Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:10:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163608 times)
GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 10:01:59 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2015, 12:16:01 AM by GoldTiger69

QMake version 3.0
Using Qt version 5.4.1 in /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu

Oops, my bad, I was using the old one. Now it did compile, sorry for the inconvenience Smiley

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:06:52 AM

New wallet loaded perfectly. Used -zapwallettxes in
shortcut and eliminated the unconfirmed transactions.

Remember to wait for Cryptopia to load wallet and
give OK for transactions from exchange. Vegas - Coin developer - will let us know
when Cryptopia is on the same wallet.

Thank you to our 3 wallet dev's and especially lead wallet developer KeesDewit
for their dedication to this project.
OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 05:50:36 AM

Just placed the highest buy order in DOT/FLY...someone help an OBAVi out  Tongue

always returning the good deeds if ya know me Smiley I can negotiate as well - I just don't have btc, only a few DOT to buy with if anyone's interested!
elgimpo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:12:15 PM

Umm.. not sure who you are referring to. This is my first coin ever, and the last. There will only be one coin ever by me.

Vegas

Oh really.. care to explain why you have 'Team Fly' now focussing on your next coin then?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841830.msg13386062#msg13386062

So while you hold everyone's coins here hostage you now have the team working on replicating this 'unique' coin yet again, where you just happen to be the majority bagholder.
Looking forward to another scam ridden coin swap controlled by you, yet another shifty way for you to invent a new coin supply so that you and your trusted team take it all before it even gets off the ground. I really like the way you are creating 'special' wallets just for you (and your trusted team of course) that can stake more than anyone else. Real classy.

Way to show exactly how full of shit you are Vegas. You are everything you pretend to hate in crypto. Always have been.

You better get to explaining to everyone here why you are pissing on your word that this is your one and only coin.
Sorry about that FLY investors, Vegas is creating an even more unique and more expensive coin.

Trust Team FLY indeed.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 02:23:00 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2015, 02:50:34 PM by metamorphin

Umm.. not sure who you are referring to. This is my first coin ever, and the last. There will only be one coin ever by me.

Vegas

Oh really.. care to explain why you have 'Team Fly' now focussing on your next coin then?

So while you hold everyone's coins here hostage you now have the team working on replicating this 'unique' coin yet again, where you just happen to be the majority bagholder.
Looking forward to another scam ridden coin swap controlled by you, yet another shifty way for you to invent a new coin supply so that you and your trusted team take it all before it even gets off the ground. I really like the way you are creating 'special' wallets just for you (and your trusted team of course) that can stake more than anyone else. Real classy.

Way to show exactly how full of shit you are Vegas. You are everything you pretend to hate in crypto. Always have been.

You better get to explaining to everyone here why you are pissing on your word that this is your one and only coin.
Sorry about that FLY investors, Vegas is creating an even more unique and more expensive coin.

Trust Team FLY indeed.

U misinterpret this! FlyCoin is HIS OWN coin! Wink That we can help different (and not HIS) coins with more power like u ever imagine is another thing. But hold the line, and keep lurking into this thread here for the next months! You will see, that u will regret ur words Wink

Actually its really funny to read all the poor stuff of the kiddies here...they call FLY a scam in a thread with over 135 pages and over 100k views! LOL...No SCAM can survive this! But hey...I feel their pain...they are not allowed to be a part in Team Fly, because no one asked them!
I am very amused about the power they have, to present their disgrace here!

In this way, I love it, to see the chance before the kiddies, that I can make here a real investment opportunity!
Thanks Vegas, and...thanks of course of the BIG FUDsters...because they did a HUGE job in my life. They show us, which way I shouldnt use to miss all chances!

Greetz
Meta
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 02:47:02 PM

Updated wallet and run command! It works fine and fast. Waiting for cryptopia wallet to work again in order to transfer my new bought fly into my local wallet. Hope it gets sorted out soon!

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:42:55 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2015, 07:13:30 PM by vegasguy

Vegas

Trust Team FLY indeed.

Would LOVE to. This is a bail out. FLY is my baby built from the ground up. This will be my one and only coin I ever create.  XDE is a dead coin. Users have invested hundreds even thousands of dollars and they are stuck. Its dead. Everyone will profit massively from this. Yes, I will be making a profit from this too. Its called business. I have also disclosed to the community all of my plans and thoughts in case there are any objections. This is NOT a hostile takeover. Everyone knows up front what the plans are. In fact the team is discussing everything with the previous dev, uki on a regular basis, and we are going through everything in great detail. XDE will NOT have anti-dump. I stated that clearly on xde thread. Its wide open, with no restrictions. So, Its a win win. The last time I did a bailout, today their investments are worth 133x the amount. So if everyone makes big profits, its all good. Thanks for the advertisement Wink and by the way, if you want to really know what the community REALLY thinks of me..... XDE IS the highest priced crypto of any coin EVER and with me just talking about a POSSIBLE takeover the price just went up 10,000% in less than 24 hours. Any questions?

Vegas.........................BABY!

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:00:06 PM

I do like this honest approach going on here, so much so that I am going to buy a few, I can't afford many but it will be a start and I will hopefully add more as I go along.

Cheers
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
c00p3r

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Frank Sinatra

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:00:40 PM

Mac Wallet v1.7.7

Download
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:11:42 PM

I do like this honest approach going on here, so much so that I am going to buy a few, I can't afford many but it will be a start and I will hopefully add more as I go along.

Cheers
Crunck

With so much distrust in crypto , I leave everything wide open for everyone to see. We make it a point to be transparent as possible. People like to say the money is "locked up" in fly. Well you CAN sell your stakes for high profits, and in 1.5 -2 years, when fly is even stronger, we will have a plan in motion so we can slowly sell from our main wallets for those that want to exit all the way. But as it stands , its the SAFEST coin to invest in, as you dont even have to worry about it being dumped. What a feeling.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:16:35 PM

Cheers
Crunck

With so much distrust in crypto , I leave everything wide open for everyone to see. We make it a point to be transparent as possible. People like to say the money is "locked up" in fly. Well you CAN sell your stakes for high profits, and in 1.5 -2 years, when fly is even stronger, we will have a plan in motion so we can slowly sell from our main wallets for those that want to exit all the way. But as it stands , its the SAFEST coin to invest in, as you dont even have to worry about it being dumped. What a feeling.

Vegas

Indeed it is those facts that drew me here, I also spoke to a few holders and asked their opinion on this coin, and all was good hence why I'm here.

Now if only Cryptopia would bring the the FLY wallet out of maintenance I could start my long FLY journey

Thanks Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 06:18:23 PM

Cheers
Crunck

Vegas

Indeed it is those facts that drew me here, I also spoke to a few holders and asked their opinion on this coin, and all was good hence why I'm here.

Now if only Cryptopia would bring the the FLY wallet out of maintenance I could start my long FLY journey

Thanks Crunck

I sent a pm to both owners of Cryptopia letting them know about the wallet update yesterday.

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 08:02:58 PM

Cheers
Crunck
Hi Crunck - Welcome aboard! Excited to have you join us.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064

MOBU

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 08:12:23 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2015, 08:28:59 PM by CapnBDL

Cheers
Crunck
Hi Crunck - Welcome aboard! Excited to have you join us.

I +1 that and know he will be eternally grateful about the move to invest in FLY. I will see you around crunck!!  Grin

CapnBDL
     Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 08:22:32 PM

Thanks both !
I am all ready plotting a way to raise funds to buy more FLY Wink

And a big thanks to CapnBDL for the tips on topia that got me looking more closely at this coin...

Cheers
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
siameze
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 09:06:04 PM

Any ETA on the cryptopia wallet? I posted an address from there the other day during Vegas' Xmas giveaway. I'm building my own FLY server so it will be a few days before I can send/receive to it.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:46:53 PM

Any ETA on the cryptopia wallet? I posted an address from there the other day during Vegas' Xmas giveaway. I'm building my own FLY server so it will be a few days before I can send/receive to it.

Im not sure whats going on with the guys at Cryptopia, they usually update within a few hours of me notifying them. I think they are away for a few days as Capnbdl has been in chat most of the day and has not seen them.

Vegas

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:56:47 PM

What does this mean : "FLYcoin **NEW SPECIAL REWARDS TO HELP "THE LITTLE GUY"!! "?

I've looked at the ANN and it mentions a wallet but I don't understand, and I am defo "The Little Guy"
I am starting with 5 FLY so feel free to help FFW3TKHZhcx1QEr7eHCS47NE7VdXKe8SCh lol I jest of coarse but if there is a way to get some free coins via a faucet or similar please do let me know

Many Thanks
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
siameze
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:59:53 PM

Im not sure whats going on with the guys at Cryptopia, they usually update within a few hours of me notifying them. I think they are away for a few days as Capnbdl has been in chat most of the day and has not seen them.

Vegas

Thanks for update. Still reading code, I usually rip out the parts I don't need (like GUI's and superfluous Windows code) before I compile. I like things light and fast  Cool

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
elgimpo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 11:44:36 PM

Would LOVE to. This is a bail out. FLY is my baby built from the ground up. This will be my one and only coin I ever create.  XDE is a dead coin. Users have invested hundreds even thousands of dollars and they are stuck. Its dead. Everyone will profit massively from this. Yes, I will be making a profit from this too. Its called business. I have also disclosed to the community all of my plans and thoughts in case there are any objections. This is NOT a hostile takeover. Everyone knows up front what the plans are. In fact the team is discussing everything with the previous dev, uki on a regular basis, and we are going through everything in great detail. XDE will NOT have anti-dump. I stated that clearly on xde thread. Its wide open, with no restrictions. So, Its a win win. The last time I did a bailout, today their investments are worth 133x the amount. So if everyone makes big profits, its all good. Thanks for the advertisement Wink and by the way, if you want to really know what the community REALLY thinks of me..... XDE IS the highest priced crypto of any coin EVER and with me just talking about a POSSIBLE takeover the price just went up 10,000% in less than 24 hours. Any questions?

Vegas.........................BABY!

Vegas baby. There is absolutely zero difference in what you have done with FLY with what you are now doing with XDE. FLY was born from the swap from ROS where you were the main holder, in fact you yourself managed to swap more than was mathematically possible with ROS somehow. A truly remarkable effort to swap over the available supply which saw you gain a massive lions share. You are now doing the exact same thing with XDE only this time, you're also creating special wallets for yourself and your team just so they go along with it.

The simple truth of the matter is that you are going to create a new coin through a swap which will be more rare and more valuable than FLY. It will become a direct competitor of 'your one and only baby' here. For such an astute business man, I do not believe for one second that you do not know that this will affect the price and trust you ask for in FLY. Your one and only coin is now taking a back seat to a new one where you see a bigger opportunity to line your pockets. If there's one thing you've learned really well through all those swaps with IGotSpots, its that you can do whatever you like in a swap.

As far as your proud statement of the highest priced crypto of any coin ever call goes, please. Only a fool couldn't see that for the market manipulation that it is. So you placed a few high buy orders to push the price up before the swap. Big deal.

So dance around it all you like, you have been ramming the point that 'you will only ever have one coin' home as one of the great selling points for FLY and that is why people should trust you. You lied, simple. What about all of the other shitcoins you invested in that you now bag hold, you going to run in and do the same trick with them too? Why not reduce FLY to just another shitcoin run by a greedy dev with fingers in many pies. You're no different to them and you are actively proving it already. Nobody asked you to save this new coin, you just decided to use Team FLY as an advertising tool and a way to empty your bag. You convinced your own team to back you with the promise of special wallets for them. You know what thats called dont you? Ask your legal buddy.

Look, you're obviously good at roping people in on your schemes, its no surprise to see that some of your 'trusted team members' are also endorsing this move. Now why would they do that if they truly gave two shits about FLY unless of course they stand to profit from it too. You're biggest problem is that you think everyone is an idiot and cant see the obvious game you are playing with them.

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: