Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:51:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163605 times)
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 11:08:08 PM

i have waited so long for withdrawal of coins, everyone is always tell me just around the corner in some days you can get the coins. NEVER has come. i ask again here, the coins ever will be able to come into my wallet?

likely not because this is a shitcoin that nobody except the moron running the show wants to support.

give up.

its over. 

shitcoin fail.

maybe i have to sell on exchange because no withdrawing it

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 11:15:55 PM

i have waited so long for withdrawal of coins, everyone is always tell me just around the corner in some days you can get the coins. NEVER has come. i ask again here, the coins ever will be able to come into my wallet?

maybe i have to sell on exchange because no withdrawing it
Unfortunately, Your options are wait or sell right now. But waiting may be better.
I would expect a heavy increase in traging activity when the new wallet is completed.
Prices have held well even without the ability to download.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 11:40:21 PM

Yes, you saw the $400 bounty I put up to solve this. This is how difficult this task is. We got our answer, and now we need time to code it.

Thanks

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 11:44:50 PM

Yes, you saw the $400 bounty I put up to solve this. This is how difficult this task is. We got our answer, and now we need time to code it.

Thanks

why are problems so complex

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:58:55 AM

why are problems so complex
Thanks for your question.

This is a system that has not been done before. Variable % TX fees for sending to exchanges
so that it encourages holding and staking while having very small or no fees for withdrawals from exchanges.
Staking POS to exchanges would be TX free to encourage holding and selling only stakes.

The high variable fees are distributed to small holders 100+ Fly to under 5,000 Fly who follow a few rules set
in the OP. The Exchange uses a typical wallet which creates the complexity. The wallet was set up but, when
tested had unexpected results on other parts of the code.

2 of the 3 problems were identified and solved. The final problem was the toughest. It has been identified and a solution
designed. Now that final portion of code is being written.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:05:30 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 02:39:07 AM by kiklo

OK,
New Idea to solve this issue at hand.

On Fly Wallet, There has to be Two different Types of Address for each wallet.

1 Type Address is call the Staking Address
Where you can store coins , but it stakes the coins so you gain your interest,
Whenever you send coins out of this type address , then you are charged the 10% which goes to the superfly.

2nd type address is called Non-Staking Address.
Any coins store here do not stake , so they do not gain interest.
You can send from this address without paying the fee.

Any Exchange would keep all of their coins in the Non-Staking type Addresses, so they would never be charged the 10% fee , and can send out the exact amount purchased.

Users will store their coins in the type 1 staking address to earn interest and if they dump , they are charged the fee.
Users that store their coins in type 2 non-staking address , would not be a problem, as it would be no different for them than buying it on the exchange and letting it sit there. But it would also give fly the ability to purchase items by using this address without the fee.

Additional Options :
You can place a limit on the amount of fly send out per block, if you feel the need.
Also the addresses need a slightly different prefix , so you can tell just by looking if the address is staking or nonstaking.
Example Staking address all start with FS, all non staking start with FN ,
2 separate type address on 1 blockchain,  Wink

Cool

FYI:
@cryptonit, if you claim this idea was yours first,
I will have to sue you for copyright infringement, Just Kidding, LOL  Cheesy
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:18:44 AM

Hello Vegasguy,

Sync stacked at block 2561... Fly version 1.73

Thanks

--okane--
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 10:07:49 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 11:57:39 AM by cryptonit

as a strong believer in FLY and a major stakeholder
i think i can share another interesting project with u too
knowing a bright future for DMD will affect FLY maybe too
who know what kind of interaction
between the old established DMD and the new upcoming FLY
the future might bring

Here is the link:

https://bit.diamonds/auction.html

my problem is i have so many coins i would love to carry in my sig
so i had to select just the main coin

but if people ask me what  is in my crypto portfolio

then FLY have a prominent spot

DMD NEM ERC FLY NOBLE NOXT XMG

all coins i am in touch with dev teams
and where no scam for sure involved they all work hard to deliver pieces towards the crypto economy each on his own way

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:52:41 AM

Week nr 2, maybe even 3 without a working exchange. ETA please?

This is really the most ridiculous thing ever in crypto. The chain roll backs after mintpal was hacked made more sense then this entire coin.

marketcap of 300K? no you don't. Where are you're buy orders to back that? there aren't. 3 people own more then 50% of the total supply. This coin is screwed.

You know, its not a trader's coin? You know, u have to think different than u knew the time before in crypto?
You see, how many interested ppl read this thread? ( (Read 87756 times)) Wink

So, u blame urself, what u write here! Of course, a lot of ppl will explain u our mission, or u read the OP. The 3 people, who owned 50% of the total supply can NEVER sell everything without loosing more than half of their coins! You know, that we have implemented a feetable? If these 50% would be transferred for selling, they would lose more than 70% of their coins

So, I am happy, that the developments need more time, so I know, our success will be huge!

Greetz
Meta

https://www.staisybit.com

Bla bla bla. You are full of shit, and you know that. Read back your old replies to my posts, sad kiddo.

ETA on working exchange? No info at all in op.

You dont release software which is bugged.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 12:02:47 PM

Bla bla bla. You are full of shit, and you know that. Read back your old replies to my posts, sad kiddo.

In respect to your thread u try to manage since Oct 17 ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1211727.0 , I would ask you, is this the modern style of a developer like u and ur proclaimed skills there, to analyze a coin?

Greetz
Meta
Crypto_Towelie

Coin Developer

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:06:47 PM

In respect to your thread u try to manage since Oct 17 ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1211727.0 , I would ask you, is this the modern style of a developer like u and ur proclaimed skills there, to analyze a coin?

Greetz
Meta

Are you on drugs? Why do you link my services thread in here? For what reason? This is not relevant to the discussion and my questions. But we know that already. Read back on your old posts which also don`t add any value to my questions and concerns.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 12:10:46 PM

Greetz
Meta

Are you on drugs? Why do you link my services thread in here? This is not relevant to the discussion and my questions. But we know that already. Read back on your old posts which also don`t add any value to my questions and concerns.

Because u r not really interested in the answers! If u read back everything, vegasguy did its best, to answered ALL!
Fly is not here to be deadtraded in few weeks. What we do here is unique in cryptoworld. Antidump-feetable!!!

My link to your post was only an invite for u, to maybe can give us feedback. U can always pm Vegasguy here and imagine ur suggestions!

Crypto_Towelie

Coin Developer

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:20:32 PM

Greetz
Meta

Are you on drugs? Why do you link my services thread in here? This is not relevant to the discussion and my questions. But we know that already. Read back on your old posts which also don`t add any value to my questions and concerns.

Because u r not really interested in the answers! If u read back everything, vegasguy did its best, to answered ALL!
Fly is not here to be deadtraded in few weeks. What we do here is unique in cryptoworld. Antidump-feetable!!!

My link to your post was only an invite for u, to maybe can give us feedback. U can always pm Vegasguy here and imagine ur suggestions!

Who are you to think on behalf of other people? You are thinking way to high of yourself. You think i'm not interested, then why the hell would I ask the same unanswered question again?

I will ask again,

ETA on working exchange? (its not that hard to answer)

And please add detailed information in the OP about why the trading has halted for weeks, why yobit is not compatible anymore for trading etc. The OP only states info about where to trade, not on the issues that FLY is having at this time.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 01:35:12 PM

Greetz
Meta

Who are you to think on behalf of other people? You are thinking way to high of yourself. You think i'm not interested, then why the hell would I ask the same unanswered question again?

I will ask again,

ETA on working exchange? (its not that hard to answer)

And please add detailed information in the OP about why the trading has halted for weeks, why yobit is not compatible anymore for trading etc. The OP only states info about where to trade, not on the issues that FLY is having at this time.

Don't worry about it, you guys are just getting worked up about non-issues.

Best way is that if Vegasguy isn't sure about the implementation of his fee system, that he should create a hardfork in order to revert the current method until which time he can perfect it the way he needs. This would probably be best for now to allow everyone to transact Coins freely.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 02:24:21 PM

Best way is that if Vegasguy isn't sure about the implementation of his fee system, that he should create a hardfork in order to revert the current method until which time he can perfect it the way he needs. This would probably be best for now to allow everyone to transact Coins freely.

basical good thinking on ur side
but as i understand the massive activity on slack some form of solution is near (few days maybe)
and it would create more harm then help to add another fork in between the release of the fix

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:36:04 PM

Guys we know the solution. It was given to us by Griffith. However it is going to take time to implement. I have over 500 coins myself in Crytopia myself. I want my coins out too. The problem is TIME. This is a very complex system and is not easily implemented. Ive even reached out to hire a 3rd and 4th dev named Sakr, and pollforall .

So as you can see I putting my own money in this to get this fixed as fast as possible, including $400 worth of litecoins for the bounty just to get the solution. Im as frustrated as the rest of you, and Im paying loads of money to get this fixed as fast as possible. I want my money out like the rest of you. So I DO understand your frustration, and its on my mind every minute of the day to get the exchange going again. Im stressed over this. But we have to wait until the code is done. Ive done all I can to speed this up. If you are extremely talented dev, and think you can code this correctly, step up, and I will pay you too. We need all the help we can get, but you must be a master coder, as this is the hardest task youve ever done.

Here is my coins on Crytopia. I will get them out like the rest of you, but it wont be today. Also notice I have another order for 300 more coins (.5 BTC) , because I know soon I will get my coins out.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:58:03 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 03:27:01 PM by vegasguy

To speed things up we may just do a minimal update that keeps the existing code in place and fixes small bugs and manually exempts users from withdrawals from the richlist. We may have to do this major update (that exempts everyone later). So if you want an exemption from the richlist for withdrawals , PM Keesdewit with your MAIN bitcointalk account and request an exemption from withdrawals.

PLEASE CHECK AND SEE IF YOU ARE ALREADY EXEMPTED ON THE LIST BEFORE YOU BLOW UP THE PM BOX OF KEES:

IF your name is on this list, you will NOT pay fees to withdrawl from exchange:

https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin/blob/7f5101ab7bf16cc9f94f6c9fc932c902e0dc29d9/src/additionalfee.cpp#L168

His pm addy is : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=390370

Vegas

Crypto_Towelie

Coin Developer

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 03:32:33 PM

This is exactly what I said last time. It was ignored and I was being an ass in the eyes of some people.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 03:43:38 PM

This is exactly what I said last time. It was ignored and I was being an ass in the eyes of some people.

We all should respect us; in my eyes I see u never as an ass! Should my words sounds so to you, so please, I would like to deeply apologize!

Its not easy, to support unique developments with really deep sense and really big potential for future like FLY has. I love this "baby" like my own flesh!

So...we find a healthy base to communicate each other! :-)

Greetz
Meta
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:09:41 PM

Everyone is under stress because of this right now. So I sent a pm to kees to see if we can revert back to the old system that will still have high tx fees and free withdrawals for those that are on the list I posted in my last post. If your not on that list then PM kees so he can add you. I think for now this is the best way. I never thought we would be down on the exchange for this long. But make no mistake, I FULLY understand the urgency to get the exchange working. Its on my mind every minute of every day. So for now, I work on getting the "old system" working again, and then we can take our time with what we really want to do. Guys, I want to apologize for this. I dont take this situation lightly. I KNOW its not good to have the exchange down this long. Im FULLY aware of the situation and will get everything going as fast as I can.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: