Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:46:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163609 times)
HORT

Activity: 508
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 02:51:16 AM

We want everyone to have free withdrawals. So all you have to do is pm Keesdewit and give him your fly address and request a withdrawal exemption. When the next update is released youll be exempt from withdrawal fees.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=390370

Vegas

Happy New Year Vegas!!!
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:00:26 AM

Happy New Year to all

https://twitter.com/TimC2468/status/683120245855383553

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 11:09:28 AM

Good news everyone the FLY wallet is now out of maintenance on cryptopia  Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
macorcina

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 11:55:44 AM

We want everyone to have free withdrawals. So all you have to do is pm Keesdewit and give him your fly address and request a withdrawal exemption. When the next update is released youll be exempt from withdrawal fees.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=390370

Vegas

I compiled wallet for Ubuntu 64, if you want, to add in OP.
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:00:44 PM

Hi,
if I buy for example 3 FLY from cryptopia,
and send to my wallet,
what is tx fee ?
Form OP ?
Sending between 1.5 and    2  FLY costs  32%
Sending between    2 and   45 FLY costs  40%
?

I have just withdrawn FLY from Topia and other than their fee's I got all my coins

EDIT I was wrong infact it took load of me  Sad that is going to cause me issues in reaching 100 FLY

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 12:04:47 PM

FLY TO DA MOON.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 01:19:16 PM

I had 3 fly in cryptopia held for days due to the wallet maintenance. Today I was to withdraw it and the fee for withdrawing the 3 coins was more than 1.25!!! so I started to withdraw it on 0.25 chunks with 0.20 fees.

Is this the norm? remember that before the wallet went down fees were much lower...

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 01:21:29 PM

I had 3 fly in cryptopia held for days due to the wallet maintenance. Today I was to withdraw it and the fee for withdrawing the 3 coins was more than 1.25!!! so I started to withdraw it on 0.25 chunks with 0.20 fees.

Is this the norm? remember that before the wallet went down fees were much lower...

You have to claim ur walletaddress! PM keesdewit and on the next update, ur wallet is exempt!

Greetz
Meta

crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:26:30 PM

You have to claim ur walletaddress! PM keesdewit and on the next update, ur wallet is exempt!

Greetz
Meta

Thanks Meta I will do that, do we know when the next update will be and when i become exempt ?

I obviously don't want to spend my BTC on buying FLY if it has to sit ion the exchange for months whilst waiting for an update.

Thanks
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 01:29:32 PM

Greetz
Meta

Thanks Meta I will do that, do we know when the next update will be and when i become exempt ?

I obviously don't want to spend my BTC on buying FLY if it has to sit ion the exchange for months whilst waiting for an update.

Thanks
Crunck

We will permanently update our wallets! The reason, that we implement the autoupdate-feature! I think, it will be discussed in our Team Fly slack the next hours, to regulate our updates! Of course we dont wanna mess ur investment-opportunities here, so I am sure, the solution will be found in few hours! :-)
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 01:32:43 PM

Greetz
Meta

Thanks
Crunck

We will permanently update our wallets! The reason, that we implement the autoupdate-feature! I think, it will be discussed in our Team Fly slack the next hours, to regulate our updates! Of course we dont wanna mess ur investment-opportunities here, so I am sure, the solution will be found in few hours! :-)

Great news and thanks for the prompt reply, it helps me determine where my spare BTC will go today  Wink

I have sent the PM as you suggested

Thanks
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
maokoto

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 01:42:00 PM

Greetz
Meta

I just PMed him. So... I should stop withdrawing my FLY from cryptopia to wallet? I have waited for days to do so, and am eager to stake them.

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 01:44:41 PM

Greetz
Meta

I just PMed him. So... I should stop withdrawing my FLY from cryptopia to wallet? I have waited for days to do so, and am eager to stake them.

PM me ur walletaddress and I stake into ur wallet three times as compensation, ok?

Greetz
Meta
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:46:48 PM

Greetz
Meta

Thanks
Crunck

Great news and thanks for the prompt reply, it helps me determine where my spare BTC will go today  Wink

Thanks
Crunck

crunk what was the total fees, I can refund you one time.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:00:13 PM

Greetz
Meta

Thanks
Crunck

Great news and thanks for the prompt reply, it helps me determine where my spare BTC will go today  Wink

Thanks
Crunck

crunk what was the total fees, I can refund you one time.

Vegas

Its fine thanks Vegas, metamorphin was kind enough to stake to my wallet 3 times, which covered it and I am not one to take the piss and try and get extra Smiley

I have sent a PM about my wallet address FSWAefc2TcZ2tJxqzs1tCqcNyJ4rssTXXx becoming exempt so I can withdraw from cryptopia when I buy more FLY how will I know when that is done.

Sorry for all the questions but I want to get to my 100 FLY eventually and dont want to lose a lot on fee's when buying

Thanks
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:04:21 PM

@ Vegas

If you sent FLY to this address F7AK4qRHUWUbpE7ZtAqdtWb5psRUToJUQe per our PM discussion during Xmas, it was sent into oblivion sorry  Cheesy

It was a cryptopia address and I just noticed their wallet was out of maintenance this morning. I am still 2-3 days from having my staking code ready, building for ARM machines is a pain.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:06:18 PM

i'm trying to edit the savings config to enable staking to the exchange, but when trying to delete the existing entry for my savings addy i get the error 'can't locate address' (or similar)   Huh

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 04:20:04 PM

i'm trying to edit the savings config to enable staking to the exchange, but when trying to delete the existing entry for my savings addy i get the error 'can't locate address' (or similar)   Huh

You should enter the address you want to delete in the textbox and then press the delete button.

maokoto

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2016, 04:35:07 PM

Greetz
Meta

PM me ur walletaddress and I stake into ur wallet three times as compensation, ok?

Greetz
Meta

Ok, I did PM it to you, thank you very much for the fast response and care for new fly users

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:11:46 PM

@ Vegas

If you sent FLY to this address F7AK4qRHUWUbpE7ZtAqdtWb5psRUToJUQe per our PM discussion during Xmas, it was sent into oblivion sorry  Cheesy

It was a cryptopia address and I just noticed their wallet was out of maintenance this morning. I am still 2-3 days from having my staking code ready, building for ARM machines is a pain.

I actually didnt because the superfly ran out of funds. Its now funding faster than ever because of 10% stake fee. So I still owe you your holiday gift. Please post your new address here and I will send it to you.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: