Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:26:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163605 times)
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 07:53:51 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 08:37:19 AM by kiklo

Hmmm, OK

My OCD took a minute, there is one way you can do it without changing the fee structure.

Since the free staking to the non-stake address opens a window in the antidumping fee system.
A completely open window defeats the system completely.

So instead make the window smaller,
Place a Cap on the Number of Staked coin that can flow into the non-staking address per block when it stakes.

Say I staked and received 500 fly , place a cap on the amount of Fly that transfers into non-stake address of say 20 and redirect the other 480 back into the stake address.
Which is means I can only sell 20 fly for free and have to wait until the next time it stakes before I can sell more or If I do need to sell imediately, I pay the fee for the rest.

As Far as what to set the cap too, I leave that to Team Fly, just be aware that making the window too large will defeat the antidumping system.

But a Cap could protect the AD system from larger stake dumping attempts by spreading it out over time.

Cool

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:26:30 PM

Im good with either system, but there must be a way for users to "trickle" their profits to the exchange to sell. I dont want the whole system locked where no one can sell profits over the years. At the same time I dont want the door wide open to dump it all. Thats why I came up with "stake to exchange", because its free, and its slows the rate at which users can upload their coins.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:06:56 PM

Im good with either system, but there must be a way for users to "trickle" their profits to the exchange to sell. I dont want the whole system locked where no one can sell profits over the years. At the same time I dont want the door wide open to dump it all. Thats why I came up with "stake to exchange", because its free, and its slows the rate at which users can upload their coins.

Vegas

with that being said the only thing left to debate is do you think exchanges should be able to stake or not?
AltCoinEnthusiast

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:14:31 PM

vegas wants that option in the wallet so people will be able to sell the profits of the coins that they stake but the general funds they hold they arent able to sell without paying fees. so people can still make profit from the coin but it doesnt result in a lot of dumping.

its currently in the wallet already

POS % targeted at 50% annually - that seems to me too much POS % annualy for the System if the TOP Holders (Top 1-25: 163226 FLY) sell the POS profits of the coins that they stake

What is the yearly targeted FLY POS interest for the Top 1-25 Holders ? 81613 FLY?

>Alt
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 03:24:57 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 03:39:10 PM by vegasguy

Great question. Almost all of us dont sell. We want to keep this coin as difficult to acquire as possible, so we reinest our stakes. The reason why the top hold almost all of the coins is to protect the coins. We dont sell. Also in the near future, there will be an "auto burn" feature that burns a percentage of each transaction and shows in the money supply in real time. Also ALL of us bought our FLY, and continue to. I sold all of everything I acquired for 1.5 years in crypto to buy the largest amount of FLY because I knew it would best the greatest Crypto EVER. So its all fair. Also with my massive investment, it WONT fail. I wont let it.

Also I started with 58,000 coins. I sold about  15,000 coins to those that had none for 50% of the market price to distribute the wealth and balance the richlist. I would only sell to those I knew and trust and made everything public. The list of private sales is on the OP, you have my full permission to contact any of them and verify what I just said. These sales were not made before the coin was released, but much AFTER the coin was released and the value was clearly known.  

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iFUD4BTC

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:29:44 PM

Great question. Almost all of us dont sell. We want to keep this coin as difficult to acquire as possible, so we reinest our stakes. The reason why the top hold almost all of the coins is to protect the coins. We dont sell. Also in the near future, there will be an "auto burn" feature that burns a percentage of each transaction and shows in the money supply in real time. Also ALL of us bought our FLY, and continue to. I sold all of everything I acquired for 1.5 years in crypto to buy the largest amount of FLY because I knew it would best the greatest Crypto EVER. So its all fair. Also with my massive investment, it WONT fail. I wont let it.

Also I started with 58,000 coins. I sold about  15,000 coins to those that had none for 50% of the market price to distribute the wealth and balance the richlist. I would only sell to those I knew and trust and made everything public. The list of private sales is on the OP, you have my full permission to contact any of them and verify what I just said. These sales were not made before the coin was released, but much AFTER the coin was released and the value was clearly known.  

Vegas

massive investment?  hahahaha
value? HAHAHAHAHA

this piece of shit has ALREADY failed you retard.  

no volume + no market support + no adoption = fucking failure

keep pushing your shitcoin.  the 5 people who post in this thread really appreciate it.  

sheep.
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:44:50 PM

Vegas

value? HAHAHAHAHA

this piece of shit has ALREADY failed you retard.  

no volume + no market support + no adoption = fucking failure

keep pushing your shitcoin.  the 5 people who post in this thread really appreciate it.  

sheep.

Funny enough I read this and immediately thought of the unobtanium thread. Same 5-6 people building vaporware.

As for FLY I have just been reading since I first spoke to community members. A little too gargantuan for my taste, I follow the KISS philosophy in development.

Wait and see I guess.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 10:10:22 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 10:52:16 PM by vegasguy

Funny enough I read this and immediately thought of the unobtanium thread. Same 5-6 people building vaporware.

As for FLY I have just been reading since I first spoke to community members. A little too gargantuan for my taste, I follow the KISS philosophy in development.

Wait and see I guess.

Some people just like simple. Me too in most cases. But I think the cryptoworld was ready for something new and completely different. I mean we already have 1500 coins that are identical (except for the name). So FLY is a completely different choice. However because its so radical, and the code is so different , it has its challenges. Code is being worked on every day, including right now as we speak. We realize the exchange has been down, and I dont take this lightly. So we are working to get this going as fast as possible. Have you also noticed that almost every other crypto has become worthless? I mean 10,000 sats is the new moon in crypto. FLY is solid as a rock at 200,000 sats. So based on this fact, I would say Crypto IS ready for a change, and that change is called FLY. Also when FLY does become the new rage, other devs wont be able to copy it. Ive offered to pay btc to hire additional devs to work on the code. 10 of them said they would. Only 2 agreed. The rest wouldn't touch it. SO that tells me even in an open source world, there wont be another FLY. Keeping it rare and scarce , and prices high Smiley

Thanks
Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:16:20 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 11:52:36 PM by vegasguy

value? HAHAHAHAHA

I have 47,051 fly. FLY is stable at 200,000 sats. 94BTC  or $40,000 USD

So my wallet is worth $40,000. Maybe it is not a lot of money to you, but it is to me.

Also with an investment of $40,000 , there is no way in hell Im going to let this fail and lose all that money.

All your doing is helping me strengthen the facts of FLY. Now people will see how heavily invested I am, it also tells them I wont let it fail.

The reason 99% of coins fail, is because there is no profit for the creator. What im saying is, it COSTS money in MANY ways to keep developing a coin. There is ONLY 1 way for a coins creator to make a profit and thats the success of the coin. Devs dont get paid to do all this development. If they implement tor nodes, or live stats in the wallet, they make NOTHING from that. So thats why most coins are short term and fail, because the devs make a little bit of money from a tiny premine. But what is the reason they should invest their time to continue? They are not getting paid anything. My payoff comes from the success of the coin. In the meantime, Im PAYING lots of money to continue developing the coin. But I dont mind, as in the near future, this will easily quadruple in value. Then I can begin to slowly sell my stakes for a nice profit. So thats my way of jumping in the pool. I promise you, I wont drown with $40,000 on the line, and soon my wallet will be worth over $100,000 (It already has). Would YOU let it fail?

Thanks again.

Vegas

siameze
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:42:43 PM

Wait and see I guess.

Some people just like simple. Me too in most cases. But I think the cryptoworld was ready for something new and completely different. I mean we already have 1500 coins that are identical (except for the name). So FLY is a completely different choice. However because its so radical, and the code is so different , it has its challenges. Code is being worked on every day, including right now as we speak. We realize the exchange has been down, and I dont take this lightly. So we are working to get this going as fast as possible. Have you also noticed that almost every other crypto has become worthless? I mean 10,000 sats is the new moon in crypto. FLY is solid as a rock at 200,000 sats. So based on this fact, I would say Crypto IS ready for a change, and that change is called FLY. Also when FLY does become the new rage, other devs wont be able to copy it. Ive offered to pay btc to hire additional devs to work on the code. 10 of them said they would. Only 2 agreed. The rest wouldn't touch it. SO that tells me even in an open source world, there wont be another FLY. Keeping it rare and scarce , and prices high Smiley

Thanks
Vegas

I didn't mean to sound brusque or anything ... I am pretty busy on another development project and didn't feel I'd be able to give the attention to this project it needed. I wish you guys all the luck, the community is pretty open and nice here.  Cool

If however you guys hire bug testers down the road, I will be glad to assist in that area. I have plenty of spare boxes for that sort of thing.

As for the exchange thing, people put way too much effort into that part of things too soon in many case, and that is what leads to failure. Taking the time to build the platform before throwing it out there is good. I'd like to see something actually rare and scarce that isn't listed on every toilet of an exchange out there today.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:45:20 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 PM by vegasguy

Wait and see I guess.

Thanks
Vegas

I didn't mean to sound brusque or anything ... I am pretty busy on another development project and didn't feel I'd be able to give the attention to this project it needed. I wish you guys all the luck, the community is pretty open and nice here.  Cool

If however you guys hire bug testers down the road, I will be glad to assist in that area. I have plenty of spare boxes for that sort of thing.

As for the exchange thing, people put way too much effort into that part of things too soon in many case, and that is what leads to failure. Taking the time to build the platform before throwing it out there is good. I'd like to see something actually rare and scarce that isn't listed on every toilet of an exchange out there today.

AWESOME!! YOU GET IT!!!! RARE AND SCARCE!! Thats what fly is all about. People said I was nuts when I said it was going to be listed on only one exchange, and a small exchange at that. I know you also see because of our high tx fees, there wont be much for sale, making it VERY difficult to acquire. Those that do send it there, will demand a higher price for it because they paid the high fees to get it there, keeping prices high Smiley

Also once were back on the exchange, we will take a break from updates, and relax for a bit. The next update will be "auto burn". This feature will take a small percentage from the high tx fees and burn them, and will show up live in the wallet in the money supply under statistics. Making FLY even more rare and difficult to acquire. Keeping prices high.

Im not the first visionary to be called crazy. -Vegasguy

Thank you

Vegas

siameze
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:53:53 PM

Wait and see I guess.

Thanks
Vegas

I didn't mean to sound brusque or anything ... I am pretty busy on another development project and didn't feel I'd be able to give the attention to this project it needed. I wish you guys all the luck, the community is pretty open and nice here.  Cool

AWESOME!! YOU GET IT!!!! RARE AND SCARCE!! Thats what fly is all about. People said I was nuts when I said it was going to be listed on only one exchange, and a small exchange at that. But you get it!!

Thank you

Vegas

Trading tiddlywinks back and forth doesn't offer any utility. Outside of an exchange, what am I going to do with 99% of the shitcoins out there besides hope I can cash them out to BTC before they tank? I can't spend flavour-of-the-month coin at my favorite market or website. Still more are just copy-paste clones (as you mentioned) that have serious flaws that have never been patched, with kindergarten-level cryptography. Overnight a dedicated attacker can tumble the house of cards they are made on.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:03:29 PM

So when can we expect cryptopia fixed?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:44:58 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2015, 05:21:02 PM by vegasguy

Soon. I dont want to say today because the problem we are working on is complex. I will say we are working non stop on this. Everyone that knows me, also knows Im telling the truth. Youll notice the Superfly wallet , input small transactions. Thats us testing the code.

Thanks for understanding.

Vegas

siameze
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:10:39 PM

Soon. I dont want to say today because the problem we are working on is complex. I will say we are working non stop on this. Everyone that knows me, also knows Im telling the truth. Youll notice the fly wallet , input small transactions. Thats us testing the code.

Vegas

Do you guys have an irc channel or do the devs talk anywhere? I will pop in sometime if you do. Wasn't sure if you were on freenode or not, I am there and on the hamradiocoin irc.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:21:44 PM

Soon. I dont want to say today because the problem we are working on is complex. I will say we are working non stop on this. Everyone that knows me, also knows Im telling the truth. Youll notice the fly wallet , input small transactions. Thats us testing the code.

Vegas

Do you guys have an irc channel or do the devs talk anywhere? I will pop in sometime if you do. Wasn't sure if you were on freenode or not, I am there and on the hamradiocoin irc.

We are actually in slack all day long.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 05:49:24 PM

Guys we are VERY close to releasing the update to get exchange working again. The code is complete. Testing now Smiley

I could not be more excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vegas

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 08:26:25 PM

i have a good feeling if u have a good feeling  Cool

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
xProphet

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:18:07 PM

The code is complete.

Here we gooo! Wink
Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 09:42:13 PM

Good news! Please make sure the exchange is not going down after a few hours this time
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: