Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:31:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Clinton Refuses To Say Whether Or Not She Wiped The Server  (Read 3579 times)
godlyitems (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:51:02 PM

Just unbelievable and again she mocks our intelligence.

It was HER OFFICIAL server over which SHE had sole custody and SHE has sole responsibility for it's security the information on it and it's disposition. And get the part about a State Department official oversaw the sorting of the emails and guess what SHE was the government official She acts as if HER personal emails were more important the our national secrets. And the the " let's play dumb act" about wiping it, it is HER legal responsibility as to what happened to that server and she plays dumb.

And you leftist are going to try as hard as you can to elect her to the HIGHEST position of the public trust and protector of our national security. I woman who believes that as President it would be OK to have ALL and EVERY email sent to her as President go to a server in some little IT company operating out of a loft apartment and the server in a bathroom closet?

REALLY

https://youtu.be/T2OJwsit0WY
peterson33

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:52:03 PM

The useless idiots attempted to trivialize the issue as irrelevant when the story first broke. Now it might very well cost Clinton her chance at the Presidency.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:55:16 PM

Single smoking-gun email that should bury Hillary

"The email from Hillary to Mills has only three words in the subject line: “May I borrow.” And only four words are in the body of the email: “SEND by David Shipley?”"

"The email seems absolutely benign and almost worthy of deletion, right? It does until one unfolds more about the content and its recipient.

The full title of the book that Hillary requests is: “Send: Why People Email So Badly and How to Do It Better,” by David Shipley and Will Schwalbe. The book pledges to give “essential strategies to help … manage the ever-increasing number of emails you receive and improve the ones you send.”

Hillary doesn’t explain why she wanted the book, but the fact that she requested it from Mills reveals that there was a point of discussion about the book prior to the email and that it was in Mills’ presence. Mills likely recommended something in the book, otherwise Hillary wouldn’t have asked for it.

Her reason for asking Mills to bring her the book, which she did the very next day in their personal meeting, becomes readily apparent once one opens its chapter contents. It is a course of actions that reads like Hillary’s playbook to duck-n-dodge email culpability with the U.S. State Department confidential correspondence.

ABC News highlighted Hillary’s Pandora’s box by referring to Chapter Six: “The Email That Can Land You In Jail.” The chapter contains a sub-section entitled: “How to Delete Something So It Stays Deleted.”"
fontana

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:55:21 PM

"Like with a cloth?"

Nice to see the dems only candidate thinks this is all a joke.

Won't harm her chances because integrity is a non-issue for them.
Namviet

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:56:20 PM

The useless idiots attempted to trivialize the issue as irrelevant when the story first broke. Now it might very well cost Clinton her chance at the Presidency.
Might very well is the correct way to put it. We do not know what the final outcome will be. Remember it is Obama's FBI and DOJ that are conducting the investigation. I would feel better if an independent council or investigator was appointed to oversee the investigation. The DOJ has seen its job as protecting and defending anyone in the administration instead of seeking justice and investigating wrong doing. Time will tell about the FBI, but...
fungfung

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:57:28 PM

"Like with a cloth?"

They view it as a strength. Integrity, consistency, honesty, and other qualities like these can be liabilities in the quest to advance left-wing politics, so they are leaner, meaner, and more nimble in certain situations.
KriszDev

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:58:14 PM

If there is an investigation pending, isn't she not supposed to discuss things like that? Most people can't in such situations.

After watching the video, she says she turned over all work-related emails, but not personal ones. I don't get the outrage here. Seems she answered the question.

AS far as her being president, well, I'd rather we got out of the dynasty thing.
Congtyn

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:59:09 PM

"My personal emails are my personal business. Right?"

No, you incredibly ugly old hag. They were on government property. That makes them the property of the government. Translated, that means they belong to me since I'm one of We, the People.

Good God, that orange suit! Who dresses that ugly thing, anyway?

And yes, I've worked on government equipment and I know that you do not, under any circumstances conduct personal business on government equipment.
Lugaticaa

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:00:41 PM

If there is an investigation pending, isn't she not supposed to discuss things like that? Most people can't in such situations.

After watching the video, she says she turned over all work-related emails, but not personal ones. I don't get the outrage here. Seems she answered the question.

AS far as her being president, well, I'd rather we got out of the dynasty thing.
Depends on whether or not you consider her ties to foreign dignitaries and heads of state depositing money in her personal foundation for influence in US policy under her jurisdiction "personal emails" now doesn't it? I guess we will just have to take her at her word as she (*)(*)(*)(*)ing scrubbed the drives once congress asked her to turn it over... won't we?

Accuse me of manufactured outrage from this pillar of bull(*)(*)(*)(*) again. I dare you.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:01:41 PM

Depends on whether or not you consider her ties to foreign dignitaries and heads of state depositing money in her personal foundation for influence in US policy under her jurisdiction "personal emails" now doesn't it? I guess we will just have to take her at her word as she (*)(*)(*)(*)ing scrubbed the drives once congress asked her to turn it over... won't we?

Accuse me of manufactured outrage from this pillar of bull(*)(*)(*)(*) again. I dare you.
I'm sorry, but what proof do you have of these claims? The same might be said of Netanyahu, and the stunt the GOP pulled. Seems to me that many politicians have ties to foreign dignitaries in order to influence policy. I doubt you had any "outrage" over that. Just wait it that one gets used against the GOP, and I suspect at some point it will.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:02:15 PM

That's because the only time she serves is when she is sitting on the can.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
redandblack

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:02:47 PM

"My personal emails are my personal business. Right?"

Good grief, I'm just a lowly teacher and *I* know personal e-mails sent using either a school computer OR using the schools ISP - or BOTH - gives me NO right to privacy and that the district can at any time go thru my e-mails. And THIS incredibly stupid idiot thinks she can run the country without the knowledge my own students have on net security?
redandblack

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:03:20 PM

Good God, that orange suit! Who dresses that ugly thing, anyway?
In a perfect world, she's still be wearing an orange suit, just a different brand. Maybe she subconsciously knows she's toast.
peterson33

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:08:27 PM

"Like with a cloth?"

Worst thing for the right is for Hillary to withdraw . Sanders and Biden will then win. Either of the two have a better chance than Hilly in a general election IMO.
rio3232

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:09:25 PM

Id like to see a show of hands from any forum members who after watching this will still admit they support her. That will be hilarious.
KriszDev

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:10:27 PM

Id like to see a show of hands from any forum members who after watching this will still admit they support her. That will be hilarious.
Actually, I think many people here would rather have a different Dem candidate (myself included), but that has nothing to do with this video.

I'd still vote for her over any GOP candidate, because they are all jokes at this point.

Too bad Judy Baar Topinka is dead. I'd vote for her. And yes, she was a Republican. I voted for her every time she ran in Illinois. Great lady. I wish she had beaten that idiot Blagojevich for governor. That guy was embarrassing. She would have been much better. Yes, I voted for her for governor.
rio3232

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:11:39 PM

Worst thing for the right is for Hillary to withdraw . Sanders and Biden will then win. Either of the two have a better chance than Hilly in a general election IMO.
I think it would be a disgrace to America that this bag of sh&* is allowed to even participate any further. Id prefer the gaffe maker to have his shot.
rio3232

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:12:03 PM

Actually, I think many people here would rather have a different Dem candidate (myself included), but that has nothing to do with this video.

I'd still vote for her over any GOP candidate, because they are all jokes at this point.

Too bad Judy Baar Topinka is dead. I'd vote for her. And yes, she was a Republican. I voted for her every time she ran in Illinois. Great lady. I wish she had beaten that idiot Blagojevich for governor. That guy was embarrassing. She would have been much better. Yes, I voted for her for governor.
Thanks. Exactly what I was looking for. Sorted 1. Whos next?
KriszDev

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:12:53 PM

Thanks. Exactly what I was looking for. Sorted 1. Whos next?
You missed my caveat.
peterson33

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:13:46 PM

I think it would be a disgrace to America that this bag of sh&* is allowed to even participate any further. Id prefer the gaffe maker to have his shot.
I would not go that far but, who on the right is not worse ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: