Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163608 times)
iFUD4BTC

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 10:37:13 PM

So we still are struggling with implementing our antidump system. So Ive posted a 500 FLY coin bounty ($1000 worth of fly) to any dev that can get this system implemented and working perfect. Bounty is in our title and Im going to post it in "dev services". So we are still working on this. This massive bounty should get it solved.

Vegas

its not WORTH anything if theres nobody willing to pay for it.  try again.

$1000 worth of support?  nope.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 10:37:39 PM

wow it rain fly for a skilled dev!

hmmm rain fly sounds strange  Grin

but ya know what i mean

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 10:46:50 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 01:30:03 AM by mprep

wow it rain fly for a skilled dev!

hmmm rain fly sounds strange  Grin

but ya know what i mean

500 Fly =   $1.000 ($   2/Fly)
 500 Fly =   $2.000 ($   4/Fly)
 500 Fly = $10.000 ($  20/Fly)
 500 Fly = $50.000 ($100/Fly)

After reading our mission, and working for it, you can be sure, the dev not only will be rich paid for his work; Its more the name in Hall of Fame in cryptoworld!

Greetz
Meta
bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:14:56 PM

Vegas, thanks for your help. I'll see what I can do... I think that is a great bounty. Shouldn't be a problem. Long live FLY!

bitcoin_flapper

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:17:55 PM

--500 FLY BOUNTY ($1000) to any dev that can implement our "antidump"--

Aren't there skilled FLY devs working on it?
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 11:22:49 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 01:29:54 AM by mprep

Fear, that we could let 10 devs working?

Now u can see, how big our mission is...its not a little walk through 2 weeks...its FUTURE work!
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:30:32 PM

They are, and ive already spoken to 4 other very skilled devs, and they said this task is incredibly difficult. Most devs I spoke to refused to even try, thats why the bounty is so large. Im confident there is SOMEONE out there that can pull this off.  So Im bringing in more help.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iFUD4BTC

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:52:50 PM

They are, and ive already spoken to 4 other very skilled devs, and they said this task is incredibly difficult. Most devs I spoke to refused to even try, thats why the bounty is so large. Im confident there is SOMEONE out there that can pull this off.  So Im bringing in more help.

Vegas

youre not "bringing in more help", you're BEGGING for more help.

you wont get any help because the currency your paying in has absolutely 0 value outside of your tiny group of fanboys.

even the shittiest of exchanges begging for volume wont support it.

give up.
Th82

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 01:07:31 AM

I like FLY and the FLY Community.
Keep it up!
And never give up.
You Will Win in the End.

I see one specific problem (throughout the whole Cryptocoin Community)
Many people are just hoarding their Coins and are spending nothing to improve or contribute and just waiting for the Devs or "knights" to do the work.
How can we improve that?

Maybe some time later we need to implement a system in the Cryptocoin Space that encourages people to contribute ideas and their fair share (maybe though higher X% PoS Rewards for contribution
and negative PoS rewards for "just hoarding"?)
I call it "Anti-Hoarding" System.

However, this is only a suggestion and just my 2 cents

Regards
Tom

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
     ▄██▄█▄    ▐██▄███████▀  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀    █  ▄█▀██   ▀          █▄
  ██  ▐█  ███████                ██
 ██       ▐█████                  ██
▐█      ███████   █▄            ▄█░█▌
██▄  ▄▄███████▀         ▄       ▐████
████▄▄▐█▀█████         ▄██ ▄█▄ ██████
▐██████    ▀███▄█     ▄██████▄▐ ▀█▀█▌
 ██████      █████    ███████████▀▐█
  ██████   ▄██████   █▄████████▀  █
   █████  ▄████████▄███████████░▄█
    ▀███ ███████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄       ██
██  ████████████▀   ▄██  ██
██  ██████████▀   ▄██▀   ██
██  ████████▀   ▄██▀     ██
██  ██████▀   ▄██▀  ▄██  ██
▐█▌ ▐███▀   ▄██▀  ▄███▀ ▐█▌
 ██  ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▄████▌  ██
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀               ▀█████▄
▐████▀                   ▀████▌
▐████   ▐██████████████▄▄▄███████▄▄
▐████   ▐███████████████████████████▄
▐████   ▐██████▀                ▀█████▄
▐████   ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▌
▐████   ▐█████▄▄▄██████████████▄   ████▌
▐████    █████████████▀   ██████   ████▌
 █████▄                  ▄██████   ████▌
  ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████   ████▌
    ▀███████████████████████████   ████▌
       ▀▀████▌   ▀████████████▀    ████▌
          ████▄                  ▄█████
           ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Join the COLX community on:
TwitterFacebookTelegram
DiscordReddit Bitcointalk
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:54:02 AM

I like FLY and the FLY Community.
Keep it up!
And never give up.
You Will Win in the End.

Many people are just hoarding their Coins and are spending nothing to improve or contribute and just waiting for the Devs or "knights" to do the work.
How can we improve that?

Maybe some time later we need to implement a system in the Cryptocoin Space that encourages people to contribute ideas and their fair share (maybe though higher X% PoS Rewards for contribution
and negative PoS rewards for "just hoarding"?)
I call it "Anti-Hoarding" System.

However, this is only a suggestion and just my 2 cents

Regards
Tom

Hey tom!

Nice to see you here!

I agree completely. One of the biggest issues is that everyone is waiting for everyone else to do the work that needs to be done, the biggest need is to figure out solutions and what can be added based on each person's ability. People get more skilled as time progresses, but as a community (Bitcointalk as a whole), we need to stop focusing on trying to tear each other down and find ways where we can help.

For your Anti-Hoarding, it may not work as you want as if the negative reward Blocks are known, then people can skip these Blocks. Can you detail a little more as to your idea?
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:09:23 AM

i have a general idea of how to fix it. and i know about how i would go doing it. but i am not available for the next 10 days due to finals for school so its more no time for some of us. and im sure this thread would turn to 100% FUD if vegas just decided to wait the 10 days for me to take my tests
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:15:27 AM

Point of Clarification.
ZEIT Knights   Cheesy

Cool
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:36:59 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 02:56:42 AM by kiklo

If I understand correctly,
Please correct me if not right.

Your antidumping system will punish offenders by removing 10 % upon sending.
It seems to me the graduated scale & wanting to exclude some wallets is causing some of the problems.

Here is an idea ,
Just Charge your 10% fee as a standard transaction fee on all blocks sent with say over 10 Fly ( Just threw 10 in for consideration , as you may prefer another number).
Any amount below 10 Fly (or whatever number you chose) is only charged 1% (or whatever you decide on) standard transaction fee.
All Transactions fees are redirected to your Superfly wallet.

Do not try and exclude the Superfly wallet address from the transaction fee, just when you distribute fly , send an additional 10% , as it will redirect back into the superfly wallet anyway.

As far as the exchange goes, they can just post the warning of how much fly will be deducted upon sending either 1% or 10% of withdrawal.
Since it is a transaction fee , it should not drain away anything from the stakers unless they send it out.
Tip : If you want to merge blocks with fly and have like 1000 flys in 50 blocks, don't sent the 1000 all into 1 block by sending the 1000,
select the 50 blocks and send out like .000001 , this will merge the blocks but not charge you the antidumping transaction fee.

Any way , just an idea , Hope it Helps.

Cool

FYI:
Or to make it even simpler only charge 10% fee as a standard transaction fee for everything and no other rates.
Oh and the People in your Elite list, you can just resend them the 10 % fee from their sends from the superfly wallet.
You may want to make that like a Weekly or Monthly refund so it does not overload your time.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 01:54:42 PM

If I understand correctly,
Please correct me if not right.

Your antidumping system will punish offenders by removing 10 % upon sending.
It seems to me the graduated scale & wanting to exclude some wallets is causing some of the problems.

Here is an idea ,
Just Charge your 10% fee as a standard transaction fee on all blocks sent with say over 10 Fly ( Just threw 10 in for consideration , as you may prefer another number).
Any amount below 10 Fly (or whatever number you chose) is only charged 1% (or whatever you decide on) standard transaction fee.
All Transactions fees are redirected to your Superfly wallet.

Do not try and exclude the Superfly wallet address from the transaction fee, just when you distribute fly , send an additional 10% , as it will redirect back into the superfly wallet anyway.

As far as the exchange goes, they can just post the warning of how much fly will be deducted upon sending either 1% or 10% of withdrawal.
Since it is a transaction fee , it should not drain away anything from the stakers unless they send it out.
Tip : If you want to merge blocks with fly and have like 1000 flys in 50 blocks, don't sent the 1000 all into 1 block by sending the 1000,
select the 50 blocks and send out like .000001 , this will merge the blocks but not charge you the antidumping transaction fee.

Any way , just an idea , Hope it Helps.

Cool

FYI:
Or to make it even simpler only charge 10% fee as a standard transaction fee for everything and no other rates.
Oh and the People in your Elite list, you can just resend them the 10 % fee from their sends from the superfly wallet.
You may want to make that like a Weekly or Monthly refund so it does not overload your time.

there is at least 2 way abuse that ruleset but beside that nice try

the second way u wrote in edit is what i suggest too
make it normal high tx fees for everyone the normal way TX work
this way exchanges can easy handle them
still a problem that stay is what happens with exhange who used to run a coldwallet hotwallet setup
move coins between them would be very expensive

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:14:07 PM

Someone will solve this im sure. Even if you cant code or dont have the time to code, you can STILL earn this bounty by posting your answer, and if we feel it can truly work, we will try it and you WILL get paid. 12 team members that chat in slack will make sure of that. So if you understand the engine behind coins, throw out your ideas. No judgments, and I will deal with people that put negative judgement on other people suggestions. Throw out your ideas. It could be worth your time.

and yes someone already made a good suggestion, I should keep my fly as its so valuable and give a CHOICE of 140 LTC or 500 FLY.

SO they can choose to accept $500 of LTC if they dont see the value in fly. I would actually prefer this , but their choice.

Vegas.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:17:36 PM

Vegas

you wont get any help because the currency your paying in has absolutely 0 value outside of your tiny group of fanboys.

Wonderful suggestion!! Love it. Keep the great ideas coming. I will now offer choice of 140 LTC ($500) or 500 FLY ($1000) for bounty.

Thanks for your great suggestion!!

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:20:04 PM

Bounty updated to CHOICE of :

500 FLY ($1000)

or

140 LTC ($500)

to solve this riddle.

Even if you dont code, throw out ideas, if it works, we will code it, and YOU will get paid.

Make it official that it was YOUR idea by posting it here!!

Now EVERYONE can participate!

Thanks!

Vegas

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 02:27:10 PM

500 FLY ($1000)

or

140 LTC ($500)

to solve this riddle.

Even if you dont code, throw out ideas, if it works, we will code it, and YOU will get paid.

Thanks!

Vegas

i love competition

can u lay out exact the requirement to claim the bounty
so whats the target mechanic what it must achieve exactly

i case i would win i give have of bounty into superfly  Cool

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:33:02 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 03:12:01 PM by vegasguy

500 FLY ($1000)

or

140 LTC ($500)

to solve this riddle.

Thanks!

Vegas

i love competition

can u lay out exact the requirement to claim the bounty
so whats the target mechanic what it must achieve exactly

i case i would win i give have of bounty into superfly  Cool

Thank you for pointing this out:

The goal: your idea must be able to accomplish this:

The "antidump system" must be able to charge SENDING fees, but NOT WITHDRAWAL fees as per our tx system on our op. (We have completed the SENDING fees, but NOT exempting withdrawal fees from Crytopia)

AND

** It MUST EXEMPT EVERYONE from withdrawal fees from our exchange Crytopia. (THIS is really the challange, the other two we have completed), so focus here.**
(NOTE: MANY have suggested sending an "exchange wallet" to Crytopia with special settings. They have already agreed to accept this. But be careful. If its so different, it will be rejected by the network.

AND

It must exempt only one wallet from sending fees and that is superfly wallet (we have already accomplished this).

Your idea MUST work upon completion of the code to claim bounty.

Good luck.

Vegas

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 03:11:38 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 03:22:27 PM by cryptonit

ok lets see if i got the requirements right:
every send transaction should have high fees
only a send transaction to and from exchange gateway address not

i mean thats easy stuff
so just add for superfly and exchange gateway that rules

transactions to and from thats addresses have no extra fees
people who deposit at a exchange dont send to the exchange gateway they send to their address at exchange

so they pay the fee
exchange if people withdraw send to the gateway address with no extra fees from internal addresses (like cold or hotwallet)(edited)
and from gateway to the guy who withdraw with no extra fees

any exchange task that need move coins can be done without extra fees
just always utilize the exchange gateway

to flag what is a exchange gateway address u can hardcode them into wallet (most easy way but not flexible)
i suggest add a few more addresses on reserve u can hand their private key to new exchanges without need to do a wallet hardfork
its minimal security risc for them that u know the key the gateway should never hold coins just forward them

u know my FLY address for 50% of bounty see the rest as donation to superfly

edit:

i spend now a bit time to try find exploits and sideffects

change can be tricky
if u make whole tx flagged as no extra fee it can be abused to send only a part to a gateway and the main transaction via custom change address to somewhere else

if u flag fee or not for each destination including change
that fix that

but it also mean that the change part of a free withdraw pay higher tx fees
exchange can solve this by send the change to gateway to
and later back from exchange to their hot or coldwallet

so its all solveable

but it need some work from exchange and im not sure they will spend that time at least not without some love

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: