Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:26:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easily the biggest opportunity in crypto.  (Read 5405 times)
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:53:26 AM

I know this forum is full of hype but if one coin is such a screaming buy then it's Vanilla Coin.

I stopped right there and laughed out loud.  Thanks for the lulz OP.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:08:40 AM

Vanilla coin is good. Everyone should own some of it.

If the name of a coin is so ridiculous I am not even willing to read further. Now I might miss this "golden opportunity" by ignoring it.

How about changing the name to vanillacone coin. I know whenever I see this coin mentioned it makes me hungry.

HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 09:11:39 AM

americanpegasus, TrueCryptonaire feel threatened?
VNL introduces great features, meanwhile Monero did nothing...

Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:20:08 AM

I know this forum is full of hype but if one coin is such a screaming buy then it's Vanilla Coin.

Sounds like a shitcoin BUT isn't at all. (Which is why I think it's been overlooked)

Simple, it sends in under a second and is then instantly respendable, it does this without risk of double spend, no other coin does this. Plus it will soon be anonomous as an option.

Coins come and go but this practical ability makes it the obvious merchant coin for adoption. I love Bitcoin, always will but as a payment it sucks balls due to its need for confirmations to be safe. No big companies would risk online sales without some confirmations, meaning it's just gonna look slow to the average Joe.

Then you put these facts that won't go away and won't get tired like so many hyped functions AND you factor in that the marketcap is an Hilarious under 1M this has got to be the biggest oportunity I've seen for a couple of years.

Don't say I didn't tell you so... Grin

If you add a fee off 0.0001, confirmations within minutes...

monsterer
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:41:27 AM

If you add a fee off 0.0001, confirmations within minutes...

Correction: one confirmation within N hours, depending on spam attacks.
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:51:40 PM

Cause everyone wants to wait minutes or hours for their Double Latte to be paid for in Starbucks.....instead of less than a second.

Yeah I see no real world use for this coin....worthless shitcoin...... Grin
doremi

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 06:24:37 AM

ZT beta released

https://talk.vanillacoin.net/topic/199/version-0-3-2-beta-release
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:09:49 AM

ALL
anon coins = hype

why?  Cuz, polo conTrolls the majority of anon and it is 100% KYC AML.  Really what's the point of anon if you submit all personal info to be able to buy/sell?

---
That said it looks like DASH has fumbled a certain victory.  They were handed the anon coin of choice trophy at the start of the year and now it looks like MO can rally back to match capital, and to be honest, is actually the more robust anon.

VNL, xDuck, Shadow, Cloak are all dark horses but VNL clearly the leader of this back pack.

BYTE stinks so bad of over-hyped it makes stellar smell good Wink

My money is on one of the lesser known anon coins killing as a DAP mixing service for all these over hyped anons ;0    

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
KhalDrago

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:28:30 AM

ALL
anon coins = hype

why?  Cuz, polo conTrolls the majority of anon and it is 100% KYC AML.  Really what's the point of anon if you submit all personal info to be able to buy/sell?

winning comment..and dont tell me these coins are being used outside exchanges cus no ordinary joe gives a shit about them..90% users in this forum is only after making money..
Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:50:06 AM

biggest oppotunity? LOL
And that from a guy who is splashing around in Ethereum threads, and attacked NEM cause he lost his stack cause he forgot his password.
Hugh credibility, buy this shitcoin asap.

Two can play that game i did t need to even look at your past posts to remember you were one of the biggest shrills for NEM......ie the biggest bunch of assholes ever to grace the crypto scene. And I also remember you and that community absolutely convinced you were going to be the biggest crypto every and beat Bitcoin. Bunch of assholes. So you're doing the same for Eth now yeah? Lol

vanilla coin is an obvious winner cause it's now less than 1m marketcap and is the only coin to instantly and safely send....if you think that's not important for crypto as a payment mechanism then you need your head examined. Bitcoin simply can't be the money of e commerce unless it goes through other payment processors. ie misses the point.

You can disagree and think a slower payment is better.....and that's your God given right to be wrong.

fact is I've seen big projects come and go, NEM, NXT, all of the NXT built on projects etc and they have their little season everyone is interested and then people move to the next big thing......the fact is instant safe transactions may not be the obvious sexy function but that's all you need to be the best payment method of choice......mark my words when people have stopped caring about ETH...Vanilla coin will be going strong.

Oh I am not talking about coins. I am talking about you. You are just a troll and everybody should know it.

Bytheway how is your Qora doing?

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:05:32 AM

biggest oppotunity? LOL
And that from a guy who is splashing around in Ethereum threads, and attacked NEM cause he lost his stack cause he forgot his password.
Hugh credibility, buy this shitcoin asap.

Two can play that game i did t need to even look at your past posts to remember you were one of the biggest shrills for NEM......ie the biggest bunch of assholes ever to grace the crypto scene. And I also remember you and that community absolutely convinced you were going to be the biggest crypto every and beat Bitcoin. Bunch of assholes. So you're doing the same for Eth now yeah? Lol

vanilla coin is an obvious winner cause it's now less than 1m marketcap and is the only coin to instantly and safely send....if you think that's not important for crypto as a payment mechanism then you need your head examined. Bitcoin simply can't be the money of e commerce unless it goes through other payment processors. ie misses the point.

You can disagree and think a slower payment is better.....and that's your God given right to be wrong.

fact is I've seen big projects come and go, NEM, NXT, all of the NXT built on projects etc and they have their little season everyone is interested and then people move to the next big thing......the fact is instant safe transactions may not be the obvious sexy function but that's all you need to be the best payment method of choice......mark my words when people have stopped caring about ETH...Vanilla coin will be going strong.

Oh I am not talking about coins. I am talking about you. You are just a troll and everybody should know it.

Bytheway how is your Qora doing?

I sold it around 20 sats and put all Into Gemz and vanilacoin yet to regret it, thanks.

It's like when I put 5btc into Qora for the ipo when everyone was crying scam....I did Reeeally well. How's your beloved NEM?
I am the guy

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:48:25 PM

When john conner delivers, he delivers. Patience. Just Accumulate.   

nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:48:57 AM

ALL
anon coins = hype

---
That said it looks like DASH has fumbled a certain victory.  They were handed the anon coin of choice trophy at the start of the year and now it looks like MO can rally back to match capital, and to be honest, is actually the more robust anon.

VNL, xDuck, Shadow, Cloak are all dark horses but VNL clearly the leader of this back pack.

BYTE stinks so bad of over-hyped it makes stellar smell good Wink

My money is on one of the lesser known anon coins killing as a DAP mixing service for all these over hyped anons ;0    

The Anon function isn't the main feature of VNL, it's simply a nessecary part of a payment system.....also the dark project seems more than just anominity for the coin anyway.....seems more a platform for an anonomous web?

Zerotime, sending with zero confirmations iS the killer function that NO other coin can achieve....which makes it pure gold as a payment system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: