Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Easily the biggest opportunity in crypto.  (Read 5405 times)
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:08:05 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 03:20:17 AM by nextgencoin

I know this forum is full of hype but if one coin is such a screaming buy then it's Vanilla Coin.

Sounds like a shitcoin BUT isn't at all. (Which is why I think it's been overlooked)

Simple, it sends in under a second and is then instantly respendable, it does this without risk of double spend, no other coin does this. Plus it will soon be anonomous as an option.

Coins come and go but this practical ability makes it the obvious merchant coin for adoption. I love Bitcoin, always will but as a payment it sucks balls due to its need for confirmations to be safe. No big companies would risk online sales without some confirmations, meaning it's just gonna look slow to the average Joe.

Then you put these facts that won't go away and won't get tired like so many hyped functions AND you factor in that the marketcap is an Hilarious under 1M this has got to be the biggest oportunity I've seen for a couple of years.

Don't say I didn't tell you so... Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:11:06 AM

The coin sounds cool and all but John is going to destroy it if he keeps alienating people with his attitudes and methods.

Fake whitepaper.
Fake code.
Fake investors.

The tech and coding is great I'll give him that but his methods are troubling.

{ BitSpill }
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:13:42 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 03:34:10 AM by nextgencoin

The coin sounds cool and all but John is going to destroy it if he keeps alienating people with his attitudes and methods.

Fake whitepaper.
Fake code.
Fake investors.

Dude that's just FUD, he just doesn't suffer fools gladly.....this is not about personalities anyway, it's about what tech is ACTUALLY going to be used and adopted in the future. This coin could be made by ISIS and would still be a success.

The above comments should be banned in this forum, cause it's lies.

*Im not interested in arguing with anyone, research and make up your own mind.
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:15:32 AM

Vanilla Coin does not seem to be able to go anywhere beyond ANN.
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:18:34 AM

Vanilla Coin does not seem to be able to go anywhere beyond ANN.

I'm not arguing, but what does that even mean?

But if you are talking about price, then we'll that my point isn't it. It reminds me of Darkcoin actually, Darkcoin had a big run up (which I caught) but was still very low in marketcap, and the everyone was saying similar things and I stupidly sold out. Then is made a moonshoot right into the the top 10.

I don't know when it will but I'm pretty sure it's gonna do the same, when?.......no idea.

The fact remains this coin isn't even on many peoples radar....
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:42:11 AM

Fake whitepaper.
Fake code.
Fake investors.

Dude that's just FUD, he just doesn't suffer fools gladly.....this is not about personalities anyway, it's about what tech is ACTUALLY going to be used and adopted in the future. This coin could be made by ISIS and would still be a success.

It's FUD when the developer tweeted it himself?

Fake code: https://twitter.com/john_a_connor/status/630130366188163073
Fake whitepaper: https://twitter.com/john_a_connor/status/629905689075253248
Fake investor: https://twitter.com/john_a_connor/status/626488601086267392

https://archive.is/XVCgV
https://archive.is/8uIbu

{ BitSpill }
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:14:39 AM

I know this forum is full of hype but if one coin is such a screaming buy then it's Vanilla Coin.

Sounds like a shitcoin BUT isn't at all. (Which is why I think it's been overlooked)

The coins' name probably isn't helping with adoption either Wink
bitspill
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:16:52 AM

What relevance is the name? How does bitcoin/litecoin/dash/XXcoin stand any better of a chance

{ BitSpill }
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:19:46 AM

This coin has been very clearly unconvincing and you try to convince us .. I guess you do not manage to do it transform us. you spend time for this  Grin Tongue
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:53:55 AM

A name can be changed anytime. The name is more an opportunity, I completely overlooked it when I saw it months ago because of the name....annoyingly. The name really does shout shitcoin...haha, as a name its actually not bad. Its more that its typical of clone coins than its actually a bad name.

But the flip side is I think it has delayed the majority from checking it out. THAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY I'm talking about.

I KNOW anything Satoshi released would be an instant hit BUT if Satoshi suddenly turned up and said I solved all the minor faults of Bitcoin then it might look something like Vanilla coin. (I'm not suggesting for a second this is Satoshi ok..) My only fault I find with Vanilla coin that Bitcoin in  my mind is the very small supply. I think a serious coin really should have a billion coins at least, possibly a lot more..
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:00:15 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 05:21:33 AM by nextgencoin

This coin has been very clearly unconvincing and you try to convince us .. I guess you do not manage to do it transform us. you spend time for this  Grin Tongue

I have this thing when I like something and believe in it I want to share and talk about it....if thats a character flaw then so be it.

I really couldn't care if you or someone who doesn't believe in it doesn't buy it....In fact if you don't agree me with you really shouldn't buy it. I'm into finding quality not pumps. Plus I get to say I told you so and laugh at people when the coin make a moonshot.  Grin
LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:35:17 AM

Fake whitepaper.
Fake code.
Fake investors.

Don't want to argue about two first points, they are dodgy, but the third is a complete nonsense. If a girl you know will tell you: "Hey, (past your name here), come with us on holidays a girl which loves you will be waiting there!". When you come and see no girls except the one called you, what will you do? Say to her fake girl, or lier maybe? She is a girl which loves you. The same with John, he is an Angel investor. Not sure, why it's not obvious for everyone.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:52:14 AM

Don't want to argue about two first points, they are dodgy, but the third is a complete nonsense. If a girl you know will tell you: "Hey, (past your name here), come with us on holidays a girl which loves you will be waiting there!". When you come and see no girls except the one called you, what will you do? Say to her fake girl, or lier maybe? She is a girl which loves you. The same with John, he is an Angel investor. Not sure, why it's not obvious for everyone.

why make excuse john lies? you john? is big scamcoin.

LovSan

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:12:54 AM

why make excuse john lies? you john? is big scamcoin.

Open your eyes and read again, maybe it will help, but considering your nickname the outcome somewhat predictable.

TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:23:49 AM

Vanillacoin. Oh, give me a break.  Grin
americanpegasus

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:48:17 AM

Easily the biggest scam in crypto right now.  I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up being Paycoin 2.0.

Even if the ZeroTime implementation hadn't been REKT by mathematicians and computer scientists left and right, AND it was working... we would need a fair relaunch of a ZeroTime blockchain (NOT VanillaCoin) because of all the lies and dishonesty surrounding it and it's creation.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
goldmaxx

Activity: 894

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:02:25 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 08:24:45 AM by goldmaxx

What's wrong with you people?
What John did with vanillacoin and zerotime is a huge step forward towards financial freedom...
Lately it seems like all that matters is our ego's...
We shouldn't waste our time fighting each other, but combine our forces to combat the powers that try to control our lives...

Now please get over it, either take it or leave it, but stop acting like little childeren for god's sake, this is getting annoying...

Regards

Goldmaxx

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:49:18 AM

Vanilla coin is good. Everyone should own some of it.

LovSan

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:30:50 PM

Easily the biggest scam in crypto right now.  I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up being Paycoin 2.0.

Even if the ZeroTime implementation hadn't been REKT by mathematicians and computer scientists left and right, AND it was working... we would need a fair relaunch of a ZeroTime blockchain (NOT VanillaCoin) because of all the lies and dishonesty surrounding it and it's creation.

Dream on. Only after the combined relaunch of top 10 or no, top 30 of cryptocoins from coinmarketcap. There is nothing "dishonesty" surrounding VNL creation, you just frightened, but it's OK, you just a human after all.

Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:08:29 PM

Dream on. Only after the combined relaunch of top 10 or no, top 30 of cryptocoins from coinmarketcap. There is nothing "dishonesty" surrounding VNL creation, you just frightened, but it's OK, you just a human after all.

Posting fake code to trick audits and waste people's time? Dishonest
Claiming to write the entire code from scratch when it's a blatant copy of bitcoin with a simple reformatting? Dishonest
Removing the bitcoin copyright attribution and committing copyright infringement? Dishonest
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:31:19 PM

New altcoin opportunity depends from current popularity in a whole altcoins market, therefore Doge and LTC have serious advantages in the market  Wink
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:40:40 PM

The reason its not going anywhere is because these things have been done before. We already have a coin that does anon and instant transactions. Even with something as innovative as Next and Bitshares they are still not "mooning".. too many coins, too many scams in crypto.. All the investors gone or back to BTC or just not interested.. I dunno.. I thought I would be rich by now.  Grin

nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:56:28 PM

New altcoin opportunity depends from current popularity in a whole altcoins market, therefore Doge and LTC have serious advantages in the market  Wink

But there just clones that give nothing Bitcoin doesn't....why?

Popularity in the altcoin scene should be understood as a small gulag....of people who simply are trying to trade up and down coins that have a half life of about 1 month. There is a big world out there and I imagine sensible ones won't want to wait 10 minutes for a transaction to happen safely rather than instantly.

VNL is a no brainer, which is incidentally what people who don't get it have.....no brain. I prefer you guys lose and don't buy. All this lies about the project will come back and bite everyone, cause instead of looking into the facts they wasted time at low prices. We could triple at these prices and still the market cap cap would be minuscule. See you later losers....
LovSan

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:57:57 PM

Easily the biggest scam in crypto right now.  I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up being Paycoin 2.0.

Claiming to write the entire code from scratch when it's a blatant copy of bitcoin with a simple reformatting? Dishonest
Removing the bitcoin copyright attribution and committing copyright infringement? Dishonest

I) If you look around you, you will find that you live a human being life and deal with much more dishonest things everyday than this harmless single 'joke?'.
II) The only legit point, but let's be honest and add that not "entire" but part of it.
III) Correlating with II point.

So as a result, just one major point, not enoght to call the entire project a scam and to compare it with Paycoin or whatever.

nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:00:15 PM

The reason its not going anywhere is because these things have been done before. We already have a coin that does anon and instant transactions. Even with something as innovative as Next and Bitshares they are still not "mooning".. too many coins, too many scams in crypto.. All the investors gone or back to BTC or just not interested.. I dunno.. I thought I would be rich by now.  Grin

I assume you mean DASH which is partially centralised. Maybe you didn't get rich cause you didn't research properly.
worldinacoin

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:20:49 PM

Till now the OP has not said what gives Vanilla Coin to be the biggest opportunity
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:23:58 PM

Till now the OP has not said what gives Vanilla Coin to be the biggest opportunity

Shut the fuck up......seriously.

I completely get why John Conner doesn't want to come on here anymore...

LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:26:03 PM

agree with u sir
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:45:10 PM

agree with u sir

Meanwhile back on planet earth where most people aren't insane.

You know what you agreed to right?

You know that John Conner posted some fake code for like a day or two to call out the people who were attacking his work with no actual facts....who's dishonest him or the people that attacked him when they were actually lying three ass off? he also then posted the real code...

Plus he called out some miners for stealing coins....again a sigh of dishonestly or integrity?

I seriously might give up on this forum....people should be beaten with a stick when they talk such BS. John Conner is very real and honest and some have taken that as he is someone not to be trusted.....tired of talking to retards...
LovSan

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:54:57 PM

Shut the fuck up......seriously.

I completely get why John Conner doesn't want to come on here anymore...

It's a place full of rapacious inhabitants, but when you live here long enough, you just stop to notice it or you become the same. It's a question of sanity in the long run. C'est la vie.

Este Nuno
Legendary

Activity: 826

amarha

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:24:27 PM

Fake whitepaper.
Fake code.
Fake investors.

Wow. Just wow.

The reg flags never stop with this project, do they?
Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:30:55 PM

Ding ding ding winner. Even though all signs point to smoke and mirrors, if there actually was any real value in the tech behind them no one would want to seriously involve themselves in a project with that guy as the lead dev. It would be a clear relaunch situation, similar to the Bytecoin scam and how Monero took the technology away from them and ran with it. (I don't own any XMR but it's a clear parallel)
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:37:04 PM

I'm still thinking all of these coins will moon one day.

BTW it's all about # of users and % of time users spend on the app, not tech. That's why many coins value is so low.

jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:42:58 PM

Fake whitepaper.
Fake code.
Fake investors.

If this is actually true in regards to vanilla coin than i do not see any way how this coin could be successful. People are already super wary about new coins, and acts like this will undoubtedly turn the masses away.
Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:40:12 PM

Fake whitepaper.
Fake code.
Fake investors.

If this is actually true in regards to vanilla coin than i do not see any way how this coin could be successful. People are already super wary about new coins, and acts like this will undoubtedly turn the masses away.

Yep, all the threads on VNC here lately have really dug a very deep hole for that coin which will be difficult to recover from imo. In 2015 most people here have seen it all before and have very little tolerance for any sort of dishonesty on the part of the developer.

My honest advice for OP and anyone else who is really convinced that the tech behind VNC is legit and ZT immune to sybil attacks is that they should get a group together, sell their VNC now, and use the proceeds from that to hire a new developer or two and fork VNC and go forward with a clean start. That seems like the most economically rational thing to do from where I'm sitting. Although in my experience in the altcoin scene people tend to put their emotional attachments ahead of their rationality, so I'm not going to be surprised if no one does that. Even with the skepticism around VNC now, I think a fair and transparent launch now with the VNC code base would probably attract a lot of people just because it would be something new.
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:02:23 PM

Fake whitepaper.
Fake code.
Fake investors.

Yep, all the threads on VNC here lately have really dug a very deep hole for that coin which will be difficult to recover from imo. In 2015 most people here have seen it all before and have very little tolerance for any sort of dishonesty on the part of the developer.

My honest advice for OP and anyone else who is really convinced that the tech behind VNC is legit and ZT immune to sybil attacks is that they should get a group together, sell their VNC now, and use the proceeds from that to hire a new developer or two and fork VNC and go forward with a clean start. That seems like the most economically rational thing to do from where I'm sitting. Although in my experience in the altcoin scene people tend to put their emotional attachments ahead of their rationality, so I'm not going to be surprised if no one does that. Even with the skepticism around VNC now, I think a fair and transparent launch now with the VNC code base would probably attract a lot of people just because it would be something new.

Coin gets a ton of FUD and lies and then those same people go about making a clone.....seen that before....usually it is the best advertising a coin can get that's it's something great. Did you ever see a clone more successful than the original? Where is NEM these days. Lol.

LovSan

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:11:02 PM

Fake whitepaper.
Fake code.
Fake investors.

Coin gets a ton of FUD and lies and then those same people go about making a clone.....seen that before....usually it is the best advertising a coin can get that's it's something great. Did you ever see a clone more successful than the original? Where is NEM these days. Lol.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. All these fudders missed VNL boat and waiting for a fresh one and they honestly wouldn't care about "Dishonest" past of code they will hype, after a rehash of the old arguments.

MisO69
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:12:57 PM

I assume you mean DASH which is partially centralised. Maybe you didn't get rich cause you didn't research properly.

Dash, yeah been in and out of that one a few times. Vanilla, mined that one from the get go, sold it all on the first real pump a month or two ago. I didn't get rich because to me rich is several million USD and I'm not there yet.

My point still stands. You asked why its not going anywhere and that's because its another anon coin where we have several already. Dash, as shitty as it is, has first mover advantage. Just like bitcoin. Will Monero or Vanilla surpass it? My guess is probably not since user base (community) seems to be the deciding factor here. Why else would LTC and Doge do so well?
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:17:43 PM

The reason its not going anywhere is because these things have been done before. We already have a coin that does anon and instant transactions. Even with something as innovative as Next and Bitshares they are still not "mooning".. too many coins, too many scams in crypto.. All the investors gone or back to BTC or just not interested.. I dunno.. I thought I would be rich by now.  Grin

Dash, yeah been in and out of that one a few times. Vanilla, mined that one from the get go, sold it all on the first real pump a month or two ago. I didn't get rich because to me rich is several million USD and I'm not there yet.

My point still stands. You asked why its not going anywhere and that's because its another anon coin where we have several already. Dash, as shitty as it is, has first mover advantage. Just like bitcoin. Will Monero or Vanilla surpass it? My guess is probably not since user base (community) seems to be the deciding factor here. Why else would LTC and Doge do so well?

DASH is not decentralised.....what part of that don't you get?

No one has solved double spend with instant transactions with zero confirmations, all essential if we are to have a safe quick payment system.

The anonomous element really just the cherry on top. The big story is Zerotime.

can I suggest you research more or at least FUD is a more realistic way.
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 07:20:20 PM

Fake whitepaper.
Fake code.
Fake investors.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. All these fudders missed VNL boat and waiting for a fresh one and they honestly wouldn't care about "Dishonest" past of code they will hype, after a rehash of the old arguments.

Truely hilarious that these same people who said the code is ripped off, doesn't work and won't stop Sybil attacks are NOW suggesting cloning.......YOU JUST CANT MAKE IT UP.
Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 09:02:43 PM

Yes, the Monero example I used was a good one. Even if lately the Bytecoin scammers have manipulated their market cap up higher for some short period of time, it's all bullshit.

Also, Litecoin was a clone of Tenebrix and I don't think many people have even heard of Tenebrix today.

Truely hilarious that these same people who said the code is ripped off, doesn't work and won't stop Sybil attacks are NOW suggesting cloning.......YOU JUST CANT MAKE IT UP.

No. You two shouldn't try to twist my words. Personally I still wouldn't touch a VNC clone, as I haven't seen any evidence that it offers what it claims to, and refactored Bitcoin Core code is only going to be a disadvantage most likely. And if I did think that there was something there, I wouldn't be here posting about why people would be better off cloning it, rather I'd be putting together a team myself, and I'm certainly not doing that nor do I have the slightest desire to do so.

It was just some friendly advice for anyone who believes that there is value there to be had in the technology itself. Like I said, I highly doubt there is based on the unanimous derision from respected technical people in the community and I've yet to see anyone with any sort of positive reputation in the cryptocurrency scene come out with a positive outlook on what VNC offers. Feel free to get some reviews done by respected people and post them here, as I would be glad to read some more opinions.

Also, resorting to the term 'FUD', or calling anyone who doesn't agree 'fudders' often signals something with little substance in the crypto world. It's commonly used in altcoin communities that are desperate for a way to brush away criticism without taking an objective view of the situation.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 09:49:36 PM

If the name of a coin is so ridiculous I am not even willing to read further. Now I might miss this "golden opportunity" by ignoring it.
goldmaxx

Activity: 894

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 08:11:09 AM

If the name of a coin is so ridiculous I am not even willing to read further. Now I might miss this "golden opportunity" by ignoring it.

Are you seriously making your investment decisions based on a coin's name?
How about dogecoin? We all made good money on that one, but we all would have missed it if we would have applied your strategy.
As an investor, I look for opportunities, no matter what the coin is named, no matter how "rude" or "unfair" the dev is...

VNL has some of the most promising features I have seen in the last year or so...
I will hold my VNL, not because I got sentimental attached to it, but because I see the opportunities it has...
John Connor might not be the most tacktfull person, and neither has the greatest social skills, but he is damn good at what he's doing development wise... in the end that's what matters to me...

Regards

Goldmaxx

I am the guy

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 08:34:43 AM

Are you seriously making your investment decisions based on a coin's name?
How about dogecoin? We all made good money on that one, but we all would have missed it if we would have applied your strategy.
As an investor, I look for opportunities, no matter what the coin is named, no matter how "rude" or "unfair" the dev is...

VNL has some of the most promising features I have seen in the last year or so...
I will hold my VNL, not because I got sentimental attached to it, but because I see the opportunities it has...
John Connor might not be the most tacktfull person, and neither has the greatest social skills, but he is damn good at what he's doing development wise... in the end that's what matters to me...

Regards

Goldmaxx

Couldn't have said it any better than that.

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:08:18 PM

Vanillacoin is going to be dumped.
I don't see this coin getting successful.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
bat26

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:02:47 PM

Simple, it sends in under a second and is then instantly respendable, it does this without risk of double spend, no other coin does this. Plus it will soon be anonomous as an option.

Coins come and go but this practical ability makes it the obvious merchant coin for adoption. I love Bitcoin, always will but as a payment it sucks balls due to its need for confirmations to be safe. No big companies would risk online sales without some confirmations, meaning it's just gonna look slow to the average Joe.

Then you put these facts that won't go away and won't get tired like so many hyped functions AND you factor in that the marketcap is an Hilarious under 1M this has got to be the biggest oportunity I've seen for a couple of years.

Node coin has instant transactions, been around for awhile
MisO69
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:06:54 PM

The reason its not going anywhere is because these things have been done before. We already have a coin that does anon and instant transactions. Even with something as innovative as Next and Bitshares they are still not "mooning".. too many coins, too many scams in crypto.. All the investors gone or back to BTC or just not interested.. I dunno.. I thought I would be rich by now.  Grin

DASH is not decentralised.....what part of that don't you get?

No one has solved double spend with instant transactions with zero confirmations, all essential if we are to have a safe quick payment system.

The anonomous element really just the cherry on top. The big story is Zerotime.

can I suggest you research more or at least FUD is a more realistic way.

I never said Dash was decentralized, I said it was shitty and everyone knows that its centralized masternodes fuck up its anonymity as anyone could be controlling those. Its shitty, however, it has made me quite a few BTC with its ups and downs. So imo it does have a purpose, to be pumped and dumped. To me it looks like Vanillacoin is in the same category.

Zerotime needs to be thoroughly tested and vetted by skilled community members. Does John have a bounty out on breaking Zerotime? Has anyone attempted it? If so then could you link me to that thread?

I don't know how to FUD in a more realistic way, probably because I don't FUD in the first place. I may have my own opinions but that is it.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 03:13:12 PM

Ask yourself; would Dogecoin became so successful if it would not be named Dogecoin? I say no Wink
Name is always an important factor.

What relevance is the name? How does bitcoin/litecoin/dash/XXcoin stand any better of a chance
Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:51:45 PM

biggest oppotunity? LOL
And that from a guy who is splashing around in Ethereum threads, and attacked NEM cause he lost his stack cause he forgot his password.
Hugh credibility, buy this shitcoin asap.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
monsterer
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:36:03 PM

Node coin has instant transactions, been around for awhile

Just looked it up - their consensus mechanism is based on timestamps, combined with transaction volume, which are the easiest things to forge in the world. I would stay well clear of this as well.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zDlGZn7sICIA8bUPhe6jPPzGOxA4YgTgi6J4XilFpgs/edit
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 08:49:27 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2015, 09:05:31 PM by nextgencoin

biggest oppotunity? LOL
And that from a guy who is splashing around in Ethereum threads, and attacked NEM cause he lost his stack cause he forgot his password.

Two can play that game i did t need to even look at your past posts to remember you were one of the biggest shrills for NEM......ie the biggest bunch of assholes ever to grace the crypto scene. And I also remember you and that community absolutely convinced you were going to be the biggest crypto every and beat Bitcoin. Bunch of assholes. So you're doing the same for Eth now yeah? Lol

vanilla coin is an obvious winner cause it's now less than 1m marketcap and is the only coin to instantly and safely send....if you think that's not important for crypto as a payment mechanism then you need your head examined. Bitcoin simply can't be the money of e commerce unless it goes through other payment processors. ie misses the point.

You can disagree and think a slower payment is better.....and that's your God given right to be wrong.

fact is I've seen big projects come and go, NEM, NXT, all of the NXT built on projects etc and they have their little season everyone is interested and then people move to the next big thing......the fact is instant safe transactions may not be the obvious sexy function but that's all you need to be the best payment method of choice......mark my words when people have stopped caring about ETH...Vanilla coin will be going strong.
Sumerian

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 08:55:30 PM

Dude, anonymity is so 2014. Tons of coins had it and its rather useless as you can be anonymous with Bitcoin itself. I'm pretty sure you're the founder of this coin, lol.

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 08:58:13 PM

Dude, anonymity is so 2014. Tons of coins had it and its rather useless as you can be anonymous with Bitcoin itself. I'm pretty sure you're the founder of this coin, lol.

This coins main selling feature isn't anominity. It's just a feature essential to any coin. I think you misunderstand I'm not arguing for a pump I'm arguing for a useful ctyptocurrency.....you know in the real world outside Polinex and Bitcointalk.....yeah scary eh.

Yeah I'm the founder.....one second I'm an idiot who lost passwords to NEM and found it too complicated next I'm reinventing Bitcoin....I know my limits maybe you should recognise yours Sherlock.
Sumerian

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 09:41:15 PM

This coins main selling feature isn't anominity. It's just a feature essential to any coin. I think you misunderstand I'm not arguing for a pump I'm arguing for a useful ctyptocurrency.....you know in the real world outside Polinex and Bitcointalk.....yeah scary eh.

Yeah I'm the founder.....one second I'm an idiot who lost passwords to NEM and found it too complicated next I'm reinventing Bitcoin....I know my limits maybe you should recognise yours Sherlock.

I probably know my limits better than yours. I'm not wasting my time promoting a shitcoin on a forum hoping it getting pumped. I don't believe in altcoins, especially the ones with funny names. Being chaotic doesn't mean you can't be intelligent, though, I doubt you are.

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 10:43:17 PM

vanilla coin is an obvious winner cause it's now less than 1m marketcap and is the only coin to instantly and safely send...

Are you basing this opinion off taking the word of John Connor for the absolute truth, or have you formed his opinion by taking consideration of multiple technically literate people who've independently verified John's claims? If so, feel free to post links to any positive reviews of the technology that we might have missed. Because other than you promoting VNC here the last week or so we're coming up empty handed thus far for people convinced that VNC's tech actually offers a novel solution to any problems.
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:31:10 PM

vanilla coin is an obvious winner cause it's now less than 1m marketcap and is the only coin to instantly and safely send...

Are you basing this opinion off taking the word of John Connor for the absolute truth, or have you formed his opinion by taking consideration of multiple technically literate people who've independently verified John's claims? If so, feel free to post links to any positive reviews of the technology that we might have missed. Because other than you promoting VNC here the last week or so we're coming up empty handed thus far for people convinced that VNC's tech actually offers a novel solution to any problems.

I made this thread for people to be aware of the coin as many it seemed weren't. I explained the basic functions of the coin and now it's for people to research themselves if they are interested.
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:34:30 PM

White paper has been posted, open source, the coins sends, no one was able to double spend it.

I'll turn the question around to you, why do you think it's a scam? It's POW, anyone can mine it, it's open source. What exactly do you think John Conner gets out of this?

Scams usually are POS...or major premine....this coin has none of those. If you can answer with an intelligent response why someone would waste a year of there life coding, making threads, Twitter etc etc for a POW coin that isn't premined I will willingly say this is a scam. So far almost zero reason to think it is.
bat26

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:15:36 AM

Anybody have a list of what Vanilla coin does that no other coin does.

I am the guy

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 02:42:02 AM

Anybody have a list of what Vanilla coin does that no other coin does.

The ANN has a nice rundown of the features.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=977245.0

Este Nuno
Legendary

amarha

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:36:40 AM

White paper has been posted, open source, the coins sends, no one was able to double spend it.

I'll turn the question around to you, why do you think it's a scam? It's POW, anyone can mine it, it's open source. What exactly do you think John Conner gets out of this?

Scams usually are POS...or major premine....this coin has none of those. If you can answer with an intelligent response why someone would waste a year of there life coding, making threads, Twitter etc etc for a POW coin that isn't premined I will willingly say this is a scam. So far almost zero reason to think it is.

I believe that John Connor believes that he's solved the problem of having to wait for confirmations. But he also appears to have a personality disorder, and he's demonstrated his lack of willing to listen to criticism from top people in crypto like gmaxwell. So until there's some sort of positive evaluation of the tech behind VNC by third parties I don't see any reason to remain anything other than skeptical.

Peter Todd in the past has offered a largely reduced rate (like 80+% off his regular hourly rate) for consulting for open source projects. I'd recommend you or others involved in VNC contact him and see if he'd be interested in doing a review.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:53:26 AM

I stopped right there and laughed out loud.  Thanks for the lulz OP.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 08:08:40 AM

How about changing the name to vanillacone coin. I know whenever I see this coin mentioned it makes me hungry.

HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 09:11:39 AM

americanpegasus, TrueCryptonaire feel threatened?
VNL introduces great features, meanwhile Monero did nothing...

Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:20:08 AM

If you add a fee off 0.0001, confirmations within minutes...

monsterer
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 09:41:27 AM

If you add a fee off 0.0001, confirmations within minutes...

Correction: one confirmation within N hours, depending on spam attacks.
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 01:51:40 PM

Cause everyone wants to wait minutes or hours for their Double Latte to be paid for in Starbucks.....instead of less than a second.

Yeah I see no real world use for this coin....worthless shitcoin...... Grin
doremi

Activity: 654

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 06:24:37 AM

ZT beta released

https://talk.vanillacoin.net/topic/199/version-0-3-2-beta-release
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 09:09:49 AM

ALL
anon coins = hype

why?  Cuz, polo conTrolls the majority of anon and it is 100% KYC AML.  Really what's the point of anon if you submit all personal info to be able to buy/sell?

---
That said it looks like DASH has fumbled a certain victory.  They were handed the anon coin of choice trophy at the start of the year and now it looks like MO can rally back to match capital, and to be honest, is actually the more robust anon.

VNL, xDuck, Shadow, Cloak are all dark horses but VNL clearly the leader of this back pack.

BYTE stinks so bad of over-hyped it makes stellar smell good Wink

My money is on one of the lesser known anon coins killing as a DAP mixing service for all these over hyped anons ;0    

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
KhalDrago

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 11:28:30 AM

ALL
anon coins = hype

why?  Cuz, polo conTrolls the majority of anon and it is 100% KYC AML.  Really what's the point of anon if you submit all personal info to be able to buy/sell?

winning comment..and dont tell me these coins are being used outside exchanges cus no ordinary joe gives a shit about them..90% users in this forum is only after making money..
Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 09:50:06 AM

biggest oppotunity? LOL

Two can play that game i did t need to even look at your past posts to remember you were one of the biggest shrills for NEM......ie the biggest bunch of assholes ever to grace the crypto scene. And I also remember you and that community absolutely convinced you were going to be the biggest crypto every and beat Bitcoin. Bunch of assholes. So you're doing the same for Eth now yeah? Lol

vanilla coin is an obvious winner cause it's now less than 1m marketcap and is the only coin to instantly and safely send....if you think that's not important for crypto as a payment mechanism then you need your head examined. Bitcoin simply can't be the money of e commerce unless it goes through other payment processors. ie misses the point.

You can disagree and think a slower payment is better.....and that's your God given right to be wrong.

fact is I've seen big projects come and go, NEM, NXT, all of the NXT built on projects etc and they have their little season everyone is interested and then people move to the next big thing......the fact is instant safe transactions may not be the obvious sexy function but that's all you need to be the best payment method of choice......mark my words when people have stopped caring about ETH...Vanilla coin will be going strong.

Oh I am not talking about coins. I am talking about you. You are just a troll and everybody should know it.

Bytheway how is your Qora doing?

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:05:32 AM

biggest oppotunity? LOL

Oh I am not talking about coins. I am talking about you. You are just a troll and everybody should know it.

Bytheway how is your Qora doing?

I sold it around 20 sats and put all Into Gemz and vanilacoin yet to regret it, thanks.

It's like when I put 5btc into Qora for the ipo when everyone was crying scam....I did Reeeally well. How's your beloved NEM?
I am the guy

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 10:48:25 PM

When john conner delivers, he delivers. Patience. Just Accumulate.   

nextgencoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:48:57 AM

ALL
anon coins = hype

---
That said it looks like DASH has fumbled a certain victory.  They were handed the anon coin of choice trophy at the start of the year and now it looks like MO can rally back to match capital, and to be honest, is actually the more robust anon.

VNL, xDuck, Shadow, Cloak are all dark horses but VNL clearly the leader of this back pack.

BYTE stinks so bad of over-hyped it makes stellar smell good Wink

My money is on one of the lesser known anon coins killing as a DAP mixing service for all these over hyped anons ;0    

The Anon function isn't the main feature of VNL, it's simply a nessecary part of a payment system.....also the dark project seems more than just anominity for the coin anyway.....seems more a platform for an anonomous web?

Zerotime, sending with zero confirmations iS the killer function that NO other coin can achieve....which makes it pure gold as a payment system.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: