Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:51:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163605 times)
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 07:28:24 PM

So for now, dont do anything with Crytopia until we tell you. We are still testing it ourselves right now as many different ways as we can. Stay tuned.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
xProphet

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 08:39:29 PM

Do NOT use Yobit, they are on a very old wallet!!
So, is Team FLY going to solve this problem with YoBit so it will run the latest FLY update?
If it stays non-updated for a long time, I'd like to ask YoBit to delist it, so users will avoid serious problems.
Or, something like this: ask YoBit to lock all FLY deposits and close all BUY orders (so noone could sell more), spend BTC for buying all SELL orders and then burn or try to send bought coins to SuperFLY.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 08:46:43 PM

Yes, Ive asked yobit to delist and they have not delisted yet. But they should delist it as their wallet is very outdated and is incompatible with everything we are doing.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 08:46:56 PM

Do NOT use Yobit, they are on a very old wallet!!
So, is Team FLY going to solve this problem with YoBit so it will run the latest FLY update?
If it stays non-updated for a long time, I'd like to ask YoBit to delist it, so users will avoid serious problems.
Or, something like this: ask YoBit to lock all FLY deposits and close all BUY orders (so noone could sell more), spend BTC for buying all SELL orders and then burn or try to send bought coins to SuperFLY.

i hope the problems will be solved so exchange is linked to wallet finally. coins need free flow of money from place to place. makes coins the best type of money.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 08:55:10 PM

We will get everything working with exchange , very soon. We are working non-stop as we speak. No worries. No money will be lost or frozen for long periods. We are on top of this.

Vegas

bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:16:07 AM

Hey guys, need some assistance. I setup a wallet with 100 FLY and received 3 stake payments Smiley  Since, my wallet crashed and will no longer open. I downloaded another copy from the first page of this thread and was able to open the wallet. When I replace the wallet.dat file with my backup wallet.dat file the wallet no longer opens. Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   APPCRASH
  Application Name:   FlyCoin-qt.exe
  Application Version:   1.7.2.0
  Application Timestamp:   0bbb4000
  Fault Module Name:   FlyCoin-qt.exe
  Fault Module Version:   1.7.2.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:   0bbb4000
  Exception Code:   c0000005
  Exception Offset:   0011affc
  OS Version:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
  Locale ID:   1033
  Additional Information 1:   0a9e
  Additional Information 2:   0a9-----------b4ad1---------------------
  Additional Information 3:   0a9e
  Additional Information 4:   0a9e3-------b4ad19--------------------

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 05:30:05 AM

Hey guys, need some assistance. I setup a wallet with 100 FLY and received 3 stake payments Smiley  Since, my wallet crashed and will no longer open. I downloaded another copy from the first page of this thread and was able to open the wallet. When I replace the wallet.dat file with my backup wallet.dat file the wallet no longer opens. Thanks in advance for the assistance.

Problem signature:

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

Try resyncing from scratch. First, back up your wallet.dat file in your appdata and delete the conents including your .conf. re-run the new wallet and let it fully sync (shouldnt take long). Then delete the newly created wallet.dat and replace it with your original.

Might work. Worked for me a while back but not for others. to say the least the past two or three updates have gone really smooth so im not sure why thats happening to you.  Just a suggestion.
bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:02:49 AM

Problem signature:

Try resyncing from scratch. First, back up your wallet.dat file in your appdata and delete the conents including your .conf. re-run the new wallet and let it fully sync (shouldnt take long). Then delete the newly created wallet.dat and replace it with your original.

Might work. Worked for me a while back but not for others. to say the least the past two or three updates have gone really smooth so im not sure why thats happening to you.  Just a suggestion.

That worked. Thanks a bunch,
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:11:43 AM

Problem signature:

That worked. Thanks a bunch,

Good stuff! Not a problem at all  Smiley
hetecon

Activity: 462

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 06:14:44 AM

not had any problems with the wallet at all. Just the problem is I now am ready to fully send my coins from cryptopia.co.nz

Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 10:32:12 AM

Same here. Took long enough already. You should have
reverted to yobit compatible source. You cant expect users to stop trading for a week because you screwed up. A temporary revert was at its place here. But you didnt. And as a dev myself, that is only a 1 hour job to do. Cryptopia is also not going anywhere. Hardly any volume at all there.

Imho you screwed up vegasguy. I will dump my last few fly(about 20 left not much), I dont see this project going anywhere if you exclude exchanges. Who on earth thought of that, dumbest thing you could ever do in crypto man. As a developer or project manager or whatever you are, you make sure you grow. Instead of breaking apart slowly as what you are doing now

Also your short temper, and angry outbursts are really BAD pr for this coin.

Peace
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 12:45:02 PM

reverted to yobit compatible source. You cant expect users to stop trading for a week because you screwed up. A temporary revert was at its place here. But you didnt. And as a dev myself, that is only a 1 hour job to do. Cryptopia is also not going anywhere. Hardly any volume at all there.

Imho you screwed up vegasguy. I will dump my last few fly(about 20 left not much), I dont see this project going anywhere if you exclude exchanges. Who on earth thought of that, dumbest thing you could ever do in crypto man. As a developer or project manager or whatever you are, you make sure you grow. Instead of breaking apart slowly as what you are doing now

Also your short temper, and angry outbursts are really BAD pr for this coin.

Peace

What angry outbursts/short temper?  I'm not agreeing or disagreeing, just genuinely curious. 
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:24:13 PM

The code was changed/forked back to allow all coins to be withdrawn from yobit and people were told to remove their coins. Here is the post about that.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1154550.msg12951872#msg12951872
'Well - I said less than 24 hours for a fix and here it is less than 2 hours later!!!
Yobit has the new wallet and a test was done of a withdrawal.'

Then it was posted many times over a period of time and said in their chat box over a span of many days that once it forks back those coins will be stuck. I'm not sure why yobit did not close their market but maybe after this next update it will work on their system but I'm not sure since the FLY Team is making sure it works for Cryptopia.
Crypto_Towelie

Coin Developer

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 01:52:13 PM

That is a post of 2 weeks ago. Where is this info in the OP? Do you really expect so called "long term" investors to check this thread every day/week? This is exactly the problem with fly. To many forks, to much updating needed for the actual user. And for what reason? So the " little guy " can profit from it? I am a little guy, but in no way am I happy with the way things are going. I regret my small investment. I've never seen a coin so messed up in a few weeks time. Better think twice before releasing such funny features. Use testnet for christ sake and only release when you are confident you pulled it off. This has become a clown coin

Don't bring excuses like " we are trying to do something what has never been done before " . That is all fine, AFTER you fully tested it and confirmed it working properly in testnet. It is better to wait a month or 2 and come with a kickass code which is fully compatible with all exchanges, then the shit that is being pulled off here.

Peace
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 02:01:31 PM

That is a post of 2 weeks ago. Where is this info in the OP? Do you really expect so called "long term" investors to check this thread every day/week? This is exactly the problem with fly. To many forks, to much updating needed for the actual user. And for what reason? So the " little guy " can profit from it? I am a little guy, but in no way am I happy with the way things are going. I regret my small investment. I've never seen a coin so messed up in a few weeks time. Better think twice before releasing such funny features. Use testnet for christ sake and only release when you are confident you pulled it off. This has become a clown coin

Don't bring excuses like " we are trying to do something what has never been done before " . That is all fine, AFTER you fully tested it and confirmed it working properly in testnet. It is better to wait a month or 2 and come with a kickass code which is fully compatible with all exchanges, then the shit that is being pulled off here.

Peace

Dont think, we big investors are trying to game the system. Its totally wrong!
Vegasguy ALWAYS wrote TO EVERYONE in almost every 2nd following page, THIS coin is not like all. We are developing something new, what never someone TRIED before, because EVERY little guy is thinking about short gains and take profits and dont care about a coin.

Hey, what do u think? We big investors never sold literally one single FLY!!!!! Except Vegasguy was allowed to sell private to interested ppl. We all have agreements that we dont sell from our mainwallets like u see on BLOCKEXPLORER.

And yes...of course there were some forks! Because we developing faster...we developing with more energy. Shall I tell you, how much Ethereum forked his coin?  You wouldnt imagined that.

Everything will going well...And NO...this is not a problem, this could be solved in 1 hour...this is totally wrong and WE are not interested in codes working on every exchanges!!!

Greetz
Meta

Crypto_Towelie

Coin Developer

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 02:19:09 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2015, 02:36:42 PM by Crypto_Towelie

Peace

Vegasguy ALWAYS wrote TO EVERYONE in almost every 2nd following page, THIS coin is not like all. We are developing something new, what never someone TRIED before, because EVERY little guy is thinking about short gains and take profits and dont care about a coin.

Hey, what do u think? We big investors never sold literally one single FLY!!!!! Except Vegasguy was allowed to sell private to interested ppl. We all have agreements that we dont sell from our mainwallets like u see on BLOCKEXPLORER.

And yes...of course there were some forks! Because we developing faster...we developing with more energy. Shall I tell you, how much Ethereum forked his coin?  You wouldnt imagined that.

Everything will going well...And NO...this is not a problem, this could be solved in 1 hour...this is totally wrong and WE are not interested in codes working on every exchanges!!!

Greetz
Meta

Did I say you guys game the system? Did I say you guys dumped your coins? these arguments are totally irrelevant to the situation here

Who says every little guy is in it for a fast gain? If you feel that way, why the superfly rewards?  Roll Eyes For your info I was not in it for the short term. I never am with my investments. Big or small

This is not ethereum, ethereum is a new kind of code. The code FLY is using is not new. Yes you are trying something new. And I will say it again. TESTNET.

Why do you want users to experience these issues with not properly working code? You release when you know things work. Otherwise you keep developing in testnet. There is a reason a testnet option was created, and you are not using it to its fullest it seems.

And yes the issue could have been solved in an hour. It was just a revert to the old code until the new developer pulled off the new code without any bugs.

You are using the excuse of " we try to do something different " while that is not really an excuse for these issues. The excuse should be " sorry we did not test it good enough in testnet before actual release "

This is the exact reason we have a testnet in this crypto life. : https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin/commit/5c0eff5d106afd5bc5e2a5af2520b5e2ea382166#diff-7ec3c68a81efff79b6ca22ac1f1eabbaR49

I assume he lowered the minimum age to test a few things. Very bad to do that on mainnet, even when you are in a testing network of your own.

You know what, I think I'm talking to a lot of stubborn people in here. I will dump my small balance anyway. Have fun

Peace
GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 03:35:34 PM

Peace

And yes...of course there were some forks! Because we developing faster...we developing with more energy. Shall I tell you, how much Ethereum forked his coin?  You wouldnt imagined that.

Greetz
Meta

Did I say you guys game the system? Did I say you guys dumped your coins? these arguments are totally irrelevant to the situation here

Who says every little guy is in it for a fast gain? If you feel that way, why the superfly rewards?  Roll Eyes For your info I was not in it for the short term. I never am with my investments. Big or small

This is not ethereum, ethereum is a new kind of code. The code FLY is using is not new. Yes you are trying something new. And I will say it again. TESTNET.

Why do you want users to experience these issues with not properly working code? You release when you know things work. Otherwise you keep developing in testnet. There is a reason a testnet option was created, and you are not using it to its fullest it seems.

And yes the issue could have been solved in an hour. It was just a revert to the old code until the new developer pulled off the new code without any bugs.

You are using the excuse of " we try to do something different " while that is not really an excuse for these issues. The excuse should be " sorry we did not test it good enough in testnet before actual release "

This is the exact reason we have a testnet in this crypto life. : https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin/commit/5c0eff5d106afd5bc5e2a5af2520b5e2ea382166#diff-7ec3c68a81efff79b6ca22ac1f1eabbaR49

I assume he lowered the minimum age to test a few things. Very bad to do that on mainnet, even when you are in a testing network of your own.

You know what, I think I'm talking to a lot of stubborn people in here. I will dump my small balance anyway. Have fun

Peace

You don't understand this coin at all. This is not a traders coin. This is not a short-term coin. This is not a "impatient user" coin.

And the list goes on and on...

This is a coin that has never tried before.

Like you say: Peace.

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
Crypto_Towelie

Coin Developer

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:48:01 PM

My posts are based on my own experience as a developer. I am not saying this coin is a short term or a daytrader coin at all!? I invested a little bit of my money in this coin because of that.  So there is no one here who understands my posts from a critic side? This has nothing to do with patient or impatient, but with code quality and proper working software. That you don't roll out unless it works 100%.

Peace
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 03:48:51 PM

My posts are based on my own experience as a developer. I am not saying this coin is a short term or a daytrader coin at all!? I invested a little bit of my money in this coin because of that.  So there is no one here who understands my posts from a critic side? This has nothing to do with patient or impatient, but with code quality and proper working software. That you don't roll out unless it works 100%.

Peace

I am sure u r not experienced enough Wink
Crypto_Towelie

Coin Developer

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 03:55:56 PM

My posts are based on my own experience as a developer. I am not saying this coin is a short term or a daytrader coin at all!? I invested a little bit of my money in this coin because of that.  So there is no one here who understands my posts from a critic side? This has nothing to do with patient or impatient, but with code quality and proper working software. That you don't roll out unless it works 100%.

Peace

I am sure u r not experienced enough Wink

Very mature response. You don't even know me. You know nothing about my background in crypto currencies. Again all the things I pointed out in my previous posts are just ignored. How sad is that?

I think this reply says enough about you already. Wake up and face reality man.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: