Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:02:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163608 times)
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 11:54:08 AM

And again; Vegas has not broken his promise: HIS coin is FLY...and we manage also DIFFERENT coins too.

Greetz
Meta

...you are intentionally being deceitful. So which one is it? I have a good idea its number two.

Definition: "being deceitful": the process that someone a person intentionally untrue or says something pretending and he gains a material advantage.

We were never untrue! We never said something pretending! and where is the material advantage???

Everything is clear on the table and every move from us is announced here...Huh!!!???

I really dont understand, what u wanna want from us? That we are chained on FLY? I work on different projects too...this is not forbidden and not lied!

but peace...It was my last try now...

Greetz

GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 04:38:27 PM

Hi Vegas, I have a question: Why I didn't qualify for the Superwallet last week?

I just realize that my name wasn't on the list, but that's ok, because now I can sell all the coins I want, since I no longer form part of the Superwallet benefits.

And I'm lucky, because I really need some extra money.

So, if anyone is interested in buying some FLY, PM please and we can arrange something Smiley

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:08:38 PM

Hi Vegas, I have a question: Why I didn't qualify for the Superwallet last week?

I just realize that my name wasn't on the list, but that's ok, because now I can sell all the coins I want, since I no longer form part of the Superwallet benefits.

So, if anyone is interested in buying some FLY, PM please and we can arrange something Smiley

before you jump - i don't think anyone recieved superfly last week   Shocked

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
GoldTiger69

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 05:13:18 PM

Well, I'm not jumping. My name wasn't on the list, I just want to know the reason, that's all.

And besides, I need some extra money now, so, I'm going to sell some more coins, even if that means that I'm going to be out of Superfly benefits, that as you're saying, nobody is getting anymore Smiley

groggin
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:36:34 PM

Well, I'm not jumping. My name wasn't on the list, I just want to know the reason, that's all.

And besides, I need some extra money now, so, I'm going to sell some more coins, even if that means that I'm going to be out of Superfly benefits, that as you're saying, nobody is getting anymore Smiley

ok here, more for the strong hands  Wink

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
GoldTiger69

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 05:42:39 PM

ok here, more for the strong hands  Wink

You are right: strong hands always wins, no matter what; week hands always loose.

groggin
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 05:47:31 PM

superfly just got a revamp with the latest wallet release - it is now funded by a global tax on PoS txes - so in a while, it will start to stake ...

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:51:14 PM

It is important to see why you were not on the list - we appreciate your support & want it fixed.
Please PM Vegas.

Once Cryptopia gets off vacation has the new wallet installed, we are off to the races -
   those that want to sell can while others can move coins down. In spite of the FUD,
   you see the team has not disappeared. We are all still here and posting.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:57:16 PM

With the update 1.77 it is important to make sure you don't get off on a wrong fork.
Somehow I managed to do so and found out yesterday. The fix was easy - just deleted
everything in the roaming folder (except wallet.dat, of course. Problem was, I had some old
nodes. Once you are set, check the block count with the explorer to be sure.
GoldTiger69

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 08:59:11 PM

It is important to see why you were not on the list - we appreciate your support & want it fixed.
Please PM Vegas.

Once Cryptopia gets off vacation has the new wallet installed, we are off to the races -
   those that want to sell can while others can move coins down. In spite of the FUD,
   you see the team has not disappeared. We are all still here and posting.

Thanks Woody, that's ok. I don't want to bother Vegas with PM's, I'm pretty sure he's busy, and I'm just curious about what I did (or didn't) that took me out of the Superfly benefits.

In anyway, that's fine because I really need to sell some coins to get some extra money, so I guess it is fine that I wasn't on the list. Maybe he had a premonition that I was going to sell some coins out of my main wallet Smiley (I haven't yet, but it's a matter of time)

groggin
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 09:44:16 PM

With the update 1.77 it is important to make sure you don't get off on a wrong fork.
Somehow I managed to do so and found out yesterday. The fix was easy - just deleted
everything in the roaming folder (except wallet.dat, of course. Problem was, I had some old
nodes. Once you are set, check the block count with the explorer to be sure.

prolly a very good idea for everyone to check that - it can really suck if you're on your own private fork and a lot of time passes. my wallet ok...

http://fly.dnsalias.com/

GoldTiger69

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 09:59:47 PM

Looks like Cryptopia's wallet is working now, I can see some movement.

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:13:45 PM

That's great! Thanks for the heads up.
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 10:18:41 PM

Still showing as in maintenance when i just looked and the owners of topia have not been seen in days Sad

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
GoldTiger69

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 10:34:44 PM

Still showing as in maintenance when i just looked and the owners of topia have not been seen in days Sad

There's been some trading, maybe from people who already had some coins there.

I guess we better wait until Vegas say it's ok. Better safe than sorry.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 05:32:39 PM

Hey goldtiger, youve been an amazing supporter. PLEASE dont take this personal, I just missed you and a few others. I will send you funds now, and a bit extra for my tardiness sir.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 06:04:24 PM

Ok nobody has seen the owners of Cryptopia for a number of days, so its pretty obvious that they are away for the holidays. So we will just have to wait until they return.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
GoldTiger69

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 06:06:56 PM

Hey goldtiger, youve been an amazing supporter. PLEASE dont take this personal, I just missed you and a few others. I will send you funds now, and a bit extra for my tardiness sir.

Vegas

Not a problem, Vegas, I just was confused. Thanks for the funds and to be honest, I'm trying not to sell coins from my main wallet, but I might end up selling some, and I know that's against the rules, but if I have no other choice, I might do that, and I apologize in advance for that, if that happens.

But so far, I have sold only coins from my savings wallet Smiley

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 06:33:03 PM

Vegas

Not a problem, Vegas, I just was confused. Thanks for the funds and to be honest, I'm trying not to sell coins from my main wallet, but I might end up selling some, and I know that's against the rules, but if I have no other choice, I might do that, and I apologize in advance for that, if that happens.

But so far, I have sold only coins from my savings wallet Smiley

Hi...I would hope you are able to ride out 2015 without selling and just do your best to weather the storm. I have no doubt that if you can hang in there with FLY, 2016 is gonna blow your mind!

Good Luck,
CapnBDL
     Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
GoldTiger69

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 06:53:24 PM

Thanks CapnBDL, I'm holding tight! Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: