Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:21:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Satoshi Nakamoto become the next Vincent van Gogh?  (Read 1367 times)
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:22:49 PM

and what if satoshi nakamoto is a girl?

i doubt a girl can even come up with something so revolutinary like bitcoin

http://www.buzzfeed.com/hannahjewell/inventions-by-women-that-changed-the-world#.rpVbPk0Pl, i find that none of this come near what bitcoin is

Wtf is this kind of statement? Total bullshit.

Did you even read the inventions you list? There are some game changers in there.. Without some we would still sit around the stove in the kitchen..

Also, would bitcoin be possible without computer coding?

And that is even besides the point that women would be unable to invent something like bitcoin.. Seriously, grow up..

i'm sure that without those women someone else would have made those discoveries, so no i don't find it bullshit at all, i still think that satoshi isn't a girl in any way and it can't be, women generally use too much they right hemisphere used for emotions

some exception here and there will not change this fundamental diversity between the two gender, and has nothing to do with growing up, this is my opinion, i consider women inferior when it comes to technology

I'll not go into a big discussion about women and their capabilities but if I were you I'd seriously rethink how you view the world..

The fact that the chance is lower that Satoshi is a woman because a lesser interest in technology I can agree on. But saying that women are incapable of doing this???
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:25:07 PM

The saddest thing is, we dont have any idea who satoshi nakamoto is. We couldnt give an appreciation for his working and efforts to develop bitcoin directly as long as his true identity isnt be revealed. But, if he really chose his way to hide, he still be a hero, which he has been 'robin hood' for our life  Smiley

The sad thing is that he had to choose to rest in hiding because if he didn't, he would probably be a target of all the governments and banks and etc.. That's a sad thing, that we live in that age, that you can't even take a credit for the most revolutionary thing that you have invented.

I doubt he wouldn't stayed known to at least be recognized and acknowledged for his invention. However, he has decided and decided well in my opinion to rest in hiding.
Yeah, I think he also kept this secret from his family and friends, thats why there is no chance for them to reveal his identity. And I am still amazed how he managing to keep his identity, so there is no one can reveal it until now.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 02:31:02 PM

The saddest thing is, we dont have any idea who satoshi nakamoto is. We couldnt give an appreciation for his working and efforts to develop bitcoin directly as long as his true identity isnt be revealed. But, if he really chose his way to hide, he still be a hero, which he has been 'robin hood' for our life  Smiley
It really is sad. I actually wanted him to actually post on this forum, but as his account is locked, there is nothing we can do.

Does anyone know why exactly his account is locked?
I would assume the mods would just give him his account back if he ever contacted them..

And I don't know if Satoshi will be the next Van Gogh, I hope that we will eventually know his true identity, though I highly doubt it.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:32:43 PM

some exception here and there will not change this fundamental diversity between the two gender, and has nothing to do with growing up, this is my opinion, i consider women inferior when it comes to technology

To quote Maria Klawe:

“We’ve done lots of research on why young women don’t choose tech careers and number one is they think it’s not interesting. Number two, they think they wouldn’t be good at it. Number three, they think they will be working with a number of people that they just wouldn’t feel comfortable or happy working alongside.”

In other words, one of the major reasons that there are fewer females than men working in technology is that they don't want to associate with the likes of you.

that quote do not imply that the number 3° reason is the major reason, this is your assumption, i smell that the first reason is the major one, they are not interested, and i have my reason to think why they are not interested, the answer is the second reason you quoted....
flock123

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 02:41:53 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto remains Satoshi Nakamoto, and will be Satoshi Nakamoto i think Smiley
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 08:07:24 PM

The sad thing is that he had to choose to rest in hiding because if he didn't, he would probably be a target of all the governments and banks and etc.. That's a sad thing, that we live in that age, that you can't even take a credit for the most revolutionary thing that you have invented.

I doubt he wouldn't stayed known to at least be recognized and acknowledged for his invention. However, he has decided and decided well in my opinion to rest in hiding.
Yeah, I think he also kept this secret from his family and friends, thats why there is no chance for them to reveal his identity. And I am still amazed how he managing to keep his identity, so there is no one can reveal it until now.

Well he's a very smart man, that is how he keeps his incognito status. I mean he has invented Bitcoin, you must be helluva smart. He has planned his every step and planned it to the perfection. This was the only way that he stays low under.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: