Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:32:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163608 times)
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 03:09:59 AM

Could someone from the fly team please explain how the fee system has been implemented.

Some clarity about all types of transaction costs and what wallets are exempt from what would be appreciated.

Hi, the tx fees are posted on the OP. I still have to clean it up a bit and finish calculating the percentages. Also in your wallet before you make a transaction the fee is displayed. The wallet "exemption" is for withdrawals only. No member has exemptions for sending funds, not even myself. The only wallet exempt from sending fees is the superfly wallet. If you want to sell your coins, you simply setup "savings" and point your wallet to Crytopia and your stakes will go there. Or you can slowly sell from your main wallet to avoid very high fees. Im still waiting to hear that Crytopia has updated to the latest wallet.

Thank you

Vegas

Question:
i buy 500 flycoins on cryptopia , when i withdraw , what amount will i actually receive?
Also will Crytopia still be charged the sender's penalty, if so won't that be a problem, as you will still have to compensate them, or was their a solution to that issue in the update?

AG18

Crytopia will no longer be charged for withdrawals. The fee is paid by the user. This funds the Superfly wallet. Most people that are active on the thread and support fly, and have done a name claim on the richlist have a withdrawal exemption. We didnt exempt everyone because there is room for abuse. So if you support fly and we see you active on the thread, on a regular basis and you do a name claim, then we can grant you a withdrawal exemption. Its just something that happens naturally. We know who our supporters are.  Ive gone as far as 100 FLY in the tx fees. I would not withdraw 500 FLY without an exemption. FLY is ever evolving. We passed a major landmark today that we have worked so hard to achieve, and for now, I think we shall just relax for a while.

Thanks for your question.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 03:23:22 AM

Could someone from the fly team please explain how the fee system has been implemented.

Some clarity about all types of transaction costs and what wallets are exempt from what would be appreciated.

Hi, the tx fees are posted on the OP. I still have to clean it up a bit and finish calculating the percentages. Also in your wallet before you make a transaction the fee is displayed. The wallet "exemption" is for withdrawals only. No member has exemptions for sending funds, not even myself. The only wallet exempt from sending fees is the superfly wallet. If you want to sell your coins, you simply setup "savings" and point your wallet to Crytopia and your stakes will go there. Or you can slowly sell from your main wallet to avoid very high fees. Im still waiting to hear that Crytopia has updated to the latest wallet.

Thank you

Vegas

Question:
i buy 500 flycoins on cryptopia , when i withdraw , what amount will i actually receive?
Also will Crytopia still be charged the sender's penalty, if so won't that be a problem, as you will still have to compensate them, or was their a solution to that issue in the update?

AG18

The answer is YES you will be charged 10% of the transaction, and this will go into the SuperFLY fund.

So, the best advice is DON'T transfer 500 FLY at once!

Go for the 100 FLY 'qualification' first, or, let Vegas know you have 100 FLY sitting in the Xchange to put into your MAIN wallet.   Do a Tweet and you may be able to be added to the exemption list after your first 100 FLY.

Then transfer the remaining FLY into your MAIN wallet that should be exempted from the Anti-Dumping fee.
midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 03:42:48 AM

Are you planning to launch an online wallet for new comers?

Basically I don't want to run the full node for every alt-coin I want to try.

My 1Tb hard drive is full with blocks from various coins (Bitcoin consuming the maximum part among them Tongue).

So please try to launch an online wallet.

Thanks.

there is something between a webwallet and a full node

and thats a lightweight wallet

means private key stay with u so no need to trust someone else

just the blockchain will be used from a service provider

means no blockchain downloaded onto ur PC

a example is https://electrum.org/#home
and there is a way set up such a thing for altcoins like FLY too

not as a shortterm goal but longterm im pretty sure such or a similar lightweight wallet solution will be avaiable

I am thinking of setting up a light wallet for FLY and a few other coins I have. 
I currently have a VM dedicated to wallets and the memory demands keep growing.
I'm thinking of keeping the blockchains on my dedicated linux server (in a datacenter) and using light wallet apps on the VM to keep the private key part private.

Once the forking of FLY is stable I will tinker with the idea a bit more.
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 04:09:19 AM

My 1Tb hard drive is full with blocks from various coins (Bitcoin consuming the maximum part among them Tongue).

Thanks.

not as a shortterm goal but longterm im pretty sure such or a similar lightweight wallet solution will be avaiable

I am thinking of setting up a light wallet for FLY and a few other coins I have. 
I'm thinking of keeping the blockchains on my dedicated linux server (in a datacenter) and using light wallet apps on the VM to keep the private key part private.

if by light wallet you mean one that demands less memory, then i found a way to do that with normal wallets a while back and have put it into a few coins that i manage, along with my new wallets, the key is to not keep the whole block index while being able to access the whole thing
midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 04:14:18 AM

Thanks.

if by light wallet you mean one that demands less memory, then i found a way to do that with normal wallets a while back and have put it into a few coins that i manage, along with my new wallets, the key is to not keep the whole block index while being able to access the whole thing

Exactly.  I was thinking of using HASHed checkpoints in the blockchain reduce the memory usage.
A series of HASHes instead of the whole blockchain would use a lot less memory.  And a vervification of the series could always be done at anytime to check the vailidity of the HASHes.
Argon18

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:55:13 AM

The answer is YES you will be charged 10% of the transaction, and this will go into the SuperFLY fund.

Go for the 100 FLY 'qualification' first, or, let Vegas know you have 100 FLY sitting in the Xchange to put into your MAIN wallet.   Do a Tweet and you may be able to be added to the exemption list after your first 100 FLY.

Then transfer the remaining FLY into your MAIN wallet that should be exempted from the Anti-Dumping fee.

So i would only receive 450 of my 500 fly purchase.

i finally see the economics of this coin, these 10% fees, ya basically created a taxation system on fly coin, where those that jump thru the requested hoops can be exempt from that taxation.
Those like me , that will refuse to tweet or name my wallet will be subjected to the full/double taxation.
Cause i be taxed when i withdraw from the exchange and when i sent coins to the exchange.
When ya look at it 1000 coins transferred 10 times , it will put a > cumulative 60% directly into the superfly wallet.
Plus the ones on Team fly will be able to send to the exchange for free to sell their extra coins without a fee, by marking it as savings.

Ya created an system where the Team Fly (Elites) profit directly off of everyone not willing to be a member of team fly.
Plus the fee itself will hamper commerce.

Good Luck ya gonna need it or a whole lot of suckers.   Smiley

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 07:11:10 AM

Go for the 100 FLY 'qualification' first, or, let Vegas know you have 100 FLY sitting in the Xchange to put into your MAIN wallet.   Do a Tweet and you may be able to be added to the exemption list after your first 100 FLY.

i finally see the economics of this coin, these 10% fees, ya basically created a taxation system on fly coin, where those that jump thru the requested hoops can be exempt from that taxation.
Those like me , that will refuse to tweet or name my wallet will be subjected to the full/double taxation.
Cause i be taxed when i withdraw from the exchange and when i sent coins to the exchange.
When ya look at it 1000 coins transferred 10 times , it will put a > cumulative 60% directly into the superfly wallet.
Plus the ones on Team fly will be able to send to the exchange for free to sell their extra coins without a fee, by marking it as savings.

Ya created an system where the Team Fly (Elites) profit directly off of everyone not willing to be a member of team fly.

Good Luck ya gonna need it or a whole lot of suckers.   Smiley

AG18

You nailed it sir. Or an easier way to say it would be :

I will sleep like a baby tonight knowing when I wake up tomorrow my investment wont be dumped to nothing Smiley

Night all!!

Vegas......................................................BABY Wink

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:26:28 AM

Good Luck ya gonna need it or a whole lot of suckers.   Smiley

AG18

Well, my friend, if you search for just another pump and dump coins where people can take advantage of poos unsuspecting noobs to take their money away, you re DEFINITELY in the wrong thread. FLY is all about loyalty, friendship, community and joint projects. If you want to be a part of this community, be prepared to give something and not just receive. If you have no patience for that, I m sure you can easily find tons of pumps and dumps alts to play with.

The rest of us are going to continue building this great coin and community. It s time to bring honesty into crypto and DUMPERS AND SPECULATORS CAN SUCK MY BIG FAT DICK!!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:59:17 AM

Cryptopia ANN updated links, pics

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
CoinFriend

Activity: 266

support.

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:38:10 PM

10-15   Fly send then tx is  2.5  fly
    15-20   Fly send then tx is  3 fly
    20-25   Fly send then tx is  4.5 fly
    25-30   Fly send then tx is  5.7 fly
    30-35   Fly send then tx is  6.8 fly
    35-40   Fly send then tx is  8.2 fly
    40-45   Fly send then tx is  12
    45-50   Fly send then tx is  15
    50-60   Fly send then tx is  17
    60-70   Fly send then tx is  22
    70-80   Fly send then tx is  26
    80-90   Fly send then tx is  30
    90-100  Fly send then tx is  35

Question, about the fees?

10.0 - 14.99999999   Fly send then tx is  2.5  fly
15.0 - 29.99999999   Fly send then tx is  3 fly
20.0 - 24.99999999   Fly send then tx is  4.5 fly
25-30   Fly send then tx is  5.7 fly
30-35   Fly send then tx is  6.8 fly

Wink

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:49:52 PM

Question, about the fees?

10.0 - 14.99999999   Fly send then tx is  2.5  fly
15.0 - 29.99999999   Fly send then tx is  3 fly
20.0 - 24.99999999   Fly send then tx is  4.5 fly
25-30   Fly send then tx is  5.7 fly
30-35   Fly send then tx is  6.8 fly

Wink

Here is the code for the fees

https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin/blob/master/src/additionalfee.cpp#L5

Code:
int64_t AdditionalFee::GetAdditionalFeeFromTable(int64_t additionalValue) //keesdewit
{
int64_t additionalValueInternal = additionalValue / COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal <= 0)
return 0;

if (additionalValueInternal < 0.001)
return 0.00001 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 0.001 && additionalValueInternal < 0.01)
return 0.0001 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 0.01 && additionalValueInternal < 0.1)
return 0.001 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 0.1 && additionalValueInternal < 1)
return 0.01 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 1 && additionalValueInternal < 1.5)
return 0.02 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 1.5 && additionalValueInternal < 2)
return 0.04 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 2 && additionalValueInternal < 2.5)
return 0.1 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 2.5 && additionalValueInternal < 3)
return 0.15 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 3 && additionalValueInternal < 3.5)
return 0.4 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 3.5 && additionalValueInternal < 4)
return 0.5 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 4 && additionalValueInternal < 4.5)
return 0.55 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 4.5 && additionalValueInternal < 5)
return 0.7 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 5 && additionalValueInternal < 5.5)
return 0.8 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 5.5 && additionalValueInternal < 6)
return 0.95 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 6 && additionalValueInternal < 6.5)
return 1 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 6.5 && additionalValueInternal < 7)
return 1.3 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 7 && additionalValueInternal < 7.5)
return 1.6 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 7.5 && additionalValueInternal < 8)
return 1.8 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 8 && additionalValueInternal < 8.5)
return 1.9 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 8.5 && additionalValueInternal < 9)
return 2 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 9 && additionalValueInternal < 10)
return 2.2 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 10 && additionalValueInternal < 15)
return 2.5 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 15 && additionalValueInternal < 20)
return 3 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 20 && additionalValueInternal < 25)
return 4.5 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 25 && additionalValueInternal < 30)
return 5.7 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 30 && additionalValueInternal < 35)
return 6.8 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 35 && additionalValueInternal < 40)
return 8.2 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 40 && additionalValueInternal < 45)
return 12 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 45 && additionalValueInternal < 50)
return 15 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 50 && additionalValueInternal < 60)
return 17 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 60 && additionalValueInternal < 70)
return 22 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 70 && additionalValueInternal < 80)
return 26 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 80 && additionalValueInternal < 90)
return 30 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 90 && additionalValueInternal < 100)
return 35 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 100 && additionalValueInternal < 120)
return 45 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 120 && additionalValueInternal < 140)
return 60 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 140 && additionalValueInternal < 160)
return 72 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 180 && additionalValueInternal < 200)
return 90 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 200 && additionalValueInternal < 250)
return 100 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 250 && additionalValueInternal < 300)
return 120 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 300 && additionalValueInternal < 400)
return 160 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 400 && additionalValueInternal < 500)
return 185 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 500 && additionalValueInternal < 600)
return 220 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 600 && additionalValueInternal < 700)
return 260 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 700 && additionalValueInternal < 800)
return 300 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 800 && additionalValueInternal < 900)
return 350 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 900 && additionalValueInternal < 1000)
return 500 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 1000 && additionalValueInternal < 2000)
return 999 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 2000 && additionalValueInternal < 4000)
return 1999 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 4000 && additionalValueInternal < 6000)
return 3999 * COIN;

if (additionalValueInternal >= 6000 && additionalValueInternal < 8000)
return 5999 * COIN;

return additionalValueInternal * 99 / 100;
}
Argon18

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 05:20:18 PM

Well, my friend, if you search for just another pump and dump coins where people can take advantage of poos unsuspecting noobs to take their money away, you re DEFINITELY in the wrong thread. FLY is all about loyalty, friendship, community and joint projects. If you want to be a part of this community, be prepared to give something and not just receive. If you have no patience for that, I m sure you can easily find tons of pumps and dumps alts to play with.

The rest of us are going to continue building this great coin and community. It s time to bring honesty into crypto and DUMPERS AND SPECULATORS CAN SUCK MY BIG FAT DICK!!

Listen up, Gay boy .
Don't think i don't know ya going to sell fly to pump diamond.
A community that pure source of income relies on taxation, don't think ya are any better than politicians , cause ya not.
Ya still taking advantage of others for ya profit as this system gives ya free transfer to buy & sell.
That why ya need suckers to buy & sell to pay into superfly, so superfly pays ya,
sorry it is pure Greed , even if Vegas is honest about it being a tax.
And before long Vegas will start dropping members from team fly cause they did not meet all of the new requirements, he will create.  Smiley

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 05:39:58 PM

Listen up, Gay boy .
A community that pure source of income relies on taxation, don't think ya are any better than politicians , cause ya not.
Ya still taking advantage of others for ya profit as this system gives ya free transfer to buy & sell.
That why ya need suckers to buy & sell to pay into superfly, so superfly pays ya,
And before long Vegas will start dropping members from team fly cause they did not meet all of the new requirements, he will create.  Smiley

AG18

I think you are missing the part where the transfer fees apply to withdrawals from ALL MAIN wallets.  The fee exemption is only for the deposits to Main wallet addresses and transfers from PoS address.

Any of the bagholders (over 5000 FLY) do not receive proceeds from the SuperFLY.  So your statements or opinions about profitting from the little guy is misguided.  The transaction fees discourage multiple wallets and pumping and dumping.

The Name Claim keeps the identity of major holders of FLY open to see and track if someone is going against the ideals of the coin as a steady investment, not a day traded pump and dump coin.
Argon18

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:01:54 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 06:37:00 PM by Argon18

I think you are missing the part where the transfer fees apply to withdrawals from ALL MAIN wallets.  The fee exemption is only for the deposits to Main wallet addresses and transfers from PoS address.

Any of the bagholders (over 5000 FLY) do not receive proceeds from the SuperFLY.  So your statements or opinions about profitting from the little guy is misguided.  The transaction fees discourage multiple wallets and pumping and dumping.

The Name Claim keeps the identity of major holders of FLY open to see and track if someone is going against the ideals of the coin as a steady investment, not a day traded pump and dump coin.

Ya own words

Go for the 100 FLY 'qualification' first, or, let Vegas know you have 100 FLY sitting in the Xchange to put into your MAIN wallet.   Do a Tweet and you may be able to be added to the exemption list after your first 100 FLY.

If you want to sell your coins, you simply setup "savings" and point your wallet to Crytopia and your stakes will go there.

Everyone with any sense will stay under the 5000 fly , so they keep receiving the superfly, no different than corporations playing games so they only show an income of $1 per year when they made billions. No morals there just greed. Sorry the high & mighty line does not ring true for this coin.

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:12:58 PM

Listen up, Gay boy .

AG18

My friend, I was dealing with crypto trolls when you were still in kindergarten. So, from now you re talking to yourself.

Community, pls do not feed the troll, it s not nice. 

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Argon18

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:21:21 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 07:00:14 PM by Argon18

My friend, I was dealing with crypto trolls when you were still in kindergarten. So, from now you re talking to yourself.

Community, pls do not feed the troll, it s not nice.  

Ya know, if ya had not said anything, i would have not needed to reply.    Smiley

AG18

By the way, Funny Ivan did not give a response to this  sell fly to pump diamond.   Wink
Me thinks, i struck a nerve.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 06:32:50 PM

Everyone with any sense will stay under the 5000 fly , so they keep receiving the superfly, no different than corporations playing games so they only show an income of $1 per year when they made billions. No morals there just greed. Sorry the high & mighty line does not ring true for this coin.

AG18

Damned...AG18, I have no sense and moved over 5k fly!

But hey, I wanna really see ur big crystal ball Wink It seems, u know MOSTLY more than all cryptos together ever created!

Greetz
Meta
Argon18

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:38:52 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2015, 07:29:15 PM by Argon18

AG18

But hey, I wanna really see ur big crystal ball Wink It seems, u know MOSTLY more than all cryptos together ever created!

Greetz
Meta

Never said ya were bright, where ya move it too?
i figured ya wanted me to ask , since ya shared.
Lost 500 fly just for moving 5000 , don't they teach math in school anymore?   Tongue
Juz so ya know, ya pee away ~$285 at current market rates into superfly.

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Argon18

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 06:54:16 PM

Greetz
Meta

YA Know Suckers, excuse me people like ya is just what diamond, excuse me fly needs to succeed. Smiley

AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Argon18

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 07:40:39 PM

Never let it be said, AG18 is not helpful.

Vegas ya can still fix this, change the 10% tax to a 1% tax , with No Exemptions for anyone.
So if anyone sends 5000 coins out , they are charged only 50 fly to the superfly.

Ya can still disperse superfly to team fly,
but at the lower taxation rate, ya can also get some commerce use out of it, so people can use it to buy and sell.
Which in the long run will make this a stronger coin.   Smiley

YA coin , Yer call,

AG18 Has left the Building  ==========>>>>>>

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████

▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: