Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:48:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: OLD FLY THREAD  (Read 163605 times)
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:18:49 PM

i'm trying to edit the savings config to enable staking to the exchange, but when trying to delete the existing entry for my savings addy i get the error 'can't locate address' (or similar)   Huh

You should enter the address you want to delete in the textbox and then press the delete button.

got it and done - thanks!   Smiley

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:32:24 PM

i'm trying to edit the savings config to enable staking to the exchange, but when trying to delete the existing entry for my savings addy i get the error 'can't locate address' (or similar)   Huh

You should enter the address you want to delete in the textbox and then press the delete button.

Am I reading this right, that you have entered your cryptopia deposit address into the savings section and set it to send a % or all of your stakes directly to the exchange ?
And I would guess that being the savings address it is fee free is that all correct ?

Still learning all this FLY stuff

Thanks
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:40:17 PM

Am I reading this right, that you have entered your cryptopia deposit address into the savings section and set it to send a % or all of your stakes directly to the exchange ?
And I would guess that being the savings address it is fee free is that all correct ?

Thanks
Crunck

you got it - it's not free tho, tx fee is 10%  Wink

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:47:22 PM

Thanks
Crunck

you got it - it's not free tho, tx fee is 10%  Wink

Great I may also try that, I still have 79 hours to go until my coins mature, I have bought a few more on cryptopia and am just waiting now until someone tells me my address has become exempt of the exchange withdraw fee's Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
binmon

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 05:53:44 PM

I finally staked a small amount of fly!

I didn't realize even staking income is "taxed" at 10%  Sad

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:33:38 PM

I didn't realize even staking income is "taxed" at 10%  Sad

Ok so a few things for the newcomers. First make sure you get an exempted address so you dont pay any withdrawal fees from Cryptopia. Contact Keesdewit and give him your fly address and ask for a withdrawal exemption.

Keesdewit can be reached at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=390370

Also the guys at the top of the richlist by far pay the most in staking tax.

Here is why:

I am the top holder and average staking 100 FLY a day. Staking is 10% of that. So I pay 10 fly a DAY to superfly. You might pay .00001 a day to superfly , however when superfly pays out, it pays out VERY nicely. Last payout for christmas was 15 fly EACH!!! Much more than virtually anyone paid in.

Also if you hold 5000 FLY or more , you are exempt from rewards. The rich NEVER get rewards from superfly, and pay the most in.

So in simplicity, the rich guys pay most all of it in, and get NOTHING in return. It cannot be more fair than that.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
crunck
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:42:21 PM

Ok so a few things for the newcomers. First make sure you get an exempted address so you dont pay any withdrawal fees from Cryptopia. Contact Keesdewit and give him your fly address and ask for a withdrawal exemption.

Keesdewit can be reached at: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=390370

Here is why:

I am the top holder and average staking 100 FLY a day. Staking is 10% of that. So I pay 10 fly a DAY to superfly. You might pay .00001 a day to superfly , however when superfly pays out, it pays out VERY nicely. Last payout for christmas was 15 fly EACH!!! Much more than virtually anyone paid in.

Also if you hold 5000 FLY or more , you are exempt from rewards. The rich NEVER get rewards from superfly, and pay the most in.

So in simplicity, the rich guys pay most all of it in, and get NOTHING in return. It cannot be more fair than that.

Vegas

Thanks for that info Vegas  Smiley

Just one question, I have sent a PM to Keesdewit - when and how will we know that it is safe to withdraw from exchange with out the fee's ?

Thanks
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:45:43 PM

Just for lulz I have been trying various cross compiled builds of FLY on this thing: http://bit.ly/1VwUSiu

I wanted a small device to test staking coins on, without having to use the resources of a larger server. After I complete a few memory tests, etc. I will upload some signed binaries and instructions for those that are interested.  Cool

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
binmon

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:11:40 PM

Here is why:

Vegas

Sorry, that wasn't meant to be complaining, just expressing my ignorance, .... that part of the equation hadn't registered in my thinking!  I thought the only cost was for transferring/selling, and just didn't realize it affected staking as well.

It is perfectly fine, and as far as withdrawal goes, I did send email registering wallet for exchange withdrawal exemption.

Thanks again! 

Come FLY with me!     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0
Hoarding:    ◆ Amber ◆        ◆ DMD ◆        ◆ FLY ◆       🚀 XDE2 🚀
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:20:20 PM

as i guess a normal user has nothing to do with superfly right ?

and for the fees if i understand , buying on cryptopia cost 10% fees
and sending fly cost  12 to 46% ?
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:45:47 PM

As promised we now have autoupdate for flycoin!!!! Simply download the following file and launch. It has an installer.

The way it works:

Install once.
Every time you launch fly wallet it checks for an update, if one is available it will ask you if you want to update. If you say yes, it will update your wallet.
Soon we will add wallet notifications were I will broadcast critical messages, such as updates, or status of exchange (up or down).

Just more proof that flycoin is the most brilliant crypto ever created!

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/Fly-autoupdate.exe

Vegas

Is there source code for this? Non-windows user and all. :/ If there isn't I will try decompiling if no one has objections.

Also, Happy New Year to all!

Here is the source, but as you can see its built to run on windows. If you can modify it for another platform such as linux/mac please supply binary. Thanks

https://github.com/CoinProjects/FLY-Coin-auto-update

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 07:59:33 PM

as i guess a normal user has nothing to do with superfly right ?

Superfly rewards you gain by having a minimum of 100 fly, and by supporting fly on a regular basis (with proof). This could be talking about fly in troll rooms, or posting about fly on twitter, or helping people on the fly thread.

and for the fees if i understand , buying on cryptopia cost 10% fees.

No withdrawals are free. Just ask for an exemption to your address from Keesdewit. Contact Keesdewit and give him your fly address and ask for a withdrawal exemption.

and sending fly cost  12 to 46% ?

This is our antidump mechanism. So dont send directly to exchange. When your ready to sell profit from fly , then generate a fly address at cryptopia and using the "savings" feature in fly wallet, point your staking to cryptopia wallet. This will cost 10% to stake there that goes to superfly wallet.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:09:25 AM

ok we have checked everything, and everything is working as it should. I know we have been update crazy non stop. Now everything is working , its time to relax. Its the only investment that you never have to worry about the price being dumped.

Now that fly is running perfect, Ive been allocating some more time to the XDE II swap. We have considered doing high probability superblocks for 30 days to really get the engine cranking. There is actually a poll there to vote on the structure of the superblocks. XDE being over $100 a coin, this should make things very interesting indeed.

For more info on my next coin see:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0

Vegas

iFUD4BTC

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:19:02 AM

ok we have checked everything, and everything is working as it should. I know we have been update crazy non stop. Now everything is working , its time to relax. Its the only investment that you never have to worry about the price being dumped.

Now that fly is running perfect, Ive been allocating some more time to the XDE II swap. We have considered doing high probability superblocks for 30 days to really get the engine cranking. There is actually a poll there to vote on the structure of the superblocks. XDE being over $100 a coin, this should make things very interesting indeed.

For more info on my next coin see:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0

Vegas

wonderful, another shitcoin to waste space on an exchange while nobody bothers trading it

failure.
HiggsBosunBlues

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 06:43:28 AM

Team FLY..with respect.

I really dont see how launching a new coin through another swap with such a huge pre mine for you is going to help FLY or your credibility.
Pre mines are pretty much frowned upon in crypto and this might be the biggest one I have ever seen. Add to that the big stake percentages in special wallets you have given yourselves on top of being the top holders to start with.

Honestly, I am pretty disappointed in this move when you flat out declared that this was going to be your only coin.
I doubt you will get many buying into this. It just looks bad, like a really big cash grab.
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:37:33 PM

Team FLY..with respect.

I really dont see how launching a new coin through another swap with such a huge pre mine for you is going to help FLY or your credibility.
Pre mines are pretty much frowned upon in crypto and this might be the biggest one I have ever seen. Add to that the big stake percentages in special wallets you have given yourselves on top of being the top holders to start with.

Honestly, I am pretty disappointed in this move when you flat out declared that this was going to be your only coin.
I doubt you will get many buying into this. It just looks bad, like a really big cash grab.

I have to agree. Premines are a giant turnoff, I had this same discussion with hamradiocoin numerous times.

I am afraid this makes me rethink considering any work on FLY at all, even from my minimal hobby standpoint.  Undecided

EDIT: Same applies to instamines and "IPO" coins (like reddcoin). Most are scams from the start.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 03:08:48 PM

Team FLY..with respect.

I have to agree. Premines are a giant turnoff, I had this same discussion with hamradiocoin numerous times.

I am afraid this makes me rethink considering any work on FLY at all, even from my minimal hobby standpoint.  Undecided

EDIT: Same applies to instamines and "IPO" coins (like reddcoin). Most are scams from the start.

You begin a never ending discussion: Miners are greedy and sell for every last sat and litoshi of their mined coins, which is made by an equipment, what a normal user never reaches, because the MININGPOOLS are too big! You have to wait for years before u can experiment with prices!
Its also wrong to cry a scam for premined coins! There are much coins, which are premined and hold very strong on coinmarketcap! But the most important point you all forgot:
Its not a completely premine: Its a swap too! And YES...we bring this coin to a new life...and YES, we wanna be paid for our work!
Now the ugly truth in Bitcoin: 2% of the richest Bitcoiners hold over 95% of all Bitcoins! Now, I wanna hear ONLY ONE intelligent reason, why I should buy BITCOIN?

You all only see, what WE can earn, but u never see ur own opportunities. That is not businessthinking...You all, who cried right now, have also the opportunities to make a coin and bring money in cryptoworld! But you dont do that, because its easier to cry than to work! Its easier to FUD, than to bring a coin into life!
But its nice to see your faces on the table!

Greetz
Meta
siameze
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 03:35:29 PM

You begin a never ending discussion: Miners are greedy and sell for every last sat and litoshi of their mined coins, which is made by an equipment, what a normal user never reaches, because the MININGPOOLS are too big! You have to wait for years before u can experiment with prices!
Its also wrong to cry a scam for premined coins! There are much coins, which are premined and hold very strong on coinmarketcap! But the most important point you all forgot:
Its not a completely premine: Its a swap too! And YES...we bring this coin to a new life...and YES, we wanna be paid for our work!
Now the ugly truth in Bitcoin: 2% of the richest Bitcoiners hold over 95% of all Bitcoins! Now, I wanna hear ONLY ONE intelligent reason, why I should buy BITCOIN?

You all only see, what WE can earn, but u never see ur own opportunities. That is not businessthinking...You all, who cried right now, have also the opportunities to make a coin and bring money in cryptoworld! But you dont do that, because its easier to cry than to work! Its easier to FUD, than to bring a coin into life!

Greetz
Meta

You misunderstand me, not FUD and I have plenty of opportunities to earn without resorting to these schemes. Crypto happens to be my day job so don't tell me it is easier to cry than to work.

Anyway, everyone is free to do as they wish in this space. I wish you all the best of luck moving forward.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:45:25 PM

Team FLY..with respect.

First I wont dance around this. I broke my word on this. Its for the right reasons, and its NOT money. But I am sad to say I am ashamed that I broke this promise.

I respect your opinion. Thats first. I also see your side. However the reason large premines are frowned on is because time after time, scum greedy devs have taken the premine and run. I am going to prove that a big premine CAN be done with honesty and integrity. Most everyone knows here, I will NOT burn my investors, never have , NEVER will. So, everyone is still thinking about how they have been burned by a premine hundreds of times over, including myself. If I would have laid out a detailed roadmap for fly the day I created it, everyone would have looked at it and said "screw that". But, instead, everyone now knows, their money is in no safer place. Not even I can dump my coins. I dont even check the price of fly, its stable and rock solid. As I have stated many times in the past 1.5 - 2 years from now, we will relax the send fees for those that want to exit gently without crashing everyone. The other difference thats VERY important is when a dev creates many coins, they are simply doing it for profit, thats it. They are also ALONE with a fulltime job. I am with a massive team, and retired. Crypto is what I do FULL TIME, 7 days a week with a powerful team. BIG DIFFERENCE! So the single dev creates tons of shitcoins, with no value, no time put in, and they let them waste away, they have no time, or energy and no support. If you havent noticed, I am VERY dedicated, and WONT let either coin lose quality or integrity. So, better yet. Ill prove it to everyone. BOTH coins will continue to be the highest quality EVER, Ill prove again that crypto can be done with integrity and honesty. I WILL change crypto for the better, and PROVE "it doesnt have to be this way". One last comment really to everyone, keep XDEII in XDEII thread and fly in fly thread. Thanks in advance.  I welcome any questions in the correct threads. You are all wonderful.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 05:47:58 PM

Greetz
Meta

You misunderstand me, not FUD and I have plenty of opportunities to earn without resorting to these schemes. Crypto happens to be my day job so don't tell me it is easier to cry than to work.

Anyway, everyone is free to do as they wish in this space. I wish you all the best of luck moving forward.

siameze I hope you dont leave fly thread. Maybe there was a communication misunderstanding. Youve been a great supporter, so my apologies for any misunderstanding. You have contributed a lot of great information. Thank you.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: