Bitcoin Forum
August 30, 2024, 07:12:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163640 times)
bitcoin_flapper

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:54:22 PM

I see Dev Griffith is working on in-Wallet trading without the need and dependence of an Exchange [Cryptopia or whatever Exchange]. You Guys should implement In-Wallet trading with FLY-
This would cause a lot of advantages, add value and create trust and demand.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:55:35 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 11:10:15 PM by vegasguy

I still don't get the constant drive to enforce all these rules on trading. Its going to kill this coin before it grows any legs.
If I am not mistaken the vast majority of coins are already held by the FLY team so unless you do not have any trust in them dumping, what is the point of making it so hard for people to want to buy into this coin?

I still don't get the constant drive to enforce all these rules on trading. Its going to kill this coin before it grows any legs.

Many/most people dont see the reason behind all the rules, and write it off as "Vegas is a control freak".

I love this question because when I answer it, it will really open your eyes, and see the magic we are doing here.

Ever wake up in the morning and found out the coin that was "THE ONE", that special coin that would be your lotto ticket dumped to nothing, and dev no where to be found? We all have, many many times over. Anyone that says not has not been in crypto long enough or sitting on the sidelines.

I kept waiting for someone to come along and do something about it. I watched and waited for them to appear, and stand up and say "enough is enough". Im sick of every coin being a scam , and im going to do something about it. I waited and waited. They never came. The reason they never came is that person is me.

So what we are doing here is creating a safe haven for people that are "sick of it too", to invest in a safe place. You can sleep good tonight KNOWING for a FACT FLY cannot be dumped to nothing. In fact I hardly check the price because I know already that its rock solid and stable. It CANNOT be any other way. Even I have to pay brutally hard sending fees if I want to dump. Example if I decided right now I wanted to dump 500 coins , it would cost me more than 1/2 in fees. So isnt THAT a good feeling to know that no one can dump this coin, especially the largest holder? However if you want to sell at a sensible rate you can send a few coins to the exchange and pay 1%-2% , thus keeping prices high for everyone.

what is the point of making it so hard for people to want to buy into this coin?

Actually we have worked non stop to make it EASIER to buy into this coin by paying a large bounty to get the answer to a very difficult coding problem, that will make it possible for free withdrawals from the exchange.

Here is the part I dont understand: Do you really just want another plain old clone coin, thats the same as the 1500 other alt coins out there that have failed and worthless?

I want to invest and feel safe that no greedy idiot is going to dump this coin to nothing. Now they cant, and many are mad as hell they cant do that. But people that truly care about this coin, can and should sell off slowly and make nice profits while keeping the price high for the next person to enjoy the nice profits.

Thank you for these questions. It helps others understand what we are doing here.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:06:17 PM

I see Dev Griffith is working on in-Wallet trading without the need and dependence of an Exchange [Cryptopia or whatever Exchange]. You Guys should implement In-Wallet trading with FLY-

its like in early stages, the platform im building it on is just finishing. it relies on a coins standard TX fees... actually it might work... but its kinda a long way off.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:07:38 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2015, 11:20:00 PM by vegasguy

its like in early stages, the platform im building it on is just finishing. it relies on a coins standard TX fees... actually it might work... but its kinda a long way off.

Right now our work is focus on getting our tx system perfected. After that we can look at other ideas. Because, if we can do that.. we can do ANYTHING, and we can........and WILL Smiley

Ive added it to the list of updates to do, but you may not see this until the end of 2016.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:22:12 PM

Im not familiar with in wallet trading. Does this use some sort of digital escrow system before transaction completes, eliminating the risk of a plain OTC? For example, both users have to sign that they agree before funds are distributed?

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 11:23:58 PM

Im not familiar with in wallet trading. Does this use some sort of digital escrow system before transaction completes, eliminating the risk of a plain OTC? For example, both users have to sign that they agree before funds are distributed?

Vegas
In my eye its not important, because FLY is not a tradercoin...
iFUD4BTC

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:29:05 PM

bullshit tinfoil hat explanation

you are so full of shit its hilarious.

this coin is absolutely POINTLESS and VALUELESS.  your dearest VEGAS has tried to implement so much stupid bullshit in this coin NO EXCHANGE wants to support it AND there is NOBODY BUYING IT!  when nobody wants to buy the coins, HOW CAN IT HAVE VALUE?

get over yourself.  yes, the team is holding most of the coins but it doesnt matter because theyre WORTHLESS.

the fanboys wont agree but you wont see anyone but sheep investing in this nonsensical bullshit. 
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:53:24 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2015, 12:05:02 AM by vegasguy

Haha. I love trolls. Im just here watching my cat slap around a roach around the kitchen floor. Kind of reminds me , when I play with trolls. Eventually the cat gets board and kills the roach.

Doesnt it make you steaming mad, when a guy like me, with an american high school education, in less than 3 months crushes ever single cryptocoin ever made?

Whats funnier, is ive done my best to do everything wrong to test how far I can bend this bar called FLY, and I cant. Its rock solid. See, fud works on most other coins because they are weak and unstable. So they are easily damaged. I will even say publicly what a screw up I am and the dumb stuff ive done, and you know what will happen to the price. NOTHING. Its that strong.

Lets play:

Ive done more hardforks per month that any other coin in history
I have an exchange thats been down almost two weeks
Every wallet that has ever been released has had major problems, with crashes , bugs whatever.
Whatever could go wrong , has.

At the end of it. We are sitting at a staggering 500,000 sats in less than 2 months ($2 a coin!!!!).

Now im going to provide you the link to our only exchange, so you can see the actual damage you are inflicting on our price. I can already tell you what will happen to the price. NOTHING.

Now.. try to explain it. Because im not the sharpest knife in the drawer, you seem like a bright old chap, so maybe you can help me explain this.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=FLY_BTC

Yes by all means, please help me test the strength of the coin. We will work together even. We have only 1 bat, mind taking turns, so we can rest in between? If you can even put a scratch on it, my hats off to you sir. Have at it, I wont stop you. Ive tried like hell, and cannot even put a scratch on it. In fact, the more I beat on this thing, the stronger it gets, and the price goes even HIGHER!!?!?!?

Gawd I love crypto. Im glad I quit my "day job". Smiley

Vegas.....................................................wait for it............................................................................. ...............BABY!

iFUD4BTC

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:07:51 AM

1.6 BTC in support = VEGAS FAIL BABY!!!  

fucking moron.  must feel good to have a following of teenagers too stupid to figure out theyve been duped into buying some shitcoin.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:12:08 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2015, 12:52:29 AM by vegasguy

fucking moron.

Now take a deep breath. Sorry I got under your skin. I forgot YOUR the troll and YOU are supposed to get ME angry. Smiley I told you before, Im easily confused. My appologies. Really. Ill switch places with you right away and correct this.

When your done beating on it, take a rest and Ill tell you why its not even taking a scratch.

PEOPLE ARE SICK OF THE SCAMS IN CRYPTO, AND HAVE TAKEN UP REFUGE HERE: THE SAFEST COIN IN CRYPTO, EVER!

PEOPLE ARE SICK OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU, THAT COME INTO A THREAD, TELL A BUNCH OF LIES, CAUSE PANIC, AND THE PRICE DUMPS TO NOTHING.

SO THIS COIN IS DEDICATED TO YOU AND THOSE JUST LIKE YOU. BLAME YOURSELF FOR ITS CREATION!! YOU AND THOSE JUST LIKE YOU CREATED THIS MONSTER, AND NOW YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT.

Now, if you can , you need to shut me down as fast as possible, as we are growing in numbers exponentially by the day. This "Fire FLY" will soon engulf you and those like you in flames , unless you extinguish this fire now. If not, it will feel like an early trip to hell.  I will get true enjoyment out of watching you try. Ill sit and watch and laugh. NOW HERE IS THE BAT BACK, HAVE FUN!

lmfao!! Now its OUR turn, the honorable & trustworthy people to take back Crypto. Your days are NUMBERED, now go warn your friends too. We are coming for all of you!  ITS OVER!

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:41:04 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2015, 12:56:17 AM by vegasguy

Aww... man. Were did he go? I was just joking man. Come back Sad Ill even let you win?

I duuno why, its just FLY Smiley

There once was a troll, who swallowed a FLY, I dont know why he swallowed a FLY, I guess he will die.

Ok.. im bored. Anyone else want to try?

Vegas

iFUD4BTC

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:56:53 AM

fucking moron.

Now take a deep breath. Sorry I got under your skin. I forgot YOUR the troll and YOU are supposed to get ME angry. Smiley I told you before, Im easily confused. My appologies. Really. Ill switch places with you right away and correct this.

When your done beating on it, take a rest and Ill tell you why its not even taking a scratch.

PEOPLE ARE SICK OF THE SCAMS IN CRYPTO, AND HAVE TAKEN UP REFUGE HERE: THE SAFEST COIN IN CRYPTO, EVER!

PEOPLE ARE SICK OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU, THAT COME INTO A THREAD, TELL A BUNCH OF LIES, CAUSE PANIC, AND THE PRICE DUMPS TO NOTHING.

SO THIS COIN IS DEDICATED TO YOU AND THOSE JUST LIKE YOU. BLAME YOURSELF FOR ITS CREATION!! YOU AND THOSE JUST LIKE YOU CREATED THIS MONSTER, AND NOW YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT.

Now, if you can , you need to shut me down as fast as possible, as we are growing in numbers exponentially by the day. This "Fire FLY" will soon engulf you and those like you in flames , unless you extinguish this fire now. If not, it will feel like an early trip to hell.  I will get true enjoyment out of watching you try. Ill sit and watch and laugh. NOW HERE IS THE BAT BACK, HAVE FUN!

lmfao!! Now its OUR turn, the honorable & trustworthy people to take back Crypto. Your days are NUMBERED, now go warn your friends too. We are coming for all of you!  ITS OVER!

Vegas

safe?  how is it safe when there is absolutely no value to it?  the blockchain may be safe (which is doubtful) however nobodys investment is "safe", thats a fact.

again, if anyone gave a shit about this coin you would have more than the 1.6 BTC of buy support.  but, you dont.

youre living in a fantasy land child.  what youve developed here is nothing more than your average shitcoin with LESS than average support.

you lost.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:04:00 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2015, 01:23:59 AM by vegasguy

HAHAHAHAHA...

This is great. These trolls are stuck to the fly trap, they cant help themselves. Like moths to a flame.

FLY is the greatest threat to fudsters, scammers thieves and others like you. Want the proof? You are here spending your time trying to kill this threat. Trolls only troll big name coins. You will never find a troll in the thread of a dead coin. Only the biggest coins get trolls. That in itself validates FLY as a big name coin. The more trolls, the bigger the coin. $2 certainly got your attention, didnt it? Smiley Your really going to love us when we go OVER $5 , but, if you are as strong as we are, you MIGHT be able to shut us down now, and you should. Im telling you. Give us all you got, today, bring all your buddies, Ill supply free bats, and even help beat on FLY  myself!

Time to do damage check.. brb

Well..its just as I told you. The buy orders are HIGHER, AND its not getting dumped into. Its just as I told you. The more you hit this thing the stronger it gets. Maybe go get your buddies to help you. I think we are making this monster even stronger. I heard that FLY is the opposite in every way to every coin. Maybe this is why the fud is working in reverse and making it stronger? Just a thought.

I know.. lets chant "FLY is GREAT" and then do a price check. All together now.... FLY is GREAT, ..................................FLY is GREAT!

Ok ..nevermind. Thats not working either.

Ok look man, I feel sorry for you. I feel like a bully. There is something about me you obviously dont know, that some do. So, Ill say this kindly, just give it a rest. You wont win with me. TRUST ME.  Thats all. I dont want to get a rep as a bully, as im not. Im just having harmless fun with you.

Vegas

dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:23:37 AM

HAHAHAHAHA...

This is great. These trolls are stuck to the fly trap, they cant help themselves. Like moths to a flame.

FLY is the greatest threat to fudsters, scammers thieves and others like you. Want the proof? You are here spending your time trying to kill this threat. Trolls only troll big name coins. You will never find a troll in the thread of a dead coin. Only the biggest coins get trolls. That in itself validates FLY as a big name coin. The more trolls, the bigger the coin. $2 certainly got your attention, didnt it? Smiley Your really going to love us when we go OVER $5 , but, if you are as strong as we are, you MIGHT be able to shut us down now, and you should. Im telling you. Give us all you got, today, bring all your buddies, Ill supply free bats, and even help beat on FLY  myself!

Well..its just as I told you. The buy orders are HIGHER, AND its not getting dumped into. Its just as I told you. The more you hit this thing the stronger it gets. Maybe go get your buddies to help you. I think we are making this monster even stronger. I heard that FLY is the opposite in every way to every coin. Maybe this is why the fud is working in reverse and making it stronger? Just a thought.

I know.. lets chant "FLY is GREAT" and then do a price check. All together now.... FLY is GREAT, ..................................FLY is GREAT!

Ok look man, I feel sorry for you. I feel like a bully. There is something about me you obviously dont know, that some do. So, Ill say this kindly, just give it a rest. You wont win with me. Thats all. I dont want to get a rep as a bully, as im not. Im just having fun with you.

Vegas

Stop trying so hard Vegasguy...there isn't enough liquidity to exit properly.

Not hating... it is an interesting experiment.  Reminds me a lot of SYNC for some reason...
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:26:46 AM

HAHAHAHAHA...

Ok look man, I feel sorry for you. I feel like a bully. There is something about me you obviously dont know, that some do. So, Ill say this kindly, just give it a rest. You wont win with me. Thats all. I dont want to get a rep as a bully, as im not. Im just having fun with you.

Vegas

Not hating... it is an interesting experiment.  Reminds me a lot of SYNC for some reason...

Cool man. Ill answer that. Finally an intelligent comment.

Ok.. that IS true right now, however soon after our "antidump technology" is in place, I will relax our rules and allow those to exit gently if they want to. In the early stages of the coin when it was a baby and growing, I had to put strong meassures in place to protect it. In the near future, those measures will be relaxed so people can exit. This coin is NOT about locking up peoples funds forever. There will be an exit strategy put in place for those that want out. Thats only fair, and I want it that way. Also fewer people will invest when its so hard to exit when they want. I know that. So it wont be a wide open door to dump, but the restrictions wont be as tight as it is now, somewhere in between.

Great question.

Thanks

Vegas

dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:34:19 AM

Ok.. that IS true right now, however soon after our "antidump technology" is in place, I will relax our rules and allow those to exit gently if they want to. In the early stages of the coin when it was a baby and growing, I had to put strong meassures in place to protect it. In the near future, those measures will be relaxed so people can exit. This coin is NOT about locking up peoples funds forever. There will be an exit strategy put in place for those that want out. Thats only fair, and I want it that way. Also fewer people will invest when its so hard to exit when they want. I know that. So it wont be a wide open door to dump, but the restrictions wont be as tight as it is now, somewhere in between.

Great question.

Thanks

Vegas

Fair enough. This sounds like a situation where everyone makes money or no one does... I'm not an investor (for now), but I'm a fan.  Good luck man
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:38:15 AM

Great question.

Thanks

Vegas

Fair enough. This sounds like a situation where everyone makes money or no one does... I'm not an investor (for now), but I'm a fan.  Good luck man

I like your comments because its honest, intelligent feedback. So if you have any ideas to make this better, please continue to contribute.

Thank you again.

Vegas

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:41:26 AM

Probably better to implement your own exchange so that you can tailor the rules of the Fees. I don't see the Fees being the actual problem, just that Cryptopia and other exchanges only withdraw based on a flat rate so if you want to implement a % based withdrawal Fee, it doesn't fly without them recoding their exchange.

You should just throw iFUD4BTC on ignore if you are finding him too distracting and focus on solutions.
AltCoinEnthusiast

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 01:46:10 AM

HAHAHAHAHA...

Vegas

Not hating... it is an interesting experiment.  Reminds me a lot of SYNC for some reason...

Cool man. Ill answer that. Finally an intelligent comment.

Great question.

Thanks

Vegas
Hi there.
 -70%  and very low volume at Coinmarketcap.com ? Is that right?

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/flycoin/
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:08:16 AM

Yobit were told to delist and they wont. The wallet will not function there, so those that have FLY are dumping it as they cannot withdraw there, not now, and not in the future.

The true price of FLY is on our one and only exchange Crytopia. We are $1.88 with 173,106 coins.

True market cap: $325,439 .

Thanks

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: