Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:09:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163605 times)
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:42:17 AM

He can say whatever he wants. I would just prefer it to be at a less annoying and consistant rate.

An actual rebuttal would atleast make it a little more entertaining rather than just being a pure annoyance..  Grin

I would respond..but LOL.. how to do even respond to "vegas is stupid", and "this coin sucks" and childish comments like that?? LOL.

Vegas

Exactly. I feel like everytime i visit the thread its mostly him blabbing about some horse shit over and over for like a week. Figured i would take a shot at plucking the thorn, atleast momentarily.

Anyway, patients is key everyone! If you did your part and researched what you were buying into you would understand the schematics that drive this force..

You should all know why you are apart of this community. Ive been here, quietly, from the very beginning. POW, swap, implementations you name it... This coin has been ever so kind to me throughout the entire process. Shit, my only regret is not finishing out the proof of work phase..

Yes, you know already this coin will be one of those coins that will be sacred, and WILL go to the moon. Some see it , some dont. Eventually all will Wink

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Argon18

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:48:49 AM

He can say whatever he wants. I would just prefer it to be at a less annoying and consistant rate.

An actual rebuttal would atleast make it a little more entertaining rather than just being a pure annoyance..  Grin

I would respond..but LOL.. how to do even respond to "vegas is stupid", and "this coin sucks" and childish comments like that?? LOL.

Vegas

In the 3rd grade, it was easy, a few your mama so fat jokes and if the dog had not beat me over the fence ,
i be your daddy.   Smiley

Just Sayin,
AG18

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 01:49:34 AM

Vegas

In the 3rd grade, it was easy, a few your mama so fat jokes and if the dog had not beat me over the fence ,
i be your daddy.   Smiley

Just Sayin,
AG18

Right. Cool man.

Peace.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:20:18 AM

I just got to say that Vegasguy has always been straight forward with me and I've never had any problems with him or anything and I like that he decided to make a coin like FLY which is completely unique compared to other coins out there.  I also totally respect that Vegasguy wanted to create a coin that people would be more inclined to invest and hold their coins instead of looking to make another just pump it and dump it bullshit scam coin that every other coin out there is nowadays Smiley Keep up the good work Vegasguy Smiley I am still trying to scrape more and more FLY to hit that 100 FLY mark right now but it's tough to get some because people aren't that willing to sell their FLY which is a good sign but sucks when you are trying to get your hands on some Tongue Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:39:11 AM

Just sent a PM to Kees to be added to the list. I am usually not one to announce my wallet but having made a significant investment in this coin, I'll play along.
I just hope the potential of this coin is not killed by the rules on transactions and they instead contribute to its success.

It does concern me though.

Rexxxem

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 02:59:12 AM

Just sent a PM to Kees to be added to the list. I am usually not one to announce my wallet but having made a significant investment in this coin, I'll play along.
I just hope the potential of this coin is not killed by the rules on transactions and they instead contribute to its success.

I read an old post last night from Satoshis account on the forums telling a user that he was concerned over wikileaks using bitcoin. That bitcoin was in its infancy and that kind of adoption would absolutely destroy the project. He stated that they shouldnt " bring it on" as the user had implied.

Fly is super young and these guidlines are being put in place to protect your investment from the people that are looking to manipulate and saturate markets, get a quick buck and move on to the next ect.

I wouldnt imagine that this is forever. Things arent the same as they used to be. Fly is exposed to an entirely different envirement than it would have been years ago. Just long enough to let it blossom before it is mangled and left without a snowballs chance in...well...you know...
midnight_miner

Activity: 656

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 03:01:18 AM

BUMP!

I believe this idea has merit and deserves a valid response on if it could be implemented or too far of a code fork.

OK,
New Idea to solve this issue at hand.

On Fly Wallet, There has to be Two different Types of Address for each wallet.

1 Type Address is call the Staking Address
Where you can store coins , but it stakes the coins so you gain your interest,
Whenever you send coins out of this type address , then you are charged the 10% which goes to the superfly.

2nd type address is called Non-Staking Address.
Any coins store here do not stake , so they do not gain interest.
You can send from this address without paying the fee.

Any Exchange would keep all of their coins in the Non-Staking type Addresses, so they would never be charged the 10% fee , and can send out the exact amount purchased.

Users will store their coins in the type 1 staking address to earn interest and if they dump , they are charged the fee.
Users that store their coins in type 2 non-staking address , would not be a problem, as it would be no different for them than buying it on the exchange and letting it sit there. But it would also give fly the ability to purchase items by using this address without the fee.

Additional Options :
You can place a limit on the amount of fly send out per block, if you feel the need.
Also the addresses need a slightly different prefix , so you can tell just by looking if the address is staking or nonstaking.
Example Staking address all start with FS, all non staking start with FN ,
2 separate type address on 1 blockchain,  Wink

Cool

FYI:
@cryptonit, if you claim this idea was yours first,
I will have to sue you for copyright infringement, Just Kidding, LOL  Cheesy
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 03:06:20 AM

I read an old post last night from Satoshis account on the forums telling a user that he was concerned over wikileaks using bitcoin. That bitcoin was in its infancy and that kind of adoption would absolutely destroy the project. He stated that they shouldnt " bring it on" as the user had implied.

Fly is super young and these guidlines are being put in place to protect your investment from the people that are looking to manipulate and saturate markets, get a quick buck and move on to the next ect.

I wouldnt imagine that this is forever. Things arent the same as they used to be. Fly is exposed to an entirely different envirement than it would have been years ago. Just long enough to let it blossom before it is mangled and left without a snowballs chance in...well...you know...

I am with you on your thoughts here. Part of the reason I bought in pretty big was that these guidelines around the transactions were being put in place. I think they are a fantastic initiative.
My main concern is that they will take too long to bed down and interest in the coin could  be lost.

Having said that, I am confident in my investment and with patience, the slow release of my staked funds will be a long term payoff that will see me miles in front. I am in for the long haul here.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 03:34:27 AM

Fallout, you nailed it 100%!!! This is a long term investment that is secured by a unique antidump feature that protects everyone. You profit from your stakes , and this keeps the market still scarce, and prices high, and you can even sell some from your main wallet each day without taking a massive penalty on fees.

I listen to everyone. So if you have a suggestion for improvement, by all means please suggest. The rules wont tighten in the future, they will actually relax. I created a defensive position to protect my investors from short term traders/dumpers. Ultimately I am the one thats responsible for this coins performance. Once everything is in place , I will relax the rules and make it easier for everyone to move a moderate amount of coins easily. I probably will never make it easy to dump large amounts as I just dont see how that benefits anyone and always hurts prices.

Vegas

Rexxxem

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 03:35:55 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 05:10:18 AM by Rexxxem

I am with you on your thoughts here. Part of the reason I bought in pretty big was that these guidelines around the transactions were being put in place. I think they are a fantastic initiative.
My main concern is that they will take too long to bed down and interest in the coin could  be lost.

Having said that, I am confident in my investment and with patience, the slow release of my staked funds will be a long term payoff that will see me miles in front. I am in for the long haul here.

Loss of interest is where we as the community come into play. Our only responsibility is to stay true to the idea here, spread the word and sell our stakes. We maintain the market and make it scarce. People should catch on once its been, lets say, a whole year and this currency is still held at a high value. That will be insentive. Why else do people buy dash or ltc?

In this stage of the game a devoted collective is essential for this coins success. With a few security measures to add of course  Wink

BUMP!

I believe this idea has merit and deserves a valid response on if it could be implemented or too far of a code fork.

------snip------ (for posts length sake)

Ahh, didnt see this one. I just pmed Vegasguy about something really similar. Something along the lines of a masternode like wallet with standard pos ( no masternode rewards ) and fees for taking from the collateral.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 03:46:03 AM

BUMP!

OK,

Whenever you send coins out of this type address , then you are charged the 10% which goes to the superfly.

Any Exchange would keep all of their coins in the Non-Staking type Addresses, so they would never be charged the 10% fee , and can send out the exact amount purchased.

Users will store their coins in the type 1 staking address to earn interest and if they dump , they are charged the fee.
Users that store their coins in type 2 non-staking address , would not be a problem, as it would be no different for them than buying it on the exchange and letting it sit there. But it would also give fly the ability to purchase items by using this address without the fee.

Additional Options :
You can place a limit on the amount of fly send out per block, if you feel the need.
Also the addresses need a slightly different prefix , so you can tell just by looking if the address is staking or nonstaking.

Cool

FYI:

The only issue I see is this leaves a giant hole for dumpers, so lets say I have 2000 coins, and im staking them in type 1 wallet, and then one day I decide I want to dump them, then I simply move them to my "type 2 address", then  quickly send them to the exchange and dump (no fees). I love looking at new ideas, but it also must be secure. The MAJOR benefit of FLY is it cannot be dumped. Always keeping prices high, and even higher as when more people realize this they will buy because of this security. It also filters out short term traders and dumpers. They wont even look twice at this, and its meant to be this way. Long term investors will LOVE IT!

Vegas

midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 04:07:20 AM

BUMP!

OK,

Additional Options :

Cool

FYI:

The only issue I see is this leaves a giant hole for dumpers, so lets say I have 2000 coins, and im staking them in type 1 wallet, and then one day I decide I want to dump them, then I simply move them to my "type 2 address", then  quickly send them to the exchange and dump (no fees). I love looking at new ideas, but it also must be secure. The MAJOR benefit of FLY is it cannot be dumped. Always keeping prices high, and even higher as when more people realize this they will buy because of this security. It also filters out short term traders and dumpers. They wont even look twice at this, and its meant to be this way. Long term investors will LOVE IT!

Vegas

Transfers are traceable.

If it happens in the wallet and hits the blockchain the wallet and everyone else reading the blockchain will be able to trace it.

It is the non-staking tradable feature for exchanges or the single exchange that the coin is trading on.

We all have 2 addresses currently, so we are all doing the transfer now.

It was a really good idea IMHO, and thank you for responding.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:10:03 AM

BUMP!

OK,

Additional Options :

Cool

FYI:

Vegas

Glad to see you finally discussing it.
Whenever any balance is sent from the type 1 staking  to type 2 non-staking even in the same wallet , the fee is charged , since a fee will be charged whenever you sent out from a type 1 staking address.  So that should resolve that issue for you, as it is secure.
Like I said earlier , this is the only way your goal works without side effects.

Cool
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 04:17:01 AM

BUMP!

OK,

Additional Options :

Cool

FYI:

Vegas

I think more out of the box and will go deeper: What u guys do here is the TRUE sense of crypto!!! Trust, investor saved and big opportunities for the little one!
Later its only possible to move big amounts, if u pay hard for superfly!

Only few coins will always flowing into the marketplaces for trading and collecting! The dynamical moves crypto needs to hit attention and a new age!

Greetz
Meta
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:23:49 AM

Also in a future update: From the high sending fees generated , a small percent will get burned (about 1%-2%) of each transaction. This will actually show up in the money supply and even make this coin even more rare. Inflation will never kill this coin , I wont let it. 200k in the money supply scares me to death.

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 04:27:13 AM

Also in a future update: From the high sending fees generated , a small percent will get burned (about 1%-2%) of each transaction. This will actually show up in the money supply and even make this coin even more rare. Inflation will never kill this coin , I wont let it. 200k in the money supply scares me to death.

Vegas

Antidumping and burning together is somehow like a perpetum mobile for success...so we created a real currency candidate for a real world adoption normally...awesome...one sensation follow another one
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:40:30 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 05:49:16 AM by kiklo

@Vegas

What is your reply?

Whenever any balance is sent from the type 1 staking  to type 2 non-staking even in the same wallet , the fee is charged , since a fee will be charged whenever you sent out from a type 1 staking address.  So that should resolve that issue for you, as it is secure.
Like I said earlier , this is the only way your goal works without side effects.

Thanks.
 Cool

FYI:
And just to clarify even if a type 1 staking address sends to another type 1 staking address, the fee is charged.
The setup , I described earlier allows an exchange to run with the non-staking addresses so they can use cold storage and it also allows a user to send directly from an exchange to their type 2 non-staking address where they can then convert it to a paper wallet without worrying about a fee.
It gives you everything you said you wanted and gets rid of all that micro managing issues, that the other ways will require.

FYI2:
Your Example:
so lets say I have 2000 coins, and im staking them in type 1 wallet, and then one day I decide I want to dump them, then I simply move them to my "type 2 address", then  quickly send them to the exchange and dump (no fees).
2000coin sent out from type 1 address would trigger the 10% fee so only 1800 coins would wind up in the type 2 non-staking, No different than if it was sent directly to the exchange. 200 coins would end up in superfly.  Wink
midnight_miner

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2015, 05:40:20 AM

To lighten things up...

I am not sure how many of you following this thread are fans of of liquid bread, sometimes called Beer, Biere, Bier, Cerveza, 啤酒.

I just found a good one!

Granville Island Brewing
Lions Winter Ale

It is chocolately liquid cocaine for the beer lover!

Damn!

Cheers!
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:41:09 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2015, 05:51:41 AM by kiklo

@Vegas

What is your reply?

Thanks.
 Cool

FYI:
And just to clarify even if a type 1 staking address sends to another type 1 staking address, the fee is charged.
The setup , I described earlier allows an exchange to run with the non-staking addresses so they can use cold storage and it also allows a user to send directly from an exchange to their type 2 non-staking address where they can then convert it to a paper wallet without worrying about a fee.
It gives you everything you said you wanted and gets rid of all that micro managing issues, that the other ways will require.

FYI2:
Your Example:
so lets say I have 2000 coins, and im staking them in type 1 wallet, and then one day I decide I want to dump them, then I simply move them to my "type 2 address", then  quickly send them to the exchange and dump (no fees).
2000coin sent out from type 1 address would trigger the 10% fee so only 1800 coins would wind up in the type 2 non-staking, No different than if it was sent directly to the exchange. 200 coins would end up in superfly.  Wink

OK,

Additional Options :
2 separate type address on 1 blockchain,  Wink

Cool
Rexxxem

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 05:56:30 AM

@Vegas

What is your reply?

Thanks.
 Cool

FYI:

FYI2:
Your Example:

A sell off of that size would actually generate like 49.9% TX fees.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: