Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:27:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163608 times)
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:10:24 PM

What was the solution around your withdrawal problem that you came up with?

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:13:00 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 04:24:32 PM by vegasguy

Let me find it Presstab.. one sec. It came from Griffith. Ill pay you to code this in BTC . We are desperate. HELP !

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:20:25 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 04:31:16 PM by vegasguy

Solution from Griffith :

add another address type to the enum in CBitcoinAddress class in base58.h
have the wallet running in an exchangewallet mode use that enum for addresses, the addresses from exchange wallets using this selection from the enum will use a different address formatting than standard user wallet so they are easily identifiable by the network. the new exchange addresses will have a different and for the most part higher fee structure when receiving coins but be exempt from fees when sending coins. since all wallets will have the code there is no need for special nodes.

this solves the free withdrawl problem, and keeps the anti-dumping system in place.

problem solved

EDIT: when sending from an exchange address to another exchange address. the higher fees when recieving would overrule the free sending. This prevents people from the incentive to run thier own wallets in exchange mode and prevents moving around from exchange to exchange to manipulate the market (or something like that)

@ Presstab : Your opinion: Can this work or is it something you have to do and test and tweak?

Do you have a different solution?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:24:10 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2015, 04:34:52 PM by vegasguy

@Presstab: As we have been down from exchange so long, I was saying to Kees to revert back to code that uses high tx fees and selective free withdrawals based on richlist claims (manual), as the MAJOR update we really want will take weeks to implement. The code we have with manual exemptions is mostly finished except for a small bug with "return change", that Kees can explain. This just needs to be fixed and exemption list updated and it will work again on the exchange.  It will work again until the MAJOR update can be done. If you can help us I will pay you in btc. Also if you can help us, youll be talking to Kees , not me. If you want the details on the "return change" bug. PM me or Keesdewit.

Vegas

presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 04:52:38 PM

Solution from Griffith :

have the wallet running in an exchangewallet mode use that enum for addresses, the addresses from exchange wallets using this selection from the enum will use a different address formatting than standard user wallet so they are easily identifiable by the network. the new exchange addresses will have a different and for the most part higher fee structure when receiving coins but be exempt from fees when sending coins. since all wallets will have the code there is no need for special nodes.

this solves the free withdrawl problem, and keeps the anti-dumping system in place.

problem solved

EDIT: when sending from an exchange address to another exchange address. the higher fees when recieving would overrule the free sending. This prevents people from the incentive to run thier own wallets in exchange mode and prevents moving around from exchange to exchange to manipulate the market (or something like that)

@ Presstab : Your opinion: Can this work or is it something you have to do and test and tweak?

Vegas

I don't see what would be in place to prevent any normal user from using this special address type, so I am guessing this wouldn't work well. If I were to do this, I would just get an address that cryptopia says they own, and then if the transaction includes a signed message from that specific address (it doesn't even need to be to or from that address) then it could be fee free. But of course there are other ways to do it as well.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 05:41:36 PM

Solution from Griffith :

problem solved

Vegas

I don't see what would be in place to prevent any normal user from using this special address type, so I am guessing this wouldn't work well. If I were to do this, I would just get an address that cryptopia says they own, and then if the transaction includes a signed message from that specific address (it doesn't even need to be to or from that address) then it could be fee free. But of course there are other ways to do it as well.

users will be able to use the new address. but it would cost them more coins to do so than a normal address, so why would you?
presstab
Legendary

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 06:03:14 PM

Solution from Griffith :

problem solved

Vegas

users will be able to use the new address. but it would cost them more coins to do so than a normal address, so why would you?

I think I might have misread it the first time around, after a second glance i think that could make sense.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2015, 10:41:51 PM

Solution from Griffith :

problem solved

Vegas

I think I might have misread it the first time around, after a second glance i think that could make sense.

its nice idea but how a exchange manage coldwallet/hotwallet coin transactions without burn high fees

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:08:03 PM

its nice idea but how a exchange manage coldwallet/hotwallet coin transactions without burn high fees

Also what if the user wants to store his coins in a paper wallet  ,won't he still be charged the penalty?

IMO, Fly team should explore what I said earlier as it is really the only way that will work without side effects.

OK,
New Idea to solve this issue at hand.

On Fly Wallet, There has to be Two different Types of Address for each wallet.

1 Type Address is call the Staking Address
Where you can store coins , but it stakes the coins so you gain your interest,
Whenever you send coins out of this type address , then you are charged the 10% which goes to the superfly.

2nd type address is called Non-Staking Address.
Any coins store here do not stake , so they do not gain interest.
You can send from this address without paying the fee.

Any Exchange would keep all of their coins in the Non-Staking type Addresses, so they would never be charged the 10% fee , and can send out the exact amount purchased.

Users will store their coins in the type 1 staking address to earn interest and if they dump , they are charged the fee.
Users that store their coins in type 2 non-staking address , would not be a problem, as it would be no different for them than buying it on the exchange and letting it sit there. But it would also give fly the ability to purchase items by using this address without the fee.

Additional Options :
You can place a limit on the amount of fly send out per block, if you feel the need.
Also the addresses need a slightly different prefix , so you can tell just by looking if the address is staking or nonstaking.
Example Staking address all start with FS, all non staking start with FN ,
2 separate type address on 1 blockchain,  Wink

Cool
SpiralOut

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 11:49:05 PM

What a sad state of affairs.
Cannot say that I am shocked by the way things have turned out but I wont say I told you so.
If you guys want to extract any life whatsoever from this disaster, forget the control freak policies completely. Run the coin without the need to police every move on the blockchain.
The top holders still hold nearly all of the coins, if they dont dump there is nothing to concern yourself with. The rest is just egotistical bullshit that keeps people from wanting to buy in at all.

From memory, the coin was doing fairly well before all of these broken rules and ridiculous policies were introduced.

Or.. keep going the way of the governments and banks who want to tax every move you make with your funds and watch it die completely.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 12:10:41 AM

I like the concepts of FLY and am totally behind this coin but think that it would be really nice as soon as all these problems were figured out and maybe it would be kind of cool if some of the big whale holders of FLY showed some love for the little guys by maybe doing a little giveaway of a couple FLY to help us little guys out get a little more involved in this great coin and idea Cheesy I mean I just think it would definitely show a lot to the little guys if they did something like that to help some of us little guys out that don't exactly have the BTC to just buy a bunch of FLY Smiley You could host some giveaways or something to really show that you guys are truly in this for the little guys as well  Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

iFUD4BTC

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 12:37:51 AM

I like the concepts of FLY and am totally behind this coin but think that it would be really nice as soon as all these problems were figured out and maybe it would be kind of cool if some of the big whale holders of FLY showed some love for the little guys by maybe doing a little giveaway of a couple FLY to help us little guys out get a little more involved in this great coin and idea Cheesy I mean I just think it would definitely show a lot to the little guys if they did something like that to help some of us little guys out that don't exactly have the BTC to just buy a bunch of FLY Smiley You could host some giveaways or something to really show that you guys are truly in this for the little guys as well  Cheesy

if its as valuable as VEGAS makes it out to be why would they just give it away?

oh right.  because there is NO value. 
Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 12:46:01 AM

if its as valuable as VEGAS makes it out to be why would they just give it away?

Why do you care so much?
Rexxxem

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 12:56:39 AM

Why do you care so much?

thanks for asking!

mainly because VEGAS is such a huge fucking tool.  look at the guys posts, this is nothing but a huge popularity contest for him to make a few friends.  there is nothing new going on here, NOBODY would ever adopt any of the bullshit hacked into this bullshit.

soon enough, it will be dead for good.  that i assure you.

VEGAS...........DOUCHE!!!

Do you own any?

why would i buy a shitcoin that i will never be able to sell? 

youll see soon enough why they wont be able to be sold, even on your golden exchange.  just wait.  Grin

Well, it seems as if that shouldnt be any of your concern. You seem to give a heaping load of shit about something that youve already made perfectly clear you dont give a shit about..

What are you, 16? 17?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:06:12 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 02:13:51 AM by vegasguy

Its clear this guy is very young, and very angry about something that is unrelated to me. Im not worried. He can say whatever he wants. If he likes venting his frustration with the world here, ok. The proof is in my actions. I hate promises. I love delivery. Im here every single day working on this project. As Im retired this is what I enjoy doing for part of my day, everyday. Anyone can look over this project and see my pure determination and intensity, and pure passion about FLY coin. I can guarantee there is NOBODY more dedicated to their coin as much as myself, and if there is, I want to see it. I have NEVER missed one day of posting, not 1. I always keep my investors in the loop about whats going on. If he wants to try to bash this coin, I say let him. Its a test of the coins strength. Quickly he will find out it has no effect. See, the only issue we have is getting compatible with the exchange because of the my new unorthodox ideas ive been trying. So its not fair to everyone to keep exchange down, so very soon we will return to our old code to get our exchange working again. That is the one that still had high tx sending fees and most people exempted (manually) , but you had to put in a request to Keesdewit for that withdrawal exemption, but it worked. Then once we are active on the exchange again, we will take our time and test and roll out that major update exempting everyone from withdrawal fees. Until then , Ill get us working on the exchange again. Also it lets everyone know im doing the right thing. Heres why: A good fudster , does research and brings truth that hurts. The couple of times ive been ripped off, I make sure my 1 solid punch goes right into their heart, and I rip it out and hand it to them. I BRING FACTS THAT ARE VERIFIABLE, and when I post it with proof to back it up, they drop to their knees. Ask Spiralout, he wronged our team. Everyone wanted me to avenge the damage he caused, and so I did. I made sure he lost about 1/2 of his coins, and I even PMed him 3 days in advance and told him he would. LOL. I swore I would never use my gift as a weapon, but sometimes its too tempting and I let my passion about this project get the better of me. It was fun too Smiley I feel its my DUTY to protect the investors that have trusted me. So thats the worst this guy will find about me, that if you intentionally cross me, it will not be good for you. But this information is not new, and many know it. I am a good person, Im loyal and honest and caring and compassionate, im giving, but I have no patience for liars and thieves, and they bring out my nasty side. A good fudster brings facts about the dev or team leader that can be proven and verified. So its beneficial to me to keep him here, because if there really was anything that is negative and factual I can guarantee , he would have already posted it. There is a reason he hasnt, ive done nothing wrong. Im not perfect, but Im not a scammer or a thief or a liar. I wont run off and abandon my investors or crap like that. I took this project on and I will see to it that it not only works as intended, but stay for years, until I pass the torch to someone worthy of my hard work , years down the road. Until then I will be here EVERY DAY and enjoy the rewards with everyone, and enjoy the advancements. So that is proof to my investors, that I have unbreakable integrity and my character is strong, because if it was not, this guy would have posted it already, many times over. So everything has a silver lining. While he is screaming the word "fly coin" from the top of his lungs , he is getting more people to look at fly, and they will look past his worthless comments like "fly is worthless", and "vegas is stupid" ect, and find the most amazing coin ever created Smiley

I love Crypto Wink

Vegas

Rexxxem

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:18:06 AM

He can say whatever he wants. I would just prefer it to be at a less annoying and consistant rate.

An actual rebuttal would atleast make it a little more entertaining rather than just being a pure annoyance..  Grin
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:20:30 AM

He can say whatever he wants. I would just prefer it to be at a less annoying and consistant rate.

An actual rebuttal would atleast make it a little more entertaining rather than just being a pure annoyance..  Grin

I would respond..but LOL.. how to do even respond to "vegas is stupid", and "this coin sucks" and childish comments like that?? LOL.

Vegas

HiggsBosunBlues

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:28:06 AM

Hi Vegas.

Can you clearly detail how we get on this 'exempt list'
I sent a PM to Keesdewit over a week ago to claim my address with no response.
What exactly do people need to do?

For what its worth, it might be simpler and will probably create less confusion and more interest in the coin to just drop the selective fees until we are up and running with finalized and tested code.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:31:17 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 01:43:09 AM by vegasguy

Ya, all you need to do is PM Keesdewit your FLY address to get on the exempt withdrawal list. Did you give him your FLY address? He will need that too. Please PM him again and youll be exempt from withdrawal fees with the next wallet release. The version we had with high sending fees and free withdrawals based on fly address did work fine, so I dont want to take a step backward to no fees at all. It stopped working when we tried to exempt everyone from withdrawal fees. So for now we will use a code thats known to work. Also no fees at all does not fund the Superfly wallet, so that is not an option as people like their superfly rewards and I dont blame them.

Vegas

Rexxxem

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:38:31 AM

I would respond..but LOL.. how to do even respond to "vegas is stupid", and "this coin sucks" and childish comments like that?? LOL.

Vegas

Exactly. I feel like everytime i visit the thread its mostly him blabbing about some horse shit over and over for like a week. Figured i would take a shot at plucking the thorn, atleast momentarily.

Anyway, patients is key everyone! If you did your part and researched what you were buying into you would understand the schematics that drive this force..

You should all know why you are apart of this community. Ive been here, quietly, from the very beginning. POW, swap, implementations you name it... This coin has been ever so kind to me throughout the entire process. Shit, my only regret is not finishing out the proof of work phase..

Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: