fixed?
How does a name claim affect your transaction fee? This one is interesting.

Dev Kees said he was going to commit the code, but also he was going to bed soon. But I can tell you with 100% certainty this will be the fees in 48 hours. "Savings to exchange" is fixed and will will be testing tomorrow to be sure. When you point your saving address to cryptopia, the fees are near free. .002 FLY.  By claiming your name and verifying that are a very active member lowers your withdrawl fees to near nothing. Those that have supported FLY will have an exemption (or near no fees) identified by their wallet address. Newbie accounts will not be accepted. I havent told you everything, but ill make it simple. You either support fly and get massive rewards, or your a dumper or someone who is trying to game the system, and the prices will be VERY high and I already have plans in the works to make the dumpers squirm even more. But I think youve had enough excitement for the night.

Vegas.................BABY!

I am always up for some excitement.

Still not sure about name claiming and how it affects your fee. Does POS savings to exchange only work on the lower fee if you have name claimed?
Seems to me that you are making it difficult for newcomers to buy into FLY. Who is going to buy all of these POS rewards if they are punished for doing so or not being a member of the existing community?
Selective withdrawal and deposit fees, How is this implemented and policed?

I am not trying to find a way to dump, lol I dont even have any in a wallet yet. I am only a very small holder so far and only thinking of increasing my investment, but I value my anonymity and do not wish to name claim, ever. Will I still be charged the highest fee to use POS to exchange just because I have not name claimed?
I am trying to understand the model you are implementing.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:04:03 PM

If you look at the fees, most people with very little money pay near nothing to withdraw .5 fly or 1-2 fly. The punishment starts at 8 FLY or more. So EVERYONE can withdraw at low fees at low amounts.

Vegas

midnight_miner

Activity: 656

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 11:04:43 PM

Now IF you support fly, I STRONGLY urge you to put big buy orders in , VERY LOW... 40k-70k? . When the dumpers see this table, all hell is going to break loose, and they will scramble and dump to nothing.. then after the fork it will recover HIGHER than now. If you have high buy orders in, DROP THEM!! Well below 80k.

Gawd I love crypto.

Vegas

Isn't this what we discussed 2 days ago?  You told me it was not necessay, and that low volume was better.

You want to mess with dumpers, keep the buy wall thin (10.0 FLY max per step) until the 0.0001 BTC level.

This allows legit buys until Nov. 21.

catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 11:13:56 PM

I'm pretty sure if you wanted you can use two wallets. Just setup them both up using different 'ports' and you can use two wallet on the same computer at the same time. Then have 1 address in each wallet. Have the savings from your 'Main' wallet sent to your 'Spending' wallet.

^ This is what I am doing now.

My question is: Once my spendable coins are safely in my "Spending" wallet, does it matter how the coins are spent from that address?

In other words, if I send FLY from my Spending wallet (which is allowed according to the SuperFLY rules), but as a result a "change" address is automatically created and dust is deposited there, will that be flagged as an "illegal" wallet address because it is owned by me? Or does no one care how coins are scattered from my "Spending" wallet, as long as no coins are ever sent from my "Main" wallet?

I just want to be crystal clear about the rules. Thanks!

P.S. One more thing - Are we required to label our "Spending" wallets, or is that unnecessary?
HiggsBosunBlues

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:18:42 PM

If you look at the fees, most people with very little money pay near nothing to withdraw .5 fly or 1-2 fly. The punishment starts at 8 FLY or more. So EVERYONE can withdraw at low fees at low amounts.

Vegas

10% is not a low fee where I come from. Its actually horrible on buying only 1 or 2 coins. I dont think this will attract new buyers at all.
Still no clarification on staking to Exchange without a name claim? Can you verify if the low fee only applies to name claimed addresses.

I am going to assume you are planning on hard coding the richlist addresses into the wallet and exempting them from fees. So the only significant fees going to the superfly wallet is from new investors.

Cant say I am excited.
prfagun1

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:26:09 PM

Since the start the idea behind FLY is great.
But I have one suggestion, in the normal world we use coins to buy things and this is not usual in the crypto world. Here you just buy coins to sell the same coins.
What do you think to inovate in this point?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:27:15 PM

I'm pretty sure if you wanted you can use two wallets. Just setup them both up using different 'ports' and you can use two wallet on the same computer at the same time. Then have 1 address in each wallet. Have the savings from your 'Main' wallet sent to your 'Spending' wallet.

^ This is what I am doing now.

My question is: Once my spendable coins are safely in my "Spending" wallet, does it matter how the coins are spent from that address?

In other words, if I send FLY from my Spending wallet (which is allowed according to the SuperFLY rules), but as a result a "change" address is automatically created and dust is deposited there, will that be flagged as an "illegal" wallet address because it is owned by me? Or does no one care how coins are scattered from my "Spending" wallet, as long as no coins are ever sent from my "Main" wallet?

I just want to be crystal clear about the rules. Thanks!

P.S. One more thing - Are we required to label our "Spending" wallets, or is that unnecessary?

GREAT question. We will be removing "return change" option with the update in 2 days, and it will automatically always be on. So this will not happen.

billotronic
Legendary

Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:29:36 PM

Vegas

10% is not a low fee where I come from. Its actually horrible on buying only 1 or 2 coins. I dont think this will attract new buyers at all.
Still no clarification on staking to Exchange without a name claim? Can you verify if the low fee only applies to name claimed addresses.

I am going to assume you are planning on hard coding the richlist addresses into the wallet and exempting them from fees. So the only significant fees going to the superfly wallet is from new investors.

Cant say I am excited.

Which would be a good time to learn a little about programming and just add your address to the wallet exempt list and recompile.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:29:44 PM

Since the start the idea behind FLY is great.
But I have one suggestion, in the normal world we use coins to buy things and this is not usual in the crypto world. Here you just buy coins to sell the same coins.
What do you think to inovate in this point?

FLY is VERY young, and has pushed the boundaries of crypto. The are plans in the future to buy things with it, BUT for now its mission is to support struggling members, and to help people devastated in crypto. Fly will change hundreds of times, over the years, to ALWAYS benefit the good and the supporters in many ways.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:31:11 PM

Vegas

Cant say I am excited.

Which would be a good time to learn a little about programming and just add your address to the wallet exempt list and recompile.

Well there will be countermeasures for that, there will be MANY checks in many places. But more than that.. What does it say about a person that would cheat the system?

Vegas

Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:33:31 PM

Vegas

Cant say I am excited.

Well there will be countermeasures for that, there will be MANY checks in many places. But more than that.. What does it say about a person that would cheat the system?

Vegas
?
it's the system the should be in question if it's cheatable.
billotronic
Legendary

Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:36:21 PM

Vegas

Cant say I am excited.

Vegas

Oh? In your expansive knowledge of c++ would you care to expand on that?

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:36:55 PM

Vegas

Cant say I am excited.

There is going to be a lot of confusion about who gets what, so Im going to clarify everything on the OP. But for now:

10% is not a low fee where I come from. Its actually horrible on buying only 1 or 2 coins.

If you look at the table from earlier, to buy 1 or 2 coins is .002 fly for everyone. The guys with not much money will NOT get hurt at all.

Still no clarification on staking to Exchange without a name claim?

Staking to exchange for EVERYONE will be a very low fee .001 or .002, no richlist name claim required.

I am going to assume you are planning on hard coding the richlist addresses into the wallet and exempting them from fees.

For outbound transactions from main wallet, NOBODY gets exemptions. The exemptions are for withdrawls, and they are address specific. If you support fly, then you can withdraw large amounts at .002 fee. Or if you dont have much money you can still withdrawl 2-3 fly for .003 FLY (small fee)

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:38:31 PM

Vegas

Cant say I am excited.

Vegas

Oh? In your expansive knowledge of c++ would you care to expand on that?

No. There will be many checks and in many places for tampering. As this is a security issue, I cant comment more. Thanks for your question.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:43:10 PM

The table is also meant to draw out who is who. A line has been drawn. It will be very clear, very soon who is our dumpers and who is our supporters (AKA beneficiaries). Just read, youll know who they are.

Vegas

<  .001 fly sent then tx fee is .00001 fee
   .001 - .01 fly then tx fee is .0001 fee
   .01 -  .1 fly then tx fee is .001   fee
   .1 -  1 fly then tx fee is .01 fee
    1 - 1.5 FLY then tx fee is .15
    1.5 - 2 Fly send then tx is .2 fly fee
    2 - 2.5 Fly send then tx is .25 fly fee
    2.5 - 3 Fly send then tx is .3 fly  fee
    3 -   3.5 Fly send then tx is .4 fly
    3.5 - 4 Fly send then tx is .5 fly
    4 -   4.5 Fly send then tx is .55 fly
    4.5 - 5 Fly send then tx is .7 fly
    5 - 5.5 Fly send then tx is .8 fly
    5.5 - 6 Fly send then tx is .95 fly
    6 - 6.5 Fly send then tx is  1 fly
    6.5 - 7 Fly send then tx is  1.3 fly
    7 - 7.5 Fly send then tx is  1.6 fly
    7.5 - 8 Fly send then tx is  1.8 fly
    8 - 8.5 Fly send then tx is  1.9  fly
    8.5 - 9 Fly send then tx is  2 fly
    9-10    Fly send then tx is  2.2 fly
    10-15   Fly send then tx is  2.5  fly
    15-20   Fly send then tx is  3 fly
    20-25   Fly send then tx is  4.5 fly
    25-30   Fly send then tx is  5.7 fly
    30-35   Fly send then tx is  6.8 fly
    35-40   Fly send then tx is  8.2 fly
    40-45   Fly send then tx is  12
    45-50   Fly send then tx is  15
    50-60   Fly send then tx is  17
    60-70   Fly send then tx is  22
    70-80   Fly send then tx is  26
    80-90   Fly send then tx is  30
    90-100  Fly send then tx is  35
    100-120 Fly send then tx is  45
    120-140 Fly send then tx is  60
    140-160 Fly send then tx is  72
    180-200 Fly send then tx is  90
    200-250 Fly send then tx is  100
    250-300 fly send then tx is  120
    300-400 fly send then tx is  160
    400-500 fly send then tx is  185
    500-600 fly send then tx is  220
    600-700 fly send then tx is  260
    700-800 fly send then tx is  300
    800-900 fly send then tx is  350
    900-1000 fly send then tx is 500 fly

(BLOCKER/ANT DUMP FEES)
    1000-2000 Flat fee is 999 FLY (DONT USE, but if you do, you wish you hadnt)..LOL
    2000-4000 flat fee is 1999 FLY   (DONT USE, but if you do, you wish you hadnt)..LOL
    4000-6000 flat fee is 3999 FLY    (DONT USE, but if you do, you wish you hadnt)..LOL
    6000-8000 flat fee is 5999 FLY    (DONT USE, but if you do, you wish you hadnt)..LOL

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 11:45:57 PM

Guys let me make it simple. If you support FLY and follow the way its meant to be done, the rewards are massive. If you try to day trade or cheat or dump, the penalties are high.

All the little guys get the benefit through superfly as all the money from high fees goes to superfly wallet, that then stakes to the "little guys" that support fly.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: