Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:55:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 [480] 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 729 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europa League/Champions League Lounge  (Read 451530 times)
lOvE mE forEvEr

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:09:46 AM

Leicester City really slumped in the Premier League after they suffered defeat in The Boxing Day game last week, but I hope Leicester did not experience the same thing in the UCL knockout round later. UCL match will be a party life and death for Leicester City.
Yes I think everything is already done Leicester City to survive in BPL, but indeed the competition too tight so it looks tough for Leicester. I agree the main hope Leicester is on CL when opponents Sevila, I am optimistic they can give you a surprise in the CL.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:00:53 PM

Who will be the next  top-goalscorer  in the CHAMPION'S LEAGUE?

Lionel MESSI            (10 goals) at quote@1.25
Edinson CAVANI         (6 goals) at quote@12.00
Robert LEWANDOSKI  (5 goals) at quote@12.00
Patrick AUBAMEYANG  (4 goals) at quote@30.00
Cristiano RONALDO     (2 goals) at quote@30.00
Luis     SUAREZ           (2 goals) at quote@30.00
Antoine GRIEZMANN    (3 goals) at quote@35.00
Gonzalo HIGUAIN       (3 goals) at quote@35.00
Sergio  AGUERO          (3 goals) at quote@40.00

Messi took a big advantage over the other.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
philiveyjr
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 05:27:06 PM

Why?  Man United has the strongest squad in the competition.  The sports books didn't come up with these numbers by pulling them out of their asses, you know.  There's a thorough process on how to price these things in.

Manchester United might have a strong squad but they dont play like champions or anything close to it. They are having currently a good run but they are far away from what ppl expect from Manchester United who are currently at 6th place in the EPL. They will have a challenging outing against St. Etienne in the next round and might come out with the win there but, every match after that will be really hard for them. I dont expect them to win Europa league like the odds suggest. Villareal and athletic club seems to have mastered Europa league and i think they will probably win it this time too.

bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 06:54:08 PM

Arsenal          @25.00
Psg                @35.00
Sevilla           @40.00

I like one of these picks as outside chance.  A team like arsenal are good enough on their day to outplay any other team in the world.  PSG are a big side and sevilla are tricky to play against.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 07:33:39 PM

Leicester City really slumped in the Premier League after they suffered defeat in The Boxing Day game last week, but I hope Leicester did not experience the same thing in the UCL knockout round later. UCL match will be a party life and death for Leicester City.
Yes I think everything is already done Leicester City to survive in BPL, but indeed the competition too tight so it looks tough for Leicester. I agree the main hope Leicester is on CL when opponents Sevila, I am optimistic they can give you a surprise in the CL.

Sevilla will be the real challenge for Leicester City at the round of 16. Sevilla has a good performance nowadays and they are at the 3rd place at LaLiga's standings recently. It'll be so hard for Leicester to pass through Sevilla at the next round.

cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 12:44:32 AM

Who will be the next  top-goalscorer  in the EUROPA LEAGUE?

A.     ADURIZ      (6 goals) at quote@3.50
    GIULIANO       (6 goals) at quote@4.00
E.    DZEKO        (5 goals) at quote@5.50
Z. IBRAIMOVICH (2 goals) at quote@10.00
L.  TEODORCZYK (5 goals) at quote@10.00
A.  KOKORIN      (4 goals) at quote@12.00
K.   BABACAR     (4 goals) at quote@12.00
N.   KALINIC      (4 goals) at quote@12.00

Aduriz would like to confirm this year's top-goalscorer. Last year he scored 10 goals.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 06:05:18 AM

Sevilla will be the real challenge for Leicester City at the round of 16. Sevilla has a good performance nowadays and they are at the 3rd place at LaLiga's standings recently. It'll be so hard for Leicester to pass through Sevilla at the next round.
Leicester game ratio at UCL and the Premier League is very different, where they performed very well in UCL but they performed poorly in the Premier League. I think Leicester will get more surprises from Sevilla as Leicester did not have any significant difficulties when they are in the group phase.
JANGKRIK BOSS

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 10:32:05 AM

Leicester game ratio at UCL and the Premier League is very different, where they performed very well in UCL but they performed poorly in the Premier League. I think Leicester will get more surprises from Sevilla as Leicester did not have any significant difficulties when they are in the group phase.
I'm sure the focus of Leicester only on CL, they no longer think about the title in BPL, because it looks like it's been impossible, the important thing is they could be safe from degradation. For CL, I think can beat Sevilla, but I'm not sure it could winner in CL.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 03:47:27 AM

I'm sure the focus of Leicester only on CL, they no longer think about the title in BPL, because it looks like it's been impossible, the important thing is they could be safe from degradation. For CL, I think can beat Sevilla, but I'm not sure it could winner in CL.
although they can not win, but their target is to create a new history in the CL, because this season is the first time they debut in the CL and they want to carve the history of the sweet for his team. whereas in the EPL they really look like to secure their position just above the relegation zone.
sillug

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:52:13 PM

A dedicated thread for the european club championships to post your tips in. Happy betting everyone  Cool

My predictions for the match of Thursday: saint etienne / Manchester United.
I think St-Etienne will win 1-0, indeed, they have won their last 2 games, plus they play at home in the mithyque stadium of Geoffroy Guichard.
Goodbye and good game to all!
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:48:00 AM

A dedicated thread for the european club championships to post your tips in. Happy betting everyone  Cool

My predictions for the match of Thursday: saint etienne / Manchester United.
I think St-Etienne will win 1-0, indeed, they have won their last 2 games, plus they play at home in the mithyque stadium of Geoffroy Guichard.
Goodbye and good game to all!

It seems that there is misinformation as far as I know first-leg match between Man Utd v St Etienne played at home Man united/Old Trafford
Not at home St Etienne should be more careful when looking for this kind of information, otherwise you will lose when placing bets.
tribanogrami

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:28:14 AM

PSG vs Barcelona; I think this match will have lots of goals. Barcelona close to win. PSG needs goal so i believe they will play offensive. Barcelona have fast players and they will score easly. History will repeat itself. Over 3,5 is my choice.

Take a look to PSG-Barcelona matches when PSG play at their home;

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
Paidi
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 05:14:20 AM

PSG vs Barcelona; I think this match will have lots of goals. Barcelona close to win. PSG needs goal so i believe they will play offensive. Barcelona have fast players and they will score easly. History will repeat itself. Over 3,5 is my choice.

Take a look to PSG-Barcelona matches when PSG play at their home;

You're right but I do not think PSG lose Barcelona can not guess when playing away
I prefer both teams to score because both teams will be trying to score goals to get points out safely
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:41:27 AM

Why?  Man United has the strongest squad in the competition.  The sports books didn't come up with these numbers by pulling them out of their asses, you know.  There's a thorough process on how to price these things in.

Manchester United might have a strong squad but they dont play like champions or anything close to it. They are having currently a good run but they are far away from what ppl expect from Manchester United who are currently at 6th place in the EPL. They will have a challenging outing against St. Etienne in the next round and might come out with the win there but, every match after that will be really hard for them. I dont expect them to win Europa league like the odds suggest. Villareal and athletic club seems to have mastered Europa league and i think they will probably win it this time too.

Two months later...  You were saying?  Do you still think they're not playing like champions?  I think, in paper, they have the right players that could beat Chelsea in the EPL, if they play like they are right now that is.

Anyway, the equation has changed in the Europa League now that Tottenham is added in the mix.  That's another tough team to be against besides Roma and Villareal plus some others that could get feisty like Schalke.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:55:20 AM

I must say im excited after few months we have finally come to this. Champions and Europe leagues knockout starts.

Benfica - Dortmund

this match is totally unpredictable, advantage is formally for Benfica but on this game i expect low chances for goals and expect to see under 2.5 goals

PSG - Barcelona

this match is becoming usual for knockout stage in past several years, games they play are with goals so here we could easily say to bet on goals. This years PSG is little weaker then last one so i will definitely go here for over 2.5 goals and both team to score. Double bet seem good for this match

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:09:10 AM

I must say im excited after few months we have finally come to this. Champions and Europe leagues knockout starts.

Benfica - Dortmund

this match is totally unpredictable, advantage is formally for Benfica but on this game i expect low chances for goals and expect to see under 2.5 goals

PSG - Barcelona

this match is becoming usual for knockout stage in past several years, games they play are with goals so here we could easily say to bet on goals. This years PSG is little weaker then last one so i will definitely go here for over 2.5 goals and both team to score. Double bet seem good for this match

Generally, I agree with your analysis and prediction but usually I'm not interested in betting on the first leg I prefer the second leg
I chose another bet but if I win the bet then I also bet on this match The first would be left waiting for this match a few minutes later put the choice.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
novemberwoah

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:15:19 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 08:36:10 AM by novemberwoah

In round 16, I am more interested in the first leg match between Bayern vs Arsenal. Both teams have injury problems in players. Arsenal can not play Aaron Ramsey , Mathieu Debuchy and Santi Cazorla, while Bayern can not play Franck Ribery and Jerome Boateng. I would bet on Bayern to win this match because besides the condition of players are more fit, they play at home.
But actually I am more interested to betting on the 8th round because I think it would be more exciting. Or in the final, I would bet big on the Champions League final Grin
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 08:57:44 AM

PSG v Barcelona This match will be the attention of people around the world and wondered who Who will Win
I did not discuss who is better, but only taking bets both teams to score As the home team PSG will do anything to not be embarrassed in front of the fans whilst Barcelona tried to take points from away goals.

PEACEandLOVE

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:16:39 AM

The team that conceded the least number of goals in the group stage has never won the competition since the new format was adopted in 2003. In 2009, the rear-guard Barcelona was even in the 18th place. It would seem that to put goals is a necessary passage for the future champion. In moderation however: no team having conceded more than eight goals in groups has yet managed to get their hands on the trophy.
Bad news for: Juventus, Atlético, Dortmund, Benfica, Manchester City, Real Madrid. What is the opinion on this subject?
And what are your forecasts?
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:48:31 AM

Paris Saint Germain, Julian Draxler, Jese, Grzegorz Krychowiak and Hatem Ben Arfa, who have broken their way with star players such as Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Lucas Digne, Gregory van der Wiel and David Luiz, have strengthened the squad. Paris Saint Germain, who made an effective start to the Champions League, managed to rise to the top of the table without losing in the six games he played in the group. 403 Paris Saint Germain - Barcelona game prediction: 2.5 OVER GOALS

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 [480] 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 ... 729 »
  Print  

Jump to: