Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:50:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163608 times)
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:29:14 AM

last time i checked a couple of day ago i had something like 104.1 fly

but yesturday computer crash and after restart wallet was crashing
i try -reindex but failed   so i remove wallet folder and keep wallet.dat   but it was still crashing  Huh

so i used my saved wallet from last month   but i lost  some minted fly  last transaction is  28-11
i only have 102 now
but wallet stuck on updating blockchain

so i came here and downloaded last version
now it s updated but i still have 102 fly  Huh

am i not supposed to have same amount after older wallet restore ?
The answer is maybe/maybe not. If an old wallet was on the wrong chain the
missing coins could be on the wrong chain. PM me your wallet address and I will
send you the lost 2.1 Fly tomorrow. Make sure you are on wallet 1.7.5 now

Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 12:46:41 PM

Any news why fly on cryptopia is down again?

Also this : FIRST COIN EVER, THAT CANNOT BE DUMPED!

Is that meant to be a joke on cryptopia?  That looks pretty stupid with the way things are going with this coin the last month. It is true though, no one can dump with an exchange which is constantly in maintenance Roll Eyes
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 02:38:35 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 03:32:16 PM by maokoto

Is that meant to be a joke on cryptopia?  That looks pretty stupid with the way things are going with this coin the last month. It is true though, no one can dump with an exchange which is constantly in maintenance Roll Eyes

Lets hope it is worked out soon. Last night I asked in cryptopia chat and a mod told me they were working on fixing it.

Also CapnBDL did a great job in explaining me about the saving address and how to setup the wallet.

Hope wallet get fixed during the day, so I can withdraw some and test my wallet!

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:45:03 PM

Guys we will. Ive not come this far and invested this much to give up. Ive said it many times , I wont ever give up.  Im going to be stretching your patience a bit here. Thanks in advance.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 06:15:24 PM

Guys we will. Ive not come this far and invested this much to give up. Ive said it many times , I wont ever give up.  Im going to be stretching your patience a bit here. Thanks in advance.

Vegas

im not in a hurry take ur time

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
iFUD4BTC

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:15:58 PM

like EVERY day, another report of this shitcoin being broken on its only exchange.

Is that meant to be a joke on cryptopia?  That looks pretty stupid with the way things are going with this coin the last month. It is true though, no one can dump with an exchange which is constantly in maintenance Roll Eyes

+

=

maokoto

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 07:33:10 PM

As for me, I will wait. Take your time vegas, important thing is that it ends up working good after all!

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:47:46 PM

'grats iFUD4BTC untill today i'd never considered anyone worthy of the ignore button

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:26:23 PM

did the cryptopia works now? i dumped there when i could not get the withdraw

iFUD4BTC

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:27:53 PM

good boy

who will be the next to dump this sheepcoin?

oh wait, i thought this coin "couldn't be dumped"?  HAHAHAHAHA "VEGAS" MORON!!!
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 08:29:25 PM

good boy

i had never got the coins from cryptopia to the wallets here on the pc. everyone said to me to wait. i waited and then they said wait more. now they keep saying wait. this sound bad

maokoto

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 10:04:41 PM

good boy

i had never got the coins from cryptopia to the wallets here on the pc. everyone said to me to wait. i waited and then they said wait more. now they keep saying wait. this sound bad

For how long have you been waiting? It makes me feel interested because I entered FLY yesterday and could not send the coins from cryptopia.

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:11:32 AM

good boy

For how long have you been waiting? It makes me feel interested because I entered FLY yesterday and could not send the coins from cryptopia.

Keep in mind - NO ONE - should be sending coins to and from Cryptopia.  NOT UNTIL vegasguy gives the ok.  The wallets are being worked on and the issues with the exchange are being worked on.  This is not a traders coin but a buy and hold.  DO NOT transfer any coins at this time until vegasguy gives the thumbs up.  It has been said many, many, many times over.

iFUD4BTC

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:11:10 AM

good boy

Keep in mind - NO ONE - should be sending coins to and from Cryptopia.  NOT UNTIL vegasguy gives the ok.  The wallets are being worked on and the issues with the exchange are being worked on.  This is not a traders coin but a buy and hold.  DO NOT transfer any coins at this time until vegasguy gives the thumbs up.  It has been said many, many, many times over.

now that is decentralization at its finest.

oops.  nope.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 03:37:15 AM

Guys here is the way it is. This might be music to some of your ears, some of you may want out, but the coin will probably always have challenges. The reason: Ill be introducing the latest and greatest ideas and technology that the bravest and most talented devs wouldnt even dream of trying. With that comes many side effects. All of them will be resolved, and probably not fast.

This is the exact reason why there are 1500 altcoins ALL THE SAME!!!!

Because no one has the balls to create anything new, except me. Why?

Because devs KNOW when they try something NEVER been tried before, there will be MAJOR challenges. With those challenges, there will be people constantly complaining. 99.9% of devs think "So why take that risk?" They can just create another cloned worthless shitcoin and have no aggravation. To be blunt, to have something so radically awesome, you also get the side effects that go with it .I hate to say it that way, but thats what it is, and ALWAYS WILL BE. But THAT is what MUST be done, to be unique and exciting, and valuable.

I contacted THE BEST coin devs in the world. The top 10 of them. Only 2 took this challenge after reviewing this code. The rest said "It absolutely could not be done, period!! It did not matter how much we paid them".

Well Im here to tell you we are very close. Sending to Crytopia is working, savings to exchange is working (just needs to be activated), and we have withdrawals mostly working and that is what we are working on now, its the last thing to fix. If you follow the github, youll see with your own eyes that it gets updated on a regular basis.

What im saying is this coin will have the latest and greatest features that no other coin will ever have. The code is so complex that if anyone tried to clone it and make it their own, it would not function. If anybody tries, they are crazier than I am.

So knowing this. YOU make a decision. Do you want to stay and be patient, and be even more patient when we add even more unique features like "autoburn to reduce money supply in real time", 2FA (google 2 factor authentication) and more, that WILL also have its challenges, or do you want to sell the next chance you get?

Ive been as honest as I can about what the future holds and what it looks like, I can also tell you with an almost certainty we will see $5+ a coin in less than a year. But, it will cost you your patience. For me, its a no brainer. Ill take the "hard road" EVERY TIME, that also has the largest rewards, and we will be proud to say we have the most awesome and unique cryptocoin ever created. It will be legendary, but the road is hard, and will test your patience. So maybe FLY is not for you. To me its all worth it. To those that dont see it , the way I see it, you have 1500 other Altcoins to choose from that will always have a working exchange.. well not always, but other than their price, they function perfect for years without issues, because its just a simple boring cloned coin. Nothing will change, is THAT what you want?

In short, cut me some slack. Im doing something AWESOME, unique, and radical, and brilliant, that will be the envy of every dev in crypto. To those of you busting my balls, I ask you : WOULD YOU EVEN THINK OF ATTEMPTING THIS!!?!?

Hell NO!!! So cut me a break.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
maokoto

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 03:56:53 AM

But, if we cannot get coins from cryptopia right now... Is there another way to get some?

I agree innovation has more challenges, and also agree all coins are about the same. I can also wait, but... I would like to see some coins in my wallet already if it is possible/there is another way to get them.

Thanks for all your efforts!

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:01:56 AM

But, if we cannot get coins from cryptopia right now... Is there another way to get some?

I agree innovation has more challenges, and also agree all coins are about the same. I can also wait, but... I would like to see some coins in my wallet already if it is possible/there is another way to get them.

Its not going to be much longer. Perhaps another day or 2. The area giving us the most issues was our unique tx system that is mostly finished. So hang in there, and youll be able to withdraw soon.

Vegas

maokoto

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 01:34:46 PM

Its not going to be much longer. Perhaps another day or 2. The area giving us the most issues was our unique tx system that is mostly finished. So hang in there, and youll be able to withdraw soon.

Vegas

Ok, I will wait then. No problem.  Grin

iFUD4BTC

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:19:17 PM

To those of you busting my balls, I ask you : WOULD YOU EVEN THINK OF ATTEMPTING THIS!!?!?

theres a reason people havent bothered.  its FUCKING POINTLESS.

i will be here daily to remind you all and will continue after this shitcoin is long dead just to remind you of what sheep you all are.

baaaaaaaaaaah
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:15:22 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2015, 12:35:02 AM by shveicar

To those of you busting my balls, I ask you : WOULD YOU EVEN THINK OF ATTEMPTING THIS!!?!?

theres a reason people havent bothered.  its FUCKING POINTLESS.

i will be here daily to remind you all and will continue after this shitcoin is long dead just to remind you of what sheep you all are.

baaaaaaaaaaah

I think you're right.
Of course your statement sounds rough, but it causes many to think again before you give own Bitcoins for puppet that are created dozens new coins (with marker * and ** on the site coinmarketcap.com) every week.
Yes I also admit that behind all this daily release the new coins the hiding  one and same Devs.
They invent beautiful stories for hamsters and hang them to ears, deceive about a bright future with a unique code.
Then they sell coins and just a disappear.
Each time it the same occurs, but there are always people who are willing to believe that with him will not happen and they quickly get rich as those people who first invested in Bitcoin.
Alas, the reality is harsh.

Invest only fair coins without marker * and **, and only those that are time-tested.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: