Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:26:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163605 times)
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 11:50:42 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 07:07:41 PM by CapnBDL

What does this mean : "FLYcoin **NEW SPECIAL REWARDS TO HELP "THE LITTLE GUY"!! "?

I've looked at the ANN and it mentions a wallet but I don't understand, and I am defo "The Little Guy"
I am starting with 5 FLY so feel free to help. Lol I jest of coarse but if there is a way to get some free coins via a faucet or similar please do let me know

Many Thanks
Crunck

Hey Mate, I guess you could say that I am the faucet for FLY. I am in the troll-room at all hours and you just never know when you will find me or how generous the tips may be that day. Just like a faucet! So...keep an eye out for CapnBDL. I am no scurvy dog, but a true 'old salt' and a little guy too. I sat right where you are a couple of months ago. It isn't a easy trip and definitely not smooth seas. FLY is always in flux but I trust the Team hoisting the sails. I believe you will see that my trust for them will ring true in the end, or else, .... I guess I'll be walking the plank. LOL

CapnBDL
     Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 11:56:08 PM

I do like this honest approach going on here, so much so that I am going to buy a few, I can't afford many but it will be a start and I will hopefully add more as I go along.

Cheers
Crunck

Hi! welcome! Smiley

If you want, I can sell to you a few coins, so you can start staking Smiley

I have like 10 FLY available for sale (all from my savings).

The close price in Cryptopia was: 0.00335 BTC, and I think that's a fair price, what do you say?

Send me a PM if you're interested, and thanks in advance.

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 12:00:01 AM

...You're biggest problem is that you think everyone is an idiot and cant see the obvious game you are playing with them....

U r totally wrong,...totally... :-(...
Only to clarify it to you: FLY IS ALWAYS the TOP task No.1 for Vegas! Why u fear, he runs away...lol? Helping another coin is not leaving FLY!!!
U are not a part of Team Fly and dont know Vegas really! U have ur nose so deep in scams, and also me was often a victim of scams before, that u dont see more the success of FLY!

And now, you FUD the next...I wish really, you could create with us a "thinktank", and let us know ur thoughts, how u can help another coins! FUDDING is zero helpful. Look into another coins and help them to their success! and most important! READ THE OP first!
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:14:52 AM

I do like this honest approach going on here, so much so that I am going to buy a few, I can't afford many but it will be a start and I will hopefully add more as I go along.

Cheers
Crunck

Hi! welcome! Smiley

The close price in Cryptopia was: 0.00335 BTC, and I think that's a fair price, what do you say?

Hi there yes I will give you 0.0335 BTC for 10 I will PM you now

Many Thanks
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
elgimpo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:25:03 AM

Only to clarify it to you: FLY IS ALWAYS the TOP task No.1 for Vegas!

Am I? From the XDE thread:

To XDE community, this is Meta, my right hand man and great friend and powerful business partner.
So at this point, nobody has even heard of you in XDE. You dont own any but youre up for another vegas handout.

When we take over we will create the special wallets, 4 of the 6 gold will be owned by 4 of my team members, me, my business partner Metamorphin, and 2 of our full time devs. We are thinking to premine 200 coins total, and do the coin swap and divide the unclaimed coins 4 ways.
Looks like you're in buddy, No surprise to see you shilling it up now is it.

Ive dedicated a team of 4 of us that will work full time 7 days a week on this project
Vegas Baby, How are you going to work full time, 7 days a week on this new coin if you are still committed to FLY?

If youve read the fly thread you would know that I keep my word 100% of the time. Im being literal, I dont break my promises or im dead.
So now you're dead by your own admission...umm except the part about FLY being the only coin you will ever dev of course.

Seems money talks meta and you're the dancing shill for Vegas and his trusted team.

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:32:18 AM

Cheers
Crunck

Hi! welcome! Smiley

Thanks and just for the record and transparency here is the TX : https://blockchain.info/tx/3bd4eb3c9ae299ac80c31f7d987f355d06eadd44083030a7310ba90514f7adb5

I'm on my way now to the 100 FLY goal

Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:37:38 AM

To XDE community, this is Meta, my right hand man and great friend and powerful business partner.
So at this point, nobody has even heard of you in XDE. You dont own any but youre up for another vegas handout.

When we take over we will create the special wallets, 4 of the 6 gold will be owned by 4 of my team members, me, my business partner Metamorphin, and 2 of our full time devs. We are thinking to premine 200 coins total, and do the coin swap and divide the unclaimed coins 4 ways.

Ive dedicated a team of 4 of us that will work full time 7 days a week on this project
Vegas Baby, How are you going to work full time, 7 days a week on this new coin if you are still committed to FLY?

If youve read the fly thread you would know that I keep my word 100% of the time. Im being literal, I dont break my promises or im dead.
So now you're dead by your own admission...umm except the part about FLY being the only coin you will ever dev of course.

Seems money talks meta and you're the dancing shill for Vegas and his trusted team.

Well all this has put me on a little bit of a downer, I'm excited about getting involved with FLY and then I read all this, for the time being though I shall put it down to FUD, I see no reason why someone cant run his own coin whilst also running a takeover of another, I have done it myself several times.

Cheers
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Buy$Polar

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:45:54 AM

xProphet had posted cryptopia wallet was in maintenance mode last night, with a little  Sad face,
before the fly update talk was posted, then he mysteriously deleted his post with no replies.  Roll Eyes
Makes me believe the wallet crapped out before the new update, and Vegas is fibbing about the cryptopia guys being on vacation.

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:57:39 AM

xProphet had posted cryptopia wallet was in maintenance mode last night, with a little  Sad face,
before the fly update talk was posted, then he mysteriously deleted his post with no replies.  Roll Eyes
Makes me believe the wallet crapped out before the new update, and Vegas is fibbing about the cryptopia guys being on vacation.

I dont know about all that, but they havent been on topia all day, because ive been on there most of the day and no one has seen them ?

I hope they come back and sort it soon though from what I understand the new wallet has been compiled and just needs to be activated.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Buy$Polar

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:03:57 AM

I dont know about all that, but they havent been on topia all day, because ive been on there most of the day and no one has seen them ?

I hope they come back and sort it soon though from what I understand the new wallet has been compiled and just needs to be activated.
Fly wallet was in maintenance hours before new code was announced, new code is just a cover story.
They are probably working hard on the Fly Wallet trying to get it to work, not a lot of time to chat when trying to get crappy code working.

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 01:06:36 AM

Fly wallet was in maintenance hours before new code was announced, new code is just a cover story.
They are probably working hard on the Fly Wallet trying to get it to work, not a lot of time to chat when trying to get crappy code working.

the wallet v1.77 works very well...its wellcoded by 3 devs, its easy to install and has nothing to do with the fact, that an exchangeoperator is not available!

Buy$Polar

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:26:08 AM

the wallet v1.77 works very well...its wellcoded by 3 devs, its easy to install and has nothing to do with the fact, that an exchange operator is not available!

We'll See, lot of finger Pointing.

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 02:42:37 AM

What does this mean : "FLYcoin **NEW SPECIAL REWARDS TO HELP "THE LITTLE GUY"!! "?

I've looked at the ANN and it mentions a wallet but I don't understand, and I am defo "The Little Guy"
I am starting with 5 FLY so feel free to help FFW3TKHZhcx1QEr7eHCS47NE7VdXKe8SCh lol I jest of coarse but if there is a way to get some free coins via a faucet or similar please do let me know

Many Thanks
Crunck

crunck, there is a fund to help, (work in progress) 'superfly'. look in the OP, between 'rules' and 'warning', you'll see   Wink

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:14:41 AM

Guys truth is I dont know why its been more than 24 hours since the wallet was released and given to Cryptopia. I asked "fairlady" at cryptopia why wallet was not updated yet, and she said "guys are busy". So thats all I know. So how can I run 2 coins and give them a 100% like ive done with fly? Simple, I have enormous support. I dont do it all, I cant do it all. Also I dont need to work. This is my job. Thats how ive been able to dedicate so much time to fly. I will continue trying to contact the guys at Cryptopia until wallet is updated.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
elgimpo

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:20:11 AM

So how can I run 2 coins and give them a 100% like ive done with fly? Simple, I have enormous support.

Vegas

Still doesn't change the fact that you sold this to everyone as your one and only coin.. ever.
Sure changed your tune quick enough when the dollar signs appeared and you could do it all again on another coin. Peculiar behaviour from someone who claims they do not need the money and is apparently solely committed to FLY.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:47:39 AM

Guys the beauty of FLY is trolls dont work. They cannot hurt our price.

See with all other coins, people panic and dump. Well, that wont happen here, it cant happen.

THAT is what makes FLY even more awesome. Completely immune to the effects of trolls. I need to add that to our "crypto firsts".

I love it.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 05:55:29 AM

Posting negative is soo easy on this medium.

I fall victim to it all the time.  

But, if you are around long enough (>1 yr in BCT and other crypto forums) you learn about the traits of some of the characters around here.  These forums are not the most efficient means of conversation, but they do keep the history, and that is convenient for doing a little background research on the personas that you come across.

This coin / team of people are moving in the right direction.  There are other coins and teams doing good things also, and I am following there projects also.

In my opinion there is a future in this market of crypto, we need to help define 'it' and the furture of the market with our actions.

xProphet

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:24:13 AM

>xProphet had posted cryptopia wallet was in maintenance mode last night, with a little  Sad face,
>before the fly update talk was posted, then he mysteriously deleted his post with no replies, then he mysteriously deleted his post with no replies
>deleted his post with no replies
>no replies

Am I obliged to warn random people on the internet? Certainly not.
I removed my post 1 hour ago before 1.7.7 wallet was released.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 10:52:21 AM

I can keep you calm, its normal, that I do business for money! You have for sure also ur way to earn money here! We are only different in our views! And of course I am also a businesspartner of Vegas too. More than that, I am also a friend! Team Fly is working like a family. No stress, chilled, full of respect, also hard discusses in slack but with results,  and enough power to manage also different more coins! And again; Vegas has not broken his promise: HIS coin is FLY...and we manage also DIFFERENT coins too. We can work 7 days a week for many coins, if we wanted! Why not? We have the power and the experiences! That does not mean, that we now have no more time for FLY???
Now the best for the end: If Vegas teaches me, how I can earn money, than of course, I am very happy that I know him...I have so many buddies here in cryptoworld, I never imagined that before...

Greetz
Meta
elgimpo

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 11:35:00 AM

And again; Vegas has not broken his promise: HIS coin is FLY...and we manage also DIFFERENT coins too.

Greetz
Meta

oh FFS meta, seems you guys cant even lie straight in bed. You cannot possibly think you can be right about this do you?
Two possibilities here, you're not very bright or you are intentionally being deceitful. So which one is it? I have a good idea its number two.

When Vegas sells FLY as his one and only coin ever, (His words not anyone else's), then instructs people to take him literally on his word, then starts a takeover and dev another coin he has absolutely broken his promise.

Sing and dance around it all day, try and twist it into some kind of positive. The fact remains that Vegas is now developing multiple coins having claimed this would be his only one.. again.. ever. FLY does not have a dedicated team that is only concerned with the success of FLY, it is now branching out into other coins where Vegas is a bag holder, rebuilding coins through swaps and changed specifications in the same way FLY was born. This is how you guys are 'making money'. The initial vision that was sold to people about the uniqueness of FLY as a one off for Vegas is no longer.

Team FLY needs to be renamed. Team Takeover, Team Swap, Team Special Wallets, Team Relaunch. Something along those lines is now more fitting.
The plan has changed. It doesn't get any more simple than that.

You are going to have to admit it to everyone here and yourself at some stage, continuing to claim otherwise is making you both look pretty stupid really.
I get that you both want to make money, of course I do. But the fact that you cant even bring yourselves to admit something that is patently obvious speaks volumes about your actual honesty and integrity.
If you want some trust, man up and admit it. Both of you, and stop treating everyone like an idiot.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: