Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:37:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163608 times)
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:16:49 PM

bueno le escribo en español por que utilizo el tradutor del google para poder leer lo que ponen asi que pienso que usteden pueden hacer lo mismo, mi opinion y creo que mucha gente me dara la razon, es que valla siempre por la verdad por delante, no mienta diga siempre la verdad por que asi siempre se ganara a mucha gente, con la sinceridad por delante, yo apoyo esta moneda aunque tengo solo en mi cartera 22 monedas, no pienso venderlas voy a dejarlas en mi monedero a que me den sus frutos como un arbol da manzana, no creo que gane mucho pero tengo esperanza que en un futuro si lo haga, solo espero y deseo que sea sincero con los que le apoyamos por que si es asi esta moneda en un futuro sera muy importante, lo que si me gustari aunque se que es dificil, es que aquellos que tenemos unos pequeños btc y los empleamos para comprar esta moneda, tengamos los mismo privilegios que un grande inversor que se gasta 3 btc en comprar, y le digo con la experencia que tengo sobre ese tema, hace mas fuerza 200 inversores pequeños que 10 grandes, tambien seria una buena poner una multipiscina donde se pueda minar cualquier moneda y luego cambiarlas por la moneda y luego mandarla a la cartera, pero eso es solo una sugerancia.,
Un saludo y que siga la cosa asi de bien APOLOO

Google Translation
good I am writing in Spanish because I use the translator of google to read what they put so think usteden can do the same, my opinion and I think many people give me the reason, it always fence for truth ahead, do not lie always tell the truth because so always a lot of people are winning with sincerity ahead, I support this coin though I have only my wallet 22 coins, I will not sell them will leave in my purse to me bear fruit as an apple tree produces not think it makes a lot but I hope that in the future if you do, just hope and desire to be honest with you that if we support this coin so in the future will be very important, so if I gustari although it is difficult, is that those who have a small BTC and use to buy this coin, we have the same privileges as an investor larger than 3 BTC spent on buying, and tell the light of experience that I have about that topic, makes it 200 small investors force 10 large, would also be a good place a multipiscina where it can undermine any currency and then exchanged for the currency and then send it to the portfolio, but that is only a sugerancia.,
A greeting and continue the good thing APOLOO
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 10:21:59 PM

Guys I used dmd coin as a model. I dont want to say anything too soon, but I think something very very VERY big is about to happen with fly Smiley

Vegas

dam vegas  cant let u build a successful coin modeled after DMD!

the original is the original.......

BUT i guess it would be clever to make sure
if FLY is able to repeat a DMD success story

to get a share before its to late

done  Cool

i just added a significant amount of FLY to my crypto portfolio

(u can use that line as endorsement i guess the best endorsement u can get is that i invest BTC into u)

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:26:53 PM

The key is to grow the number of investors that buy & hold.
As time goes on and the dumpers have disappeared, we will
continue to add new people.

The wider the base, the stonger the coin. It would be nice if
we could get more small investors to buy in at the low prices now
so they can participate in the growth of value over time.

Endorsements should be those trusted names who are willing to hold
for the long term. If they dump, then they should be removed from
endorsing the coin.

If they are endorsing the developer, that also builds trust in the coin but,
may not require holding the coin. Just 1 opinion
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 10:38:26 PM

And the news gets better. Presstab releases our new wallet V1.5!!!

Download here: (Mandatory update): https://www.dropbox.com/s/0814oq2h5zyrdl7/FlyCoin-qt-v1.5.zip?dl=0

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM PRESSTAB:  To use the free multisend (savings) transactions, you need to open the debug window and type "savings coinstake true". this will save the setting to the wallet and you will only need to do it once.

Changelog:

-Schedule hardfork for Tue, 13 Oct 2015 16:00:00 GMT
-Bump up wallet protocol requirements and reject old peers after fork time
-Switch block target from 2 minutes to 5 minutes
-Switch coin weight calculations to increase by 100 times to make diff functional
-Rework superblock code
  - no coin size requirement
  - 0.5% chance of 2x multiplier, 0.4% chance of 3x multiplier, 0.09% chance of 5x multiplier, 0.009% chance of 10x multiplier, 0.0001% chance of 20x multiplier
-Add a transaction record for superblocks so that it will display an extra minted transaction
-Raise minimum fee after fork to 0.1 FLY
-Block splitter calcs fee's live instead of charging a expensive flat fee
-Add MultiSend Coinstake, allowing for free multisend transactions
-rename multisend to savings
-Replace PayCon colors with Fly teal
-Rework a couple PayCon .png's to use teal

Enjoy .. and lets FLY!

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:23:11 PM

RESULTS.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 11:51:19 PM

FLY is now $1 a coin.

RESULTS.

Vegas

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 12:00:34 AM

FLY is now $1 a coin.

RESULTS.

Vegas

WOW thats for me a 6500 Dollar made from less then 200 Dollar,
how nice

good night and congrats to everyone, and special thanks to you vegas
and to all dumpers: Thanks for the volume ....lol

Smiley Matthias

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:07:58 AM

Goodnight to my fantastic team, that has trusted me, and I will NEVER break your trust at ANY price and always produce ....................... RESULTS!!

Vegas

billotronic
Legendary

Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:03:59 AM

careful my young padawan, your language flirts with the dark side.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
GIminer

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 10:00:54 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2015, 02:31:22 PM by GIminer

Download here: (Mandatory update): https://www.dropbox.com/s/0814oq2h5zyrdl7/FlyCoin-qt-v1.5.zip?dl=0

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM PRESSTAB:  To use the free multisend (savings) transactions, you need to open the debug window and type "savings coinstake true". this will save the setting to the wallet and you will only need to do it once.

Changelog:

-Switch coin weight calculations to increase by 100 times to make diff functional
-Rework superblock code
  - 0.5% chance of 2x multiplier, 0.4% chance of 3x multiplier, 0.09% chance of 5x multiplier, 0.009% chance of 10x multiplier, 0.0001% chance of 20x multiplier
-Add a transaction record for superblocks so that it will display an extra minted transaction

Enjoy .. and lets FLY!

Great work!!!

just to be sure that I undestand it properly:

Do we need to wait until the hardfork to activate the savings? If we do before the hardfork, will we be charged for the minting send to savings account?

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:45:53 AM

You can activate savings at anytime.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:13:23 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2015, 02:24:29 PM by vegasguy

Its not required to use savings. Only the top investors are required to do this. Just allow your coins to stake and there are no fees, also there are no fees for "savings". The reason we do is is it restricts the top investors from dumping any of their base amount. If you have plans on joining us in our private slack chat with the top investors, your wallet must be clean and free of any outbound transactions. This is the purpose of savings is it seperates what we are allowed to sell and what we cant. It allows the top investors to sell of their profits (if they want), but it is very restrictive as the top investors can only sell their stake rewards, so its slow enough were it cannot hurt the price. None of the top holders are selling anyway. When the supply becomes thin on Yobit, we will begin to slowly be the supply for Yobit. The only large fees are for moving coins out of your wallet.

Vegas

GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 03:12:44 PM

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FROM PRESSTAB:  To use the free multisend (savings) transactions, you need to open the debug window and type "savings coinstake true". this will save the setting to the wallet and you will only need to do it once.

Changelog:

-Rework superblock code

Enjoy .. and lets FLY!

What about Linux users?

Thanks in advance

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:38:55 PM

Changelog:

-Rework superblock code

Enjoy .. and lets FLY!

64 bit built by idunk https://mega.nz/#!actzySDZ!YX5sjefQmxsWmyjXxU0I1ZcS_NW8Rj2nEGlCNgddZH8

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:39:36 PM

Changelog:

-Rework superblock code

Enjoy .. and lets FLY!

What about Linux users?

Thanks in advance

You can clone and build from github.com/presstab/fly-coin

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
GIminer

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:19:15 PM

bueno le escribo en español por que utilizo el tradutor del google para poder leer lo que ponen asi que pienso que usteden pueden hacer lo mismo, mi opinion y creo que mucha gente me dara la razon, es que valla siempre por la verdad por delante, no mienta diga siempre la verdad por que asi siempre se ganara a mucha gente, con la sinceridad por delante, yo apoyo esta moneda aunque tengo solo en mi cartera 22 monedas, no pienso venderlas voy a dejarlas en mi monedero a que me den sus frutos como un arbol da manzana, no creo que gane mucho pero tengo esperanza que en un futuro si lo haga, solo espero y deseo que sea sincero con los que le apoyamos por que si es asi esta moneda en un futuro sera muy importante, lo que si me gustari aunque se que es dificil, es que aquellos que tenemos unos pequeños btc y los empleamos para comprar esta moneda, tengamos los mismo privilegios que un grande inversor que se gasta 3 btc en comprar, y le digo con la experencia que tengo sobre ese tema, hace mas fuerza 200 inversores pequeños que 10 grandes, tambien seria una buena poner una multipiscina donde se pueda minar cualquier moneda y luego cambiarlas por la moneda y luego mandarla a la cartera, pero eso es solo una sugerancia.,
Un saludo y que siga la cosa asi de bien APOLOO

Google Translation
good I am writing in Spanish because I use the translator of google to read what they put so think usteden can do the same, my opinion and I think many people give me the reason, it always fence for truth ahead, do not lie always tell the truth because so always a lot of people are winning with sincerity ahead, I support this coin though I have only my wallet 22 coins, I will not sell them will leave in my purse to me bear fruit as an apple tree produces not think it makes a lot but I hope that in the future if you do, just hope and desire to be honest with you that if we support this coin so in the future will be very important, so if I gustari although it is difficult, is that those who have a small BTC and use to buy this coin, we have the same privileges as an investor larger than 3 BTC spent on buying, and tell the light of experience that I have about that topic, makes it 200 small investors force 10 large, would also be a good place a multipiscina where it can undermine any currency and then exchanged for the currency and then send it to the portfolio, but that is only a sugerancia.,
A greeting and continue the good thing APOLOO

I would like to point one suggestion that I think is missed in the transtlation and I find it quite interesting:

- Arrange FLY as payment option in a multialgo multipool, to give the chance to anyone who owns a mining gear to earn some extra FLY.

That could report daily buys of BTC/FLY and help with the distribution, IMHO.

And I guess is not going to attract dumping miners, more probably mining hobbysts...

GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 04:29:46 PM

Thank you, presstab

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 05:50:26 PM

AWESOME!!! THANK YOU Presstab!!!

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:03:43 AM

I would like to point one suggestion that I think is missed in the transtlation and I find it quite interesting:

- Arrange FLY as payment option in a multialgo multipool, to give the chance to anyone who owns a mining gear to earn some extra FLY.

That could report daily buys of BTC/FLY and help with the distribution, IMHO.

And I guess is not going to attract dumping miners, more probably mining hobbysts...

Thank you for pointing out the info that did not come thru in the Google translation.
It is worth bringing to the attention of the Dev. -
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 04:10:38 PM

Guys lets talk a moment about the rise of the price, and the fall in my balance. Here is how FLY functions:

1. A new investor contacts me through PM. They say they want to buy anywhere from .5 BTC to 4 BTC, or anywhere in between.
2. My wallet is a safe place where a large chunk of the fly is stored away from dumpers.
3. I checkout the investor and make sure they are trusted and respected and wont dump fly.
4. A discounted price is agreed on. Lets say 200,000 sats. Lets say the current price is 270,000 sats.
5. Lets say this investor invests 2 btc. That btc is all sent to yo bit. The buyer receives 2 btc worth of  FLY @ 200,000 sats each, well below the market price.
6. The question then becomes "Why would I sell for less than the market price?". Many reasons: 1st as I follow the rules, I dont sell to the market, secondly I use the btc and spent it all on the exchange and buy all the fly I can, this raises the price for EVERYONE. Third I have less coins, this balances the rich list, and makes things more fair and balanced.

So, this is what happend. Cryptonit (DMD dev) came in and did a private buy from me. I took all of that btc and spent it all on yobit, as the rules state of my OP. I DO NOT KEEP THE BTC from private buys! That is why everyones investment is worth more now. So I encourage everyone to do a private buy , even if its just .5 BTC. It would only take a few investors with a few btc to raise the price to $2 a coin. Also As a private buyer, you buy at LESS than market and it takes about 30 minutes for Yobit to confirm the btc you sent. When it confirms, your investment will be atleast DOUBLED. It also removes even more fly away from the public, so they cannot dump the price back down. This will require the co-operation of the investors. The more investors, the higher the price, and the less FLY the dumpers have to lower it back down. Please contact me for private buys. The more BTC you invest the better your price for FLY. You saw yesterday what ONE investor made happen. Can you imagine if there were 3, 5, or even 10 private buys? We would be at $5 a coin!!

Vegas

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: