Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:02:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163605 times)
Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 10:41:49 PM

hi team fly!

any bootstrap solutions?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 11:14:24 PM

hi team fly!

any bootstrap solutions?

the blockchain is only 30k blocks long. it shouldnt take more than a few minutes to sync up anyway
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 11:16:30 PM

hi team fly!

any bootstrap solutions?

Yes. Close flywallet. Copy this into your roaming/flycoin folder. Overwrite all files. This will take you to today. 3:00PM PST. with this peers.dat file, Im getting 30 connections. I will update op also.

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/FlyCoin-blockchain-12-2-2015.rar

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 11:17:36 PM

Thanks for you critiques. I would like to reply:

There are other ways to test a coin besides from the testnet. One could setup a closed environment based on the current block chain or just start the blockchain from zero. For blocking older versions with version.h my answer would be "it depends". My opinion is that you cannot say in general that it would cause high resource consumption. It depends on what you change. For the other things you say I share presstabs thoughts.

Yes there definitely are other ways to test than testnet, and I actually prefer the 'private fork' method, which simulates the actual fork that would occur but just puts it on a private network.

Concerning high resource consumption with invalid peers, that has been my experience with certain forks. Unless you modify the ban rules on the chain, peers can continuously request new blocks from you over and over and your machine will send chunks of the same part of the chain to them over and over. Better to avoid this if possible. For Fly I already modified the code to handle this properly for previous forks, for new forks there would just be a few lines added to the version.h and a few changes to main.cpp. But if nobody is complaining about high resource consumption, I don't see a need to do this right away.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 11:20:29 PM

Thanks for you critiques. I would like to reply:

There are other ways to test a coin besides from the testnet. One could setup a closed environment based on the current block chain or just start the blockchain from zero. For blocking older versions with version.h my answer would be "it depends". My opinion is that you cannot say in general that it would cause high resource consumption. It depends on what you change. For the other things you say I share presstabs thoughts.

Yes there definitely are other ways to test than testnet, and I actually prefer the 'private fork' method, which simulates the actual fork that would occur but just puts it on a private network.

Concerning high resource consumption with invalid peers, that has been my experience with certain forks. Unless you modify the ban rules on the chain, peers can continuously request new blocks from you over and over and your machine will send chunks of the same part of the chain to them over and over. Better to avoid this if possible. For Fly I already modified the code to handle this properly for previous forks, for new forks there would just be a few lines added to the version.h and a few changes to main.cpp. But if nobody is complaining about high resource consumption, I don't see a need to do this right away.

Yes. If 3 very skilled devs have all looked at these comments and say everything is good, then all is well with those areas.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
HiggsBosunBlues

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:54:02 AM

So I just tried to combine some of my inputs to the same address to help in staking, 205 coins in total.
The fee displayed in the wallet for doing so was zero and as soon as I submitted it, I lost 100 in fees to some random address.
I was charged 100 coins to send 205 coins to myself. wtf?

The address they were sent to is: FUvpVUAnEf9u4JPmVWymhV5o1BEvMQBcyP , I guess that's the superfly wallet?
My address: FEJAP8xQRzpWdqtUifpU4CCW9doiTHfZKv

Here is the transaction id: b73735de10c9126308258ebac8484f3350a1fd68d5d7393104f4dc920d34b7a3 but the block explorer isn't up to date so I cant even be sure of what the hell happened.

Totally shattered me. Took me ages to slowly accumulate those coins. You might want to fix that.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:59:04 AM

So I just tried to combine some of my inputs to the same address to help in staking, 205 coins in total.
The fee displayed in the wallet for doing so was zero and as soon as I submitted it, I lost 100 in fees to some random address.

The address they were sent to is: FUvpVUAnEf9u4JPmVWymhV5o1BEvMQBcyP , I guess that's the superfly wallet?

Here is the transaction id: b73735de10c9126308258ebac8484f3350a1fd68d5d7393104f4dc920d34b7a3 but the block explorer isn't up to date so I cant even be sure of what the hell happened.

Totally shattered me. Took me ages to slowly accumulate those coins. You might want to fix that.
Please PM Vegas. He will have your back.
HiggsBosunBlues

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:11:53 AM

Will do Woody, thanks.
xProphet

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:52:00 AM

Hi guys, i wan to share my idea about wallet.
As we can see, FlyCoin wallet is being updated oftenly, so everyone needs to check thread, look for the changes, download and replace the executable.
How about making an autoupdate option? When wallet starts then it needs to check for the latest versions, show some dialog with the changes and "Install" button.
We are making Fly better, and, IMHO, this option will make it much better and easier to use!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:53:20 AM

As we can see, FlyCoin wallet is being updated oftenly, so everyone needs to check thread, look for the changes, download and replace the executable.
How about making an autoupdate option? When wallet starts then it needs to check for the latest versions, show some dialog with the changes and "Install" button.
We are making Fly better, and, IMHO, this option will make it much better and easier to use!
I 100% agree with this idea because I've only been in FLY for a short time and I've already had to update my wallet 3 times lol And especially with a POS coin I like to make sure that I'm always up to date so that I can maximize my staking rewards Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:09:21 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 01:30:53 PM by vegasguy

...and that is why your with FLY. Because even though we have our tech challenges, our integrity is the highest EVER in crypto. Refunded!! This issue passed to devs to fix.

Date: 12/3/2015 05:01
To: HiggsBosunBlues refund from Vegas FEJAP8xQRzpWdqtUifpU4CCW9doiTHfZKv
Debit: -100.00 FLY
Net amount: -100.00 FLY
Transaction ID: aed481a1109a9e0f12c17e33eb4e74d8a80c683ec1ba2f660fa956baf8736190

A small part of FLY is to remove your worries and concerns. Its a tough road right now, but those that keep the faith and stay as a strong group will find a massive rainbow at the top of the mountain we are climbing called trust. Its steep, and long and treacherous. The very top of summit is called Truth.

My job as  team leader is to make sure no one falls, or is left behind. I feel the road might be too much for some. But , Im still going to hold us together until we reach our goals.

Why would I purposefully take the hardest road?

I always do.

The reason:

It has the most rewards. Think about your own life for a moment. Think of the most difficult things youve chosen to do? Has it not had the most rewards?

Yes, I could have chosen the easy path, and cloned another coin, just like the other 1500+ altcoin, and been done. But I wanted better for all of us. YOU deserve better than the landfill of rubbish/trash that you been getting served.

I WILL deliver the highest quality and most respected crypto coin EVER!

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:34:07 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 01:59:53 PM by vegasguy

I 100% agree with this idea because I've only been in FLY for a short time and I've already had to update my wallet 3 times lol And especially with a POS coin I like to make sure that I'm always up to date so that I can maximize my staking rewards Smiley Cheers

Love the idea. I will add this to the list. It may not come right away as we have more important coding to be done, first. But rest assured I want this implemented. I know it has been done. Ive already messaged both devs to include this when they can.

Vegas

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 03:03:31 PM

Love the idea. I will add this to the list. It may not come right away as we have more important coding to be done, first. But rest assured I want this implemented. I know it has been done. Ive already messaged both devs to include this when they can.

Vegas

SWEET!! Now, maybe, ... just maybe, some of you can see why I am so FREAKIN' AMPED about FLY. Best devs, Best community, Best altcoin ever. Fly really is a revolution in the world of cryptocoins.

CapnBDL
      Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
HiggsBosunBlues

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:21:57 PM

...and that is why your with FLY.

wow. Simply blown away by your generosity vegas. Most devs truly wouldn't give a shit. I really appreciate it.
I was mortified when those coins left my wallet and you sir have made my day. Consider me a long term grateful holder. I'm off to do a name claim and stake it up.

Cheers to you.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 03:28:18 PM

My biggest challenge is the mountain of mistrust in crypto caused be many others Sad . Ive accepted the only way to absolutely prove that I am , "The real deal", is keep on proving, I WILL do the right thing, EVER SINGLE TIME.

It might take a few years to prove this, and Im ok with that. As long as it takes. I wont EVER give up on you guys. EVER. Please dont give up on me.

Vegas

xProphet

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:12:11 PM

...my second idea is to finish the code, clean it up, make some public audits and then Vegasguy should get a certificates called "Proof-Of-Developer" and "Crypto-Certified Code".
This will add a LOT of trust to the coin, in my opinion.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:52:40 PM

My biggest challenge is the mountain of mistrust in crypto caused be many others Sad . Ive accepted the only way to absolutely prove that I am , "The real deal", is keep on proving, I WILL do the right thing, EVER SINGLE TIME.

It might take a few years to prove this, and Im ok with that. As long as it takes. I wont EVER give up on you guys. EVER. Please dont give up on me.

Vegas

There s no giving up on each other Vegas. That s why I love this community, in addition to DMD. People trust each other and trolls and speculators get excluded the moment they re discovered.
When community believes in each other and in this great coins, it s impossible to lose money.

Why? Cause this trust is what attracts people. Cause it s so rare in crypto.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
midnight_miner

Activity: 652

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 05:45:45 PM

SWEET!! Now, maybe, ... just maybe, some of you can see why I am so FREAKIN' AMPED about FLY. Best devs, Best community, Best altcoin ever. Fly really is a revolution in the world of cryptocoins.

CapnBDL
      Cool

Capn, you forgot to mention some of the most entertaining and almost addictive drama that plays out in the Forum.

I catch myself checking the thread everyday, just to see what is happening next!

Grin Angry Shocked Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Undecided 

Who needs TV!

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:03:06 PM

CapnBDL
      Cool

Capn, you forgot to mention some of the most entertaining and almost addictive drama that plays out in the Forum.

I catch myself checking the thread everyday, just to see what is happening next!

Grin Angry Shocked Huh Roll Eyes Tongue Undecided 

Who needs TV!

Hey I warned everyone from day one that this would be a rollercoaster. Posted on page 1 (bottom). Posted August 17th 2015:

Ohh, this is going to be a wild ride

Depending on your position, you might laugh or cry, or both.

Trust me , you wont need promises to keep you "white Knuckling" your seat. If it gets too borning,I will even add some trolls for entertainment, some naysayers, and throw in some fudsters for fun. I will even throw in some haters as a bonus when it gets too quiet, and heat it up , and mix it all around, and if you start mouthing off with these idiots, Ill find the nearest exit, and open it, put my foot in your ass, then ill throw a parachute after you and watch you try to scramble to get it.

Vegas

hashmaster1

Activity: 851

Do You Even Onion Bro?

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:20:37 PM

Vegas
  To me you already prove it Vegas guy  when I got hack i lost all my coin you where there to help me  and I did not have any fly coins and you sent me 75 fly coin  to me  that meant everything that there are good  Dev   there was no other one that did that for me except a few community member's that help me out  when I got hack they took every coins from all my wallets that mine and bought  i had even I had sent btc to local bitcoin to sell they stold that to  so to me and many others you prove that you are unique just like your coin thanks for understanding     BIG TIME  VEGASGUY  

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: